Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) (61656 Views)

Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics / Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
frankyychiji:
Why are you not insulting Igbos today? It's like reality is gradually dawning on you. embarassed
You see person wey dey run for him dear life to the east for safety. This Omenka is so shameless! kai

16 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by NonsoWow: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
Nnamdi Kanu is a Hero!
Nnamdi Kanu is a psychotic coward!

2 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Haganah: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
For daring to insult the soil God created, The East will reject you and the ground will accept you. Your follow follow has just caught up with you!

Just a prophecy

omenkaLives:
I'm actually going there to carry out some analysis on your soil. Aim is to determine the reason behind its colour (we suspect iron) and unproductivity.

But you can pound your chest until it caves in over that since it is impossible for you not to.

Very sure some of you think I'm hiding Kanu inside my asshõle. That is why you keep searching for him and wailing Day in day out inside my mentions like..

15 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by NonsoWow: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
Not every man is cut out to be tough. Those of you calling out omenkalives for fleeing may not know whether he is the only male child his father birthed amongst many girls. Leave the young chap alone.

8 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by calaway: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Just look at yourselves.

When things escalate and the looting begins, D.O Brothers, Nobis, Togos, and O. G Winners would be first hit by the hoodlums.

I just feel sorry for you lot.

You've started wąnking over this. When it comes your turn you'd want everyone to sympathise with you.

Make una continue.
. shut the f up...shameless idiot...serving the killers of his blood brothers. what has the Igbo got in common with herdsmen. pig

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

You are welcome. According to Nnamdi Kanu, his new Biafra will be built on a philosophy of Bia Fara. The philosophy that the Biafran state will extend protection to any blackman any where that needs her protection.

I'll be leaving Aba very early tomorrow. I can pick you up if need be.

Stay Safe.
You want biafra and are preaching it to me. The same you wrote these below just last month:

SouthEastFacts:

Kwankwanso, Saraki, Tambuwal and Dogara are on their way back to PDP.

Just wait and see.

Let me see how APC will survive the tsunami.

SouthEastFacts:
The North after endorsing and deceiving Prof Adeniran turned around and abandoned him.

SW Region, after stepping down and choosing Prof Adeniran as a consensus candidate turned around and abandoned their own brother.

Now, our great party is now firmly in the hands of SS/SE/North.

I urge you to make up your mind what you want and stop jumping from one pillar to another.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
calaway:
. shut the f up...shameless idiot...serving the killers of his blood brothers. what has the Igbo got in common with herdsmen. pig
Cc: Mynd44.

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
Haganah:
For daring to insult the soil God created, The East will reject you and the ground will accept you. Your follow follow has just caught up with you!

Just a prophecy

Very useless comment.

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by samuel2018: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
I wouldn't have get any issues with Buhari government but giving us Oloyede as JAMB registrar in 2017, since then the cafe business have been doing since my NYSC graduation has become something that I couldn't afford to pay rent, bills anymore. Because of his useless policy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by DeanAmbrose: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Just look at yourselves.

When things escalate and the looting begins, D.O Brothers, Nobis, Togos, and O. G Winners would be first hit by the hoodlums.

I just feel sorry for you lot.

You've started wąnking over this. When it comes your turn you'd want everyone to sympathise with you.

Make una continue.

Please don't quote me again because you are an utterly ignorant man. Omenka you see you eh.... Bet me... You will use your mouth and shout "Biafra or Death" one day.

You think Bullhari send you? My concern is that big Igbo businesses be protected. Because your likes are utterly hopeless. Tivs are known to rob Igbos blind in that state.

Omenka, am an Igbo man but I know Benue more than you. I know excatly what your people pass through in that hopeless state.
I was into Yam business before and Tiv people were my biggest suppliers.

Go to Makurdi and see old men big enough to be landlords begging me for drink. If you want to buy them drink, they beg you to give them the 600 for the two bottles. There is too much hunger in Benue despite being the food basket of the nation. You know why? Your people like foresight.

I am not IPOB but I believe in the message of Nnamdi Kanu 100%. He foresaw what a million Benue can never see in the next 100 years!

Omenka how many years do you still have on earth? 40? 50? 70? Me and you know that the both of us will and can never live past this century!

Have you ever bothered to ask yourself the future of Tiv and Idoma and Igede within a hostile Nigeria like this in the next 100 years? 78 human lives were wasted like Cattle in the villages and you don't think its a human disaster? Somethin is definitely not alright some where.

You are aware that it was the Tivs that halted the incursion of the Hausa Fulani Jihad down south right?

IPOB that has never fired one shot were called terrorists right? Has an IPOB member ever killed an Idoma, TIV or Igede man before? But since this democracy, Hausa-Fulani has been using Benue people as Barbecue and Kilishi! Have they been tagged terrorists? You know why? They see Nigeria as their personal property! Nnamdi Kanu extended a hand of friendship to Benue. Even if his methods and tactics were not good, what about his message? OMENKA, DO YOU THINK THE AVERAGE HAUSA FULANI SEND YOU? THEY HATE CHRISTIAN HAUSA FULANI NOT TO TALK OF A MIDDLE BELTER LIKE YOU!

But your personal hatred for the Igbos will never allow you see beyond your sentimental tripe.

I have never seen such crass display of ignorance on this level before. God forbid.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
DeanAmbrose:
[s]

Please don't quote me again because you are an utterly hopeless man. Omenka you see you eh.... Bet me... You will use your mouth and shout "Biafra or Death" one day.

You think Bullhari send you? My concern is that big Igbo businesses be protected. Because your likes are utterly hopeless. Tivs are known to rob Igbos blind in that state.

Omenka, am an Igbo man but I know Benue more than you. I know excatly what your people oass through in that hopeless state.

Go to Makurdi and see old men big enough to be landlords begging me for drink. If you want to buy them drink, they beg you to give them the 600 for the two bottles. There is too much hunger in Benue despite being the food basket of the nation. You know why? Your people like foresight.

I am not IPOB but I believe in the message of Nnamdi Kanu 100%. He foresaw what a million Benue can never see in the next 100 years!

Omenka how many do you still have on earth? 40? 50? 70? Me and you know that the both of us will and can never live past this century!

Have you ever bothered to ask yourself the future of Tiv and Idoma and Igede within a hostile Nigeria like this in the next 100 years? 78 human lives were wasted like Cattle in the villages and you don't think its a human disaster? Somethin is definitely not alright some where.

You are aware that it was the Tivs that halted the incursion of the Hausa Fulani Jihad down south right?

IPOB that has never fired one shot were called terrorists right? Has an IPOB member ever killed an Idoma, TIV or Igede man before? But since this democracy, Hausa-Fulani has been using Benue people as Barbecue and Kilishi! Have they been tagged terrorists? You know why? They see Nigeria as their personal property! Nnamdi Kanu extended a hand of friendship to Benue. Even if his methods and tactics were not good, what about his message? OMENKA, DO YOU THINK THE AVERAGE HAUSA FULANI SEND YOU? THEY HATE CHRISTIAN HAUSA FULANI NOT TO TALK OF A MIDDLE BELTER LIKE YOU!

But your personal hatred for the Igbos will never allow you see beyond your sentimental tripe.

I have never seen such crass display of ignorance on this level before. God forbid.[/s]
Such massive load of decomposing trash coming from someone I didn't even know existed until he mentioned me.

Lord knows I'd never read that trash even at gun point.

Go and end your own misery if my comment hurts your life so much.

Nonsense.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by kettykings: 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
I'm actually going there to carry out some analysis on your soil. Aim is to determine the reason behind its colour (we suspect iron) and unproductivity.

But you can pound your chest until it caves in over that since it is impossible for you not to.

Very sure some of you think I'm hiding Kanu inside my asshõle. That is why you keep searching for him and wailing Day in day out inside my mentions like..

SMH , someone whose house is on fire is going to another man's land to do soil test !!!!! , am i dreaming or is this a joke ?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Softhands(m): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
fnck dialogue!
madridguy:
Who knows what the scores will be like before the arrival of the military. Dialogue is key

3 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by DeanAmbrose: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Such massive load of decomposing trash coming from someone I didn't even know existed until he mentioned me.

Lord knows I'd never read that trash even at gun point.

Go and end your own misery if my comment hurts your life so much.

Nonsense.

Just look at this "thing". Nairalanders just look at it. Who send you kwanu? I still stand on my statements! Please yall should kill yourselves for all I care! But touch not one Igbo man or business!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by ehardetola(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Hey how come u are always in all states
He b information carrier now. Is doing his job

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
madridguy:
Wrong move.

In this situation, it is the right move. When a government fails to protect it's citizens, the citizens will have no choice but to take matters into their own hands.

9 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by lonelydora: 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Passed around Wurukum going to GTB this morning. Everything was calm and peaceful. Now getting reports Wurukum and Wadata have been shut down.

Saw that the Suya stand at Symbols was burnt down two nights ago. Those guys have been around for eons! Reprisals against innocent people is surely not the solution to our problems.

Those who terrorise us are in the villages. What sense is there disturbing the peace in the capital?

Supposed to be on my way out of town.. Now I can't. Might bypass Wurukum axis and take Abu King Shuluwa. Going to the East.

Pretty sure this would be brought under control before dawn.

Fear Fear

10 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
Expect Operation Dragon Dance in Benue from tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by josessybj: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
Buhari see what you have started

4 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by ChimaAgbalajob: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Passed around Wurukum going to GTB this morning. Everything was calm and peaceful. Now getting reports Wurukum and Wadata have been shut down.

Saw that the Suya stand at Symbols was burnt down two nights ago. Those guys have been around for eons! Reprisals against innocent people is surely not the solution to our problems.

Those who terrorise us are in the villages. What sense is there disturbing the peace in the capital?

Supposed to be on my way out of town.. Now I can't. Might bypass Wurukum axis and take Abu King Shuluwa. Going to the East.

Pretty sure this would be brought under control before dawn.

@bolded, who told you they are innocent?
BTW,
The people killed in their villages were not responsible for anti-grazing laws because they were not legislators abi?
Miyetti Allah and people they represent must be resisted by Nigerians. They have declared war against Nigerians and borrowing guns from the army to perpetrate their crimes. The people have no choice than defend themselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by GavelSlam: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
SalamRushdie:
My fear is that Buhari might ise this opportunity to declare a state of emergency yhat would aid the Fulanis

Explain how a state of emergency aids the Fulanis.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
KushyKush:
Chai... This thread is bloody!

If you can't strike your sword, stay away

it was caesaro that won dis wrestling...if u knw u knw
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
a link that pays easily. click https://www.revenuehits.com/lps/pubref/?ref=@RH@SAtaWekg-i5dwrjEqVSczGr8uAFOCd_U6JiecLcO7yA now
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by goodnews777: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
In a state of lawlessness it is illegal to be law abiding . This is the right way to go. Buhari is behind the killings and the world need to know that christian south are humans with more value than BUHARIS cattle. Enough is enough.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by sircrabo: 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
Expect another massive fulani HIT from now till monday

2 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by tonio2wo: 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
madridguy:
Wrong move.

What should be the right move?

If they rally or protest, army will gun them down. If dey stay idle, fulani terrorists will slaughter them.

9 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Respect55(m): 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
It's long overdue
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by goodnews777: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
If you live in BENUE state buy a gun.

6 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by KushyKush: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
seunmohmoh:
it was caesaro that won dis wrestling...if u knw u knw

Pretty and informed. That's not something you see everyday smiley
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
watch how the army would be deployed with the speed of light to benue to hack down people

since the president has done nothing tangible save holding meetings let people do as they want.

no one has monopoly of violence

6 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by deeLima86(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
I thought this people have had more than enough! Lord have mercy on this people and let their peace be restored!!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What We Will Do If Border Closure Remains –Ghana Traders Union / Buhari Could Not Fill His Presidency Form . PHOTO / Soludo's Wife, Nonye's Weight Loss Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.