Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" (63861 Views)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Timothyoj(m): 2:07am On Jan 14, 2018
dannytoe:
Hmm dating a girl for 8yrs without sensing she is a LovePeddler, the guy must be as dumb as the dollard in aso-rock.

Hmmmmmmm, dullard In Aso Rock? Guy u bad ooo. Na baba be that o
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by jonvalek(m): 3:25am On Jan 14, 2018
Long story!

In other news, let's move to page 7 of the Daily Punch where Sunday Oliseh's Fortuna Sittard celebrates victory at the 2nd Quarter of the league (wey no be basketball).
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by COOL10(m): 4:18am On Jan 14, 2018
Ubunja,show,show,show. Come see this one
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Amarabae(f): 4:27am On Jan 14, 2018
The guy messed up.
He should pick his life up and move on.
Never close ur brain when you are in a relationship, always think.
He should have seen the signs.

3 Likes

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by agrovick(m): 4:29am On Jan 14, 2018
Mtcheeeew
Don't post false information
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by ubunja(m): 4:37am On Jan 14, 2018
COOL10:
Ubunja,show,show,show. Come see this one
we must not waste time on such losers.dude is beyond hope.

1 Like

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by laudate: 4:44am On Jan 14, 2018
kimbraa:
I'm amazed people took this còck and bull story seriously.
Johnterryfama:
Guy you are a writer but am also a professional reader.
so you mean he has such huge money, has car while schooling and steel manage to drink Garri. You try ooo.
Don't mind the OP. He is a professional blogger. I don't know why he is making up stories that sound faker, than the word 'fake' itself. undecided

First of all, the girl was in a private university, which means her parents were financially comfortable. Private university fees no be beans. cheesy

Secondly, they both had access to phones, so they could communicate. Yet, he undertook an 8-hour journey every weekend to see her. Why? shocked Did she ask him to do so? No? So, you can see where lie number 1 starts from. undecided
Too much close marking or forced attention, can make a woman feel stifled.

Thirdly, he was buying provisions for the girl and her siblings. Did she ask him to do so? Why didn't he cut his coat according to his cloth? It is obvious he wanted to pretend and show he was a high-flier. What a pity. sad

Fourthly, he spent 50% of his salary on her and drank garri. Another big fat lie. First, there is nowhere it is written, that the girl asked him to spend 50% of his income on her. The girl's parents could afford to send her to a private uni. So does he think they could not afford to give her pocket money? Then why on earth was he spending 50% of his salary on her?? shocked

After spending half of his pay on her, he was now drinking garri. Who asked him to make such a sacrifice? Certainly not the girl.

Fifth, the girl's parents had enough money to send her abroad, which means one thing. This guy didn't belong in their class, but he was spending all his money and trying to pose as if he did. And that is where his pain lies. He spent his time, money and energy trying to prove to the girl and her folks that he belonged in their class, or he was rich enough to take care of the girl. That is where he lost it.

If he was my younger brother, I would flog him
. Don't try to keep up appearances, or imitate the Jones's. Just give only what you can afford to give, as a man. Give an amount that will not hurt you financially or emotionally. Period. That way, you can walk away with no hard feelings if things do not work out. undecided

Look how bad he felt, because he borrowed 650k to throw a graduation party for her - something she did not even beg him to do! Only small immature boys do such things. Real men who work hard for their money, do not spend cash they cannot afford on frivolities. sad

The girl fell out of love with him, because he was obviously trying so hard to be what he wasn't, and she eventually saw through his act. Not only that, her trip abroad exposed her to different people and a different lifestyle, so her perspective of their relationship changed. sad

If in fact this story took place, the guy should be thankful to God, that she decided to opt out, and let him know her decision to discontinue the relationship. Some girls would start dating someone else on the side, without even first breaking up with you.

There must have been signs, which he refused to see. Next time, he would be more careful, and know what to do, if actually such a thing ever happens, again.

4 Likes

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 14, 2018
You did the right thing bro...... You're not a loser at all...... What if you have sex with her and something bad happened to you?
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by silvertuke(m): 5:22am On Jan 14, 2018
Me, date a girl for one month no sex? highest two months and that would be in a situation when we don't get to see each other often. my sister if you are not ready to give me the pu**sy, you can go oooo. there are many fishes in the River.

I am not down for that virgin or holy holy thing. I dey 16 when I start to dey f**k, I don wise long ago. I nor dey for does yeye relationship without sex level. Nonsense, Maybe him thing nor dey work.

2 Likes

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by kabillion(m): 5:58am On Jan 14, 2018
Boys like d guy in the story gave girls wings to fly. Why going xtra miles 4 a girlfriend. Girls loves "mumu" boys n they xploit them to their own advantage.

2 Likes

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by ObisonGroup: 6:08am On Jan 14, 2018
Guyz be wise
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by coolaustyne(m): 6:11am On Jan 14, 2018
love with ya heart, but take ya brain with u...
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by jacyhelen(f): 6:26am On Jan 14, 2018
theinfong:
"I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me" - Man shares story

Heard this and almost cried my eyes off. Each time I get to hear some ladies say, "men are scum", I seldom keep quiet because I have loads of stories and experiences which when shared will not only silence them but may change their mentality about the "men are scum phrase." So, a friend visited my house days back, whilst gisting, he shared a story about a bosom friend of his, who almost committed suicide over the girl he dated. We will use Mr. I as the boyfriend and Ms. I as the girlfriend. I will try as much as possible to cut the long story short.

According to him, Mr. I had been dating Ms. I since 2008, he was in the university then, 200 level to be precise, whilst she was about finishing secondary school. And like many young lovers, everything was good and going fine except the usual "childish mentality" from both parties of course.

Things kept blossoming, everything soft and nice. She got into the university, a private Nigerian university, fortunately for Mr. I, it wasn't one of those universities where phones weren't allowed, so they kept communicating and in fact, since the relationship gradually started maturing, their love kept shinning bright like a diamond.. So bright that other male chyker's couldn't approach Ms. I because almost everyone in campus knew she was "bae-gaged." Yes, she was that proud of her bae then.

Mr. I never missed the opportunity of leaving his university to visit her every weekend, notwithstanding the distance.. Oh, I forgot to tell you, he schooled in far away East, whilst she schooled in the West. And the journey from his university to hers took him 7-8 hours by road and of course, he always used road except extreme cases where he decided to use flight.

Not only did he risk his life plying  bad roads every weekend just to see bae, he also made sure he got stuffs for her, food stuffs and sometimes money (He took it upon himself to bring provisions and money two weekends out of four, monthly). Indeed, bae was balling, no wonder she was so bae-gaged!

And whenever they were on break, back to their respective homes (fortunately they both lived in Lagos), he was with her almost every other day. In fact, both parents knew they were dating. Yes, and they both approved of it. Indeed, Mr. I was happy, he had the acceptance of bae's family members and of course, the heart of bae (So he thought).

A couple of times, when bae resumed a new semester and Mr. I was still home, boss-man will take it upon himself to fuel his car and drive his woman to her uni, not only that, sometimes took provisions to bae's siblings' schools too. Mr. I was in love, so he just wanted to make her family members love him more.. Every guy who has truly loved, will know this feeling.. 

"Mans" was usually broke in school because of bae, you know, bae schooled in a private university and lifestyle was more expensive there. Of course, to please bae and make her family know he was man enough, Mr. I usually soaked garri in his hostel whilst he sent the food stuffs given to him by his parents to his girl.. Love nwantiti right?

Fast forward to his graduation, he got a job which wasn't well-paying like that, but always made sure 50% of his salary went to bae's account. Yes a whole 50%.. (It was at this point I literally started tearing up. A tear dropped from my eye and I am certain my friend saw this. If only he knew that I was tearing up because I couldn't really fathom how mans was so in love that he forgot there is a difference between a girlfriend and a wife). Worst still is, he hadn't even engaged her yet! Oh my gosh!!!!

Well, love was still there (so he thought). All through the years of dating, spending, killing himself to please she and her family, he never for once had any sexual relation with her. Never for once, because she claimed to be a virgin. The best he ever got was a kiss.. A kiss bruh!

Fast forward to when she graduated from university, Mr. I threw a big party for her. Hosted over 30 people (friends and family). Spent close to N650K on the bash (Unbeknownst to his siblings, he borrowed a huge sum of money from his friends so as to make the party a huge success)... And a huge one it was (At this point I started thinking, If only he had engaged her at the bash he threw for her, maybe things would have turned out differently)... Well, who knows, right?

Months after she graduated, he lost favour from his employers, so he was sacked. Things dwindled from his end so his usual 50% to his bae, stopped. 3 months after he lost his job, bae informed him she was going to study abroad, going for her masters' program in Russia. (Funny thing is, she never told him when she even applied nor got accepted). Well, she apologised, he forgave and they were still chilling.

Weeks later, it was time for her to travel, he dropped her off at the airport, they did the usual (kissed and bid themselves goodbyes right in front of her fam.. Yes, they were that close you know!).

Chatting, skyping, doing all sort of things, all these lasted for 3 to 4 months of her stay in Russia. Things became bad afterwards, communication not only dwindled but it dissolved, "mans" was no longer getting attention, "mans" was confused yet still going to bae's house to help out in one or two errands for fam.

To cut the long story short..... Few weeks before she was done with her programme, she sent a text, which read, "We can't be together anymore, I am sorry." .... That was all, 8 years and that's all she sent. No explanation as to why she wanted to call quits. (Cold right?)

Mr. I lost it at this point, became severely depressed, in fact, he was almost going insane. He had to be on drugs. Severally tried suicide but luckily for him, his younger brother came to the rescue. He was eventually admitted in Lagoon for 5 weeks. This was the period bae came back. Bad thing is, she didn't even bother informing him she was coming back and worst thing is, when she eventually heard he was hospitalised, she didn't step her foot in Lagoon hospital.. A cruel world right?

Right as we speak, Mr. I has been in and out of hospital, going through one or two crisis. He has lost touch of reality and become a shadow of himself, whereas Ms. I hasn't bothered seeing him since she came back to Nigeria and in fact, is about to be wed in April 2018.

Love is a beautiful thing only and when it is true and mutual so children of the world, love with your heart, but use your brain!

PS: This is a true life story from a friend to be shared on TheInfo.NG.

Source : https://www.theinfo.ng/2018/01/dated-8-yrs-never-sex-took-care-msc-dumped-man-shares-story/

u dated her for 8 Years without brain....Gosh...No sex,Nothing and u think she wont dump you??
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
maiyati allah are killing us oooooo

1 Like

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by mysticvibe12(m): 6:31am On Jan 14, 2018
As much as I want to believe this, we shouldn't blame the guy too much. who knows maybe that's his first love and such happened. that's why it is good to listen to some friend's advise, why you no yansh her for 1year self... any female that is experiencing that here should mail me.
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by otokx(m): 6:31am On Jan 14, 2018
He was not a member of nairaland hence his mumuism.
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by mysticvibe12(m): 6:33am On Jan 14, 2018
darol4real:
You did the right thing bro...... You're not a loser at all...... What if you have sex with her and something bad happened to you?
life isn't mathematics that you just some, let's enjoy the moment, moreover you only live once
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Samcoflex75(m): 6:38am On Jan 14, 2018
I made the same mistake, i met a girl in my service year, i was so inlove with her, she claimed she was a virgin, that we not going to have sex, i accepted because i loved her, but the day she left me, she didnt even blink. So i have learnt my lesson, i cant be in a no sex relationship, any girl who tells me no sex can fvck out

2 Likes

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Meritocracy: 6:39am On Jan 14, 2018
She has taken best decision because you don't have what she really needed, thinking you're impotent. Shame on you for keeping spoilt bread. I trust myself I must try my luck at her first visit why should I be keeping someone who is not a virgin till eternity.
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by slimay(m): 7:01am On Jan 14, 2018
Mumu of the highest order
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Carinaflo(f): 7:06am On Jan 14, 2018
If I were to be the lady, I would have also dumped the guy. How can you borrow 650k just to throw a graduation party, why borrow money at all?, whatever happens to "cut your coat according to your material"
Secondly, I will comfortably and easily dump a guy that I dated for 8years yet the guy never said anything about engagement/ marriage. Why didn't he engage the lady at the graduation party.
How will the lady know that he is interested in marrying her if he couldn't say it out.
I won't blame the girl, the guy is so dumb and slow. I dislike guys like that

3 Likes

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by chimeziedickson: 7:10am On Jan 14, 2018
The guy na big time maga!!
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by DonX001: 7:26am On Jan 14, 2018
Guyman02:

I had a similar experience, mine was 4 years of stupid love. Cried my heart out and moved on. Never had sex with her because she said we should leave it to the wedding day until she called it quits.
angry

And your name na Guyman....lol
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by Elhajbash: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2018
That is foolishness
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by thorpido(m): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2018
emmie14:

Abroad where? Mention the country? This 21st century. Everything have changed with the introduction of internet. Now the guy is dumbed and you commended the wicked lady.
Are sure her virginity is not interrupted? How can you advise another guy to wear another coat of 8years patience for a girl? Can you wait for 8years? No insults please.
Some guys marry at 23yrs in the US and some european countries.

I didn't commend the lady.I'm only saying a man should not sow too much into a lady's life except he is gauranteed he has her hand in marriage.Why in the first place will you want to be in a relationship for 8 long years?Except you started as a teenager,that could be excused but you need to be smart and wrap the whole thing up.
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by hassinho707(m): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2018
Gungnir:
Your reward is in heaven.
mehn...you wicked oooo
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by COOL10(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2018
ubunja:

we must not waste time on such losers.dude is beyond hope.
. If only he knew certain things,he prolly might have had a chance to prevent all this. Unlike you though,I still think he has hope. He just needs to pick himself up(which isn't easy at all) and learn these things. What I wouldn't want is for him to carry them out with hatred but that's what's most likely to happen. And sincerely,I won't blame him.
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by ubunja(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2018
COOL10:
. If only he knew certain things,he prolly might have had a chance to prevent all this. Unlike you though,I still think he has hope. He just needs to pick himself up(which isn't easy at all) and learn these things. What I wouldn't want is for him to carry them out with hatred but that's what's most likely to happen. And sincerely,I won't blame him.
if someone is willing to put in time saving him it cant be bad.

1 Like

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by handsomeyinka(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2018
I can't believe this guy was a running a NPO on this bitch.....(Non profit organization)..
What's the name of your organization so I can send more females...

Oloshi and mumu,serve a girl for 8 years without doing her environmental sanitation..
I won't blame the girl cos Russia is too cold for a single lady....

1 Like

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by MARKone(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2018
PharmAlfred:
This story was made up. It is so fake. Pls Nairalanders, always read a story well before you comment.

If you believe this, you will believe anything.

Someone who was taking flight to see bae was also soaking garri. So bobo was travelling every weekend? Bloggers and attempt to get traffic are like 5 and 6.

Story was actually padded, but dude E dey happen, even worse cases dey.

1 Like

Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by henroe2k2(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2018
theinfong:
"I dated her for 8 yrs, never had sex with her, took care of her, after her MSc, she dumped me" - Man shares story

Heard this and almost cried my eyes off. Each time I get to hear some ladies say, "men are scum", I seldom keep quiet because I have loads of stories and experiences which when shared will not only silence them but may change their mentality about the "men are scum phrase." So, a friend visited my house days back, whilst gisting, he shared a story about a bosom friend of his, who almost committed suicide over the girl he dated. We will use Mr. I as the boyfriend and Ms. I as the girlfriend. I will try as much as possible to cut the long story short.

According to him, Mr. I had been dating Ms. I since 2008, he was in the university then, 200 level to be precise, whilst she was about finishing secondary school. And like many young lovers, everything was good and going fine except the usual "childish mentality" from both parties of course.

Things kept blossoming, everything soft and nice. She got into the university, a private Nigerian university, fortunately for Mr. I, it wasn't one of those universities where phones weren't allowed, so they kept communicating and in fact, since the relationship gradually started maturing, their love kept shinning bright like a diamond.. So bright that other male chyker's couldn't approach Ms. I because almost everyone in campus knew she was "bae-gaged." Yes, she was that proud of her bae then.

Mr. I never missed the opportunity of leaving his university to visit her every weekend, notwithstanding the distance.. Oh, I forgot to tell you, he schooled in far away East, whilst she schooled in the West. And the journey from his university to hers took him 7-8 hours by road and of course, he always used road except extreme cases where he decided to use flight.

Not only did he risk his life plying  bad roads every weekend just to see bae, he also made sure he got stuffs for her, food stuffs and sometimes money (He took it upon himself to bring provisions and money two weekends out of four, monthly). Indeed, bae was balling, no wonder she was so bae-gaged!

And whenever they were on break, back to their respective homes (fortunately they both lived in Lagos), he was with her almost every other day. In fact, both parents knew they were dating. Yes, and they both approved of it. Indeed, Mr. I was happy, he had the acceptance of bae's family members and of course, the heart of bae (So he thought).

A couple of times, when bae resumed a new semester and Mr. I was still home, boss-man will take it upon himself to fuel his car and drive his woman to her uni, not only that, sometimes took provisions to bae's siblings' schools too. Mr. I was in love, so he just wanted to make her family members love him more.. Every guy who has truly loved, will know this feeling.. 

"Mans" was usually broke in school because of bae, you know, bae schooled in a private university and lifestyle was more expensive there. Of course, to please bae and make her family know he was man enough, Mr. I usually soaked garri in his hostel whilst he sent the food stuffs given to him by his parents to his girl.. Love nwantiti right?

Fast forward to his graduation, he got a job which wasn't well-paying like that, but always made sure 50% of his salary went to bae's account. Yes a whole 50%.. (It was at this point I literally started tearing up. A tear dropped from my eye and I am certain my friend saw this. If only he knew that I was tearing up because I couldn't really fathom how mans was so in love that he forgot there is a difference between a girlfriend and a wife). Worst still is, he hadn't even engaged her yet! Oh my gosh!!!!

Well, love was still there (so he thought). All through the years of dating, spending, killing himself to please she and her family, he never for once had any sexual relation with her. Never for once, because she claimed to be a virgin. The best he ever got was a kiss.. A kiss bruh!

Fast forward to when she graduated from university, Mr. I threw a big party for her. Hosted over 30 people (friends and family). Spent close to N650K on the bash (Unbeknownst to his siblings, he borrowed a huge sum of money from his friends so as to make the party a huge success)... And a huge one it was (At this point I started thinking, If only he had engaged her at the bash he threw for her, maybe things would have turned out differently)... Well, who knows, right?

Months after she graduated, he lost favour from his employers, so he was sacked. Things dwindled from his end so his usual 50% to his bae, stopped. 3 months after he lost his job, bae informed him she was going to study abroad, going for her masters' program in Russia. (Funny thing is, she never told him when she even applied nor got accepted). Well, she apologised, he forgave and they were still chilling.

Weeks later, it was time for her to travel, he dropped her off at the airport, they did the usual (kissed and bid themselves goodbyes right in front of her fam.. Yes, they were that close you know!).

Chatting, skyping, doing all sort of things, all these lasted for 3 to 4 months of her stay in Russia. Things became bad afterwards, communication not only dwindled but it dissolved, "mans" was no longer getting attention, "mans" was confused yet still going to bae's house to help out in one or two errands for fam.

To cut the long story short..... Few weeks before she was done with her programme, she sent a text, which read, "We can't be together anymore, I am sorry." .... That was all, 8 years and that's all she sent. No explanation as to why she wanted to call quits. (Cold right?)

Mr. I lost it at this point, became severely depressed, in fact, he was almost going insane. He had to be on drugs. Severally tried suicide but luckily for him, his younger brother came to the rescue. He was eventually admitted in Lagoon for 5 weeks. This was the period bae came back. Bad thing is, she didn't even bother informing him she was coming back and worst thing is, when she eventually heard he was hospitalised, she didn't step her foot in Lagoon hospital.. A cruel world right?

Right as we speak, Mr. I has been in and out of hospital, going through one or two crisis. He has lost touch of reality and become a shadow of himself, whereas Ms. I hasn't bothered seeing him since she came back to Nigeria and in fact, is about to be wed in April 2018.

Love is a beautiful thing only and when it is true and mutual so children of the world, love with your heart, but use your brain!

PS: This is a true life story from a friend to be shared on TheInfo.NG.

Source : https://www.theinfo.ng/2018/01/dated-8-yrs-never-sex-took-care-msc-dumped-man-shares-story/

No be me and u go do this kind thing... For wetin..
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by henroe2k2(m): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2018
Omogbolahan33:
Maybe God actually created u to sponsor her education and nt taste the 4bidden fruit, so, just melembe and stay calm...tiz ntin
She prayed for a helper, and got one... Make una leave the man... Na so una go get una own divine connection...
Re: "I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2018
DonX001:

And your name na Guyman....lol
. Guyman maga lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In Pre-Wedding Pictures With Her Man / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' / Lady Laments The Age Of Man She Was Already Falling In Love With(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.