Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,945 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:02 AM

Fear Of A Fake Pastor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fear Of A Fake Pastor (771 Views)

My Worst Fear Finally Happened, Please Help / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of A Fake Pastor by jdluv(f): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
please fellow nairalanders, i need urgent and mature advice on This matter......will try to give enough details as possible
Met a friend from childhood during the week, she said she is back to her mother s place with 3 kids. I askd if all was well then she started this story.
The couple attended a popular church since they got married until recently the husband lost his job and during the course of searchin for another a friend..,.. who was tryin to help at same time change his own job.... introduced him to a pastor.
this pastor promised to employ them but added a condition that they must start worshiping in the church. The guy who introduced the husband went back to do a background search on the church then found out some fetish stuff. Then he told my friend s husband to back out but hewas too desperate.
Some weeks later he invited my friend she attended just to save her marriage but discovered Through a dream that the pastor uses people s glory .
since then she avoided the place.
Re: Fear Of A Fake Pastor by jdluv(f): 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
some weeks later she lost her job and the husband blamed it on the fact that she refused to attend the new church.Also he askd her to come over to the church to do compulsory sleep over'' igbele or abo''which she refused.Befor i forget the husband has not been home for over 2months because since he startd attendin this church he has been sleepin in the church even though the church is just #100 cab to the house.
Now that all the husband family insistd that she must attend the church she is afraid . As the pastor as won the heart of the family Note: he gives cash gift of minium of 5k to them per service.
So they are like''you see person way wan give you something you still they run''
she then got a job interview at another state and the husband refused to let her go. That was why she brought the children to her parents so that she can have opportunity to attend the interview but said she is not sure she is goin back. Need mature advise on how to handle this
Re: Fear Of A Fake Pastor by Tallesty1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nobody is using anybody's glory abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of A Fake Pastor by jdluv(f): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
Tallesty1:
Nobody is using anybody's glory abeg.
i wish i can believeyou but its real. Anyone the pastor help he will sack within two years but after this the person will end up sellin all he has.
The guy that introduced the husband gave at least seven examples.Is it all coincidence

1 Like

Re: Fear Of A Fake Pastor by keepingmum: 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nobody should pressure her. She should take up the interview and job id successful rather than wasting away at one so called pastors place.
If that pastor dies today wont her husband find his square root?
A grown man with kids will rather sleep in church all for 5K stipends than make something useful with his tine and life. Is 5k going to feed the 3mouths he bore or pay their sch fees?
And as for her inlaws, they are equally a bunch of lazy family (jusf like their son/horseband) thats why its important women research a family before they accept a proposal.

4 Likes

Re: Fear Of A Fake Pastor by eyinjuege: 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
Your friend has made her decision, she doesn't sound confused.
What other advice are you seeking on her behalf?
Her parents and family members are also obviously in support with the decision .
Let her stick with it, when the husband is sacked, maybe his brain will go back to factory setting.
She should continue her hustle

1 Like

Re: Fear Of A Fake Pastor by erifeoluwasimi(f): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
eyinjuege:
Your friend has made her decision, she doesn't sound confused.
What other advice are you seeking on her behalf?
Her parents and family members are also obviously in support with the decision .
Let her stick with it, when the husband is sacked, maybe his brain will go back to factory setting.
She should continue her hustle
from the story I think the wife wants to be sure she Is not being selfish or putting her career before her marriage. if that s wat she wanna confirm then I will say l got he r back
...when she start doing fine the hubby will come back
Re: Fear Of A Fake Pastor by ifyalways(f): 12:58am On Jan 14, 2018
What is igbele?

The whole set up sounds one kain, I fear Naija pastors. Poverty bad gan undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Africans Are Not In Support Of A Child Using Left Hand? / Is Divorce A Sin? / Man Faked Being Deaf And Dumb For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.