Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) (61669 Views)

Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics / Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

So na only brothel u care about

Ashawo Man cheesy
Wetin man pickin Com this life Com do?.
cheesycheesy
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
PointZerom:

Lol, imhotep sarrki ngeneukwenu madridguy liondeleo Python1 come and see chomchin, omenkalives runs to South East for safety.
Just look how super EXCITED Biafrans are on the forum just because OmenkaLives says he's going to the "East". cheesy

Guys, how about I assume the role of Late Nnamdi Kanu, since it appears you people can't do without me. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by buffalowings: 2:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
Omenkalives
cool

Coming home to roost

4 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
KushyKush:
The only solution to all our problems is voting out buhari.

Chai... This thread is bloody!

If you can't strike your sword, stay away.

I repeat, stay away

I weep for #ThisFvvckingCountry cry

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
DeanAmbrose:

Please don't quote me again because you are an utterly ignorant man. Omenka you see you eh.... Bet me... You will use your mouth and shout "Biafra or Death" one day.

You think Bullhari send you? My concern is that big Igbo businesses be protected. Because your likes are utterly hopeless. Tivs are known to rob Igbos blind in that state.

Omenka, am an Igbo man but I know Benue more than you. I know excatly what your people pass through in that hopeless state.
I was into Yam business before and Tiv people were my biggest suppliers.

Go to Makurdi and see old men big enough to be landlords begging me for drink. If you want to buy them drink, they beg you to give them the 600 for the two bottles. There is too much hunger in Benue despite being the food basket of the nation. You know why? Your people like foresight.

I am not IPOB but I believe in the message of Nnamdi Kanu 100%. He foresaw what a million Benue can never see in the next 100 years!

Omenka how many years do you still have on earth? 40? 50? 70? Me and you know that the both of us will and can never live past this century!

Have you ever bothered to ask yourself the future of Tiv and Idoma and Igede within a hostile Nigeria like this in the next 100 years? 78 human lives were wasted like Cattle in the villages and you don't think its a human disaster? Somethin is definitely not alright some where.

You are aware that it was the Tivs that halted the incursion of the Hausa Fulani Jihad down south right?

IPOB that has never fired one shot were called terrorists right? Has an IPOB member ever killed an Idoma, TIV or Igede man before? But since this democracy, Hausa-Fulani has been using Benue people as Barbecue and Kilishi! Have they been tagged terrorists? You know why? They see Nigeria as their personal property! Nnamdi Kanu extended a hand of friendship to Benue. Even if his methods and tactics were not good, what about his message? OMENKA, DO YOU THINK THE AVERAGE HAUSA FULANI SEND YOU? THEY HATE CHRISTIAN HAUSA FULANI NOT TO TALK OF A MIDDLE BELTER LIKE YOU!

But your personal hatred for the Igbos will never allow you see beyond your sentimental tripe.

I have never seen such crass display of ignorance on this level before. God forbid.
Dude, you are out of mind. The same Benue people you term "hungry and vision less" is the same people you stylishly trying into your Biafran hog wash, all in one comment. Did you realise that the same Hausa-Fulani collusion has been kicking your silly Igbo ass since way back and up till now? Did the herdsmen not attack Enugu last year? What did your "fasting" Governor do? The same Hausa-Fulani villains silenced Kanu and what you gonna do boy?
Benue peeps ain't hungry, no one begged you for a dime and stop posting rubbish about Benue state Olilah, Obakpo. I have a thing against the Hausa-Fulani collusion but comments like this makes me sick!

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
Stingman:

Please check your sanity...read your main post again and check if SW was included...

but what I said it's true. SE is meant for burial
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
A Retaliatory attack ongoing cry .. Those In Benue especially Wadata Area and Wurukum should please stay Indoors cry cry.....

Brb More Updates Loading........

3 people dead already
2 Wurukum
1 Wadata

Please wurukum and wadata are the tribes in benue
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by PointZerom: 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Just look at yourselves.

When things escalate and the looting begins, D.O Brothers, Nobis, Togos, and O. G Winners would be first hit by the hoodlums.

I just feel sorry for you lot.

You've started wÄ…nking over this. When it comes your turn you'd want everyone to sympathise with you.

Make una continue.

We warned you that your turn will come but you never listened. Hope you'll vote Sai Baber again....lol

3 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Snow02: 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
DeanAmbrose:
Please kill yourselves all. All I care about is the safety of big Igbo businesses in Benue.

Tell my people to invest home... They will refuse.
you deserve a good DIRTY DEEDS from Ambrose himself
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Stingman: 2:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
WinningSun:

but what I said it's true. SE is meant for burial

..but what I said is true that..you bastards will do anything to keep that region in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
ericsmith:

you people just come out n rejoice at every sadden news ,,we told you blah blah trash ... just cannt imagine why you guys av sworn to remain bitter all una life ..even jonathan as moved on ..
whatever that is happening as a long history,,from tribal clashes to insurgences,,militant bombing,corruption,,fuel queues,no refinery,,name it.. all these problems have been with us for long ,,jonathan didnt solve it was why we tried buhari ... no regrets if their is a better candidate asides Atiku 19 am sure nigeria will also go for it !! no be anybody papa sit..
Who is this hungry mosquito?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by otivere: 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
This is what u get when a commander in chief can't command, combine with a dodo governor. Street take over #JUNGLEJUSTICE

3 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 2:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Even when you're being ignored like a pesky buzzard, you can't quit, cos my attention is all you need for your life to make any meaning to you.

Now you have it. Throw a survival party already.

What a thing.
you devil that misled many to vote in this disaster should be on the fulani casualty list.
Its injustice if you are not on the casualty list.
Now keep running to the east.
Cost of living is actually high in the east so i advice you run to lagos or Benin republic.
Karma finally caught up on you

3 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
Snow02:
you deserve a good DIRTY DEEDS from Ambrose himself
For telling the truth?
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by PointZerom: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Just look how super EXCITED Biafrans are on the forum just because OmenkaLives says he's going to the "East". cheesy

Guys, how about I assume the role of Late Nnamdi Kanu, since it appears you people can't do without me. cheesy

Lol, secure your father's land first.

3 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Passed around Wurukum going to GTB this morning. Everything was calm and peaceful. Now getting reports Wurukum and Wadata have been shut down.

Saw that the Suya stand at Symbols was burnt down two nights ago. Those guys have been around for eons! Reprisals against innocent people is surely not the solution to our problems.

Those who terrorise us are in the villages. What sense is there disturbing the peace in the capital?

Supposed to be on my way out of town.. Now I can't. Might bypass Wurukum axis and take Abu King Shuluwa. Going to the East.

Pretty sure this would be brought under control before dawn.

Omenka, how market?

Sai baba!!!!!!!!!

Remember?

4 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
They should calm down. Violence is not the solution, it's just makes the situation worse
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
iyke926:

You a coward.

Not a fan[] but I normally read your comments. Why run to the East? Place you called all sort of names. Please, move up North to Borno or Kastina State heard it's peaceful there.
Aturu Benue
Heard this from nearly every ipob on the forum.

ALL of you are my fans and can hardly make any sense out of your lives without me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by PointZerom: 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
buffalowings:
Omenkalives
cool

Coming home to roost

Chai, I dey pity the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Stingman: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
Why are these people northerners!!!

Was Kanu right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5erBKMZ3e0

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Tecno66: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
A Retaliatory attack ongoing cry .. Those In Benue especially Wadata Area and Wurukum should please stay Indoors cry cry.....

Brb More Updates Loading........

3 people dead already
2 Wurukum
1 Wadata

I knew it will get to this. When those sadled with the task of providing security are seen to be taking sides then the people will make some trouble. If not well handled religion will come into focus because Benue people are predominantly christians while the herdsmen are mainly muslims. What makes a good leader is the ability to nip the problems in the bud before the escalate further. Thank God the same party controls both the state and the federal and so the solution will not be politicised.

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
PointZerom:

Lol, secure your father's land first.
You people should go roll out the Red Carpet!

Your leader, OmenkaLives, is coming to town!

Gather all the youths, it is going to be a busy day. I just might appoint you the bagman for the occasion, with a little luck. grin

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by PointZerom: 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Heard this from nearly every ipob on the forum.

ALL of you are my fans and can hardly make any sense out of your lives without me. cheesy

Hope you ate b4 embarking on this journey?.

2 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
Stingman:

..but what I said is true that..you bastards will do anything to keep that region in Nigeria.

we don't need you you need us. 7 million of your folks are refugee in our lands. they traveled las December and our roads was free. you need us more than we need you.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by calaway: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=omenkaLives post=64160742]Mynd44, I hope you're seeing this and the others I reported for clearly violating the rules.

Seun, talk to your mods.

Anytime I hit back, a ban is what I always get. [/quote
asshole u think Mynd44 is a zombie like u?....u threatened Igbo and fail to condemn the killer of innocent Benue people..pig like u...md44 md44 like broken record.
pig

3 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
NonsoWow:
Not every man is cut out to be tough. Those of you calling out omenkalives for fleeing may not know whether he is the only male child his father birthed amongst many girls. Leave the young chap alone.
Hahahaha Omenkalives don't hear am! He has murdered sleep and will sleep no more grin

2 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by PointZerom: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
You people should go roll out the Red Carpet!

Your leader, OmenkaLives, is coming to town!

Gather all the youths, it is going to be a busy day. I just might appoint you the bagman for the occasion, with a little luck. grin

Hope your mat is not infested with bed bugs as you journey to south east?.

4 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by pawesome(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Mr. President will have no country to govern come 2019, if he does nothing decisive about this killer herdsmen.
even if he dose somtin or dsnt do anitin,2019..he is goan be kicked out...dt one is no option
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Stingman: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
WinningSun:

we don't need you you need us. 7 million of your folks are refugee in our lands. they traveled las December and our roads was free. you need us more than we need you.

Liar...In 1967 they stayed away...you had to kill millions to force them back..so what are you ranting about?

2 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by pawesome(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Dis one chance motor wey we don enter.
God help us. cry
keep calm and enjoy the ride
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by IPOBrep: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
BenzEne1:

Just like there is no monopoly of violence. There is also no monopoly of inteligence. You do know intelligence (on Awo's part) was part of what brought your first brouhaha to a standstill.

In the words of Benjamin Netanyahu: you don't discuss with terrorists, you wipe them out. Wether Boko haram, fulani militia or IPOB. Once you spread terror in words or actions. You getting a kick right at the nuts

How many soldiers have book haram killed. How many police have Fulani killed.

How many have ipob beaten let alone killed yet you derive joy in shooting unarmed youths of the east simply because they don't like your way and want to be left alone.

Let me remind you that

We are the only country(in the making) in the world with FM broadcasting across continents.

We are the only country (in the making) with laison office in more than 90 countries in the world.

We are the only country (in the making) in the world with citizens doing very well in almost all countries of the world and even holding elective and political appointment.

We are not in your league. Stop hating cos you are pushing us to greater heights .

4 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by PointZerom: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=calaway post=64161499][/quote]

Mynd44 seun pls don't ban anyone one this thread Biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Flown Abroad For Treatment After Brutal Beating / Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) / Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.