Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

WIN BIG In The #cmore Competition – Expand Your Horizons - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / WIN BIG In The #cmore Competition – Expand Your Horizons (674 Views)

Expand The RAM Of Your Smartphone / ITEL Rewards Students With 500,000 After Dance Competition (pictures) / Nigeria @ 57! Win Big In Infinix Mobility Independence Day Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WIN BIG In The #cmore Competition – Expand Your Horizons by shiftback: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2018
HOW TO PARTICIPATE ONLINE

STEP 1 – Guess the next action by completing the story or telling us what happened next in the 3 incomplete actions (text, football and game) posted on our pages. This will run for 19 days.

STEP 2 – Post your answer as a comment under the pinned post on TECNO’s Facebook page with the hashtag #CMore or on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and TECNOSpot with the same hashtag #CMore. Tag and follow TECNOMobileNG on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter and TECNOSpot to make your entry valid.
How it will work:

Day 1 – Guess the next action of the story that will be posted on the page
Day 4 – Vote for the likely answer from the 3 options that will posted on the page
Day 5 – Watch out for the final answer
The first 10 participants that gets the correct answer across platforms (4 from Facebook, 2 from Instagram, 2 from Twitter and 2 from TECNO Spot) wins the gift items.
The correct answer is the likely answer with the highest number of vote on each platform.
At the end of the campaign, 2 people that participated in the 3 series and answered the questions correctly will win the TECNO Camon CM. This will be by a lucky dip event that will be streamed live on our Facebook page 9th of February.
We will reveal the correct answer on the 5th day of each series.
Activity runs from 15th January – 2nd February, 2018.
Terms and Conditions for #CMore Online Activity
By participating in any of our competitions, entrants agree to be bound by the rules set out below (which may be amended or varied at any time without notice).
The responsibility is on participants to acquaint themselves periodically with the rules/terms.

a) #CMore Online Activity is open to everyone who is a legal citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

b) This activity commences on 15th Jan. 2018 and closes on 2nd February, 2018. All entries must be completed no later than 11:59pm on February 2nd, 2018. No entry received after this time will be considered.

c) TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the right to select winners and disqualify erring participants.

d) Winners must possess a valid form of identification which includes, but not limited to, International Passport (compulsory for prizes involving international travel), Drivers’ License, and the National ID card.

e) Winners agree to co-operate with TECNO Mobile Nigeria in any post-event publicity where they may be required to appear on television or radio, or in printed and online publications, for which no fee will be payable.

f) TECNO Mobile Nigeria will not divulge the database of entries received to any 3rd party except in litigation.

g) TECNO Mobile Nigeria reserves the legal right, at any time, to verify the validity of any part of an entry and participant (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence, authenticity of activity) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who cheats during the entry process. Failure by TECNO Mobile Nigeria to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.

h) Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law and except as stated in these Terms and Conditions, TECNO Mobile Nigeria (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity).

i) Employees of TECNO Mobile Nigeria online (or any of its group companies or affiliates/sponsors), or anyone associated with this cause cannot participate in this activity.

Re: WIN BIG In The #cmore Competition – Expand Your Horizons by Weezyclan(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2018
OK
Re: WIN BIG In The #cmore Competition – Expand Your Horizons by paolokonqueror(m): 10:27am On Jan 13, 2018
What are the prizes to win?
Re: WIN BIG In The #cmore Competition – Expand Your Horizons by bravesoul247(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2018
I don't get this, is it that any device Tecno launches they'll always do a competition or promo for? Kudos to this generous brand.
Re: WIN BIG In The #cmore Competition – Expand Your Horizons by chicwoman(f): 11:33am On Jan 13, 2018
This is interesting.
I actually want to try out this phone
Re: WIN BIG In The #cmore Competition – Expand Your Horizons by Ennyholar: 11:44am On Jan 13, 2018
Making sense.
Re: WIN BIG In The #cmore Competition – Expand Your Horizons by missslimzy(f): 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
i would love to win
Re: WIN BIG In The #cmore Competition – Expand Your Horizons by datyorubaboy: 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
too much sauce
Ennyholar:
Making sense.
Re: WIN BIG In The #cmore Competition – Expand Your Horizons by omoalajah(m): 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
Me too, i want to
chicwoman:
This is interesting.
I actually want to try out this phone
Re: WIN BIG In The #cmore Competition – Expand Your Horizons by bravesoul247(m): 2:58am On Jan 16, 2018
Interesting. I wanna win this TECNO Camon CM device even though I've bought already.
Re: WIN BIG In The #cmore Competition – Expand Your Horizons by saxby(f): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
wow,nice one from tecno,here is another way you can win something big from tecno like the camon cm
Re: WIN BIG In The #cmore Competition – Expand Your Horizons by Poshkeez: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
bravesoul247:
Interesting. I wanna win this TECNO Camon CM device even though I've bought already.

Bought it when? I thought they have not start selling and you can only pre order for 5k
Re: WIN BIG In The #cmore Competition – Expand Your Horizons by chicwoman(f): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
Cool!

(1) (Reply)

How To Block Adds In Phone "Adblock Plus Apk Included" / Iphone 6 I Cloud Lock pls help / How To Get And Use Apple Iphone X Animoji On Any Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.