Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed (64845 Views)

Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week / Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' / Wini Lazarus: I Am Too Hot, A Sex Doll Cannot Take My Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by stanliwise(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2018
Threebear:
There is nothing special about being a virgin, it only means you've not been penetrated yet.
My girl in secondary school used to suck my dick, give me a hand job and allow me play with her tips, even insert my fingers into her vC.
She still married a "virgin "
So shut the hell up and get the Bleep out!
Why wash your dirty linen publicly just to prove a point.
People like you may haven't even seen a pant before.
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by OgahBohz: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2018
EweduAfonja:

Lol. ...

Oga jux lemme be, I dey laugh like winch for Sunday school

u sure say u nor be winch .....

oya open to d book of Mat 16-16....
it says nd I quote ...

......... tkie
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by networkrecharg: 8:26am On Jan 14, 2018
Larrey:
But is not written on the face

SHES NOT A VIGIN....CHIKINAA
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by afrika(f): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2018
Virgin as ... U never fuq for so long like 1 months or virgin as in man never touch u for 6 weeks
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by WorldRichest: 8:39am On Jan 14, 2018
Larrey:

But it may be written on the way you dress.
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by 2016easy2017: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2018
me tpp am a virgin. infact, all Nigerians are.
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by indoorscholar(m): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2018
Threebear:
There is nothing special about being a virgin, it only means you've not been penetrated yet.
My girl in secondary school used to suck my dick, give me a hand job and allow me play with her tips, even insert my fingers into her vC.
She still married a "virgin "
So shut the hell up and get the Bleep out!

Nice
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by henroe2k2(m): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2018
splendid22:

Source:

https://www.thenewsguru.com/dont-need-dress-like-deeper-life-member-believe-virgin-wini-lazarus/

I no doubt... There are matured girls who are still virgin out there irrespective of their outlooks..
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by Surrey2Bimshire: 9:42am On Jan 14, 2018
FreshBoss007:
haha... you don't look like one either

It's not written on the face ..

She should go around with a play card on her forehead yeah ?
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by okeynelson: 9:56am On Jan 14, 2018
if u like dress like deeper life + mountain on fire + chosen u still no fit b virgin...u b fargin
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2018
Larrey:
I know Dix lady very well....

She is a certified Ashawo living in Lekki county home.
She also have girls working for her.
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2018
sodiqapril:
all these whores that have not even appeared on an Instagram comedy skit and yet they they tag themselves actresses. Nonsense. maybe her definition of virgin is a woman that has not slept with over 100 men.
The lady is a Lekki prostitute sef... Naso dem dey tag themselves actresses. Her work dey pay her Wella though.
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by daddyzgal(f): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2018
She's fuglyyyyy and I can smell her body odor from here
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by Nathayas: 11:46am On Jan 14, 2018
You don't look any better than a deeper life lady.
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by moshould(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
No mimd the fowl, if she like make she glue her toto, na she sabi...
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by blueivy8: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
as old as she is she's still a virgin?....even though she is how will it affect her future? undecided
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by ceononi: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2018

Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by giftiy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
Wini, you are pathological liar.
Most of her friends are olosho Dubai.
She can even say she is 19 years old
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by Jitey(m): 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by shineeye1: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
moshould:
No mimd the fowl, if she like make she glue her toto, na she sabi...

How uncivilized to "victimize" somebody for no offense whatsoever! It is really a crazy world!

1 Like

Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by Jitey(m): 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by Moboj: 2:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mehn virgin haters here are too much o,Ahn Ahn nothing satisfies human undecided some of you are just jealous tongue grin
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by Moboj: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
daddyzgal:
She's fuglyyyyy and I can smell her body odor from here
I smell jealousy tongue
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by Emiron(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
ok

Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by daddyzgal(f): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Moboj:
I smell jealousy tongue

Lmao,jealous of what exactly
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by moshould(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
Civilized man, please what is our business if anyone decides to be a virgin? On the other hand, what is your concern in all these I pray make ur civilization no let dem waste you one day... U just wan show say u understand English language small... Nonsense.
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by Moboj: 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
daddyzgal:

Lmao,jealous of what exactly
ah me I don't know o,ask yourself na,soo much disdain from what you typed so na you know cool
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by Moboj: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
shineeye1:

How uncivilized to "victimize" somebody for no offense whatsoever! It is really a crazy world!
Really you're on point wink
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by sulakishop(m): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
One corner virgin
Re: Wini Lazarus: I'm A Virgin, I Don’t Need To Dress As Deeper Life To Be Believed by daddyzgal(f): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Moboj:
ah me I don't know o,ask yourself na,soo much disdain from what you typed so na you know cool

Its not disdain bro...she's really fugly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked Audio Suggesting Mr Ibu's 'Daughter', Jasmine Slept With Him And His Son / Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response / Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.