Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 PM

"My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (76745 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / 'My Husband Sleeps Off During Sex' - Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by igirabata123(m): 5:19am On Jan 14, 2018
Madam, sorry for your situation and condition. Biblically and morally, divorce is not an option. But in a situation whereby d marriage is life threatening, please you need a decisive step.
1. If you can report your husband to the ministry of women affairs in your state, they will be of help to you and d man in question will be charged for wife battering and child abuse for impregnating your sister.
2. I would have suggest reporting him to the church, but most of our church leaders won't take any proactive actions, they will be quoting bible and you might die there.
3. Make up your mind on the actions you want to take and follow it up.
4. If there are NGOS in your area that can help you, it will be better. Report him there and you get a succour.
5. Don't be a coward all the time. Stand up on ur feet with him, you will save yourself from pushing everyday.

May the Lord help you.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by chidostans: 5:28am On Jan 14, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A woman identified as Rosalyn from Benue state has narrated her ordeal at the hands of her husband whom she claims abuses her both physically and emotionally. The unhappy wife also revealed how she found out that her husband had been sleeping with her sister for 2 years to the extent of getting her pregnant and aborting it.

Read her story below;

Good day, my name is Rosalyn.from Benue state I need help so I don't take my life. Because that seem to be the only option now. I got married in court at the age of 19 because I was pregnant and because I didn't want to bring shame to my parents, I got married and it has been the worst decision I ever made..I have never had peace.i have been abused emotional, physically and psychologically..I have no say,at that time I couldn't visit my parents, even when I was pregnant for my two kids, he treated me like I was nothing..

I did Cs and he threatened me to tell the doctor to discharge me because he didn't want to waste money,I ended up having infection on my incision area( a flesh eating disease) it nearly killed me.He refused to put me in school as promised nor pay for me to learn a skill..

I was being punished for everything, it was like I was walking in eggshells. he locked me outside till 3am with my newborn baby inside the room crying for hours because I asked him why he came home by 12am. He goes out to drink, club,cheats with many women.

One day, I asked him a question and he beat me up in front of his mother,then it happened again and again .I ran to my parents house but I was told to go back because divorce is not good and that he'll change..But he never changed, at times he won't talk to me for weeks nor buy food or eat the food I cook, he'll insult me and call me and my family names.

I keep baring everything until last year august when I found out he was sleeping with my kid sis who's 16. She told me that they've been having sex three times a week for 2 years,she got pregnant and they aborted it..I was devastated..I was shocked ,I was in pain..I wanted to run away with my kids but I had nowhere to go to,I had no money, no skill, no degree..

So i stayed bearing it all..He still hasn't changed.he use it to rub on my face instead..I have developed a terrible high blood pressure at the age of 26. He keeps tormenting me and beating me up.. Threatening me with a knife, I ran away to Lagos for some weeks.. Came back and this morning, he starts beating me for no reason... I need to leave this marriage.. I need to get my life back. I need help.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/victim-of-domestic-violence-narrates-her-ordeal-at-the-hands-of-husband.html

SEND ME HIS CONTACT
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by godofuck231: 5:40am On Jan 14, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A woman identified as Rosalyn from Benue state has narrated her ordeal at the hands of her husband whom she claims abuses her both physically and emotionally. The unhappy wife also revealed how she found out that her husband had been sleeping with her sister for 2 years to the extent of getting her pregnant and aborting it.

Read her story below;

Good day, my name is Rosalyn.from Benue state I need help so I don't take my life. Because that seem to be the only option now. I got married in court at the age of 19 because I was pregnant and because I didn't want to bring shame to my parents, I got married and it has been the worst decision I ever made..I have never had peace.i have been abused emotional, physically and psychologically..I have no say,at that time I couldn't visit my parents, even when I was pregnant for my two kids, he treated me like I was nothing..

I did Cs and he threatened me to tell the doctor to discharge me because he didn't want to waste money,I ended up having infection on my incision area( a flesh eating disease) it nearly killed me.He refused to put me in school as promised nor pay for me to learn a skill..

I was being punished for everything, it was like I was walking in eggshells. he locked me outside till 3am with my newborn baby inside the room crying for hours because I asked him why he came home by 12am. He goes out to drink, club,cheats with many women.

One day, I asked him a question and he beat me up in front of his mother,then it happened again and again .I ran to my parents house but I was told to go back because divorce is not good and that he'll change..But he never changed, at times he won't talk to me for weeks nor buy food or eat the food I cook, he'll insult me and call me and my family names.

I keep baring everything until last year august when I found out he was sleeping with my kid sis who's 16. She told me that they've been having sex three times a week for 2 years,she got pregnant and they aborted it..I was devastated..I was shocked ,I was in pain..I wanted to run away with my kids but I had nowhere to go to,I had no money, no skill, no degree..

So i stayed bearing it all..He still hasn't changed.he use it to rub on my face instead..I have developed a terrible high blood pressure at the age of 26. He keeps tormenting me and beating me up.. Threatening me with a knife, I ran away to Lagos for some weeks.. Came back and this morning, he starts beating me for no reason... I need to leave this marriage.. I need to get my life back. I need help.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/victim-of-domestic-violence-narrates-her-ordeal-at-the-hands-of-husband.html
. Nobody knows what u have done to him, his side has not been heard, but as for the beating, that's not cool and pregnancy issues with ur sis, he's not human leave the marriage, better to be single than dead
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by godofuck231: 5:42am On Jan 14, 2018
naijaboy756:
The real guy came to marry you, you said NO.

You want 6packs or cute man,,,

OYA NA!!!!
well that one is almost true

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Abfinest007(m): 5:44am On Jan 14, 2018
report d bastard to welfare
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by godofuck231: 5:44am On Jan 14, 2018
dingbang:
she got pregnant at age 19 na.. As a result she got married. Didnt u read that part?
Oh so he's even a paedophile, okkkk now the curse is revealed, he's accustomed to child sex and you are like a bone stuck in his throat, he will kill u to free himself if need be, run
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by sandland: 6:00am On Jan 14, 2018
Please don't KILL Yourself FOR Any MAN. A STUPID MAN WANTS TO KILL YOU AND YOU ARE HERE WANTING TO HELP HIM FURTHER BY KILLING YOURSELF.

Please leave the man take care of yourself and seek for love somewhere else period.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by SUNDICOS(m): 6:08am On Jan 14, 2018
THERE'S FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN, RUN RUN RUN. EVEN RUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN FOR THY LIFE, MEANWHILE YOU'RE LIKE AN OLD OLD CLOTH TO HIM.
can be burnt and roasted at any time.
The next of your story here will be like:
HUSBAND STRANGLED WIFE TO DEATH.
followed by resting in peace comments.
Pls run oooo, he's not changing at all.

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by redangel2017: 6:10am On Jan 14, 2018
Report him for child abuse... ND if the police dosnt do anything abt it.. Incaserate him angry
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Peterina(m): 6:17am On Jan 14, 2018
Wisdom is profitable to direct. Very sadden anyway.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Erums(m): 6:25am On Jan 14, 2018
First true story im meeting on nairaland, madam pls i apologize on behalf of men, im so sorry you found a beast.
For solutions; u need a skill asap, or trade, you need to get independent... Dats for you and yr children... Its nevr toi late to start. You dont wanna leave this for de rest of ur life. Sympathy aint gonna solve this.. Action will.

Yr sia is a huge dissapiontment.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 14, 2018
dingbang:
she got pregnant at age 19 na.. As a result she got married. Didnt u read that part?

Have always discouraged Premarital Sex
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by dingbang(m): 6:35am On Jan 14, 2018
jusRadical:

Have always discouraged Premarital Sex
ok.. I hear you.. What's your opinion on this matter?

https://www.nairaland.com/4287522/dated-8-years-never-sex
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Barblow(m): 6:40am On Jan 14, 2018
To be candid you had took the wrong decision long ago and you also might be the type that was wayward. You got pregnant and marry as a teenager when your mates are still at the higher institution or learning one trade or the order. You had no marriage counsel by men of God so now had none of them to run to. SOLUTION IS TO FAST AND PRAY, FOR HIM TO CHANGE FROM IS EVIL WAYS.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by revolt(m): 6:41am On Jan 14, 2018
Well only an unintelligent kid will buy this story.

There are strong indications he didn't want to keep ur 1st child cos he didn't want a marriage .

He was probably compelled to marry you. That alone spells doom for any woman ie thinking they can use pregnancy to hold a man down. if he does hed probably detest the Lady.

U ddnt make mention of his family, wondering if you're in good terms with tgem..

You got locked out, when you confronted him for coming back by 12am ON THE DOT. That's sounds too cliché..... Moreover (knowing you got married from an unwanted pregnancy), you should be very tactical and win your way into his heart, not assuming a court document establishes an unfaultered right over him by you

I don't know how you talk, ie saucy but an abusive , assertive woman will most likely get beatdown even with the most gentle men.

Finally this piece shows your antecedents ie blackmail tendencies, the pix posted looks more like injuries sustained in a fight, not a beat down.

This man wasn't beating you b4_the pregnancy at 19, now he's a demon. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands. If you wanted to leave this marriage you wouldn't be here defaming your husband, you'd have walked but the truth is you still want to keep him but on your own terms. Its important we start teaching our daughters not to put their hopes on courts to put their husbands in check. If you play your part well,, and learn to choose your battles wisely, you'd be much happier at home. Our mother's kept happy homes, it wasn't the law they put their hopes in. They knew when to drop a battle.

Your sisters case is enough to get him imprisoned If its true, wondering how you got her to mke such a confession tho.

In my op...there's a lot more to this story
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by omotai(f): 6:41am On Jan 14, 2018
No reason for you to stay in that marriage of yours. The best thing for you is to divorce and go on your way. Mind you,you are still young go to back to school or learn any skill of your choice.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Obason22(m): 6:41am On Jan 14, 2018
The reason ur parent drove u away from hasu was that u got prégnant for ur estranged boy friend now ur husband, so u have ur sef to blame cos nobody send u there ,if u could have close ur leg at 19 ur father have taking u to school but u choose to flirt , u got Wat u asked for congratulation .
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by otokx(m): 6:42am On Jan 14, 2018
What a pity?
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by highchief1: 6:44am On Jan 14, 2018
pocohantas:
Your husband is a paedophile. He should be jailed for that.
You were emotionally, physically and verbally abused in your marriage, you remained in it. Like that wasn't enough, you brought in your kid sister to partake in the toxic environment.
Ain't you a fool?

Ladies, marriage isn't a do or die affair. It's better to be single and constantly reminded of menopause, than to be in a toxic marriage.

When you do take that step, make sure it is worth it.
Lots of women that are totally dependent on their men are going through a lot and only enduring for the sake of their kids.

Ladies, be empowered. You owe yourself and your kids that.
Nigerian parents change!!
pedophile how?whets wrong with u

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Alex80s(m): 6:45am On Jan 14, 2018
Many people here doesn't know what to say.
My dear : people telling u to go back & receive such abuses are enjoying their marriages. We are in 21ist century. Go back to ur father's & look 4 sth 2 do. Thank God u have kids to train.
What is happening to ur alleged husband might not stop even with prayers :he has gone far (turning to ur Sister) that's enough reason to quit. Shall we blame u for allowing ur kid Sister snatch away ur Husband, NO, history already have that.
I advise you to quit, what else do u want, God has given u beautiful kids to take care of. You might re- marry cos you are still young. Thanks.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by graciously2013: 6:46am On Jan 14, 2018
Some parents need proper orientation about a lot of things especially parents with poverty and lack mentality, if she was properly brought up she won't be thinking sex, education is the key to everything. If your parents can't send you to school they should send you to learn a skill, marriage is never a way out of poverty and lack. Why expecting your husband to do what your parents couldn't do for you. I'll advice she walkout of that bondage called marriage. Else her parents will invited to her funeral. It also shows how lose that family is, how can a 16 year kid be sleeping with her brother inlaw.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by naijaboy756: 6:54am On Jan 14, 2018
godofuck231:
well that one is almost true
most ladies do
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by naijaboy756: 6:58am On Jan 14, 2018
dingbang:
no need to real all most ladies are naughty sacrficing the joy of marriage for six packs/tall/rich/oooo his too cute and then end up with bruises. Not saying all cute guys are monsters though

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Agbalanze(m): 6:59am On Jan 14, 2018
naijaboy756:

OYA NA!!!!

Did you really read the post
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by nsesam(m): 7:02am On Jan 14, 2018
Go to court and report, then demand for devoirce. You're still very young and a Good man will locate you. Don't die in marriage pls.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Sman37(m): 7:03am On Jan 14, 2018
pocohantas:
Your husband is a paedophile. He should be jailed for that.
You were emotionally, physically and verbally abused in your marriage, you remained in it. Like that wasn't enough, you brought in your kid sister to partake in the toxic environment.
Ain't you a fool?

Ladies, marriage isn't a do or die affair. It's better to be single and constantly reminded of menopause, than to be in a toxic marriage.

When you do take that step, make sure it is worth it.
Lots of women that are totally dependent on their men are going through a lot and only enduring for the sake of their kids.

Ladies, be empowered. You owe yourself and your kids that.
Nigerian parents change!!
For better for worst 1man and 1wife no divorce till death do them apart as u all state it abi wuna no dey follow it again!
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by queenfav(f): 7:05am On Jan 14, 2018
Blackhawk03:
When I complain bitterly about women getting married with no source of income of their own, no skill, no savings to fall on and no certificate to bail you out in this kinda maddening case, they mostly think I'm just being paranoid. The greatest undoing of any woman is to be at total mercy of a man. Most women that stay back in abusive relationships are those who can't run their lives without the help of their husbands, the dependent ones. Ladies should stop this madness, marriage is enough risk already, don't complicate it further by going in unprepared.

This is another reason why I'm pro choice, please be very sure of the kinda man you want to move in with because of pregnancy or else, he ends up getting rid of you and that baby you're trying so hard to protect.

Lastly, I could possibly ignore or endure anything done to me by anyone but if you so as lay a finger on any of my siblings, I'll fight you with all I have. I mean, everything.
That's it.. You see a girl in school getting married. No certificate or personal source of income. As a woman, your financial independence is key! Many don't listen anyways. I tell mine that even if he becomes dangote tomoro, i will still be doing my hustling. I no fit shout o.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by cedeki(m): 7:05am On Jan 14, 2018
Life, this is really sad to hear. but i would advise you report him to the police and get a proper divorce from the Court that way certain responsibilities would be assigned to him as the father of your kids, also try and speak to your family about the abuse and let them see reasons to help you with finance for a trade or business. i feel your pain, i have a sister who almost went through a similar case of abuse but i stood behind her, warned the husband sent boys to beat him up one time and asked my sister to call it quit, an abuser will never change. today she is doing very well on her own.
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Sman37(m): 7:10am On Jan 14, 2018
igirabata123:
Madam, sorry for your situation and condition. Biblically and morally, divorce is not an option. But in a situation whereby d marriage is life threatening, please you need a decisive step.
1. If you can report your husband to the ministry of women affairs in your state, they will be of help to you and d man in question will be charged for wife battering and child abuse for impregnating your sister.
2. I would have suggest reporting him to the church, but most of our church leaders won't take any proactive actions, they will be quoting bible and you might die there.
3. Make up your mind on the actions you want to take and follow it up.
4. If there are NGOS in your area that can help you, it will be better. Report him there and you get a succour.
5. Don't be a coward all the time. Stand up on ur feet with him, you will save yourself from pushing everyday.

May the Lord help you.
See dis 419 oh Jesus self no marry any wife why do u marry even one and how will u know how to care for a lady wen Jesus never marry before he left
Mosses and other prophet mentioned in d bibles have how many wifes(+1) Jesus said said in d bibles he is here not to destroy mosses law but fulfil it

For better for worst 1man and 1wife no divorce
till death do them apart as u all state it = toxic and hazardous = disaster abi wuna
no dey follow it again!
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by DEEKAH7(m): 7:12am On Jan 14, 2018
naijaboy756:

OYA NA!!!!

Guy read nah... 'No real guy came'....
She got Pregnant at 19, and had to gt married to d Man... Haba...
One babe for ur side tell u NO?
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by Eluwilussit(m): 7:12am On Jan 14, 2018
PrettyCrystal:

Read her story below;

You never hear of sniper before? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman by safarigirl(f): 7:21am On Jan 14, 2018
vivypretty:
Na wa for your parents, so after seeing these injuries on your body they still left you with that monster of a man.
since you can travel to Lagos,i hope will not just say I want to divorce him but act on it whether your parents like it or not.
somebody that ran away to marry man because she got pregnant.... She's even lucky she can still go back home to the family whose permission she did not even get before marrying the idiot

What is the rational behind running off to marry? She was pregnant and so? Maybe if she had spoken to her parents back then instead of going to marry a monster in some registry, she would not be crying upandan at this point. Na her younger sister I pity pass for this thing, suffering for the stupidity of her elder sister.

When she is ready to leave that toxic union, she will pack her load and run with her kids, for now, suicide is more pleasing to her.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! / Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.