Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ? (3943 Views)

My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? / My Elder Brother Doesnt Know How To Toast / Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2005
?
Re: ? by Z4M4eva(f): 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2005
Nah it's not a sin, you in love then with your elder brother's girlfriend sister, I don't see anything wrong with that.
Re: ? by layi(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2005
Everybody on earth is related in one way or the other (at least from Adam). Nothing wrong plz.
Re: ? by oghos2k(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2005
That would be a very wrong thing to do man. Lots of girls that'd love u are out there. free yourself and go on with life
Re: ? by Nobody: 1:19am On Jan 10, 2006
erased
Re: ? by kiki(f): 2:42am On Sep 23, 2006
its notthin bad to ove her just don't love her to dat extent cos she's ur brothers and not urs and trust me u not about to fight ur bro for some gurl are u?
Re: ? by LoverBwoy(m): 5:35am On Dec 21, 2006
kiki
he meant his brothers wifey's sister undecided

pmond:

What will be wrong is if i ever let this girl go, I love her like I have never loved anyone. She's like the air that I breath. I wake up every morning counting the days to the time she will be mine, forever.
Nothing in the world going to change our mind, like I hope nothing going to change the way we feel about each other, she mean more than living to me.

Awwww, it hurt when you are in love, but man, what a great feeling.

AM IN LOVE!

aww bless
what a pumpkin

since you are really feared lol, you make sure your brothers relationship with his girlfriend comes to an abrupt end (nicely though) grin
then you are free to date the other sister he he he

dont blame me o, blame Nollywood cool
Re: ? by angelz(f): 9:17am On Dec 21, 2006
His mind is made up. Evn if its wrong,he doesnt seem 2 care. Let's leav him 2 his act. Bt l kept tinkin of sth. U said u were 19 wen u meet Emily,n b4 den u had been a player which made her sista slip out of ur hand. Cant imagin u doin one grl n d oda @ 16 or 17. Dat's way TOO early.
Re: ? by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 04, 2007
erased
Re: ? by Eaglebabe: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2009
Then take that family swear for una?So u are telling me that u are not bold enough to go out there and toast a babe if not the one that ur brother has started going out with the sister.Does the girl have regard 4 herself and her family at all?
Re: ? by gee2(m): 6:59am On Feb 12, 2010
hey! a yoruba girl once told me itz a taboo but me don't know. whatever, do what u wann do / be what u wann be.
best of luck.
Re: ? by agathamari(f): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2010
wrong, no but if your brother and his gf have a nasty break up it could cause some serious tention if you and the sister get serious
Re: ? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2010
erased
Re: ? by mascara(f): 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2010
nothing wrong with u dating r. it's been 4yrs 4COL! take the plunge and ask r out. good luck!
Re: ? by pinkylady1(f): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2010
pmond:

Update; The relationship is now 4yrs 2months and growing stronger, by the way, my brother and her sister broke-up somehow. She is just opposite me watching AVATER.

good for you smiley
Re: ? by Pafuri(m): 6:24am On Aug 15, 2010
'Elder brother's girlfriend's sister', why are morons always searching for complications?
Re: ? by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2010
@ topic:

Nothing wrong in loving / dating your elder brother's girlfriend's sister. But don't you think you're looking to create complications, where none should exist? undecided
Re: ? by Ndipe(m): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date A Girl That Doesnt Plait Her Hair Dat Barb Her Hair? / 5 Ways To Know She Doesn't Like You / Problems Facing An Extrovert Lady/Guy In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.