Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

"My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (76875 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by bossrillboss: 10:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
dingbang:
she got pregnant at age 19 na.. As a result she got married. Didnt u read that part?
..how will he read dat,when he is in a hurry to comment thrash.no mind d dolo jwo
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by neologism(m): 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
is ur husband mad or is he high on Aspen sue him to court,if you have prove of him aborting baby for your young sis
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Ginaruby: 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
FOR THOSE OF YOU CALLING HER NAMES.... "GROW UP" THATS NOT WHAT SHE NEEDS NOW...
SHE NEEDS HELP/ADVICE..

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE HER CONTACT TELL HER TO SEARCH FOR FIN (FEMALES IN) ON FACEBOOK AND HER STORY WILL BE A CHANGED ONE...
"LEAVE THAT MAN" MY SIMPLE ADVICE...

THANK ME LATER...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by solexybaba(m): 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
Pls run for ur lyf.u Hav been living in hell for som yrs wt d devil himself, is beta to enter heaven without ur devil husband. Am begging u pls run for ur lyf or stay for ur death.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Peterpanny: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
Yeligray:
This is why i suggest prayers before marriage
stew peed element.no be only prayers na deliverance.

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by flywaterbo: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Please poster should send this to instablog asap, she would get help asap by Gods grace
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Pat081: 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
dingbang:
she got pregnant at age 19 na.. As a result she got married. Didnt u read that part?
we did nt read d part dat said she was rage too oooo but a gal of 19yrs is nt brain dull ooo dia is something she c in dat useless man b4 she open her legs 4him too but some men re useless any man dat do dis to a woman will never make it in life,madam keep up praying to God to send u helper n why dnt u go back to ur church 4help
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by ipobarecriminals: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
sad i really. sorry. for this lady.She look famila. This is what u get wen u disobey ur parents dey do oversabi/love wantintin stuff.The end nah disaster
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
You are still waiting to be advised....you are living with a two-legged beast. RUN. RUN. RUN
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by EngrBello(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
I feel so sad for this.... embarassed

Pack your loads,your kids, Go back to your parents and beg them. Abreast that, try to learn a handwork(Tailoring,hairdressing etc) and show a full dedication...

Note1: Don't try or contemplate in killing him¿ It might be a trap for you in getting to jail.

Note2: while living with your parent, endure and don't search/looking for works(for earning purpose) but show a full dedication to the handwork you'll be learning.
I pray your sufferness will stop.
Don't think of other man until you can feed and take care of your family.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by DatIgboboy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
Owenugom@gmail
Send ur contact to this email
God will see u through
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by karli4nia(m): 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
pocohantas:
Your husband is a paedophile. He should be jailed for that.
You were emotionally, physically and verbally abused in your marriage, you remained in it. Like that wasn't enough, you brought in your kid sister to partake in the toxic environment.
Ain't you XXXXXXX

Ladies, marriage isn't a do or die affair. It's better to be single and constantly reminded of menopause, than to be in a toxic marriage.

When you do take that step, make sure it is worth it.
Lots of women that are totally dependent on their men are going through a lot and only enduring for the sake of their kids.

Ladies, be empowered. You owe yourself and your kids that.
Nigerian parents change!!

No no no no no! This can't be the same poco from that time...
So u can make such beautiful, educative and inspiring comment! No disrespect am just marvelled! shocked shocked
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Jerveyjay(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
You made two terrible blunder... First you got pregnant for him at age 19 and you worsened your situation by getting married to him.. I don't know if where u come from u must get married to a man that impregnates you... You never taught about yourself before you jumped into marriage.. No skill or handwork so he sees you as a liability and as such does whatever that pleases him... He got your younger sister pregnant and you are still there? Maybe you are waiting for your daughter to come of age for him to impregnant her too before youll leave d marriage... You are in bondage so get yourself free...
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by delishpot: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
Greatzeus:
Report him to the police for having sexual intercourse with a minor. He's been sleeping with your sister since she was 14 years.
When Yerima the former governor of Zamfara married that little underage girl, what the the government do?

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Jerveyjay(m): 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
The wife made herself leaf to him so what do you expect?
brunofarad:
Some Men are goats

The wife even fine pass the sister
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Daboomb: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
dingbang:

You dont have to marry, even if you get pregnant at the age of 15yrs!

First, let us agree that unprotected sex will lead to pregnancy, so please close that your leg and dont open it until you are ripe for marriage!
Dont even open it for an iphone X or Samsung 8, like majority of women of today do!

- If you are pregnant and it is "unplanned and unwanted", please do "safe abortion".
It is bad but it will get worse, if you carry it to term.

- But if you decide to carry it to term, be ready to take care of it and it does not mean you must marry the bifoon who you got impregnated with.
Give birth, go back to school, take care of your baby.
You are also to blame for having unprotected sex in this day and age!

- If you decide to marry the Niggur, make sure you are doing so, not for his money, handsomeness or out of shame, make sure it is because you really want to be together, forever! You must really love each other but at such young age, what do you even know about "LOVE"?
Love is not sex, it is not infatuation and "Love does not conquer all"!

Maturity, endurance, forgiveness, communication, focus, TRUST,RELIABILITY, if combined together, is all you need to make it work!
Not even money, otherwise rich people wont have the same marital problems poor people have! undecided undecided

As for the O.P, your best bet is to "cut your loses".
Your sister has taken over the herat of that goat of a husband of yours, just leave him for her and get the hell out.
Most likely you are not legally married so, it is easy to "do away" with the cohabitation.

If he wants the children, let him have them and you will have enough time to work and straighten out your life!
Dont make a second mistake and try to hold unto children you dont have money to feedm cant rain and dont have enough time for, likemost women do, out of GREED.

Marriage is suppose to be blissful, just lik emy name is supposed to be Dangotte...but shyte hapens!
... and life goes on
Akunamatata.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Daboomb: 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
flywaterbo:
Please poster should send this to instablog asap, she would get help asap by Gods grace

Liar!
if you have any help to render, spill it here!
You just want her to come over there to increase traffic on your blog!

Some of you these bloggers are just to greedy, wicked and worse than Lucifer herself! angry angry
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Gkemz: 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
If all the allegations you stated are true, you need to leave the marriage when you're still alive. I know no marriage is perfect but any marriage that involves fisticuffs, quarrels and fights that puts ones life in danger should be called off to avoid losing lives.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by higherpower: 11:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
..I wanted to run away with my kids but I had nowhere to go to,I had no money, no skill, no degree..

Clap for yourself
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by jimcaddy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
First the foundation of this marriage is faulty from the start, and any thing that has a faulty foundation won't last long. You saw the signs that this man is insane, yet you decide to stick in the marriage. You refused to equip yourself academically or even learn a skill to be able to fend for yourself. So how do u expect this man to treat you. He knows his wife is practically an illiterate and he treats her as such. My advice is to pack your bags and baggages and leave this man. Learn a skill. Start a small business, no matter how small. Pick your life back. Maybe, just maybe you'll find a better man.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by ednut1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
Yeligray:
This is why i suggest prayers before marriage
but prayers didnt save christ okotie and oyakilome's marriage na

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by emmaattack: 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
With this here for we all to read?
You can't be left alone ever again.....You should have done this earlier than now....
the law will always be on your side if there's no other side to your story.
Its well.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by bekpo(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
I'll refer u to Due Process Advocate, trust me, u will get help.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by olabisimichael: 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
HungerBAD:
Damn

KILL THE MOTHERFUCKER! INHERIT HIS LEFTOVERS!
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by buzzman55: 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
No degree?! No skill?! Really?!! Like seriously? no wonder her used you for his boxing train sessions. to all ladies, please, do sth meaningful with your life, men are supposed to worship you only if you have what it takes..
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Alwaysmiling(f): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
Just locate The Due Process group on Facebook and table your case to the founder of the group.
Sorry for what your passing through
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by beautifulage(f): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
Aunty you got pregnant and forced him to get married when he wasn't ready he is angry anytime he sees you the earlier you start your life afresh the better
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Opistobranchia(m): 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Go to God in prayer, then pack ur things and tefi (RUN)
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by ruffDiamond: 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
marriage no be by force o
see why I don't like the idea
baby mama and peace of mind better pass all this tubbish!

there is nothing called love...it's a figment of most Ladies imagination and those of daydreamers

it's all bullsh*t and overrated

many ladies will still end up marrying a he-goat for hubby cos of temporary comfort and money and also cos they've traded their first love for alhajis,money,G boys and don't use their real future husband do BOYFRIEND!!

see,God no dey do evil ,na wetin eyes dey find,na im eyes DEY SEE

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Emvico34: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
naijaboy756:
The real guy came to marry you, you said NO.

You want 6packs or cute man,,,

OYA NA!!!!
gbeberu. How did you know ? Were you there?
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by jaxxy(m): 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
Whu are sm ladies stupid like dis? U married him cos he got u pregnant at 19 and he treated u like an animal afterwards and u still stayed instead for pursuing ur lifes ambition. U not only stayed u also brought ur 16 year old sister to be his second victim.

Don't u know who u got married 2?? That he is a useless beast and idiot Wat else were u waiting for with him I trying hard not to call u a fool now.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by olisaEze(m): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
dingbang:

I just tire 4d boi o! Abii dem no dey teach comprehension again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats / This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.