Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship (5881 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by platinumventure: 1:09am On Jan 14, 2018
Guy free dat. Bitch cos if u rily check well...sum oda punk is already banging her n giving her more cash in skool...Ur mumu don do...take a strol n go hurstle dat cheddaz bruv...chickz wey go purse u after u get ur cheddaz yakpayaski homie
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by golor(m): 6:20am On Jan 14, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
lol listen to yourself.....you've got absolutely no idea who I am, but you'd go on to use the term "pained and frustrated"

How did you get a degree again?

I don't need to know you . pained people are always bitter . you can go and ask any of your family member who have obtained a degree how he/she got it. My last mention idiot
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 14, 2018
golor:

I don't need to know you . pained people are always bitter . you can go and ask any of your family member who have obtained a degree how he/she got it. My last mention idiot
lol "pained people are always bitter"

Just listen to your reason....
Anyways she's gon leave your ass at the end of the day

You sha seem like the type that will give her all "the provisions in daddy's shop" and won't allow you near her pant cheesy
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by owowa145(m): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2018
CplusJason:
Give her some space and start submitting your CV to different *organizations...
Gbam. That's how is done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by golor(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2018
Rayhandrinni:

You sha seem like the type that will give her all "the provisions in daddy's shop" and won't allow you near her pant cheesy

She's gone ! She's free , so many are queuing . A guy who could afford a 45k phone does that person look like one selling in a small shop .

Three sound shop selling whole sell, so idiot park well. I stand to be corrected , pained people are bitter
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by sageb: 9:42am On Jan 14, 2018
Golor,u look familiar...shey u graduated from uniuyo and u are from delta
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by golor(m): 10:03am On Jan 14, 2018
Rayhandrinni:

I opened the way ...it countless time see this mugu
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by golor(m): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2018
sageb:
Golor,u look familiar...shey u graduated from uniuyo and u are from delta

You correct. Who are you ?
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2018
golor:

She's gone ! She's free , so many are queuing . A guy who could afford a 45k phone does that person look like one selling in a small shop .

Three sound shop selling whole sell, so idiot park well. I stand to be corrected , pained people are bitter
45k phone?! Lol how much phone you con de use tecno and infinix people lool see as you just jump say you fit afford 45k

But eh how much is 45k myguy
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Joislim(f): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
45k phone?! Lol how much phone you con de use tecno and infinix people lool see as you just jump say you fit afford 45k

But eh how much is 45k myguy
Na wa for you oo. Learn to be empathetic.

Advise him or let him be. You are adding salt to injury with your comments.

OP, sit your girlfriend down and talk to her but you don't have to sound desperate. You can't give more than you can afford.
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Sagamite(m): 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
golor:
Landers please help. Read carefully.

I am about to quit my 3 years relationship nor start cheating on her. I happened to meet a good girl , well brought up , a loyal and extremely beautiful babe.

This girl has been contented for years now , I do give her my change when I have and when her parents sends her money she do give me , I know her ATM password just as she knows mine .

Lately , when I started service due to the fact that I am no longer staying in school , I try as much as I can to get her provision (standard provision ). Each time she comes to my house I do update her provision cause my dad owns a provision shop .

The issue .
December some unexpected cash entered my hand , I decided to spoil my loyal and trustworthy babe , I took her to spar , to genesis and to a pool of which she refused to swim , all this were on different occasions during December after which she told me she needs to get a relaxer for her hair and the price is 3,200 I gave her , she requested for 3k to make hair I gave her , she talked of indo mie and biscuit I gave her 3k . a day to leave I took her to a boutique and bought her a trouser and a top . after which I gave her 6k then subscribe her for 2weeks cause that's how I do subscribe my phone .

Ever since then , all her talk is money money money of how I am suppose to spend on her , of her rich girls do get from men and that when I stop giving her money she will put eye outside and the rest . Her mentality changed , this is a girl that do manage what ever her parents give thogh her parents are trying .....

Her words regarding money today made me went mad on her , I regretted ever trying to spend on her lavishly . I know I have been giving her money , but the December flexing was too much .

A girl her parents will send money she will inform me , I will have to twist her to get some but lately she just see me as a guy who's suppose to take full responsibility of her upkeep whereas we ain't married and if she doesn't change I just feel I will quit ..

Please what should I do to correct this mess.

Biatch, are you reetarded?

You are going to quit what?

Someone is trying to use you and you don't think it is apt that you use her?

Motherfucker, this is your chance to enjoy your life. Only give when you are getting. She does not give a hoot about you, she sees you as a mugu to exploit.

Now this is what you do:

Conjure up a completely fictional story of some big deal/hit you are about to strike that would bring some ridiculous but realistic sum of money to you. Lets say, for your level, like N8.4m.

Don't say N8m or N8.5m. Say N8.4m because it brings an unconventional rounding, which is more believable and subconciously puts it in her mind that maybe the fraction on top the perfect rounding can be for her.

Tell her you have put all your money in this venture and get a close friend to be involved in frequently discussing this "deal" with you in front of her.

Now what you are doing is you are putting a lock-in pie in front of her, while simultaneously ensuring you are not going to spend a dime on her in the foreseeable future.

What you now do from then on is only bang her. She is you sex avenue.

Even get her to start paying for everything. Remember your funds is tied up in a deal that would bring mega-bucks for both of you. wink This is primarily to recoup all the money you have spent trying to build a relationhip as a boyfriend while the biatch saw you as a mugu.

Start looking for another girl in the mean time. So when you kick her to the kerb, you seamlessly flow between the legs of another girl.

In the time you are using her (just as she planned to use you), if there is any of her cousins, friends, enemies or frenemies you have always thought was attractive, worth a bang and might agree for you to do it; go for it and GIVE IT TO HER/THEM. DOO WON PAA (Fck them hard).

Arsehole girls deserve arsehole behaviours and I love it when I see guys behave like arsehole to such girls.

She does not give a shiit about you, don't give a shiit about her.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by golor(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sagamite:

Biatch, are you reetarded?

You are going to quit what?

Someone is trying to use you and you don't think it is apt that you use her?

Motherfucker, this is your chance to enjoy your life. Only give when you are getting. She does not give a hoot about you, she sees you as a mugu to exploit.

Now this is what you do:

Conjure up a completely fictional story of some big deal/hit you are about to strike that would bring some ridiculous but realistic sum of money to you. Lets say, for your level, like N8.4m.

Don't say N8m or N8.5m. Say N8.4m because it brings an unconventional rounding, which is more believable and subconciously puts it in her mind that maybe the fraction on top the perfect rounding can be for her.

Tell her you have put all your money in this venture and get a close friend to be involved in frequently discussing this "deal" with you in front of her.

Now what you are doing is you are putting a lock-in pie in front of her, while simultaneously ensuring you are not going to spend a dime on her in the foreseeable future.

What you now do from then on is only bang her. She is you sex avenue.

Even get her to start paying for everything. Remember your funds is tied up in a deal that would bring mega-bucks for both of you. wink This is primarily to recoup all the money you have spent trying to build a relationhip as a boyfriend while the biatch saw you as a mugu.

Start looking for another girl in the mean time. So when you kick her to the kerb, you seamlessly flow between the legs of another girl.

In the time you are using her (just as she planned to use you), if there is any of her cousins, friends, enemies or frenemies you have always thought was attractive, worth a bang and might agree for you to do it; go for it and GIVE IT TO HER/THEM. DOO WON PAA (Fck them hard).

Arsehole girls deserve arsehole behaviours and I love it when I see guys behave like arsehole to such girls.

She does not give a shiit about you, don't give a shiit about her.

When I saw your lengthy write up at first I was thinking you will make sense but believe me bro you didn't make an iota of it.

My babe is not near what you think , not even considering me maga note that , my sist and many more see her as a very humble and submissive , I make bold to say I am using her , on many occasion I know what that babe has done ....I beg you , she doesn't deserve those words from you . I am only worried about her change of attitude lately and I wish to correct it as soon as possible. My nail cutter , my prayer warrior, my loyal babe . even in a room she will that's not off standard , she will stay in ,in as much as I am there ....she has never seen me as a maga , I hold her Facebook password and ATM ,my parents knows her , permit me to say you ain't giving a good advice .

3 Likes

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Sagamite(m): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
golor:

When I saw your lengthy write up at first I was thinking you will make sense but believe me bro you didn't make an iota of it.

My babe is not near what you think , not even considering me maga note that , my sist and many more see her as a very humble and submissive , I make bold to say I am using her , on many occasion I know what that babe has done ....I beg you , she doesn't deserve those words from you . I am only worried about her change of attitude lately and I wish to correct it as soon as possible. My nail cutter , my prayer warrior, my loyal babe . even in a room she will that's not off standard , she will stay in ,in as much as I am there ....she has never seen me as a maga , I hold her Facebook password and ATM ,my parents knows her , permit me to say you ain't giving a good advice .

Okay, I see.

You are one of those amateurs that believe women are naive little dumb beings, who do not know what they are doing.

"It is just a(n) mistake/error. She did not know what she was doing", abi?

Come back here when you find out she already has some/a few other guy(s) spending on her and she was just testing whether you can raise your financial game before she decides if your grass is as green as the grass on the other side.

You know, the guy she told you was just her friend?

When you find out, DO NOT HARM her o. In my opinion, it is guys like you that end up killing a girl because you invested badly and trust blindly.

https://www.nairaland.com/2506437/uganda-bride-price-refund-outlawed/2#36688763

Continue thinking she is a "naive child" while you are the "mature and reasonable one", and she does not know/understand the negative effect of what she is doing so you have to help rescue the situation. grin

I hold women accountable for everything they do. I don't see them as naive iidiots and they can never use that excuse for me when they act the way they choose to act!

I have said this a few times:

https://www.nairaland.com/1439917/stop-trying-hard-impress-women/1#18408111

The only time they are stupid is when their emotion/heart controls them, and that tends to be favourable to the guy, not unfavourable. Even then, they know what they are doing, they just can't control themselves from doing it because they like the risk and want the guy.

Unfavourable to a guy is when they are doing something for their selfish needs; then they are fully using their BRAIN, not heart.

What is happening to you now is unfavourable to you. Hence, she is acting using her brain but you think she is naive.

I dey laugh. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Belafonte(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Golor, your babe opened her mouth and told you she would start cheating if you do not spend more money on her and you're here shaking like a bastãrd. She is a prostitute you fool, and prostitutes get fuckēd and chucked, simple as. Even if she finds her senses, this ship has sailed. Move on already. There are younger, fresher women waiting for you to buy FanYogo and they will appreciate it. Gtfoh.

4 Likes

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by golor(m): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sagamite:

Okay, I see.

You are one of those amateurs that believe women are naive little dumb beings, who do not know what they are doing.

"It is just a(n) mistake/error. She did not know what she was doing", abi?

Come back here when you find out she already has some/a few other guy(s) spending on her and she was just testing whether you can raise your financial game before she decides if your grass is as green as the grass on the other side.

You know, the guy she told you was just her friend?

When you find out, DO NOT HARM her o. In my opinion, it is guys like you that end up killing a girl because you invested badly and trust blindly.

https://www.nairaland.com/2506437/uganda-bride-price-refund-outlawed/2#36688763

Continue thinking she is a "naive child" while you are the "mature and reasonable one", and she does not know/understand the negative effect of what she is doing so you have to help rescue the situation. grin

I hold women accountable for everything they do. I don't see them as naive iidiots and they can never use that excuse for me when they act the way they choose to act!

I have said this a few times:

https://www.nairaland.com/1439917/stop-trying-hard-impress-women/1#18408111

The only time they are stupid is when their emotion/heart controls them, and that tends to be favourable to the guy, not unfavourable. Even then, they know what they are doing, they just can't control themselves from doing it because they like the risk and want the guy.

Unfavourable to a guy is when they are doing something for their selfish needs; then they are fully using their BRAIN, not heart.

What is happening to you now is unfavourable to you. She is acting using her brain but you think she is naive.

I dey laugh. grin

I don't need to prove anything to you , one thing is for sure truth unvail it self ..

Runs girls do compliment her of being good . I have been dating for long before we met . what's good is good . the babe is good . most importantly loyal . she don't follow guys for money , she was brought up well . so , keep your advice .when we go out people admire her beauty when she comes back her faithfulness is her ceiling point .

By sister said , your babe is just too beautiglful to be this decent , that most girls will want to use theirs for rubbish .
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
She's obviously a parasite and has made it clear she's using you for money, I'd use her back in return or dump her tbh
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Sagamite(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Belafonte:
Golor, your babe opened her mouth and told you she would start cheating if you do not spend more money on her and you're here shaking like a bastãrd. She is a prostitute you fool, and prostitutes get fuckēd and chucked, simple as. Even if she finds her senses, this ship has sailed. Love on already. There are younger, fresher women waiting for you to buy FanYogo and they will appreciate it. Gtfoh.

bodyonchecheche:
She's obviously a parasite and has made it clear she's using you for money, I'd use her back in return or dump her tbh

Don't mind him. grin

These are the kinds of guys that end up murdering their girlfriends or exes because they feel pained they have invested so much and the girl just treated them painfully and dumped them like dirt.

I have repeatedly said on NL:

I know women are generally selfish. I accept it. I don't lose sleep over it. I just manage the risk and my own interests.

2 Likes

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Sagamite(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
golor:

I don't need to prove anything to you , one thing is for sure truth unvail it self ..

Runs girls do compliment her of being good . I have been dating for long before we met . what's good is good . the babe is good . most importantly loyal . she don't follow guys for money , she was brought up well . so , keep your advice .when we go out people admire her beauty when she comes back her faithfulness is her ceiling point .

By sister said , your babe is just too beautiglful to be this decent , that most girls will want to use theirs for rubbish .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is either you are playing to the comedy window or you are just purely dumb and naive.

Mate, you don't need to prove anything to me. Na my money dem they chop? I look like P Square to you? grin

My only problem with people like you is when you go and physically harm the girl (stabbing, shooting, acid etc.), then I would ask for your head. Let them skewer you in public as justice. No fcking wasting time!

2 Likes

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Joislim:
Na wa for you oo. Learn to be empathetic.

Advise him or let him be. You are adding salt to injury with your comments.

OP, sit your girlfriend down and talk to her but you don't have to sound desperate. You can't give more than you can afford.
babe, I don't reckon pep talk would help him....she's given enough signs she wants out, but he's holding on ...so ?
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Sagamite(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
babe, I don't reckon pep talk would help him....she's given enough signs she wants out, but he's holding on ...so ?

Leave am.

He is going to correct "her mistakes". He is the mature and reasonable one in the relationship. She is just naaaaaaiiiive! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Belafonte(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sagamite:

Don't mind him. grin

These are the kinds of guys that end up murdering their girlfriends or exes because they feel pained they have invested so much and the girl just treated them painfully and dumped them like dirt.

I know women are generally selfish. I accept it. I don't lose sleep over it. I just manage the risk and my own interests.

I consider spoiling them and gifting them things are just maintenance costs for the kind of pleasure they offer. Once, the cost begins to exceed pleasure, I bail without thinking twice. To now include such talk as direct cash solicitation and mercantilism, I will "change it for her" with a quickness, she would doubt if I ever liked her. If I ever thought of marrying her, I would blame my momentary lapse in discernment. People will always be who they are, women will always be who they are. And they are neither angels nor princesses, I don't treat them as such.
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sagamite:

Don't mind him. grin

Same way I look at things when it comes to guys @ bolded, or just humans in general tbh

Happy new year by the way, this is Ibkayee grin
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Sagamite(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Rayhandrinni:

She is probably currently engaged in 5,6 and 10 here.

https://www.nairaland.com/962850/ladies-which-these-dating-evils

And I can predict she would probably attempt 12 in future. grin
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Sagamite(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
Belafonte:

I consider spoiling them and gifting them things are just maintenance costs for the kind of pleasure they offer. Once, the cost begins to exceed pleasure, I bail without thinking twice. To now include such talk as direct cash solicitation and mercantilism, I will "change it for her" with a quickness, she would doubt if I ever liked her. If I ever thought of marrying her, I would blame my momentary lapse in discernment. People will always be who they are, women will always be who they are. And they are neither angels nor princesses, I don't treat them as such.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I couldn't agree more.

Spending money on women is part of the mating rules. It is reality; I always accept reality. But as you said and fcking nicely put, if it exceeds pleasure one needs to rethink if you want to play in that particular game except she looks like Amber Rose, then it makes sense to sell all your assets to tap it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have developed the experienced mindset to only start spending serious if I am tapping it and the girl is a giver too.
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Sagamite(m): 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Same way I look at things when it comes to guys @ bolded, or just humans in general tbh

Happy new year by the way, this is Ibkayee grin

Ibkayee? shocked

Two questions:

1) Why the change of name?

2) When did you go to Thailand for a butt implant?

As for how you treat guys, my advise: Be realistic, they are more polygamous than females. Men are less selfish than women.

I have said it all before: https://www.nairaland.com/665519/why-men-cheat-strictry-females/4#8599770
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Belafonte(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I couldn't agree more.

Spending money on women is part of the mating rules. It is reality; I always accept reality. But as you said and fcking nicely put, if it exceeds pleasure one needs to rethink if you want to play in that particular game except she looks like Amber Rose, then it makes sense to sell all your assets to tap it. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have developed the experienced mindset to only start spending serious if I am tapping it and the girl is a giver too.

Your last paragraph is the truth. I think guys know these things but learn to accept it for the sake of marriage. If more guys saw marriage as just another good thing to have and not the ultimate, things would be calmer between the sexes. Right now, there seems to be such tension between the sexes.
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sagamite:

Ibkayee? shocked

Two questions:

1) Why the change of name?

2) When did you go to Thailand for a butt implant?

As for how you treat guys, my advise: Be realistic, they are more polygamous than females. Men are less selfish than women.

I have said it all before: https://www.nairaland.com/665519/why-men-cheat-strictry-females/4#8599770
1. Lol it’s temporary, I registered it when I got banned by the anti spam bot so I switch usernames every now and then
2. 3 years ago, one of the best decisions I’ve made (na joke o grin)

I think they can be as selfish as each other, for example, society places men as the providers, they're the ones pressured to pay for things, be ‘chivalrous’ etc., as a result a lot of women are selfish and entitled. On the other hand, men tend to be more polygamous and use it to justify infidelity a lot, this in itself is selfish, so I don’t think any gender is necessarily more selfish than the other it just depends on the situation

I'll check out the thread grin

1 Like

Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Franchise21(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lol... U started d spoiling
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Davedgr8(m): 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
Galor, na boss sagamite dey advice u so wey u stl dey form James Bond.

It obvious u so much trust dt gal... My own advice to u is this, never trust a girl cos u'll end up getting fvcked.
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Gerrard59(m): 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
golor:

I'll implore you follow Sagamite's advise. The guy na bros for woman matter. You're obviously new not to know who he's. Anything he says, take it. He's a God!
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by sageb: 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
golor:

You correct. Who are you ?
a fellow tuskite
Re: I Am At The Edge Of Quitting My 3 Years Relationship by Sagamite(m): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Belafonte:

Your last paragraph is the truth. I think guys know these things but learn to accept it for the sake of marriage. If more guys saw marriage as just another good thing to have and not the ultimate, things would be calmer between the sexes. Right now, there seems to be such tension between the sexes.

Any man that thinks marriage is the "ultimate" needs his fcking head examined.

Fck marriage! I can't even stand the miserable thought of it.

I have said it repeatedly: Marriage is for women. Those are the people marriage is "ultimate" for.

https://www.nairaland.com/1568999/why-nice-ladies-get-dumped/6#20481388

https://www.nairaland.com/2346403/sexless-relationship-due-man/1#36395566

https://www.nairaland.com/1579818/girls-night-out-discussions/33#37322475

An institution of failure but a safety net for women.

As for tension between the sexes, Nigga, you could be no more right. It is very very very bad at the moment.

In the UK where I live, feminists have poisoned it badly. It was already bad enough that there was a generation of women who grew up over-valuing themselves and thinking they are entitled to men worshiping their feet just because they are women (the L'Oreal effect). Now it has gotten worse to the point, they want the power to destroy men with laws being changed to favour women and to only consider women. Many UK men are now tired and awoke to be demonized.

I have been saying this shiit on NL for years, the western press is finally acknowledging it and it is now one of the constant topics on UK TV.

I can't stand fcking feminists. Thank goodness many women are now denouncing and dissociating from this mentally-ill, men-hating, fcking dykes.

The worst thing is the effect would be more negative for women than men. Because increasing number of men are refusing to marry and those marrying are fcking divorcing.

Who wants to be with an idiot with the following qualities that is pervasive amongst modern girls:

- Self overvaluation & the accompanying arrogance
- Me, me, me selfishness
- Aggressive and argumentative
- Masculinity and wanting to share the trousers in relationships
- Talks down to men without any fcking respect
- Wants to get power to enable her be punitive if things don't go her way
- Thinks once she has kids she does not need to maintain attractiveness but your love should not change
- Thinks I should share household chores 50-50 (Ko ni da fun iya e) (E no go better for her mother)

What a fcking fantastic proposition for marriage, init? ...... I am actually really desperate to be in one. Be sexually frustrated in it and then give 50% of my hardwork after it ends in divorce. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sports Analyst Feels Embarrassed As He Suffered An Erection On Live TV (Photos) / Can 10k Open Your Legs? (nairaland Girls And Ladies Only ) / If You Think Your Life Is Useless Nw. Just Look At This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.