Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Names Of 73 Benue Indigenes Killed In Herdsmen Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of 73 Benue Indigenes Killed In Herdsmen Attack (28829 Views)

Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. / What Is Responsible For The Reduction In Herdsmen-Farmers Conflict? / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of 73 Benue Indigenes Killed In Herdsmen Attack by adexuxin(m): 7:20am On Jan 14, 2018
Jochabed:
Ok,i get your point. But there are sensible ways one can pass a message,no need for insults. Thanks anyways.
Ok...Sorry about the insulting part.
Re: Names Of 73 Benue Indigenes Killed In Herdsmen Attack by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2018
HungerBAD:
All Tiv's.

And with this list, I have officially broken up my long political love relationship with Buhari.

President Buhari you are not only weak,but you are also a very big disappointment.

These are all Nigerians listed here.

I will not be a party to,or even support a President that is tough on other tribes,but very weak on being tough with his own tribesmen.

The list of the dead has just confirmed that there is an organized conspiracy to wipe out the Tiv's from Earth,by the Fulani Herdsmen and a very weak President is sitting Akimbo doing nothing.

I do not support violence in anyway,but you do not fold your hands and watch somebody come into your house and molest and kill your wife and Children.

You DEFEND yourself and household with everything.

I am disappointed in the President. I am Disappointed with the Governor. I am disappointed in all the security agencies in Benue State.

But most importantly, I am disappointed in everybody that comes from Tiv land in Benue State. If the Government refuses to protect you,then you protect yourselves.

As if it's that easy, I would also advice that they don't just wait to get killed without a fight, but what exactly is "all they have"? Sticks and cutlasses?

The killers have training, reconnaissance done for them, with the complicity or condonation of the security agencies, plus strong moral, financial and political support, so it's nothing close to a fair fight. It is what it is! Should I add that it's not everyone that has killing their fellow human beings embedded in their norms, I for one cannot lift my hand to strike down another and watch them die, where will I find the stomach for that?
Re: Names Of 73 Benue Indigenes Killed In Herdsmen Attack by Daviddson(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Names Of 73 Benue Indigenes Killed In Herdsmen Attack by Stricker321: 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
No
HungerBAD:
All Tiv's.

And with this list, I have officially broken up my long political love relationship with Buhari.

President Buhari you are not only weak,but you are also a very big disappointment.

These are all Nigerians listed here.

I will not be a party to,or even support a President that is tough on other tribes,but very weak on being tough with his own tribesmen.

The list of the dead has just confirmed that there is an organized conspiracy to wipe out the Tiv's from Earth,by the Fulani Herdsmen and a very weak President is sitting Akimbo doing nothing.

I do not support violence in anyway,but you do not fold your hands and watch somebody come into your house and molest and kill your wife and Children.

You DEFEND yourself and household with everything.

I am disappointed in the President. I am Disappointed with the Governor. I am disappointed in all the security agencies in Benue State.

But most importantly, I am disappointed in everybody that comes from Tiv land in Benue State. If the Government refuses to protect you,then you protect yourselves.

Omenkalives
Re: Names Of 73 Benue Indigenes Killed In Herdsmen Attack by Jochabed(f): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
adexuxin:
Ok...Sorry about the insulting part.
Your welcome.
Re: Names Of 73 Benue Indigenes Killed In Herdsmen Attack by Alanzazani: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2018
freeze001:

On the contrary, real men are supposed to be wise and proactive rather than reactionary. The signs were clearly there for all to see that their Baba was soaked on nepotism and a confirmed blood-thirsty bigot! What was the basis of their support? Change? Ngwanu him din change am for dem so they have no moral right to bleat about disappointment.

Real men speak the truth when the situation warrants it? The situation was warranted the moment it became clear that Buhari was a candidate. They chose to ignore the truth and lie to themselves and others! There were other alternatives beyond GEJ and GMB!

How can now they be disappointed in someone that swore to continue to show his commitment to sharia until it's implemented across the entire country? Someone that led lorry loads of his fulani kin to confront the then serving governor of Oyo state? Someone that said dogs n baboons will be soaked in blood if he's not voted? A person that never developed himself and has no public-oriented service to his credit?

What was his selling point? Integrity and fighting corruption? Someone that can overthrow a civilian government, imprison a vice president because he's Igbo and then pamper the president because he's his brother, can such a person fight corruption? A person that can order the killing of people by firing squad through the retroactive implementation of a law, will that one fight corruption or respect the rule of law? Or is it the recession he heralded during his stint as military head of state?

All this information was in the public domain, yet these idiots proudly supported the scrawny bastard then after obvious ethnic cleansing of alarming dimensions they are suddenly disappointed! For what?

Real men do not invite the devil and turn around to be disappointed that the devil acted true to his nature. There are some actions that do nt afford the luxury of repentance and supporting/voting on Buhari is one of such. Unless nature intervenes, u can be sure that 2019 elections will be one of the bloodiest and most rigged in Nigerian history. He is not Jonathan and is no gentleman. He and his goons will ensure the absolute subjugation of Nigerians by every means available; such is the nature of the fulani fiefdom! It should never have been allowed to take hold of presidential power.

There is so much truth in all you have said. The mistake has been made. What is the way forward? Is it to keep castigating and fighting them. They have realised they made a mistake accept it and let's forge ahead and kick them out of aso rock. We need to forge ahead. Living in the past or regretting our actions won't take this country forward. Every reformer is welcome on board. Never again should Nigeria go back to the era of nepotism, religious and ethnic supremacy. The world is leaving us behind. The Buharis of this world should never lead a nation like Nigeria in this modern age. I wonder what is wrong with the younger generation urging him to contest. Is it that we are too docile or too timid to take back our country from these old men. There should be an awakening in every reasonable Nigerian youth. The leaders we had right from Gowon till today are the problems of this country
Re: Names Of 73 Benue Indigenes Killed In Herdsmen Attack by Mogidi: 1:01am On Jan 28, 2018
kodded:

oga fire fire , zombies are now turning to wailers o shocked

cc mogidi temitemi1, anonimi
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Names Of 73 Benue Indigenes Killed In Herdsmen Attack by temitemi1(m): 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
We warned them...
kodded:

oga fire fire , zombies are now turning to wailers o shocked

cc mogidi temitemi1, anonimi
Re: Names Of 73 Benue Indigenes Killed In Herdsmen Attack by kingzizzy: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2019
A lot of people have forgotten about this January 2018 genocide in Benue where 73 people were massacred by the herdsmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of The 18 Parties That Survived INEC’s Deregistration / Osinbajo, His Wife And Ambode Attend 'Holy Ghost Service' At RCCG Camp (Photo) / President Buhari Worshiped At Al-Nabawi Mosque In Medina (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.