Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Producer Kiddominant Blasts Organizers Of Soundcity MVP Awards - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Producer Kiddominant Blasts Organizers Of Soundcity MVP Awards (580 Views)

2019 Soundcity MVP Awards Winners' List / See Full Winners List At Soundcity MVP Awards 2019 / Soundcity MVP Awards Winners (See FULL List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Producer Kiddominant Blasts Organizers Of Soundcity MVP Awards by olasco18(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
Davido's producer, Kiddominant has slammed
the organizers of the Soundcity MVP Awards.
The amazing producer seem not to be impressed with
the way the awardee for the best producer was
selected that he went on a Twitter rant. In one of his tweets, he wrote; "Don’t put me in your
sh*t if it’s not legit !" The Nigerian record producer and DJ has produced for
artists such as Davido, Olamide, Orezi, Cynthia Morgan,
among others.
Many of his fans thinks he deserves the award but
was cheated. One Twitter user responded to the rant
of one of the producer's follower asking if he voted
because award is given based of the votes by people Read his tweets below;
https://entertainment.punch.ng/1145915-producer-kiddominant-blasts-organizers-soundcity-mvp-awards.html

Re: Producer Kiddominant Blasts Organizers Of Soundcity MVP Awards by olasco18(m): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
cc, mynd44
Re: Producer Kiddominant Blasts Organizers Of Soundcity MVP Awards by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
I don't think that is the best way to approach issues like this
Re: Producer Kiddominant Blasts Organizers Of Soundcity MVP Awards by gozzlin: 12:21am On Jan 14, 2018
There will always be complaints from disgruntled elements. Everyone will always think they deserve it.

If this man had been given the award, Young John and his fans would have protested. You can't satisfy everyone.

To be honest, I've never heard this name, kidominant before. I wonder which tracks he produced.

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Jamzi Kul X Feelings – Shokoto / Meet DixLow; The Artiste Davido Want To Sign Next / Music: Ice Prince – If I Tell You (mp3 Download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.