Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) (16407 Views)

Truck Driver Drives A Burning Fuel Truck Out Of A Residential Area To Save Lives / Petrol Laden Truck Explodes On Mobalaji Bank Anthony Road, Lagos / Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
The driver and motor boy don do ozigi with the fuel come set tanker on fire. I'm certain it's not the owner of the fuel that owns the trailer head which was why it was disconnected before the fire.
Ask them how long it took to disconnect the head with a fuel laden tanker in flames.
Re: Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) by baddosky1: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
It was supposed to blow up in Awka but the person set the wrong timer. God is merciful.
Re: Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) by baddosky1: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
emeijeh:
[b]

Where is that "lion" of Ubima sef?!

Probably hiding under his bed in Abuja because of the fear of Wike.
Re: Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nltaliban:

Whether apc likes it or not, buhari will return to Daura come 2019

It's not my word of mouth, do you have a voter's card, do you friends and your family have voter's cards? Do you village people have Boyer's cards, will you and all the people I mentioned above be willing to vote right, not to collect 2000naira and vote where you're asked to. Because trust me, APC will have a lot of money to spend come 2019.
Re: Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
jidemoh:
The driver and motor boy don do ozigi with the fuel come set tanker on fire. I'm certain it's not the owner of the fuel that owns the trailer head which was why it was disconnected before the fire.
Ask them how long it took to disconnect the head with a fuel laden tanker in flames.

Sounding like the typical Nigerian businessman, I'm sure the owner of the fuel will reason along this same line, have you driven a fuel laden truck before sir?
Re: Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
What a miracle
Re: Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
Driver don go sell fuel finish come discharge the tank put fire .
Re: Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
SnowJay92:

Sounding like the typical Nigerian businessman, I'm sure the owner of the fuel will reason along this same line, have you driven a fuel laden truck before sir?

I need not be a tanker driver to know their exploits. It's what is common among them and they make it look like an accident.
Re: Fuel Truck Explodes On Transit In Anambra (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
The man has been watching action film, thank God no life was lost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman Renders Help To Stranded Travelers On Their Way To Abuja (photos) / A Pickup Truck Somersaults On Otedola Bridge In Lagos (photos) / Are Nigerian Hotels And Guest Houses Over-priced?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.