Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,955 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:22 AM

2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY (51845 Views)

*****2009 Toyota Corolla***zero Reported Accident**time Left: 2d 23h 52min / 2014 TOYOTA Camry***45k Actual Mileage Only***time Left:3days 0hours 10mins** / 2010 LEXUS RX 350***Time Left:3days 0hours 10mins** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by kakakibuy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Body Style: SEDAN 4D
Color: BLACK
Engine Type: 2.0L 4
Cylinders: 4
Transmission: Automatic
Drive: Front-wheel Drive

Landing Cost: 3.3M Naira

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by kakakibuy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
More pics:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by kakakibuy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
KakakiSec:
Keep your cool: Check the coolant-antifreeze level weekly that shows on the translucent coolant-antifreeze overflow tank. If low, fill to the maximum fill mark on the tank with a 50-50 solution of coolant-antifreeze and water. Some coolant manufacturers now sell premixed coolant and water for the motorist who wants a quick and easy way to top off.

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only!!

1 Like

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by chukel(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
Is 2.5m inclusive of custom duty? Oga, rust don chop this car wella naa.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by kakakibuy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
chukel:
Is 2.5m inclusive of custom duty? Oga, rust don chop this car wella naa.

Landing cost includes all expenses except Customs Duties. There are hundreds of thousands of other cars on www.copart.com You can pick the one that's better than this and meets your specs.

Simply send me the lot number on WhatsApp and I'll do the rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by kakakibuy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Check power-steering fluid Check the power-steering fluid once a month with the car warmed up. If the level is low, have the hoses and pump inspected for leaks. In addition to making your car difficult to steer, low power-steering fluid will damage the power-steering pump. Be sure to use the powersteering fluid recommended for you car

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only!!!

1 Like

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by kakakibuy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Keep the front end aligned. If you notice your car shaking while driving at high speeds (not while braking - shuddering while braking indicates warped rotors), or if your tread is wearing unevenly, then you may need an alignment. This is also key to extending the life of your tires and will keep the tread even for increased safety.

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by kakakibuy(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Touch up nicks sooner rather than later Touch-up paint won’t adhere well to rust. So be sure to keep some matching touch-up paint on hand so you can touch up any minor nicks, often found around door edges, before rust has a chance to form.

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only !!!
Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by kakakibuy(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
Preserve door and window seals Wipe a rubber protectant (such as Armor-All) or silicone on door and window weatherstripping to keep it in good condition. Don’t use an oilbased product, such as WD-40, because the oil will damage the rubber. Regular cleaning and treatment of your car’s weatherstripping will also lessen the likelihood of your door sticking to its rubber seal in cold weather, a common cause of damage to the rubber.

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by kakakibuy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
KakakiSec:
Avoid Fuel-additives Only injector cleaner additives are of value, don't bother with octane boosters just buy premium fuel.

1 Like

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by meetmal03(f): 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
meetmal03:

SCAM ALERT
So adedeji charles adeyemo AKA KAKAIBUY IS A SCAMMER!!!

He sent my client bad paypal fund of $1600 in November 2016 after which the account was blocked by paypal for 180 days.

We kept asking paypal the particular fund that had issues and they never really pinpointed it to us which was why I kept calm and waited for the 180 days as I did not want to accuse him falsely.

At the end of the 180 days hold, the money was refunded back to him and he never even contacted me at all.

I was finally able to trace him down through my bank payments meanwhile my client had already taken the case to EfCC and made a case under fraud and obtaining by trick.

After I told him about this issue, he has refused to pay back the money coming with an excuse every time.

EFCC actually even gave him options to come with his lawyer and he couldnt
They then gave him an option to refund it but he also refused

He claims that since he is not in Nigeria, He is untouchable.

He is currently wanted by EFCC and his face, passport details and other contact will soon be published everywhere showing he is wanted.

Avoid dealing with him for your own good
His details are: +436602306454
also +36705369050
+36705336485 and many more
kakakibuy@hotmail.com

still on the case.
deal with him at your own peril

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by kakakibuy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by kakakibuy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
Rotate your tires Rotating your tires helps to distribute tire wear evenly and ensures that you’ll get the maximum road life out of them. The first rotation is especially important.Your owner’s manual should specify both rotation period and pattern. If not, rotate your tires every 6,000 to 7,500 miles (9,700 to 12,000 km) — your tire dealer should know the correct pattern of tire rotation.

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by kakakibuy(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2018
Blast mats with the hose When washing your car, drag out the rubber or carpet floor mats and blast them with the hose.This will dislodge dirt particles that, if allowed to build up, will grind holes in your mats. Let the mats dry thoroughly in the sun before reinstalling them.

We don't resell cars for profit. Pay exact costs only
Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by kakakibuy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Lube your lug nuts Lug nuts, if not lubricated occasionally, can seize or “freeze” to the studs due to corrosion. Repairing them can be expensive. Having to call a tow truck for a flat you can’t remove is even more expensive.The next time you change or rotate your tires, pick up some anti-seize lubricant at your local auto supply store. Clean the stud threads with a wire brush and wipe them with the lubricant. It’s formulated to prevent the lug nuts (spark plugs, too) from seizing and won’t allow them to loosen as you drive, the way other lubricants might. If a lug nut does freeze to a stud, try spraying the nut and stud with WD-40 or Liquid Wrench. Allow it to penetrate for 10 or 20 minutes. Use a heat gun to apply heat.Then use a ratchet wrench to remove the lug.

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by meetmal03(f): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Deal with KAkaibuy aka Adedeji Charles Adeyemo at your own peril

First of all, while you were selling the funds, you claimed that it was coming from your personal paypal account.

I asked you countless times and you said yes it was your paypal account as I could not have bought that amount from a third party account due to scam issues.

When it was reversed and you were contacted, you just acted nonchallant and even at a point boasted that EFCC cannot be able to do anything to you as you are abroad.

You tried to contact them as you said but as usual, the website is the website and they gave whatever response to you.

I tried to help you get to the root by telling you the department handling your case at EFCC Headoffice in Abuja so you can go straight there and thrash this thing out and clear your name.

You stated that you have not been in the country for a while and cannot come.

You were given an option to get a lawyer to represent you and report to EFCC Headoffice in Abuja, you refused to do that saying that you knew no lawyers in Nigeria as you had not visited in a long time. You even said you wanted to use my lawyers and I refused that.

When you eventually had someone through whatever means, they called and said that they were in LAgos and you need to mobilise them to come to Abuja which you didnt.

You even had your GTB account blocked by the EFCC as payment was made to you through that account and you called and was told the same thing.

How long do you think you can run from the law?

The more you delay, the more your integrity is in question and the more deadly for you

You keep saying that there is no case against you, but I challenge you to assign one lawyer and one of your committed customers to go to EFCC headoffice in Abuja and find out. I could even volunteer to meet them there and take them to the right department.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by meetmal03(f): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
more shots

1 Like

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by meetmal03(f): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
more screenshots

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by meetmal03(f): 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
more screenshots attached

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by kakakibuy(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2018
Keep an old blanket handy Protect your car’s roof from scratches with an old blanket before tying lumber, bicycles, or luggage to your roof rack.

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by Cain1: 10:44am On Feb 02, 2018
Hello Kakakibuy.... I really love this car.... How can I get it? I'm serious about this
Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by kakakibuy(m): 10:51am On Feb 02, 2018
Cain1:
Hello Kakakibuy.... I really love this car.... How can I get it? I'm serious about this

That one has been sold. Similar offers exist like this one

https://www.copart.com/lot/27867397

Connect with me on WhatsApp please for more detailed options. WhatsApp: +436602306454
Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by kakakibuy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Touch up nicks sooner rather than later Touch-up paint won’t adhere well to rust. So be sure to keep some matching touch-up paint on hand so you can touch up any minor nicks, often found around door edges, before rust has a chance to form.

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by tejiri4(m): 7:46am On Jun 01, 2018
kakakibuy:

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by tejiri4(m): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2018
Have you already bought your car and you need it picked up and shipped? I'm offering Customized solutions for your specific ocean freight requirement.

East Coast USA

Any location in Europe.

I can provide you with access to a global carrier portfolio, covering major ports, with the best transit times, fully flexible scheduling and space protection agreements to meet your individual shipping needs.

BALTIMORE ---------LAGOS ***$950***
GALVESTON --------LAGOS ***$950***
JACKSONVILLE------LAGOS ***$950***

HAMBURG -----LAGOS *****500 EUR**

WhatsApp: +436602306454 Kakaki Autos
Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by tejiri4(m): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Check Engine light on? cool cool cool

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by tejiri4(m): 6:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
Week drawing to a successful close

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by lanreg95(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2018
Inspect wheel-well splashguards These guards, however flimsy on many of today’s cars, help keep water and winter’s salty slush from splashing up into the engine compartment, where it can damage sensitive electrical components. Unfortunately, these guards tear off easily — sometimes without the driver knowing it. Check for damage to these guards when you wash your car. Re-secure with the appropriate fasteners or replace as needed. As added protection from splashed-up muck, slush, and debris, install mud flaps (also called splash guards) on your vehicle.

WhatsApp: +436602306454

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by lanreg95(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2018
cry
Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by lanreg95(m): 12:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
Don’t mix coolants :Avoid mixing coolants that are different in color. If your coolant is pink, don’t add a green formulation to it. Otherwise, you’ll end up with a thick solution that won’t do its job. Use only the coolant specified in your owner’s manual.

Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by lanreg95(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
cry
Re: 2016 HONDA CIVIC LX***Time Left:6days 0hours 10mins**UPDATED DAILY by lanreg95(m): 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
Check power-steering fluid :Check the power-steering fluid once a month with the car warmed up. If the level is low, have the hoses and pump inspected for leaks. In addition to making your car difficult to steer, low power-steering fluid will damage the power-steering pump. Be sure to use the powersteering fluid recommended for you car

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply)

Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! Attention!!!! Attention!!!!! Attention!!!!!! / Cheaper Cars For Nigerians As Dollar Crashes To N1000 To Naira / Very Clean Tokunbo IVECO eight tyres container truck 30feet length for sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.