Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast (53967 Views)

Avengers Infinity War Memes / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie / Avengers: "Infinity War" Trailer Is Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by Fmac(m): 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
donstan18:
She must have gone there and shouted,

"Emi!!," "Emi!!!" "Emi!!!"...... "Arh!!!" "Arh!!" Afelgers will be a good vilm in Nigeria.... yels yels, I is zeriouz.

cheesy cheesy guy what the hell
Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by Danladi7: 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
Threebear:
LMAO, after Nigerians disgraced themselves finish, one idiott even said Yoruba's rule entertainment. grin
And who rule it?

They just don't make noise!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by Charlesdock(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
I will never use own baby for fame
And who told you she used her unborn babies for rituals?
You're some with wicked thoughts just as the guy said earlier.

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by Danladi7: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
Charlesdock:

And who told you she used her unborn babies for rituals?
You're some with wicked thoughts just as the guy said earlier.
The guy is from the most hate filled tribe in Nigeria aka IPOB.

They wish funke akindele is chinwe okadigbo grin
They are the same set of people that bad mouth the series jenifas diary

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by QueenTata(f): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
We no go gree this people want to pour sand in our garri angry
Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by Waffarianman(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
I Don't Give A F**k.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by Honestagbons(m): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
Who say so,she still going to play her role
Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by adeniyi3971(m): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
ChineseBuggati3:
see falling hand sha, all these by mistake actress dem wants to start forming international

how did she form international?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by koladebrainiac(m): 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
All these yebo with bad belle

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by Saintsquare(m): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
Hahahahaha they couldn't comprehend her Yoruba poor grammar...

oh what a big lost, after sacrificing her twins for this particular role and fame, they fall her hand... ehya Marvin boss is one hell of a wicked boss
continue to mock her, yours is on the way

I don't expect anything less from an ipob hate filled baboon your kinsmen won't call you to order now, evil being.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by Dammylois(f): 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2018
Which ever way,she's a Star Nd she's good at what she does

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by ein: 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
Still there...

Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by inspektor(m): 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
ein:
Still there...

you did see 'will be' There Right? They have already acted this movie sir, just awaiting the Release date.

She was probably casted as an extra and has no prominent or important Role in the movie.

And Mr man, Anybody can edit a wikipedia biography...I can go there and write basically anything. Wikipedia is not proof

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by inspektor(m): 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
jidxin:
Movie that ve already been acted. Ve seen her pix where her hair was clean shaved....haters at work

Sir, that person you saw in the Trailer is not Funke akindele please. She's no where in the Trailer...watch it again.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2018
jidxin:
Movie that ve already been acted. Ve seen her pix where her hair was clean shaved....haters at work
lol.... Actually, the lady depicted to be Jennifer actually isn't. Just minor resemblance plus the fact that funke coincidentally shaved here hair. Aint no funke in d movie.
Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by smith666999(m): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2018
is because of Buhari

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by piagetskinner(m): 12:13am On Jan 14, 2018
life goes on...
Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by youngbravian(m): 12:14am On Jan 14, 2018
Nonso92:

says who? see this one ooo
no b you? guy no lie joor
Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by jaxxy(m): 12:27am On Jan 14, 2018
rayblings:
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

She has been sacked!. I can imagine how she poorly played the role , such movie roles are not for her type. Plsss

They took it off cos of Nigerians and their trolling attitude. She will still feature in the movie unless theres a conflict or time or interests. Hollywood don't make such errors

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by Opinionated: 1:14am On Jan 14, 2018
I think this will be because she has a minor role and the producers did not see reason for all the fuss coming from Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by Bhrclazzy18: 1:33am On Jan 14, 2018
Eyyah! Felt so sorry for her, better rely on your Jennifers diary

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by Olcas: 1:43am On Jan 14, 2018
watin consign me
Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by toye440: 6:07am On Jan 14, 2018
rayblings:
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

She has been sacked!. I can imagine how she poorly played the role , such movie roles are not for her type. Plsss
IPOB i knew u wre never happy she broke d jinx chai bad belle.
Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by Dayoara: 6:31am On Jan 14, 2018
Too bad.... Have been trying to read and check YouTube videos I can't get it.
Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by JMOB(m): 6:57am On Jan 14, 2018
SURELY....THOSE AYETORO VILLAGE PEOPLE HAVE FINALLY GOT TO HER...
Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by revolt(m): 7:00am On Jan 14, 2018
Celebs n liesss.....na so davido get billions n private jet but still dey live for rented apartment for admiralty. She quickly cancel am before the movie ppl begin wonder which Nigerian producer dey shoot him version of infinity wars.
Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 14, 2018
man.. nigerians are wicked people in nature. see how everybody is basically happy that she may not really be a cast of the movie.. i want to wipe the black race away
Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by revolt(m): 7:05am On Jan 14, 2018
jaxxy:

They took it off cos of Nigerians and their trolling attitude. She will still feature in the movie unless theres a conflict or time or interests. Hollywood don't make such errors
film they've finished shooting. You think its nokkywood tht shoots in 3 months?!!

The movie is probably being vetted by the investors. That's why there are trailers duh. Trailers are cut from full movies. Perhaps u think they act trailers. Loooooooooooooollll
Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by Okezedan(m): 7:06am On Jan 14, 2018
Na madam kemi cause dis one oh. Na prison fit dat woman jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by revolt(m): 7:08am On Jan 14, 2018
aonag:
man.. nigerians are wicked people in nature. see how everybody is basically happy that she may not really be a cast of the movie.. i want to wipe the black race away
abeg3x,, she was never in the costume dept talkless of cast. Naija celebs can lie n hype themselves in very stupid ways. Of course Nigerians are notorious for never verifying even their religions.
Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 14, 2018
revolt:
abeg3x,, she was never in the costume dept talkless of cast. Naija celebs can lie n hype themselves in very stupid ways. Of course Nigerians are notorious for never verifying even their religions.

what do you mean? did she put her name on the cast list on imdb? how did she lie here
Re: Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast by Antoeni(m): 7:17am On Jan 14, 2018
Some Jealous Nollywood Colleagues can now sleep in Peace,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Tuoyo, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Part Time Stripper” / BBNaija: Erica Apologizes For Talking Down On Her Fellow Housemates / BBNaija: Nina “The Last Time I Had Sex Was On Friday”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.