Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 (25249 Views)

Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term / Buhari Meets With 7 Northern Governors Behind Closed-Door / Buhari To Igbo Leaders: 7 Northern States Produced Junior Ministers But (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by wildchild02: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2018
Na only mouth Fayose get

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New year discount is still on
Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by seanfer(m): 9:57am On Jan 13, 2018
Gov Fayose... Civil Servants in Ekiti are languishing in poverty due to non payment of their salary for months by you, All state owned Tertiary institutions are on strike,... But you endorsed your deputy to take over from you.... Before you can accuse those 7 Governors ask yourself whats the difference between yourself and them

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by biggestmanhood(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2018
fAyose the only afonja that is greater than awolowo and all afonjas put together

1 Like

Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by mywells: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2018
far to see and sad to see
Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by Gkemz: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2018
El rufai and his cohorts are political sycophants trying to please the tyrant

1 Like

Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by dermmy(m): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2018
Smooyis:
I just pray for God's intervention. Only God can save us as it is now.

Save yourselves. God has done his best by blessing you people with natural resources and green vegetations. Save yourselves now grin
Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 13, 2018
NaoSlay:

Endorsing him doesn't mean he's going to win it.

I don't Believe in that.

Umahi, Kalu , okorocha all endorsed Buhari, does it mean he would win south east in 2019?

Buhari should prepare for the greatest shock in life.

Unlike Jonathan who knew he would lose already.

Let them keep endorsing him telling him words that would play like music in his ears.

Jonathan Simply stepped back.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by Pman99: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2018
Cletus77:

We will have no choice but to summon the Apple lady

Guy ur a good clown grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by poseidon12: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2018
Inioluwa01:
Fayose may be loud-mouthed but I have to agree with him on this one. This endorsement is coming at a time when there are killings here and there in several parts of the Country, with her citizens still battling the gruelling effects of fuel scarcity and price hike and several other ills bedevilling the Country. It is only but inhumane to at that particular time, endorse someone who ideally, should be at the forefront of the war against these ills but sadly, isn't, at least for now. I DON'T weep for this Country, rather I weep for the common man in the Country.
N.B: I am pro-Buhari but the truth has to be said. Peace out!

You are pro-Buhari and yet railing against him. When it is the turn of your community to experience what the Benue community suffered, I hope you will come to proudly tell us that you are pro-Buhari. Move over please.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by 7lives: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2018
seanfer:
Gov Fayose... Civil Servants in Ekiti are languishing in poverty due to non payment of their salary for months by you, All state owned Tertiary institutions are on strike,... But you endorsed your deputy to take over from you.... Before you can accuse those 7 Governors ask yourself whats the difference between yourself and them

So it's true that Fayose dey owe salaries.
Ekiti people don chop enough rice, na white dry fasting remain.
Please no pepper and oil food, break with only water, this sacrifice is for the glory and advancement of Ekiti.
God bless the prophetess, God bless the people of Ekiti.
Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by Inioluwa01(m): 10:18am On Jan 13, 2018
poseidon12:

You are pro-Buhari and yet railing against him. When it is the turn of your community to experience what the Benue community suffered, I hope you will come to proudly tell us that you are pro-Buhari. Move over please.
I normally don't use insulting words or comments on this platform but permit me to go out of the norm today. Are you OK at all? Are you sure your IQ is high enough to comprehend what I wrote at all? Did you even read what I wrote at all? Son, get some sense!
Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:22am On Jan 13, 2018
Coming from a man that wants to impose his deputy. Fayose should be looking at himself in the mirror more often

1 Like

Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by UncleJudax(m): 10:23am On Jan 13, 2018
olisehcom:
I wonder if buhari supporters live in this same Nigeria.
It is Our-own-must-be-the-President mentality!
Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by UncleJudax(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2018
Lonestar124:
Buhari is a leader surrounded by inept,mediocre,unqualified advisors and ministers
These characteristics literally define what Buhari himself Stands for.
Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by Okoroawusa: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2018
donstan18:
What if Buhari wins the next election after all these rants?
Election that he has already won
Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by temiprinciple(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2018
I guess they thought nigeria is a state of the northerners
Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by temiprinciple(m): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2018
Okoroawusa:

. Yes he has won bcus of the strategy putting in place to rig
Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by Okoroawusa: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2018
olisehcom:
I wonder if buhari supporters live in this same Nigeria.
Yes ke!
Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by Tecno66: 10:44am On Jan 13, 2018
aolawale025:
Those seven governors are all self serving. They want to use buhari's name once again to win elections. Look at them. No one is sure of coming back in 2019 especially the pretender from kogi
Buhari's name can no longer help. It no longer has electoral value. Infact if they want reelection, they should distance themselves from him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 13, 2018
Buhari is only serving the interests of these northern governors not the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Those of us are not Nigerians is paining us because of fake agreement done with few corrupt politicians from our Baifra nation to stealing our resources illegitimately.

Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by sirxbit(m): 10:55am On Jan 13, 2018
The president is not to be blame for the problem of Nigeria alone.i think the governor are even bigger problem to Nigeria.
Dis 2019 you people better vote wisely. Vote for visionary leader.
If you like sell ur vote for 2k

1 Like

Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by Adebowale89(m): 10:57am On Jan 13, 2018
if buhari wins 2019 then I'll canvass on twitter for International rehabilitation for all Nigerians from United Nation

buhari make being a Nigerian a curse on my human side
Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2018
Okoroawusa:

If he won your PVC, he will not win mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by eddyslim(m): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2018
North=Enemy of Nigeria
Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by kunle4toyeyaho: 11:04am On Jan 13, 2018
NaoSlay:

Endorsing him doesn't mean he's going to win it.

I don't Believe in that.

Umahi, Kalu , okorocha all endorsed Buhari, does it mean he would win south east in 2019?

Buhari should prepare for the greatest shock in life.

Unlike Jonathan who knew he would lose already.

Let them keep endorsing him telling him words that would play like music in his ears.
Umahi didn't endorse Buhari for 2nd term.He only reiterated Bihar it's constitutional right to seek for 2nd term. Go &watch the video again

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by ooshinibos: 11:06am On Jan 13, 2018
its Tinubu's fault

1 Like

Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2018
Guys beware of fraudsters claiming to av fixed matches to win millions... They're Yahoo boys in another version...Don't do any bizness wit them... They're devilish sadists....
Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by Realist2: 11:11am On Jan 13, 2018
Celcius:
Na North na.
Anyone who has refused to realize that the North is a hindrance to our progress as a peaple is either a fool or a coward.
They have contributed largely to the negative indices emanating from this country.

True words indeed.
Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by uba1991: 11:24am On Jan 13, 2018
More pigs ll die of hypertension in 2019 when baba is sworn in for the second term
Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by precious1967(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2018
Fayise should not join issues with ds people, what is d level of their intelligence? boko haram people. they are breeding almajiris everyday.
Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 13, 2018
Kezifils:
I pray he relinquishes power when he loses in 2019
He will die if he tries otherwise
Re: Fayose Berates 7 Northern Governors For Endorsing Buhari For 2019 by joe02(m): 11:39am On Jan 13, 2018
The decision of 7 northern cows can not justify if he will be re-elected or not

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Soludo's Easter Message: Very Petty And Abnormal - BluntCrazeMan / Buhari: Saraki, Dogara Under Fire Over Impeachment Threat / 2019: Here’s Why The Pdp Presidential Primary Will Be The Toughest In Nigeria’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.