Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Poll: AREGBESOLA - RATE Him(fail Or Pass) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: AREGBESOLA - RATE Him(fail Or Pass) (1720 Views)

Aregbesola Releases N19.8 Billion For Workers’ Salary Arrears / Governor Aregbesola Commissions School Buses For Public Schools In Osun State / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: AREGBESOLA - RATE Him(fail Or Pass) by lilwheezy1(m): 4:44am On Feb 27, 2018
olril17:

thank God I'm a bonafide native of Osogbo...and thats where ive spent most of my life.myopic people like you deserved to be beaten and whipped to stupor,giving a failure like Aregbe 80 Percent mark is an insult to our collective reasoning..

a man who can not bring any economic development to the state,he will leave the state in a huge debt,that even our own unborn generation will pay part of!
a man whose only big achievement is throwing innocent osun state citizens in to hunger and poverty....pls I hope you don't go to streets of ife,Ilesha and osogbo to say you give babahafusa 80 percent pass mark,you may be mobbed and killed by angry and hungry people.

his biggest legacy which is also the micron of his regime is the biggest scam ever,opon imo(some people call it opon iya,lol)

people are vexed and angry at both him and the idiot Buhari,to the extent people who have never voted before are determined to get PVC despite the seemingly difficulty in getting one just vote APC out.....
I will be extremely shocked if APC wins on September 22,there is nothing to reset a human being's brain more than hunger, currently ravaging our people.

Just re-read your what you wrote up there mr , maybe you should visit other states . Osun people should be thankful because some other governors do nothing (even to see Caterpillar on their streets na war .) , ask the kwarans and the oyo people ( Ajimobi will even yab them on top ) , look at the ss/se Gov, if any of them is doing half of what Aregbe have done dey won't let us hear word , you don't have to wait for the Gov to feed you , you have to work , everybody knows that times are hard , i stayed in osogbo for some time and i came to realise that you indigenes don't know what you have because you are all lazy waiting for stipends ,only outsiders value what you have cos they lack them in their state .

you people deserve Gov like Oyinlola that stole you dry and you still hype him .
Re: Poll: AREGBESOLA - RATE Him(fail Or Pass) by lilwheezy1(m): 4:49am On Feb 27, 2018
deomelllo see as you full my thread with pictures , you turn am to promo , you go pay me o.
Re: Poll: AREGBESOLA - RATE Him(fail Or Pass) by deomelllo: 5:01am On Feb 27, 2018
lilwheezy1:
deomelllo see as you full my thread with pictures , you turn am to promo , you go pay me o.

Sorry jare, that's what I call Aregbe NUCLEAR bomb, I like to drop them at Aregbe haters and their bad bele rubbish to shut them up.

grin grin
Re: Poll: AREGBESOLA - RATE Him(fail Or Pass) by lilwheezy1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
deomelllo:

Sorry jare, that's what I call Aregbe NUCLEAR bomb, I like to drop them at Aregbe haters and their bad bele rubbish to shut them up.

grin grin

Hmm !! Aregbe nuclear bomb .

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Sub Appeal Committee Members Overrule Okorocha..endorses Izunaso,other's / 2018 Top 20 Richest Countries In Africa By GDP Per Capita / Major Ongoing And Completed Projects By The Buhari-led Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.