Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) (36874 Views)

Gunmen Kill 7 Wedding Guests In Imo / Soldiers Killed, Many Abducted As Bandits Attack Sokoto Village (Photos) / Did Amotekun Kill 7 Kidnappers Or Innocent Fulani Herders In Oyo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
Daeylar:

LMAO. grin grin

Only you will be here with sai baba till 2050 sha, we will leave Nigeria for you 2,
I am now a 200% APC supporter together with sarrki alariwo2 and omenkalives.
In fact, APC must rule till the year 3000. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by nwanza1: 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
richidinho:
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
imhotep:

I am now a 200% APC supporter together with saki alaro2 and .
In fact, APC must rule till the year 3000. grin grin

Since you won't let APC leave Nigerian alone. grin enjoy your Nigeria, we will leave Nigeria for you all grin grin LMAO.

Can't you see sarki is trying to separate from buhari grin grin he even wants to leave the country grin
Only you and buhari will remain grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
Daeylar:

Since you won't let APC leave Nigerian alone. grin enjoy your Nigeria, we will leave Nigeria for you all grin grin LMAO.

Can't you see sarki is trying to separate from buhari grin grin he even wants to leave the country grin
Only you and buhari will remain grin
We no go gree.
Sarrki and omenkalives must support APC in perpetuity.
We must continue to enjoy this CHANGE. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
The most foolish set of people are the southern Senators and Governors who are mute. They should not think they will escape if they succeed in dealing with the helpless majority. It is an Islamic agenda and Buhari and northern leaders are their sponsors.

It is insane for any wise Christian or southerner to remain loyal to this wicked and unreasonable government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by donnaD(f): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously Baba faiws on security issues

Seriously

I can't support him on this

Children are orphans now
praise the Lord hallelujah.sarrki sees reason for once.let me come and do thanksgiving.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by macarson2k(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
Pierohandsome:
There is a war going on, i suspect PDP

If you did not suspect or blame PDP who again will u? Wait 2019 is around the corner.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
Biafra seeking to leave this failed marriage are tagged Terrorists,

Fulani killing innocent Nigerians are not?

Africans when will you have sense ?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
imhotep:

We no go gree.
Sari and must support APC in perpetuity.
We must continue to enjoy this CHANGE. grin grin

Chaii grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
Playing politics with people's lives
Politics is really dirty.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
Daeylar:

Chaii grin grin grin grin
gbam

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ezechinwa:
Biafra seeking to leave this failed marriage are tagged Terrorists,

Fulani killing innocent Nigerians are not?

Africans when will you have sense ?
And the same Africans get angry when Trump calls them shithole continent LOL

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by linknero2000: 10:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Pierohandsome:
use your head brother b4 it get to your door step.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by patonyx1: 10:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
And their Governor El-rufai was in Abuja busy campaigning for Buhari, while his people were being slaughtered.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by Btruth: 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
.....but what are the Hausas waiting for? Are they been terrorized at their own domain?
......what a life?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by Patnekkyu: 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
The blood of the innocent will pour out on whoever that is behind all these in Jesus Name AMEN

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
richidinho:
Buhari is a terrorist

What is happening, since morning you didn’t take your PILLS
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
Warship:
Buhari is behind this evil otherwise he would have branded Fulani herdsmen as terrorists in the same way as IPOB.

Opposition government maybe behind it for election 2019
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by Malawian(m): 10:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
Haganah:
IPod pig on the loose. Go and hang yourself my friend. Osibanjo the intelligent fool is a nobody.

Buhari is fully in charge of the matter. You guys are just unrepentant wailers. PMB till 2023 then Yusuf takes over.

If you try any nonsense we will release Buratai on you.

sotee them call Sarrki IPOD cheesy That moment when a zombie realizes his worth to his pay masters.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Pierohandsome:

lets suppose its pdp

why cant buhari of apc deal wt pdp

but in the main time

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by link2ok22: 10:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
GavelSlam:

Hold your wild horses.

I'm simply saying the narrative has been the "herdsmen" are on some kind of Jihad yet we can see the "victims" here are also Muslims.

In any case, I'm wondering why mainstream media isn't reporting it.

Which of the media are you referring to as mainstream? The media house that has been bought?

Reports biased news and become very political.. keep waiting for mainstream media let the fire get to your house.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by Solorrman(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
tribalistseun:
I can't believe I'm in the same country with this Arewa people. They're all murderer jihadist.

One Nigeria my asss
we are very tired of being with u morethan hundred percent in comparison. First we do not want a filthy somebody to be near us or our mosque because should u eat in a plate and a muslim wanted to also eat in thesame plate then its necessery that he should wash the plate 7 times,u see how things went far and one of the 79 reasons to need a separation than u do,its even imcomparable
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by feelzie(m): 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
these are Not just herds men...they are paid political northern terrorist... those in power knows d cabals behind it...n they are protecting them....daz y notin seem to be done to apprehend them...they do it n get away... just like that.... buhari has questions to answer... atiku has questions to answer...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by lohresloco: 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
your father!!!!...you are a bastard for this nonsense....diot..please reply me........dunce
Pierohandsome:
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by Pierohandsome: 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
lohresloco:
your father!!!!...you are a bastard for this nonsense....diot..please reply me........dunce
grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by emekaRaj(m): 12:18am On Jan 14, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously Baba failed on security issues

Seriously

Children are orphans now

So has branding bokoharam terrorists stop them from bombing?

Na by branding or solving this menace
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by mybestlove(m): 12:23am On Jan 14, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Why not suspect your penis first.
Get sense in 2019
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 12:37am On Jan 14, 2018
Anyone who die henceforth from these foolanis is the biggest fool. Where are the gold smiths? Produce sharp cutlasses. If you can't get AK 47, start with local guns. It show be 24 hrs vigilante in the areas prone to attacks. Our military personnel from these areas should find a way to assist. The wealthy ones should provide the monies to produce local weapons. Every hand must be on deck. The war has been declared, rise up and fight for your life.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by chiokeman(m): 12:40am On Jan 14, 2018
I cn support their killing in Kaduna. Shebi na El rufai state? Is remaining oda 6 governors wey go support PMB for 2nd tenure. grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by poseidon12: 1:16am On Jan 14, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously Baba faiws on security issues

Seriously

Children are orphans now

You can't support him on this? So which ones are you supporting him on? It looks like you have not completely seen the light. No patriotic Nigerian should be supporting a bigot and incompetent like Buhari. Unless you wish Nigeria ill.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:24am On Jan 14, 2018
Baba, u need to do something or u resign
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 7 In Kaduna Village (Photos) by alikor2(m): 2:02am On Jan 14, 2018
Pierohandsome:
you are a very stupid person and a clown. Shame to your generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drunk Police Officer Kills Father Of 3 In Port Harcourt / 2 Married Women Fight Publicly Over Alleged Prostitution / Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.