Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,367 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

"My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (76843 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by koolaid87: 11:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
You mean your ex or is he still your husband?
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by iswallker(m): 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
So why she looking like 40 at 26..

So why she has no skill..can't she cook rice and stew..to sell..self pity is killing her more than the husband..

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Nygma(m): 12:05am On Jan 14, 2018
Start bleeping him 4 times a week

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Kamps: 12:09am On Jan 14, 2018
Benue again!!! �.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by scarletkinq(m): 12:22am On Jan 14, 2018
painful story....ah hate dis kind of story
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Coldfeets: 12:38am On Jan 14, 2018
naijaboy756:
The real guy came to marry you, you said NO.

You want 6packs or cute man,,,

OYA NA!!!!

Abeg comot for dia joor!

Like say you dey dia!

I don't know why so many of you ignoramuses think in this way you just did. lipsrsealed

You will not tackle the problem at hand.

You will go and bring another different and totally unconnected issue and try to use it to justify or explain the present issue at hand.

It's very appalling, I must tell you. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by gooodyguy(m): 12:41am On Jan 14, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] cry cry

Sorry dear... God will see you tru
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Skindiveaa7: 12:47am On Jan 14, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Marriage Is Overrated!
yea I agree
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by histemple: 12:57am On Jan 14, 2018
dingbang:
she got pregnant at age 19 na.. As a result she got married. Didnt u read that part?

So why did she get pregnant in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by olaremint(m): 1:16am On Jan 14, 2018
that man hates u with passion. u trapped him with the pregnancy, get out of that marriage alive.

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Olcas: 1:42am On Jan 14, 2018
sorry, you need prayer
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by ajayi2016(m): 1:46am On Jan 14, 2018
IMO state ministry of happiness and Purpose Fulfillment, please act on this[color=#990000][/color].
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:01am On Jan 14, 2018
Heaven knows I'll kill any mothe4ukin man that try this with my sister and willingly go to jail. That's why I don't condone this high bride price of a thing. It will look as if you're selling your daughter. God na your hand we dey sha
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by abbey621(m): 2:18am On Jan 14, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Heaven knows I'll kill any mothe4ukin man that try this with my sister and willingly go to jail. That's why I don't condone this high bride price of a thing. It will look as if you're selling your daughter. God na your hand we dey sha

You ain't gon do sh*t grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:21am On Jan 14, 2018
abbey621:

You ain't gon do sh*t grin grin grin
Goan sleep. You're not supposed to be awake by this time
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by abbey621(m): 2:22am On Jan 14, 2018
Whenever I read stories like this one, I ask the same damn question:

1. You no get parents?
2. What were you contributing in the marriage?
3. What's the guy's source of income?

A lot of solutions can come from answering the questions above. A poor and frustrated man is more likely to treat a good for nothing spouse like garbage especially if the spouse and him never had an agreement to marry.....Be wise ladies, plan your future well!
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by abbey621(m): 2:23am On Jan 14, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Goan sleep. You're not supposed to be awake by this time

On a Saturday at 8:23 P.M., the day is young grin grin
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:26am On Jan 14, 2018
abbey621:

On a Saturday at 8:23 P.M., the day is young grin grin
Oh I guess you're in Nigeria. It's actually 2:26am here
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by tealaw(m): 2:35am On Jan 14, 2018
The reason why all these happening?

Dude needs a tight pussy

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by nothernstar: 2:42am On Jan 14, 2018
Sorry dear. But attitude is everything in marriage. Hope It's not found wanting in you. We have not heard from the man why found more love in your sister than you and resorted in abusing you. Before we kill this man, though he was wrong by the actions he took, let's know the reasons driving him to the action.

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:52am On Jan 14, 2018
This isn't a marriage.
Please leave this thing you are calling marriage.... because it's not.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by greypencils: 3:04am On Jan 14, 2018
HungerBAD:
Damn
seriously
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by noziz(m): 3:04am On Jan 14, 2018
when you parents dey advice u, u know hear u dey follow d man until he give u belle na come do court marriage by force. na you put ur hand for d one u dey so. Manage d situation like dat. afterall na for better or worse, for richer or poorer. when you parents dey advice, toto dey scratch u den u dey Bleep around with the he goat ba. continue.... undecided
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Rubbiish(m): 3:13am On Jan 14, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Try it and see.

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by guass(m): 3:17am On Jan 14, 2018
Need to hear from the man before I judge. However, do you deny him se..x? Psychologically, your face on those pictures reveals that u are not the submissive type.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by frank41(m): 3:43am On Jan 14, 2018
veraiyke:
Sorry I had to call you a fool.

That is exactly what she subscribed for.. ... .let her face the music. living a very miserable life right from your youth age.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Aragon: 3:52am On Jan 14, 2018
Yeligray:
This is why i suggest prayers before marriage

PRAYERS?? Are you like Serious or you did not read before posting? 26 with 3kids ...which means she might have married him at. 22 0r 23.. young, no skills, no job... And u went into marriage and now she should have prayed? Prayers should substitute getting matured to understand what marriage is truly about? Prayers should substitute getting an education to get a job? It should substitute learning a particular Skill so you can fend for yourself? ..... Nigerians and prayers sha!

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by ademusiwa3r: 3:53am On Jan 14, 2018
shocked
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Gaspardd(m): 4:31am On Jan 14, 2018
dingbang:
Take heart dear.. The lord will fight for you

Yea, the way he has been fightin for Nigeria
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:06am On Jan 14, 2018
why is she tell us so make we fry poo
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Justbeu(m): 5:15am On Jan 14, 2018
Oya run b4 he comes home drunk one day & commit murder,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.