Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) (61632 Views)

Massive Infrastructural Development Ongoing In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Massive Rally Ongoing In Makurdi Benue For Buhari. Pics / Obasanjo Commissions School Of Nursing & Midwifery In Makurdi, Benue State (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
wanimo:
that guy has already sold all his spermatozoa to Buhari. Anytime he hears anything about IGBOS and IPOB, he just ejaculates
I'm telling you.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
ericsmith:

lemme suck ur brains out wink,,its not active anyways
Oya open your mouth make I piss put! Mpam!

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
amazon14:

My dear can u imagine? And he is running to east
Ukwu gbajikwa ya ebe anwa
Nkita tagbuo ya there!

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by ArodeTsolaye: 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
IAmSkinny:

I have no business with him and that's a fact. Remember he is entitled to his opinion. We ain't shield for the record. Remember how the Tivs halted the marauding army of P*ssy Dan Fodio? That should tell you something. It is not my fault the senseless and present government of Benue state chose to align itself with the North which we have nothing in common with.
I remember when those silly herdsmen tired rubbish in my hometown ghon ghon 3 years ago, the youths showed them pepper along with the silly ruler who was siding them. Those bloody killers don't stand a chance if we are armed unlike your coward folks in the east who will end up fasting and praying.

'Coward folks' in the East. The reason why you are not bearing Mohammed and Abudulahi in your neck of the woods yet is because of the East and its Christian population as the sole majority Chrisrians which cushion that of the Jihadists breathing down you ever-lamenting necks therein? grin

If that your Brother-mor0n is entitled to his anti-East opinion where he is ironically running to as a refusg for safety like many of your brothers in Enugu and Anambra which makes you silent. Why didn't you also remain silent when he was rightfully tackled by the guy you maligned who is also entitled to his opinion? Are you trying to be clever by half by thinking we are all foools? You tacitly support that mor0n and think you foool us. You will earn what you lots deserve on this forum very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
Passed around Wurukum going to GTB this morning. Everything was calm and peaceful. Now getting reports Wurukum and Wadata have been shut down.

Saw that the Suya stand at Symbols was burnt down two nights ago. Those guys have been around for eons! Reprisals against innocent people is surely not the solution to our problems.

Those who terrorise us are in the villages. What sense is there disturbing the peace in the capital?

Supposed to be on my way out of town.. Now I can't. Might bypass Wurukum axis and take Abu King Shuluwa. Going to the East.

Pretty sure this would be brought under control before dawn.
Warship take note.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by ArodeTsolaye: 8:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
Jflex07:
Once I succeed in tracing you.. I will strangle you alive.. you deserve death

Trust me brother, If you meet the pitiable sadistic wretched thing face to face, instead of strangulating him. You'll dip your hands into your pocket and give him a piece to eat

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:

'Coward folks' in the East. The reason why you are not bearing Mohammed and Abudulahi in your neck of the woods yet is because of the East and its Christian population as the sole majority Chrisrians which cushion that of the Jihadists breathing down you ever-lamenting necks therein? grin

If that your Brother-mor0n is entitled to his anti-East opinion where he is ironically running to as a refusg for safety like many of your brothers in Enugu and Anambra which makes you silent. Why didn't you also remain silent when he was rightfully tackled by the guy you maligned who is also entitled to his opinion? Are you trying to be clever by half by thinking we are all foools? You tacitly support that mor0n and think you foool us. You will earn what you lots deserve on this forum very soon.
No one is running to the east for refuge or which ever term you chose to sugar coat it with. I am aware the bulk of Christianity in Nigeria lies in the east but that doesn't make you our Lord and savior. Benue is a core Christian state not because of Enugu and Anambra. We have no business with Islam neither do we need the east to be our big brother (big brother for mouth). The problem with you and your kind is your lack of respect for minority tribes, especially minority Christian. You feel like you are the custodian of Christianity in Nigeria without which, any other state that has something to do with Christianity in Nigeria is doomed-will be overunned by "jihadists" from the far north. Very funny.
No wonder you and your squad go about jubilating when bad things happen people who ain't Ibo or Ibo affiliated with silly comments like:
Enjoy your one Nigeria
Well tell una, una no hear
Kanu said it!
Bla bla bla
Shame on you and your kind!
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
tiredoflife:
There are about 8million fulanis in Nigeria
3million are Nigerians and are the super rich
Who no matter their wealth must acquire a fleet of cattle
To show their traditional status
These need the 5million Fulani who are the super poor of the tribes from mali, Niger, Burkina Faso, Chad, central African republic to tend these herds of cattle.
Inside these 5million you ve the militia
The killer squad
They come in as stealth eagles
They kill and maim
They usually are not seen nor heard of
The do the dirty jobs
They come in whenever the sickly looking herdsmen complain about your people not allowing them free passage to your farms or rivers
Now they are calling for colonies
They want to live side by side with your aged parents
In the village
While you sit in Lagos
Abuja
London
Amelika
Paris
Showing us your Gucci bags
And all your ivory league certificate
Telling us how civilization has moved the west
How they ve done away with tribalism
But you forget to note that most times the western nations you quote are a people who ve more in common before they became nations
Yes they were little tribes with no pollution
Almost free of multitudes
But they fused you with 360 tribes
Asked you to love each other
As one nation
Oh oh you are seeing how foolish you are
Anyway back to the colonies
They will take land under the evil land use act of 1979 which they made a fool from the south to decree
Yes a Yoruba man called obj
You see these aboki as we call them
Think ahead
They are not as stupid as you think
They think 50years ahead
Now they will ask for water
The best lands will be given to them
Yes cattle eats grass
Were u expecting the worst lands
And when your wife and theirs meet in the market
And they ve a fight
They go home to report to the sickly looking husband in the colonies
Near your father's compound
And the kolanut is passed
The militia moves in at night
You make your last phone call home
And by morning
CNN picks it
BBC shouts it
Aljazera plays it
Your village has being wiped out
You ve no one to go home to again
No one to shine to
No one to show all you achieved in obodo oyinbo
And in Lagos and abuja
Your civilization has become your undoing
Welcome to the civilized Nigeria. angry
exactly d fulani herdmens who attack,kill & main are hired mercenaries who operate like ninjas with stealth,invisibility,swiftness even with jazz,yes jazz some of them moves around heavily armed with cattle but u cannot see them b/c they appear like cattle to you,hav u pple seen who herds cattle those days just 2 small boys barely 10yrs with sticks but challenge them on your farms & see cows metarmophosize into killer herdsmen with "odeshi" who leaves sorrow,tears & blood on there path.we must all go d traditional way to tackle them,where are d sorcorers,witches & wizards,ifa,juju,okija priests in d land this is d time to put yur negative energy into positive use...Let us all join hands to liberate our land frm those mauranders,barbarians,jajaweeds frm mali,niger,chad.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
Nnamdi Kanu is a Hero!
wher d hell is nnamdi kanu when we needs him most?
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
Wrong move, why on earth will they attack innocent people.
State of emergency may be declare in that state sad
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by ArodeTsolaye: 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
IAmSkinny:
[s]
No one is running to the east for refuge or which ever term you chose to sugar coat it with. I am aware the bulk of Christianity in Nigeria lies in the east but that doesn't make you our Lord and savior. Benue is a core Christian state not because of Enugu and Anambra. We have no business with Islam neither do we need the east to be our big brother (big brother for mouth). The problem with you and your kind is your lack of respect for minority tribes, especially minority Christian. You feel like you are the custodian of Christianity in Nigeria without which, any other state that has something to do with Christianity in Nigeria is doomed-will be overunned by "jihadists" from the far north. Very funny.
No wonder you and your squad go about jubilating when bad things happen people who ain't Ibo or Ibo affiliated with silly comments like:
Enjoy your one Nigeria
Well tell una, una no hear
Kanu said it!
Bla bla bla
Shame on you and your kind! [/s]

The shame should be on you and your people being massacred by the same fulanis you served in 1966. It is the formular of Karma. Yes I said it.

Why are people just like you and the other buffoon one of the biggest haters of Biafra if you are not scared of the doom that will befall you and your short-sighted in the new Fulani republic of Muslimgeria without the Christian East? Who is asking to be your big brother? Did the 66' Biafra also include your conquered grazing reserve region? Divide this shithole today and see if any Biafran will be ready to spill blood to have you in the union?

You do not deserve to benefit from the protection the large population of Christianity (bolstered by East ) presents in a religiously-sensitive zoogeria.
It was the same population that hands-in-gloves with your fula Jihadist masters cum torturers you wanted to exterminate completely. Karma's call you must obey. Go to hell!
No more sugar-coating facts! You will be told the hard truth as bittter as it is.

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:

[s]

The shame should be on you and your people being massacred by the same fulanis you served in 1966. It is the formular of Karma. Yes I said it.

Why are people just like you and the other buffoon one of the biggest haters of Biafra if you are not scared of the doom that will befall you and your short-sighted in the new Fulani republic of Muslimgeria without the Christian East? Who is asking to be your big brother? Did the 66' Biafra also include your conquered grazing reserve region? Divide this shithole today and see if any Biafran will be ready to spill blood to have you in the union?

You do not deserve to benefit from the protection the large population of Christianity (bolstered by East ) presents in a religiously-sensitive zoogeria.
It was the same population that hands-in-gloves with your fula Jihadist masters cum torturers you wanted to exterminate completely. Karma's call you must obey. Go to hell!
No more sugar-coating facts! You will be told the hard truth as bittter as it is.[/s]
Trash Trash Trash. Ibos are not the custodian of Christianity in Nigeria, take it to the bank and cash it!
What did your anti Fulani, Enugu Governor do when the herdsmen almost wiped off Enugu and Nsukka from the surface of the earth just last year? Take the answer to the bank and buy sense with it boy. You are busy screaming massacre here. Mtchewwww
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by SouthEastFacts: 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
omenkaLives:
You want biafra and are preaching it to me. The same you wrote these below just last month:

I urge you to make up your mind what you want and stop jumping from one pillar to another.
I have been a One Nigerian at least for long now. I only defend lies against IPOB, because it is a movement overwhelming majority of my people identify with.

My own Dad is a prominent APC Party member. I have more to gain supporting APC than PDP, but I am not a zombie. I have conscience.

Check my thread, I am not PDP. I only support PDP because only them have the clout to chase away that devil's party. I am APGA to the core. I only identify with what my people identify with. The only exception was IPOB. But today, watching the picture of that pregnant woman mercilessly butchered with a leader of 2mao inside her made me question the sanity of desiring same country with people that are threat to my very existence and to the people I cherish most, Ndi Igbo.

Today, I made a decision to identify with my people.

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by SouthEastFacts: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
IAmSkinny:

Trash Trash Trash. Ibos are not the custodian of Christianity in Nigeria, take it to the bank and cash it!
What did your anti Fulani, Enugu Governor do when the herdsmen almost wiped off Enugu and Nsukka from the surface of the earth just last year? Take the answer to the bank and buy sense with it boy. You are busy screaming massacre here. Mtchewwww
Stop exaggerating things. Herdmen almost wiped off Enugu and Nsukka? Stop lying like kids.

When that madness occurred, it was met with immediate reprisal in Aba and a part of Imo. Since then, herds men have never dare to launch their devilish assault on Igboland. That was the first. That will equally be the last.

Always Pray for peace.

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by ArodeTsolaye: 5:12am On Jan 14, 2018
IAmSkinny:

And you are the custodian of Christianity but a nigeria without the Christian East scares you to your cowardly panties? cheesy

You are just human shields manufactured by God to take bullets abd protect the Christian East from fulani Jihadists. You are indispensible. That the truth. You cow-rustling thieves.

1 Like

Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 10:40am On Jan 14, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:

And you are the custodian of Christianity but a nigeria without the Christian East scares you to your cowardly panties? cheesy

You are just human shields manufactured by God to take bullets abd protect the Christian East from fulani Jihadists. You are indispensible. That the truth. You cow-rustling thieves.
Human shields? You and your cohorts will never stop inventing terms for every single tragedy in Nigeria from your anus.
We ain't cowards, you obviously need "human shields" because you and your kind are bunch of cowering cowards!
I am aware the stuff you and your kind does best is to manufacture facts from your anus. Facts originating from your anus like: "without the east, the North will overrun and infect any other tribe in Nigeria with Islam".
Yes, just look how stupid your stinking anal proclamation sounds. I won't honour you with a mention again because your rantings are beginning to sound like the words of Liar Muhammad. Remember, I don't trash!
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by ArodeTsolaye: 11:02am On Jan 14, 2018
IAmSkinny:
[s]
Human shields? You and your cohorts will never stop inventing terms for every single tragedy in Nigeria from your anus.
We ain't cowards, you obviously need "human shields" because you and your kind are bunch of cowering cowards!
I am aware the stuff you and your kind does best is to manufacture facts from your anus. Facts originating from your anus like: "without the east, the North will overrun and infect any other tribe in Nigeria with Islam".
Yes, just look how stupid your stinking anal proclamation sounds. I won't honour you with a mention again because your rantings are beginning to sound like the words of Liar Muhammad. Remember, I don't trash![/s]

You are simply pretending not be ashamed of what you brought upon yourselves in the nigerian state. The truth will continue to be told. Remove the population of the Christian East and all you have is a truly Islamic Zoo of Fulanigeria where your likes will be castrated by the Jihadists and made Eunuchs, it's a fact that other christians have embraced albeit grudginly. Thank your stars.
Re: Riot Ongoing In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) by lukui: 11:24am On May 17, 2020
The moment you learn to stop blaming buhari for your problems is the moment you will grow and develop.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State / Sit-At-Home In Awka: Residents Obey Soludo (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Greets Wike: "As E Dey Pain Dem, E Sweet Us Well Well"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.