Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa (41217 Views)

Art Acevedo To Donald Trump: Keep Your Mouth Shut / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by kodded(m): 6:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
[s]
FisifunKododada:

Who told you Nigerians don't see themselves as human beings? The people of Benue came together as one to bury their loved ones who were killed? Right now as we speak there are protests going on in Benue - protesting the death of their people. Does that seem to you like people who don't care for each other? Why herdsmen began terrorizing the people of Ekiti - Yoruba hunters organized by Gov. Fayose STOOD UP to the threat and fought them back to defend their people - and YET you claim Nigerians don't see themselves as human beings! I have seen many threads on this nairaland showing Nigerians donating money to strangers, paying for school fees, paying for medical expenses, feeding the hungry, helping to locate lost children, giving scholarship to kids etc. YET you claim Nigerians don't see each others as human beings! Maybe you should be speaking for yourself because there are many Nigerians who are good and kind people; and are doing their best to solve problems in their community.

You can debate the quality of Nigeria's leadership from independence till date. But to accept a racist view of Africans/Nigerians from a racist white man shows you don't even know who you are or who your people are.
[/s] the people killing Benue farmers, are there not Nigerians ?
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by chineduemmao: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
Mmmy:

You know how you can call your sibling the greatest idiot (and i do) but a random stranger cannot try it in your presence or how black people can say certain things that white people cannot?

For me personally, this is that. I am allowed to say what he said because it is my country, but a stranger from another land who knows nothing about us and whose country has, in the past or present, contributed to our current situation, they are not allowed to say such.

Hypocritical? ABSOLUTELY but thats how it works
You have made a vital point sis, the whites may have in the past contributed to our misery but we are not talking about white[s] here we are talking about Donald Trump he is neighter Xion nor Harold wilson. For how long are we going to keep pointing fingers at who made and who didnt make us the way we are? Is it not long overtime for us to start fixing ourselves? Ufodu ka awusa mere igbo ufodu ka igbo mere onwe ha.
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by KingSango(m): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfnruW7yERA

Europe is a fecal hole:
The Most Evil System Ever Devised Whose Aim Is Control:
https://theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
EazyMoh:

There are witnesses.
Fellow criminals?
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
KingSango:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfnruW7yERA

Europe is a fecal hole:
The Most Evil System Ever Devised Whose Aim Is Control:
https://theriseofsodom..com
which system did you devise besides playing victim
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by Mmmy(f): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
chineduemmao:
You have made a vital point sis, the whites may have in the past contributed to our misery but we are not talking about white[s] here we are talking about Donald Trump he is neighter Xion nor Harold wilson. For how long are we going to keep pointing fingers at who made and who didnt make us the way we are? Is it not long overtime for us to start fixing ourselves? Ufodu ka awusa mere igbo ufodu ka igbo mere onwe ha.

I completely understand your sentiment and LORD knows that at this point, we can't depend on anyone but ourselves to fix anything for us. However, i would feel the same way even if it was the Ghanian president that Nigeria a shithole. A native can use such derogatory term, an outsider should not.

They are allowed and even invited to criticise our abysmal structures (governmental, societal etc) but to use the term shithole is too far.
Do you get what i mean?
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by FisifunKododada: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

17 black men out of thousands is not all the time
And Fulani has ONLY killed a few hundreds out of millions - so why are you complaining?

MIKOLOWISKA:

Resisting arrest is not innocent.Cos the black man had no conclusive evidence
Philando Castille - shot by cop while doing what the cop told him to do. Walter Scott - shot in the back. The cop lied and planted evidence. When video came out cop was exposed as a cold blooded murderer. Freddie Gray - should in the back after been handcuff. Tamir Rice - a kid shot to death while playing with a toy gun. Eric Garner -choked to death for selling loose cigarrettes. I can go on and on. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

MIKOLOWISKA:

Also more white men killed than black men. Just that CNN need to sell market so they race bait for ratings
That is because 67% of America is white. However, if you look at it in terms of rate, then blacks are killed at a higher rate than blacks. FACTS!

MIKOLOWISKA:

I'm sure you prefer the police leave the gangbangers to kill you for fear of losing their livelihood over stupid black teens
So if police kills somebody that person automatically becomes a gangbanger - are you well?

MIKOLOWISKA:

Just saw a black criminal get 15 million dollars from white police for paralysing him while committing a crime so allow us here word. You age the racist accusing white ppl with no evidence
How does that justify shooting an innocent man in the back?

MIKOLOWISKA:

I put America on a pedestal cos if battle rustlers killed Cowboys they do something about it instead of lamenting.That's why they have second amendment To treat fuckups
So you support jungle justice. So why are you complaining about herdsmen killings. Remember the herdsmen are the cowboys complaining about cattle rustlers. Or you are just a confused fellow - trying to so hard to please your white masters.

MIKOLOWISKA:

I didn't say they were bad
Just that they are not sustainable and don't solve the problem to any great degree
You are sitting there complaining about people who are solving problems. You are complaining that their solution does not go far enough. At least they are helping - what have you done?

MIKOLOWISKA:

Which you think Africans prefer
Other Africans help or visa to america?
Someone (Africans, Americans, Europeans, Arabs etc.) in need will take help WHEREVER they can get it.

MIKOLOWISKA:

Where d solution
Just mention 3 to clarify my blindness
Just 3
1. Stop complaining and get to work solving the problems (you can solve) within your own community.
2. Stop waiting for politicians to speak up for you - speak up for yourself and your community.
3. Don't complain about the election result if you decide not to get involved.
Those are 3 things you can start doing today that will begin to improve the lives of people around you.

2 Likes

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by FisifunKododada: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
kodded:
[s][/s] the people killing Benue farmers, are there not Nigerians ?

the Klu Klux Klans killing African Americans in America are they not Americans?

1 Like

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by dudebuck: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
FisifunKododada:

A shithole should ONLY produce shit. So if Africa is a shit hole then how do you explain the good people and good things that have come out of Africa? How do you explain Nelson Mandela? Wole Soyinka? Wangari Mathai? Nkrumah? Chinua Achebe? Nadine Gordimer? Nurudin Farrah? Tsitsi Dangarembga? Gani Fawehimi? just to name a few. What about the Nigerian doctors (RIP Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh - she died fighting Ebola to protect her fellow Nigerians) who gallantly defeated Ebola saving millions of lives including yours? just to name a few.
all these things mean NOTHING if our brothers and sisters are being enslaved in Libya, Ebola doing it's thing, wars, Fulani herdsmen marauding and butchering people, the list goes on and on. Nigeria is a shithole.
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by chineduemmao: 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
Mmmy:

I completely understand your sentiment and LORD knows that at this point, we can't depend on anyone but ourselves to fix anything for us. However, i would feel the same way even if it was the Ghanian president that Nigeria a shithole. A native can use such derogatory term, an outsider should not.

They are allowed and even invited to criticise our abysmal structures (governmental, societal etc) but to use the term shithole is too far.
Do you get what i mean?
well i completely understand but i won't be stupid enough to fight a man saying the truth because it would lead to further embaracement so apparently i don't share your sentiment. See if a man comes and calls my house dirty, (which i know it is) i will not do do anything until i clean up my house den i will invite over and shame him.

4 Likes

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by dudebuck: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
Kanu had nothing to compare. His land just as zooish (baby manufacturing, church robbing, jungle justicIng, kidnapping, money worshipping) just like the rest of the country
he was also boko haraming, Fulani herdsmening, skull mining in oshogbo. Bleep off.
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by FisifunKododada: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
kodded:

shut up my friend, you are talking as if, if they give buhari (your fellow African) that same opportunity to wipe Christians in the south, he wouldn't do it immediately

....rubbish angry

So Trump and Buhari are the same - are you happy now? cheesy
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
But is true..... is only in a shit hole where u prefer cattle to human life
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by timoteus(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
Whether the statement is true or not. He shouldn't have said it and we are right to demand an apology.
It's that simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
FisifunKododada:

And Fulani has ONLY killed a few hundreds out of millions - so why are you complaining?
Wasn't complaining
Just observing
If Fulani come to my farm
I will defend myself instead of waiting on useless govt

Philando Castille - shot by cop while doing what the cop told him to do. Walter Scott - shot in the back. The cop lied and planted evidence. When video came out cop was exposed as a cold blooded murderer. Freddie Gray - should in the back after been handcuff. Tamir Rice - a kid shot to death while playing with a toy gun. Eric Garner -choked to death for selling loose cigarrettes. I can go on and on. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.
All resisting arrest
You don't know what you are talking about

That is because 67% of America is white. However, if you look at it in terms of rate, then blacks are killed at a higher rate than blacks. FACTS!

Correlation is not causation
Poverty is is more in black hoods
So higher crime
Hence more policin
Blacks are 13% yet commit half or ⅔ the crimes
They're the ones trying to look scary with sagging trousers and hoodies and belligerent stances towards authority so they shouldn't complain when police jumpy around them
I'm black and I'm scared of dem niggas

So if police kills somebody that person automatically becomes a gangbanger - are you well?
No
You dress like one
You will be treated like one
If you saw a skinhead with a swastika and you were police you'd react accordingly

How does that justify shooting an innocent man in the back?
We have bad eggs
But clearly their ppl support them
Now you can keep ranting where you're a minority
Or do like the Chinese and beat them at their own game by doing well in school instead of gangbanging blaming it on slavery
Jews were slaves
Chinese were slaves
What's black Americans excuse

So you support jungle justice.
in the jungle, hell yeah

So why are you complaining about herdsmen killings.

You're the one repeating it
I Didn't
Remember the herdsmen are the cowboys complaining about cattle rustlers.

No the farmers are the cowboys
While the herdsmen are the farm rustlers
Stealing ppl crops lives and wives
Or you are just a confused fellow - trying to so hard to please your white masters.

Don't have white masters
You're the one supporting exodus of our best and brightest to obodo oyinbo
Instead of fixing the damn continent
You're going to oyinbo land to claim right that you're not willing to fight for In your land
You're the one begging for validation from white man

You are sitting there complaining about people who are solving problems.
Who is solving problem

You are complaining that their solution does not go far enough. At least they are helping - what have you done?
Fetching water inside basket witha fork is not solving problem
It's pretending

Someone (Africans, Americans, Europeans, Arabs etc.) in need will take help WHEREVER they can get it.
As they should
Problem is politicians and we are not helping us, they're helping themselves and we are enabling them by our indolence

1. Stop complaining and get to work solving the problems (you can solve) within your own community.

I already am

2. Stop waiting for politicians to speak up for you - speak up for yourself and your community.
Abandoned them since 2002

3. Don't complain about the election result if you decide not to get involved.

I'm a card carrying member of APC

Those are 3 things you can start doing today that will begin to improve the lives of people around you.

[/quote][/quote]WHICH ONE ARE YOU DOING?

[quote]
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
dudebuck:
he was also boko haraming, Fulani herdsmening, skull mining in oshogbo. Bleep off.
what's your point. O OK throw insult when you realise you have no point, I see it
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by Exciton(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
Like someone once said, many Africans (Nigerians especially) don't really understand how the world works. Everyone keeps blaming "African leaders" like they're intellectually and morally different from us. I'll state the following key facts:

1. Power, respect, political clout, and wealth are not conferred like titles, they're earned.

2. Political influence, technological advantage and wealth are created by GAINING AND USING KNOWLEDGE - political philosophy, science, economics etc. By extension, power and respect has roots in GAINING KNOWLEDGE.

3. Claiming "equality" solely because you're also humans like them, or because of some universal declaration of human rights is simply not enough. We need to be at their level intellectually, to be able to do what they can do. Until then, no one will ever be really convinced that you're an equal!

So, it's apparent that the most important thing we can do to get outta this embarassing mess, if we care for the future of our kids, is to GAIN KNOWLEDGE OF HOW THINGS WORK!

You might claim it's the "African leaders'" job to provide quality education - true to an extent; however, the ultimate responsibility lies on each and everyone to educate oneself, especially in this situation we find ourselves in. The government has done a shoddy job but at least, you can read, write and use the internet. Take free online courses in whatever interests you - they're always introductory, never stop there. Download the required books and read them in a thorough and disciplined fashion. Even if you allocate just 2 hours of your free time per week, you'll eventually finish the book. Cut down on TV + wasted weekends of religious activities and owambe parties. Read 1 random article on philosophy/history/science per week. Free sites with a wealth of interesting articles: Quartz, Aero magazine, Futurism, Science, Wired, Mashable etc. LEARN!

When a good number of us put in the necessary hard work to improve ourselves intellectually and pass it on to our offspring, we'll naturally have a better pool of people to choose leaders from. American intellectual founding fathers didn't just pop out of nowhere. It takes time for a society to produce true intellectuals!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by FisifunKododada: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
chineduemmao:
Forget it brother don't get unnecessarily emotional,
This has nothing to do with emotion. I am only expressing my opinion on the topic. I think I am right and you are wrong.

chineduemmao:

no one is supporting Trump for having foul mouth. What am against is African Union getting worked up over his statement as if it will make them think of how to make us better.
I don't blame African Union. If Mandela had called America a shi-thole for their racism etc. American president would have also hit back even more than AU did.
chineduemmao:

There is nothing wrong in controlling who and who comes into your country, yes! It is his job to control and scrutinize who goes in.
American law is clear. You can control who and who comes into the country but you cannot do it based on race, religion, geographical origin etc. Trump says he does not want people from Africa. He says he only wants people from countries like Norway. This is against American law. That is why Trump is wrong and so are you.

chineduemmao:

Why should Africans and Haitians be given a special pass across the US border? tell me! why!
Who told you Africans and Haitians have special pass? Migrating to the US is difficult either you are African or not.

chineduemmao:

Entry into that country as rightly said should be merit based...
Nigerian/African immigrants to America have the highest level of education than every other group of immigrants including native born Americans, Asians, Europeans etc. So Africans in America are there on merit - so why is Trump complaining? Perhaps his problem is their skin color.
chineduemmao:

If he fears Africans would no longer return if allowed in, he has to deal with it,
Thousands of Africans visit America every year and return with no problem. Who do you think gets visa to go to America? You think its poor Africans with nothing to come back to? Why don't you go to the US embassy and collect visa to see how easy it is. tongue
chineduemmao:

if he feels Haitians will increase the HIV statistics in America, it is his job to deal with it effectively,
Real leaders don't go by feelings they go by facts. That's the problem with Trump. Everything about him is emotional. His feelings told him Obama was born in Kenya - YET he has no evidence. His feelings are now telling him Hiatians are bring HIV to America - YET he has no evidence. That's his problem - all feelings no brain.

chineduemmao:

if he thinks middle easterners are threats to security he has to deal with it and also if he thinks america is getting overpopulated, he also has to deal with it.
No one is trying to stop him from doing his job. But he claims he is the law and order president, so he MUST follow American law. He is not a king - that is not the American way.

chineduemmao:

There is no point crying foul and trying to score cheap political points here, the man is simply doing his job period.
Part of democracy is criticizing the government. If Trump is going against the law, it is the duty of ALL Americans to criticize him. This has NOTHING to do with politics.

2 Likes

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by hatedisplace: 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
KingstonDome:
The African Union (AU) on Friday, January 12, 2018 demanded an apology from President of the United States, Donald Trump over his comments on Africa.

Donald Trump had earlier referred to African nations and Haiti as Sh**hole countries.

Here is a screenshot of AU statement,

www.kingstondome.com/2018/01/african-union-demands-apology-donald-trump-comments-africa.html

Donald Trump is right. Africa is a shit hole. AU should focus on Africa countries that are corrupt. What will apology do for Africa.
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by kjhova(m): 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, Africa is a useless continent, trump is right, if African leaders developed Africa, there will be no need for the massive migration to the US and other developed countries, useless African leaders, I concur with trump, African leaders needs to be arrested, shot on their forehead and dumped in the sea to be eaten by sharks sad

Unless yours is a case of comprehension deficiency, I don't see how you could concur with president Trump.

He didn't refer to African leaders as shitheads, if that is what you interpreted his foul language as. He referred to YOU and I and everyone else as "people from shitholes"! He isn't differentiating you from Buhari or from Mugabe or from the Fulani headsmen, no, he considered all of you as human waste.

I do not think that you have reflected well on the import of you and your people being referred to as shit or waste by the most powerful politician in the world who is the CIC of the most powerful armed forces in the world. From evidence from WW2 Nazism, it may just be the precursor to an executive order some years down the line instructing the mass extermination of you and I.

This is what this scary topic is all about my dear, so please, get your brains out of the washer and hang it to dry up a bit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by FisifunKododada: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
kjhova:

Unless yours is a case of comprehension deficiency, I don't see how you could concur with president Trump.

He didn't refer to African leaders as shitheads, if that is what you interpreted his foul language as. He referred to YOU and I and everyone else as "people from shitholes"! He isn't differentiating you from Buhari or from Mugabe or from the Fulani headsmen, no, he considered all of you as human waste.

I do not think that you have reflected well on the import of you and your people being referred to as shit or waste by the most powerful politician in the world who is the CIC of the most powerful armed forces in the world. From evidence from WW2 Nazism, it may just be the precursor to an executive order some years down the line instructing the mass extermination of you and I.

This is what this scary topic is all about my dear, so please, get your brains out of the washer and hang it to dry up a bit.

This is what I have been trying to tell them - many of them don't get it. They think somehow, Trump is not also referring to them and their loved ones. See my reply to one of these Trump fluffers below:

Trendishine:
my friend u are getting d young man totally wrong, even if I don't quite agree on how he feels nigerians see each other , it wld be hypocritical to deny certain rhetorics based on Donald trumps statement, he was referring to d African continent remember, n his not far from the truth , so let many of you don't come here playing d racist card, n burying your heads on sands like d ostrich , when d perceived fact is expected to annoy you and depicted towards the scumbags n African leaders n political office holders across board who have ingloriously, brought this continent to such perceived insult...shey you africans are beginning to see that ur "i don care" attitudes, continual silence and lack of political interest for ur country its quickly getting embarrassing and jeopardizal , if I may use dat word...so its enough with you all n dis ur crazy denails and self pity. The question y'all should begin to ask ur selves is , what drastic measures do u intend to take or do about it...Donald trump spoke out because he is vocal, Vladamin Putin, Cameron, Obama, queen of england , d guy in north korea, lots in Europe, d west, n Asia probably thinks the same, cause they have been seeing it as such for decades, especially @ dis current times of peoples desperation to leave d continent, d route from Libya saga comes to ur mind...Africa n Nigeria has a very infectious disease n problem, n it is d kind of people it either supports n allow in very sensitive political n leadership positions in its continent n country, n d kind of mindset most of its people move around with...a mental exodus is vehemently needed.

I am not debating the peculiar challenges facing Africa and Africans - it is clear for all to see. What I question is the tagging of Africa as a shithole continent. What Trump is saying is that if you are from Africa you are INTRINSICALLY shi-t. INTRINSICALLY! Think about that for a second. Do you consider yourself shi-t? Do you consider your father, mother, siblings, children shi-ts? Trump did not say Africa has some serious challenges that makes their life difficult. He is saying the entire continent and all the people in it are WORTHLESS and hence he does not want them to come near America. This is not only racist but abjectly false statement. And if you are still seeing the word AFRICANS as an abstract concept - remember that YOU are an African. So let me ask you this - do you think it is okay for people to start calling you shi-t from now on? When you see your father call him sh-it. When you see your mother call her shi-t. When you see your children call them shit-s because according to your white master Trump they are shi-ts.

2 Likes

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by djon78(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
chineduemmao:
well i completely understand but i won't be stupid enough to fight a man saying the truth because it would lead to further embaracement so apparently i don't share your sentiment. See if a man comes and calls my house dirty, (which i know it is) i will not do do anything until i clean up my house den i will invite over and shame him.

My dear you got it spot on. Your analogy is the correct answer to this debate. A man calls you shi_thole, what do you do? You do your best to better your place, thereby shaming him. Not coming online to be ranting, while doing nothing. Why won't he call you sh_thole.

The answer is simple, for us to change our ways, try and do our own contributions at least within our own space.

1 Like

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by fkelly(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
I agree with trump Africa is a shit hole
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by voizofone: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
Say which of the statements that is not true.
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by AngelicBeing: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
kjhova:

Buzz off, l am entitled to my opinion, get your brain out of your body and buzz off, l stand with trump, Africa is a useless continent not fit for humans to live, instead of you to hold your useless politicians who have raped the useless continent which invariably forced millions to migrate to the US and other European countries, you are talking trash, now buzz off and go end your miserable life, nonsense grin

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by FisifunKododada: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

Wasn't complaining
Just observing
If Fulani come to my farm
I will defend myself instead of waiting on useless govt
Do you have a farm? And you are just observing? Are you one of those Africans that don't care for other Africans?

MIKOLOWISKA:

All resisting arrest

Here is a video of walter scott shot in the back - you call that resisting arrest? Either you are dumb or you are not engaging in good faith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKQqgVlk0NQ
MIKOLOWISKA:

Correlation is not causation
So? Who is debating this?

MIKOLOWISKA:

Poverty is is more in black hoods
Have you ever visited the poor white people of Appalachia? Some of the poor white people there are as bad if not worse than so called ghettos.

MIKOLOWISKA:

So higher crime
Hence more policin
So why are cops not policing white Appalachia at the rate they are policing so called ghettos?

MIKOLOWISKA:

Blacks are 13% yet commit half or ⅔ the crimes
Blacks and white smoke marijuana at the same rate YET blacks are more than 3 times to be arrested and send to prison than whites for smooking weed. If that is not racism - I don't know what is.

MIKOLOWISKA:

They're the ones trying to look scary with sagging trousers and hoodies and belligerent stances towards authority so they shouldn't complain when police jumpy around them
I'm black and I'm scared of dem niggas
So Philando Castille looks scary to you? What about Freddie Gray? Sandra Bland? Tamir Rice? Eric Garner? I am sure even MLK looks scary to you - don't forget he was assassinate by the same law enforcement people you so proudly support.
MIKOLOWISKA:

No
You dress like one
You will be treated like one
Except killer police don't care if you dress up in gang uniform or corporate suit. A racist police will kill you for wearing a black skin.

MIKOLOWISKA:

If you saw a skinhead with a swastika and you were police you'd react accordingly
Not true. Skinheads and Nazis get police protection in American whenever they march in support of Trump. Facts are stubborn but they remain.

MIKOLOWISKA:

We have bad eggs. But clearly their ppl support them
We can say the same thing about Fulani herdsmen - but that still does not minimize the problem or does it?

MIKOLOWISKA:

Now you can keep ranting where you're a minority
I don't rant, I act. Ranting is for sissies like you. That is why I have made something of myself. I get to travel the world and live a fulfilled and active life.

MIKOLOWISKA:

Or do like the Chinese and beat them at their own game by doing well in school instead of gangbanging blaming it on slavery
Jews were slaves
Chinese were slaves
What's black Americans excuse
Yes, I agree that education should be promoted. In fact black woman in America are currently surpassing white men in terms of college degrees rates. And young black men need to up their game - no one is debating this. But what has this got to do with police shooting black boys in the back? You are not making any sense bro!

MIKOLOWISKA:

in the jungle, hell yeah
For many African Americans police are like Fulani herdsmen so should they also take up arms to survive in their own jungle?

MIKOLOWISKA:

No the farmers are the cowboys
While the herdsmen are the farm rustlers
Stealing ppl crops lives and wives
Now I get you. The Fulani herdsmen are like the American cops shooting people in the back, stealing lives and future.

MIKOLOWISKA:

Don't have white masters
Are you sure? Because you seem to never pass an opportunity to stick your tongue as far up Trump's white a$$ as possible - just saying tongue

MIKOLOWISKA:

You're the one supporting exodus of our best and brightest to obodo oyinbo
Instead of fixing the damn continent
You are confusing me for someone else. Where is the quote where I supported brain drain?

MIKOLOWISKA:

You're going to oyinbo land to claim right that you're not willing to fight for In your land
Sorry - America belongs to ALL Americans either Oyinbo, dudu, yellow, or whatever - Yes I will claim my right. E dey pain you? And when I visit Nigeria, I will also demand my right as a Nigerian also. Not wait around complaining about Buhari this, GEJ that, etc.

MIKOLOWISKA:

You're the one begging for validation from white man
Again you are confusing me with someone else. Link the post and forever hold your peace.

MIKOLOWISKA:

Who is solving problem
Fetching water inside basket witha fork is not solving problem
It's pretending
The orphan who gets a scholarship from a stranger will disagree with you. The poor woman who raised money for her life saving surgery will also disagree with you.

MIKOLOWISKA:

As they should
Problem is politicians and we are not helping us, they're helping themselves and we are enabling them by our indolence
Your problem is emboldened right there. Fix yourself before you fix others.

MIKOLOWISKA:

I already am
Abandoned them since 2002
I'm a card carrying member of APC
WHICH ONE ARE YOU DOING?
I am doing what I can where I am. That is all any of us can do. What you can where you are. Instead of complaining everyday about this and that - take your destiny into your own hands.

2 Likes

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
I remember delusional IPOB youths foolishly risking and sacrificing their lives to celebrate this man's election victory - as their saviour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by dudebuck: 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
what's your point. O OK throw insult when you realise you have no point, I see it
abeg comot
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
dudebuck:
abeg comot
why cos you're the one with nothing to say. Freedom of speech
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by Kay512: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
Mr. Trump?? Even Americans will address him as Trump!
Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by Pain(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Who told you Nigerians don't see themselves as human beings? The people of Benue came together as one to bury their loved ones who were killed? Right now as we speak there are protests going on in Benue - protesting the death of their people. Does that seem to you like people who don't care for each other? Why herdsmen began terrorizing the people of Ekiti - Yoruba hunters organized by Gov. Fayose STOOD UP to the threat and fought them back to defend their people - and YET you claim Nigerians don't see themselves as human beings! I have seen many threads on this nairaland showing Nigerians donating money to strangers, paying for school fees, paying for medical expenses, feeding the hungry, helping to locate lost children, giving scholarship to kids etc. YET you claim Nigerians don't see each others as human beings! Maybe you should be speaking for yourself because there are many Nigerians who are good and kind people; and are doing their best to solve problems in their community.

You can debate the quality of Nigeria's leadership from independence till date. But to accept a racist view of Africans/Nigerians from a racist white man shows you don't even know who you are or who your people are.

Intelligent Response. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
FisifunKododada:

Do you have a farm?

Yes I do
And you are just observing?
I don't observe
I get involved

Are you one of those Africans that don't care for other Africans?
I care but only if they care too. Too many ppl to waste time with idiots

Here is a video of walter scott shot in the back - you call that resisting arrest? Either you are dumb or you are not engaging in good faith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKQqgVlk0NQ

Easy to draw conclusions from video that started recording halfway
Looks like he was running(resisting arrest)
Hence backshot
Not easy to shoot in the face with hands up

So? Who is debating this?

Have you ever visited the poor white people of Appalachia? Some of the poor white people there are as bad if not worse than so called ghettos.

What's their populatioN
Is it a major city
IR it a ghetto
Like I said many things cause many things but media has power to pick one and hammer on it to get ratings
Can't commit crime where everyone knows everyone

So why are cops not policing white Appalachia at the rate they are policing so called ghettos?
Appalachia don't kill themselves over dumb shit
Appalachia don't call police all the time

Blacks and white smoke marijuana at the same rate YET blacks are more than 3 times to be arrested and send to prison than whites for smooking weed. If that is not racism - I don't know what is.
Why are blacks smoking marijuana at all
Crime is crime stop defending indefensible

So Philando Castille looks scary to you? What about Freddie Gray? Sandra Bland? Tamir Rice? Eric Garner?
If I put you in a tank with a piranha would you be scared or not after all it's just a little fish

White cops are scared
So will shoot first instead of risking a body bag
No be by size

I am sure even MLK looks scary to you - don't forget he was assassinate by the same law enforcement people you so proudly support.
Mlk had black panthers
Of course he scared them
Do you think war is a joke
But doesn't mean you make it easy for the opponent
Hence he war suits and used their Bible and non violence against them and won stunning victories

But only way to win is money not grammar
Bus boycott
Black sportsmen
Entertainers
All money
not insulting ppl with guns

Except killer police don't care if you dress up in gang uniform or corporate suit. A racist police will kill you for wearing a black skin.
And the system will punish him accordingl
But not if you look guilty as well
Bus boycott had 3 candidates
They chose Rosa parks cos the other 2 had criminal records
Hate the game not the player

Not true. Skinheads and Nazis get police protection in American whenever they march in support of Trump. Facts are stubborn but they remain.
Cos they get necessary permits
Black idiots think they can do whatever they want
Gotta play the game according to the rules

We can say the same thing about Fulani herdsmen - but that still does not minimize the problem or does it?

Those ones know that their up against ignorant cowards so.. ..easy prey
Same with racist police

I don't rant, I act. Ranting is for sissies like you. That is why I have made something of myself. I get to travel the world and live a fulfilled and active life.
You acted for yourself
Not for Africa
Ran away
You're the sissy
You're the one ranting
I just replied
That's why we're referred to as shithole
Cos our alleged best abandoned their ppl to go and enjoy white man land and money
So allow us hia word

Yes, I agree that education should be promoted. In fact black woman in America are currently surpassing white men in terms of college degrees rates.
Degree not equal education
Useless degrees that farm less than carpenters and welders but help to break homes cos now the women feel empowered
Single parent leads to less supervision leads to badly brought up children leads to idiots being shot by police

And young black men need to up their game - no one is debating this. But what has this got to do with police shooting black boys in the back? You are not making any sense bro!
Just explained it
You see gangs on TV
You get scared around black boys who dress like hangbangers
You shoot first ask questions later instead of being dead or worse

For many African Americans police are like Fulani herdsmen so should they also take up arms to survive in their own jungle?
Yeah
Arms of educatioN
And a few sniper won't hurt
But don't call 911 when drug dealers rule you with iron fist and cops refuse to come
Most cops good few bad ones
Media hypes the bad ones

Now I get you. The Fulani herdsmen are like the American cops shooting people in the back, stealing lives and future.
Cops shoot dumb black ppl
Herdsmen.. ..yeah, the same
Not pocket science to treat herdsmen fuckup
Just laziness and cowardice

Are you sure? Because you seem to never pass an opportunity to stick your tongue as far up Trump's white a$$ as possible - just saying tongue

cos I agree with him on every
Not cos her Trump
Why do you stick your tongue as anybodies asss
Cos you agree with them
Why must I hate him cos he's white
That's that's the definition of racist
Hate for colours sake
You're racist

You are confusing me for someone else. Where is the quote where I supported brain drain?

Nope
You just supported brain drain right after this statement
Claiming right in America that you refuse to do in Nigeria

Sorry - America belongs to ALL Americans either Oyinbo, dudu, yellow, or whatever - Yes I will claim my right. E dey pain you? And when I visit Nigeria, I will also demand my right as a Nigerian also. Not wait around complaining about Buhari this, GEJ that, etc.

Keep dreaming
America belongs to whoever is a citizen
Not green card holders or illegal immigrants
You don't have any right in Nigeria (why it's a shithole)
Cos you never defend said rights. You ran to america
You see how guilty conscience made you mention brain drain
I was just telling you why Nigeria a shithole

Again you are confusing me with someone else. Link the post and forever hold your peace.

America belongs to ALL Americans either Oyinbo, dudu, yellow, or whatever - Yes I will claim my right. E dey pain you? And when I visit Nigeria, I will also demand my right as a Nigerian also. Not wait around complaining about Buhari this, GEJ that, etc.

The orphan who gets a scholarship from a stranger will disagree with you. The poor woman who raised money for her life saving surgery will also disagree with you.

And health insurance and school vouchers would've made it less likely

Your problem is emboldened right there. Fix yourself before you fix others.

Agreed
Why Africa is called a shithole
You haven't fixed it yet ranting at ppl who have fixed theirs

I am doing what I can where I am. That is all any of us can do.
What have you done for Africa
Honest question

What you can where you are. Instead of complaining everyday about this and that - take your destiny into your own hands.
[/quote]

I started a farm 1 year after getting here
IO going back this year to consolidat
What have you done besides forming social justice warrior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! / President Donald Trump's First Official Visit To The U.K. (photos) / People Gather Outside Buckingham, Windsor, And Balmoral To Mourn The Queen(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.