Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:26 AM

"Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze (33820 Views)

The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by ndcide(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
Freez doesn't pay tithe, how rich is he.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by kense88: 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
gudnex22:

It has, according to him, he gave example of those that don't pay tithe but are super rich so I expect him to be rich also.
and am sure you can name five people in your church that pays tithe and are doing very well.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by lloyds(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
entrepreneurmic:
THE MAN SPOKE THE TRUTH. GIVE YOUR SO CALLED TITHES TO THE POOR. SIMPLE.

Who deceived u that those that are tithing are not also helping the poor and needy?
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Pataricatering(f): 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pls point to where he said worshiping God was wrong ?
petra1:
NONSENSE. So because the man doesn't believe in God does that make worshipping God wrong. we are not in competition of who will be richest.it is where he spends eternity that counts.

Mark 8:36
 36For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

1 Like

Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by GoldNiagara(m): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
pennywys:
what percentage of ur income do you give out to the poor and the less privilege in the society?
What is ur contribution to community development?

I didn't get the memo, that I am the topic of discussion.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Justbright(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Ur submission, as beautiful as it is, most unfortunately, is not meant for daddy freeze but ur pastors.
Next time you re told about reaping all the worldly things as a result of paying tithe, tell ur pastors all the tins u typed up there

EPIC....

1 Like

Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by damosky12(m): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
luvmijeje:
But who are the tithe meant for? Deu 28:14 says
And the Levite, because he has no portion nor inheritance with you, and the stranger and the fatherless and the widow who are within your gates, may come and eat and be satisfied, that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hand which you do.

So even if he's not giving to the Pastor? Is he giving to strangers? Is he giving to the fatherless? Is he giving to the window? The law of giving works for those who follow its principles.

To reiterate what I said earlier, giving should be by the leading of the Holy Spirit, Including your tithing. I know the Bible said bring your tithe into my storehouse. But what's the storehouse? You're the storehouse. You're the temple of God. It simply means before you spend that money ask God how he wants you to spend it? Christians grow up.

Read this and learn from it, ma'am.

https://www.nairaland.com/4171061/what-sheeples-need-know-tithing

You wanna tackle it, feel free.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by wizelink(m): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
This frozen man that thinks with his anus. you need God's intervention in your life. how did you know he isnt a Christian? How did you know he doesnt pay tithe? how did you know he doesnt sow seed or give his first fruit to God? are you his employer? Simply cos you google about him and that is all. who wrote the article about the man you googled? I would have listened to you if you visited him person for confirmation. mr freeze am sorry to say that you are too CANAL MINDED to comprehend the things of God. with all the crises in the country ranging from bad economy to fulani killings you found non of them interesting to talk about but pastor this pastor that tithe this or that. you need a complete repentance
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by bloodofthelamb(m): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Paying of Tithe is not same as Giving.

If you don't pay what you owe you're cursed but if you don't 'give' you are not cursed, its just that you won't be blessed.

It would have been a waste for Jesus to become a curse for us on the cross only for God to now curse us again because of tithes.

There's nothing wrong with tithing or giving your all, but there is everything wrong with Churches using Malachi 3 to curse those whom God had blessed in Christ.

Well said, Bro.

1 Like

Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by higherpower: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Freeze's myopy is turning to stupidity

I freed a thousand slaves, would have freed another thousand if only they knew they were slaves

1 Like

Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Belmot:
Oga op why did you change the name to Jeff Bros?
Lalasticlala usurped the thread and took control over it completely
I typed Jeff Bezos, mods changed it to Bros. Efforts to change it to the correct name is fruitless so far
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by pennywys(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
GoldNiagara:

I didn't get the memo, that I am the topic of discussion.
same that it wasn't a memo to give an account of ur tithing to ur quack pastor, now you gladly ignore this very important questions since you know you do nothing or less the society
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
fof1:

FREEZE IS REALLY NOT ONLY STUPID,HE IS HERETIC AND CONFUSED ALARMIST, TURNING HIMSELF TO A PUB.RIDICLE. HE SHOULD MIND HIS BUZ. HE CANNOT FIGHT D CHURCH OF GOD. ALLOW D OWNER AND BUILDER OF D CHURCH TO JUDGE D CHURCHES & THEIR HEADS FOR THEIR ERRORS. "WHO IS HE THAT JUDGES ANOTHER MAN'S SERVANT..." PLS.
So why do you judge yahoo yahoo guys?
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by simaustine: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
And you thought by paying tithe alone you will inherit eternity.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by streamsofjoy(f): 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
My advice to all christians who believe in tithing is to ignore these people ( freeze and NL cohorts) we already knw wat they are up to. So when they talk, u just view the thread and pass like u saw nothing Becos take it or leave it he's got so many followers on NL including seun & Co. The real battle is not on NL. Let's save our breath and keep praying for the church. And as for those who he's been able to win over, it's their business cos the bible warns about things like this, and the last time I checked, salvation was per head.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Freeze is not being matured with this tithing issue,the guy has already made his point why does he now seem obsessed over the stuff,the way he is going people will soon if not already become tired of him,this reminds me of this quote

DIE A HERO OR LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN

The first person to tell me the movie the above quote was used would get a "special" gift from me
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by FrenchyL(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Freeze don come again

daddyfreeze:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd4lL7-HfTM/

This man is losing it! If you do not believe in tithing, that is fine but making it a calling to discourage others from doing it is ....#Twisted
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by GoldNiagara(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
pennywys:
same that it wasn't a memo to give an account of ur tithing to ur quack pastor, now you gladly ignore this very important questions since you know you do nothing or less the society

Psst!
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
embarassed
petra1:
NONSENSE. So because the man doesn't believe in God does that make worshipping God wrong. we are not in competition of who will be richest.it is where he spends eternity that counts.

Mark 8:36
 36For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Are u mad naturally or are u just intentionally stupid

Did freeze tell u to stop worshipping God
He simply laid down clear facts bout wealth creation which the church have been hiding for ages.
Pls make a conscious effort to use ur brain at least once per day.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Another thing,I think the reason freeze gained supporters in the first place is because he used something most people could relate to and that is the fact that most Pentecostal churches seem to be focused on sucking money from the congregation, and I understand that catholics are not quite into tithing so that helped him gain support. It is obvious that the church needs money to progress and since tithing helps a lot it is not such a bad idea,so if Christians want to resolve this issue they should just see to it that the money they give as tithe is used judiciously that way,no one who have anything to hold on,that is why when u go to Orthodox churches that pay tithes and have a very organized system,members are unshaken on this tithe stuff.

For the record am not a Christian but when it come to issues of giving I am in full support as long as the gift whether money,land or whatever it is, gets used to improve the society.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by TribesNG: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
pennywys:
ur tithe+ur seed you gave to pastors just to make you rich, what is your net worth?
Business is booming yearly. Now, you that is not paying your tithe and seed, Howfa?
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
TribesNG:

Freeze that is not paying tithe, what is his networth?

So it is all about net-worth right? grin He does not pay tithe, yet I am certain all his needs are supplied and he is probably more comfortable than you are.

My net worth is not into the millions ( Speaking in $ or £), but all my family basic needs are met and I have extra for my pleasure and to help others in need, yet I have not paid the bogus tithe for over 5 years and doing far better.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by samsonvijay1: 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Go and study to be approved of God so that you will become a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth!!! (2 Timothy 2 :15)

The fool says in his heart there is no God, he is corrupt in his ways..... (Psalm 14:1).

Jude verse 4 declares whom you are; for there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Repent now and be saved if it been possible for you!!!
Free the people of God and do not freeze them!!!
The people of God need FREEDOM AND NOT FREEZER! !!!
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by bkfilms: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
enilove:
This freezer man is a frozen Christian. All he reads in the bible has no impact on him. Sadly enough , some are here following every foolish words his is uttering.
Is Christianity about riches or about the kingdom of God.

The blind leading the blinds.

The word of God makes us to understand that our salvation is more important than earthly riches.

1 Timothy 6:7-12 KJV
For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
[8] And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. [9] But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
[10] For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
[11] But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
[12] Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

We pay tithes not because we want to be rich but to thank God and appreciate Him for the provision, like Abraham.

Pls read the above scriptures and meditate on it.

Why should you giv it to a pastor? If you want to please God please pay your tithe to the less privileged.
God himself said, whatever you do to one of d less privileged you do it unto me.

The Levites of old testament are no more in Christianity. Intact they were never one, it only existed in Judaism.

Don't give a dyme to any Pastor, some will end up using it to send dre wife and children Abroad and live lavish lifestyle, lets be humane to one another.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by pennywys(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
TribesNG:

Business is booming yearly. Now, you that is not paying your tithe and seed, Howfa?
bro I worth something bigger u can ever imagined
Now I challenge you to stop giving ur tithe to ur pastor, but instead to the poor from now onwards and see the difference, ur business will not only boom but exploding across the country and beyond. Ur business is not booming because u pay tithe, but by grace of the almighty God and ur effort.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
has he even read about J. D Rockefeller? nobody has been able to beat his riches. he was a tither.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by samsonvijay1: 4:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Freeze don come again

daddyfreeze:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd4lL7-HfTM/

Go and study to be approved of God so that you will become a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth!!! (2 Timothy 2 :15)

The fool says in his heart there is no God, he is corrupt in his ways..... (Psalm 14:1).

Jude verse 4 declares whom you are; for there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Repent now and be saved if it been possible for you!!!
Free the people of God and do not freeze them!!!
The people of God need FREEDOM AND NOT FREEZER! !!!
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by WONDERS001(m): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
And ur wisdom hasn't made u a millionaire, yet ur pastors are billionaires
Lalasticlala the steeple must be freed.

Even freeze (ur mentor) is not wealthy .....
Shebi tithing no dey make person rich....
Why is he not as wealthy as Dangote?
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by TribesNG: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
pennywys:
bro I worth something bigger u can ever imagined
Now I challenge you to stop giving ur tithe to ur pastor, but instead to the poor from now onwards and see the difference, ur business will not only boom but exploding across the country and beyond. Ur business is not booming because u pay tithe, but by grace of the almighty God and ur effort.
Lol there's difference between Giving Tithe to God and Giving/Helping the needy. We do give Love offering in church every Sunday and they are being used for Missionaries and there is Warefare offering that is being used for the needy in the church (especially for Widows). The Widows and those in need are benefiting alot from these offering. And there's no need for me to disobey God just to play a game with you. Daddy Freeze is being supported by worldly musicians why Adeboye and Pastors are being supported by Gospel musicians. Freeze is a divorced and couldn't save his marriage, how can he save my soul and how can he be used by God when he's currently still a sinner? Bye.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by honestivo(m): 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
This fridge/freez of a guy no get job ni
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by TribesNG: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
frosbel2:

So it is all about net-worth right? grin He does not pay tithe, yet I am certain all his needs are supplied and he is probably more comfortable than you are.

My net worth is not into the millions ( Speaking in $ or £), but all my family basic needs are met and I have extra for my pleasure and to help others in need, yet I have not paid the bogus tithe for over 5 years and doing far better.

If Freeze is serious. He should go and sell all his properties and give it to the poor. If he can't, then he's an hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Son's Apology To Deeper Life (Video & Text) / TB Joshua Supports Nigerian Returnees From South Africa With N12M / Free Hymn For Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.