Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) (37932 Views)

Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested / Man Seals His Wife's Private Part With Super Glue Over Infidelity / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 13, 2018
embarassed sad

1 Like

Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by Uchrisgold: 11:02am On Jan 13, 2018
this kinda wickedness sha
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 11:03am On Jan 13, 2018
Maybe mama don't want to keep quiet and they decided to seal it up
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2018
when two or more yellowbar demons gathered together there must be criminal conspiracy going on..

nah Dem Dem
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2018
Guys beware of fraudsters claiming to av fixed matches to win millions... They're Yahoo boys in another version...Don't do any bizness wit them... They're devilish sadists....
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2018
Guys beware of fraudsters claiming to av fixed matches to win millions... They're Yahoo boys in another version...Don't do any bizness wit them... They're devilish sadists.......
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2018
If anybody wants to start robbery business, please carry out your operations only in Nigerian politicians houses that are stealing taxpayers money in different currencies.

Nigerian politicians in government are robbing Nigerian citizens through taxes in broad daylight while our fellow citizens are robbing us in darkest hour.

Please go and robbe your political leaders in your areas.
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2018
angry sad sad angry their destiny don sealed.Bastards
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by sweetlaw: 11:21am On Jan 13, 2018
Kingsley is very stupid to be shifting blames like d present government. When will people learn to take responsibilities for their action or inaction?

Now that u are caught, put it all on Tosin since u are a child who doesn't know his rights
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by segneyukk(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2018
I wish I can become a military dictator in this country to make things straight again..
This kind of Robbers just cut their penis and superglue their mouth and release them... they are free to go
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by alenwup(m): 11:22am On Jan 13, 2018
Daslim180:
The super glue should be applied to their mouth too. Awon wereys
better still, drop it down their throats
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2018
They were amateurs just trying out this type of crime for the first time. They didn't want to kill anyone. Probably spoilt kids wanting cash to enjoy themselves.

They are petty criminals and they have a good heart. It will be wrong to send them to prison as first offenders.
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 11:37am On Jan 13, 2018
the woman's daughter married Afonja man
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by don4real18(m): 11:43am On Jan 13, 2018
I want to donate money for a pack of super glue to the police force... They should glue the robbers peters together
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2018
naijapage:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Yup.

Just like that.
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
Those guys from Libya have stared doing what they know how to do best.
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by fajob: 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
Na waoh ooo

Registration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Our Professional Training On Web Design Is Open For New Registration

Registration is Open!!!

www.jolagict.com

Venue :Suite 3, Oremeji street, Pleasure B/stop Iyana Ipaja, . Lagos

Lecture Holds Weekly: On Mondays, Wednesdays. and Thursdays

Lets Talk whatsapp: 07038641600
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by vertueptime: 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
I missed jungle justice on nairaland, it always gives me joy, who's with me
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
Daniello25:
Lolz..... Shey they never no say.... Na their DESTINY they close..... This armed robbers na BAD § PROFESSIONAL ARMED ROBBERS OOOO

They're bad and psychotic.

Professionals do neat jobs. They barely shoot a bullet. In the late early 2000s I witnessed a clean job. Girls were even among them and they all seem well fed.

These guys are hungry inept, fearful psychos
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by godwin120alex: 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
Wicked pple. Thank God Mama didn't die
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
BornAgainMay:
angry

If only they can super glue, lie Mohammed n Sarrki...

I will be happy

Buhari blame game flashback
Bubu winning blame game for Africa
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by EmpressT(f): 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
I know this is silly and at the time funny cheesy
lakewise:
A classic case of see no evil,hear no evil, SPEAK no EVIL . grin grin
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by godofuck231: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
metronaija:

http://thenationonlineng.net/robbers-seal-89-yr-old-womans-mouth-super-glue/
ohhhhhhhh god, I wonder how much they suffered listening to the old woman, she old and must have been a Nag, grin lolllll
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Iseoluwani:
Is like this guys don't want to live old... Super glue for a woman who is older than this f***ked country. ..tell me y they won't be unfortunate in life
they got away didn't they?
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by wtfcoded: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
Afonjas angry
Re: Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) by OyinO: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
They will never see or taste old age.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cultists On The Run After Raping Girl Repeatedly During Initiation In Delta. / Soldier Beats A Man In Benue For Asking Him Not To Urinate In Front Of His Shop / Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.