Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig (1970 Views)

Nigerian Man Beats His Mother To Death With A Chair In The US (photos) / Nigerian Navy Arrests 7 Suspects For Stowing Away In A Foreign Vessel [pictured] / Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by edgenig: 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2010
My friend is going through shock she is 21,she is an igbo girl who married a man who said he was 35 only to find out he was 42 after marriage,she left her school she was in her 3rd year and got married for the sake of love she accepted the pressure of being a house wife for a year.he told her he was maried and had an 8years old son before the wife died.only to find out she suffered a painful death after having four kids that all died before the last one.the marriage was last year.after she was confirmed pregnant he changed his character.During the introductions he refused pictures.he really ruined her life,he conived with his best friend who is a doctor and hid his hiv status from the wife during her antenatal.oneday she came back and he locked her out for no reason just because she complained he was beaten her too much and she is almost due.when she went to her family house she decided to register for antenatal and was shocked when she heard of her status.well d parents called him and he denied his status he said she doesnt eat dats why d immune system are weak.den he later said he is out of town.she later found out he married someone before her and sent dat one away.what should she do?i dont know why he married her,i dont understand what to tell her,she is my best friend and he left her empty handed.i think she should sue him but he is very very rich.she cant win.
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by hollandis(f): 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2010
You are joking right?
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by Diva20(f): 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2010
That's just horrible. Is it a true story?

Either way, ladies I've said it before, run background checks on your man.
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by 190: 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2010
in as much as im a bad boy around nland,

I feel its tyme to speak up~

1st your friend got what she deserved ask me how,

1, you she never bothered to date this guy b4 getting married 2 him
2, .you she is just 21 and ran away 2 a man's house for the sake of love
In conclusion she is as foo!sh as a mad woman in the streets!

2ndly,
the man in question,
1st he lied abt his age! she found out only after marrying him!
help me advice your friend, help me tell yourself her that 190 said
she should go get a Gun and shoot that PIG of a man right in between his eyes a few inches
on top of his bloody nose.
that guy is an animal and he deserves to die!!
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 12, 2010
I only hope this isn't true, and the OP made it all up.
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by mito: 12:25am On Apr 12, 2010
Hmmm, I thought naija men only do this kind of thing to non-naija women. Na wa ooooooooooh! money, money, money?! May God help her!
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 12, 2010
I pray to God this story is from "MADE-UP-SH1T.COM shocked shocked shocked
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 12, 2010
@poster
i am truly sorry to hear about YOUR story. looking back at the thread you opened in september, we can clearly see that this is your life story.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=322260.msg4524410#msg4524410

i hope that you find the strength to get away from this evil man and that you can get yourself as soon as possible on ARV drugs.
may this be a lesson to all!!!!!
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by TewMuch: 2:09am On Apr 12, 2010
@ Poster,
so sorry to hear your story. The best thing to do is first expose the doctor and sue him for malpractice. Sue him heavily to the point where he will lose his office. If you feel that you do not have the strength or financial ability, take your story to the papers and expose him. Also expose this your ex husband and make his status known. Also put his picture up for all to see. When you are done with this still find a lawyer and sue his life. Even though if it was me i would have arranged the guy. The only issue is that he is the father of your unborn child, chai!!! he is desperately wicked. These kind of people dont deserve to breathe. angry
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by lionphil(m): 2:58am On Apr 12, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ladies, fish brains, chicken heads, they never learn always ready to jump into marriage. wish i could help. but its late.
we have some centres that can help sue him they collect little money or no money seek them
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 12, 2010
TewMuch:

@ Poster,
The best thing to do is first expose the doctor and sue him for malpractice.

I doubt that would work. The doctor would be bound by code of ethics - it's not his place to divulge medical records to a wife / husband's partner.
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by Agnesqueen(f): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2010
shocked shocked OMGoodness please tell me this is not true. Tell your "friend" to go back to her family and talk with her mom and no one else about the situation. I'm sure she would give the best advice. So sorry about your friend but unfortunately this is all too real in many parts of Africa not only nigeria. The husband usually gets the virus away from home and them comes home to infect his wife. I'm not sure about the testing centers out there but i hope the people reading this take it to heart and test themselves monthly if they are sexually active and demand that your partner gets tested as well before doing anything with him/her. Just because they dont have it the first time does not mean that they are free from it. It can take years for the virus to show and every six months is when people are supposed to get checked. But upon changing relationships always get tested. phew,
p.s
if this girl happens to be you, leave the man and expose him. The only advice i could give you is to turn to God because only He could get you past a situation like this and the world is not over live for your child.
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 12, 2010
First of all, I need to know where you live so we can find a way to get you help.
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by daduke2k(m): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2010
Bt aint dis a nollywood script?
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by platinumnk(f): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2010
and i got@poster- if theres anyone you can trust on NL its aisha2
you need strong help fast, because these types of men dont hestitate
to make a death look like an "accident"

@aisha- maybe u can post a temp addy she could contact you by. and i got ur papers. thanks.

@everyone else- CANT YOU RESPECT SOMONES PRIVACY??!!! damm! if its the op or not why must you point it out? what help does that bring? if for some reason she doesnt want to be seen then why pick at it? na waaaa some of u no manners at all?
can u just imagine the pain? jeeze these people! angry
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by 190: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2010
^^
grin grin grin@platimunk
cant she trust me too~
she would need backup when incase that ANIMAL comes knocking
trust me sweetrat- ive got my Pop-action loaded,
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2010
platinumnk:

and i got@poster- if theres anyone you can trust on NL its aisha2
you need strong help fast, because these types of men dont hestitate
to make a death look like an "accident"

@aisha- maybe u can post a temp addy she could contact you by. and i got your papers. thanks.

@everyone else- CANT YOU RESPECT SOMONES PRIVACY??!!! damm! if its the op or not why must you point it out? what help does that bring? if for some reason she doesnt want to be seen then why pick at it? na waaaa some of u no manners at all?
can u just imagine the pain? jeeze these people! angry
Thanks Love, am glad you got it. Hope you are doing great, happy easter in Arearers.
Poster please send me a mail @lsfoundatio08@yahoo.com so we can look for help around your area
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by TewMuch: 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2010
Siena:

I doubt that would work. The doctor would be bound by code of ethics - it's not his place to divulge medical records to a wife / husband's partner.

This is your answer as to why she should sue:
edgenig:

he really ruined her life,he conived with his best friend who is a doctor and hid his hiv status from the wife during her antenatal.

I am guessing a doctors creed should be first to do no harm. Now there is a difference between confidentiality and negligence. I am sure he could at least suggest blood tests so that she will find out, and she could get adequate treatment to prevent passing the virus to the child. Now it may be too late. cry. Both the Doctor and husband a murderers and should be arrested, even sentenced to death self. People that maliciously spread and conceal the spread of this virus should be rewarded with a death sentence. This is also a warning to girls that go after rich men, your life is not worth it. Money is not everything.
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by edgenig: 1:17am On Apr 13, 2010
The truth is that i really wish this was not true.with a heavy heart.every morning i wish and pray its not real.he should hav sent her away in peace not to add a sickness dat has no cure upon all his wickedness.She went to her parents and it made matters worst the discrimination is too much for her,honestly i dont know,i also have my own issues and i cant accomodate her.we called and asked him gently and he said he is out of town and its a big lie,later she called him and told her she will not agree den he told her bluntly dat he will destroy her life if she tries anythingand that he is still waiting for her to do her worse.her parents r tired of calling him and are afraid to report him anywhere because he is ready to raid her home and inject everyone with d virus u knw parents .trust me when he says destroy he means it.is there anywhere she can report him?or is it wise to leave it to God?its really heart breaking he used to be very caring during the early trimesters of the wedding.what of d baby?do u think d marriage will later work out?because i know she realy loves him, or sould she fight with d last drop of her blood.he is still going to clubs with young girls a bit older dan the wife,he is spreading the disease.my friend is in shock n u knw she is pregnant.pls any advice may save a soul.
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by mito: 1:42am On Apr 13, 2010
edgenig:

he is still going to clubs with young girls a bit older dan the wife,he is spreading the disease.

ok. open another thread and post his picture along with some of his information. we nairalanders will do the rest to save other innocents lives.
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by TewMuch: 3:38am On Apr 13, 2010
Yes, post his picture as well as the doctor's picture too. Also if your friend can get him recorded with his threat of spreading the disease that will be great. She should call him and record him. Then go to LUTH if you are in Lagos, or a center for disease control and play it for them so that they can order his arrest and his prosecution. Also take his picture and the doctor's to a reputable newspaper like punch, play the recording for them and expose them please. So amny lives could be saved through your effort. And when they are sentencing him to jail, the court could provide your friend restitution by seizing some of his assets and liquidating it if possible, to provide for mother and child. Please act fast. Goodluck. Anywhere you can expose him please do. And warn family and friends about him. There is no need for your friend to be ashamed, the deed has been done. This guy is on a murder-suicide quest and she just got caught in the middle.
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by Rothstein: 12:01am On Apr 15, 2010
Well, the poster's friend seems to still love the man in question.Most women are good @ taking their own pound of flesh,as the saying HELL KNOWS NO FURY LIKE A SCORNED WOMAN.she is a gold digger and as long as she feels the man has lots of money to throw around she take no action.I feel 4 d lost generation.she married 4 d money.so let her face the music cos money bought her love.
Re: Husband Beats His 8mnths Pregnant Wife,hide His Hiv Status With Doctor,sends Wife Away In The Midnig by dinggle: 12:52am On Apr 15, 2010
Ur friend was a silly woman!, what school was she attending? anyone who leaves school in this day and age for marriage especially when she/he was in their 3rd yr was never in school in the first place. I have no sympathy for her and feel none. My only pain is that she is gonna bring in an innocent child with HIV status out of her stupidity and rush for money. Why wont the man beat her?, when he was eating the man's money and blowing high on campus wasn't it sweet?, its a 2way street. LOVE IS PAIN.

(1) (Reply)

S*H*O*C*K*I*N*G! 2 Sisters Force A 22 Year Old Man To Perform Sex Act. / EFCC Arrests Abuja Civil Servant Who Paid N60m Tithe To RCCG / True Life Story: A Man In Lagos Who Raped His 19years Old Worker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.