Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

"Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze (33921 Views)

The Scriptures Say Eat Your Tithe - Daddy Freeze / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Angelawhite(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
enilove:
This freezer man is a frozen Christian. All he reads in the bible has no impact on him. Sadly enough , some are here following every foolish words his is uttering.
Is Christianity about riches or about the kingdom of God.

The blind leading the blinds.

The word of God makes us to understand that our salvation is more important than earthly riches.

1 Timothy 6:7-12 KJV
For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
[8] And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. [9] But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
[10] For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
[11] But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
[12] Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

We pay tithes not because we want to be rich but to thank God and appreciate Him for the provision, like Abraham.

Pls read the above scriptures and meditate on it.

The problem is that many pastors now attribute riches as the benefit of tithing. They claim that tithers will never lack and he who gives will receive in multiple folds which begs the question..."Will non-tithers not receive riches"?
And daddy freeze has come to dispel the belief by showing people who do not tight but are rich.

2 Likes

Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by kennykane1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
petra1:
NONSENSE. So because the man doesn't believe in God does that make worshipping God wrong. we are not in competition of who will be richest.it is where he spends eternity that counts.

Mark 8:36
 36For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

HAHAHAHA Say that again!!
You'll are not in competition for wealth but your gods/GOs keep preaching wealth without hard work, turning able bodied men to lazy pigs believing fasting and prayers will do the magic.

What shall it profit a man..... bla bla bla and yet your god/GOs would rather profit from all the worldly fine things, Mansions, fine cars and private jets. Dude you are one hell of a hypocritical Lumatic grin
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by overboard(m): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
WHich one come be Jeff 'Bros'? Na 'Bezos' o!
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by kennykane1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
gudnex22:
All you talk about is tithe please speak up against Fulani hellsmen (herdsmen) and other social vices going on in the country.
Antichrist

No pal, he did already and still doing. Which of your corrupt pastors did?
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
And ur wisdom hasn't made u a millionaire, yet ur pastors are billionaires
Lalasticlala the steeple must be freed.
tithe is a covenant with God for divine prosperity which is different from money. It's different Fom ILLUMINATI
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by captainafrika: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Please allow us pay our tithe in peace. Why are you so pained. I agree am the Sheep. I have not come begging you for food shelter or clothing. I am thankful to my God and I will tithe forever soooo save your personal opinions your perception and your private understanding of the scriptures to yourself. Stop becoming a religious police and focus on your own standing with God.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by stuhporh: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Okay,maybe there are teachings that’s pastors used to cajole their memebers, I have no idea. But what I know for sure is why tithing, who is it for? What is the justification?

Tithing as explained in the Bible meant for the levites. Forget about the store room because it deeply complicate your mind. When you pay tithes and offerings to church is supposed to take care of the church finances which includes the pastors and their family. The levites in this case is the family of your pastors in church.

Read 1 Corinthians 9. You will understand the expectations of any man working as a pastor in the church which is very valid based on GODs plan to devise a means for how the pastors in the church earn a living. Apostle Paul expressly talked about how they have the right to eat out of your fruits as you eat out of their own spiritual fruits. The ways you take care of. Your pastors is through the tithe and offerings you give.

Do you think GOD will send food and money to the table of your pastors coz he is holy? No! HE expects you as someone who understands and love his GOD enough to obey him that, we should use our financials to feed pastors and their family.

Summary, two kinds of people will be caught in freezes fight against tithing. People that doesn’t like the fact that pastors are doing so well and better that themselves, whom go to work to make money everyday, if you are in this category stop pay tithes and offering and stop going to church.

Second category is pastors that wholly depends on their manipulation of the word of GOD to get tithes and offerings from their memeber. Which one are you? Aha read 1corinthian 9
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by InvertedHammer: 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
petra1:
NONSENSE. So because the man doesn't believe in God does that make worshipping God wrong. we are not in competition of who will be richest.it is where he spends eternity that counts.

36For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

None of you is worshipping God. Going to church does not make one a christian. How can the only thing you gloat about is giving your money to a billionaire to maintain his family under the guise of giving to God? God does not need your money to survive. He was, is and will ever be.

You are worshipping men who are as imperfect as you.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by absky5(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
petra1:

Who said u shouldn't worship God.... Not paying tithe to the pastorprenuers doesn't mean one don't believe in God
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by pennywys(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
TribesNG:

Lol there's difference between Giving Tithe to God and Giving/Helping the needy. We do give Love offering in church every Sunday and they are being used for Missionaries and there is Warefare offering that is being used for the needy in the church (especially for Widows). The Widows and those in need are benefiting alot from these offering. And there's no need for me to disobey God just to play a game with you. Daddy Freeze is being supported by worldly musicians why Adeboye and Pastors are being supported by Gospel musicians. Freeze is a divorced and couldn't save his marriage, how can he save my soul and how can he be used by God when he's currently still a sinner? Bye.
God has never demand for ur money as a tithe the tithe was the fruit of the land cultivated by the children of Israel, therefore God order them to bring one-tenth of the fruit of the land to the temple for the children of Israel to eat since they were exempted from cultivating the the land. Read that from the book of Numbers chapter 18 and read same book of Numbers chapter 8:24-26. I strongly believe those scammers hardly preach the basic concepts of tithe rather they read Malachi to suite their insatiable quest for wealth and deceiving fools of a sheep like you.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by bionixs: 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
and Freez is now a billionaire for not sowing or paying tithe? if I call you names now
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by petra1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
absky5:

Who said u shouldn't worship God.... Not paying tithe to the pastorprenuers doesn't mean one don't believe in God

Tithe is not given to pastor . Tithes an offering are given to God .Why would one worship God without giving .
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by petra1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
InvertedHammer:

None of you is worshipping God. Going to church does not make one a christian. How can the only thing you gloat about is giving your money to a billionaire to maintain his family under the guise of giving to God? God does not need your money to survive. He was, is and will ever be.

You are worshipping men who are as imperfect as you.

Tithes and offerings are given to God.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by petra1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
kennykane1:

You'll are not in competition for wealth

We are blessed .

but your gods/GOs keep preaching wealth without hard work

We work hard to contribute to life . We are blessed by God . But seem your god Satan make you work hard to eat . Don’t blame us for that

turning able bodied men to lazy pigs believing fasting and prayers will do the magic.

You don’t know the Bible because you don’t know God . The Bible never support laziness likewise the G.O you’re mad about . Many pastors are doctors , lecturers , bankers as volunteers .

What shall it profit a man..... bla bla bla and yet your god/GOs would rather profit from all the worldly fine things, Mansions, fine cars and private jets. Dude you are one hell of a hypocritical Lumatic grin

Your problem is poverty mentality . Hey is only a vehicle for those who have need of it as necessity . Not luxury . If you have a private car you’re a hypocrate to criticize private jet . You should take Taxi
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Mariangeles(f): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Instead of Foolish Freeze obsessing about Christians, Pastors and tithes,what he should do is work hard and become a millionaire to prove his point instead of driving himself crazy and ranting like a girl
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
wizelink:
This frozen man that thinks with his anus. you need God's intervention in your life. how did you know he isnt a Christian? How did you know he doesnt pay tithe? how did you know he doesnt sow seed or give his first fruit to God? are you his employer? Simply cos you google about him and that is all. who wrote the article about the man you googled? I would have listened to you if you visited him person for confirmation. mr freeze am sorry to say that you are too CANAL MINDED to comprehend the things of God. with all the crises in the country ranging from bad economy to fulani killings you found non of them interesting to talk about but pastor this pastor that tithe this or that. you need a complete repentance
I know him well enough to know that he isn't a churchgoer and doesn't really subscribe to any religion. He isn't that much of a religious person but he's a fantastic guy. I work in a tech company and most of my coworkers have never ever heard of the word "Tithe" and we are doing just fine.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by petra1(m): 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
arrestdarrester:

Paying of Tithe is not same as Giving.

Wrong ! God demanded for the two .

Malachi 3:8
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me.
But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee?
In tithes and offerings.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by godofuck231: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
GoldNiagara:

Man shall not live by bread alone. Don't see everything in the cast of food.
ok he is living better than most pastors who are false
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by gudnex22(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
Xisnin:

Sheeple, have you spoken out about herdsmen and other social vices or you don't have a voice?

I don't speak but act, ask your hellsmen what we did to them in Agatu.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by petra1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
starstunna1313:

I must not be giving tithe to worship God.

It’s part of worship

Before I go eh lemme ask you.. You that is forming say you dey worship God how many people have you ever helped without expecting anything in return

Many . Even on nairaland . From some with school fees to business money .Who have you helped ?
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by kennykane1(m): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Haha White Jesus Lover has said it all!! "Whether good or bad" just continue paying ans sowing so that he and his fellow tithe hustlers will keep on feeding fat on the gullible fellows!! Una job don already knock grin grin grin grin

Worksunlimited:
I would say.. As much as we can, we should endeavor to pay our tithes, sow seeds, and help the needy with a thankful heart, whether it's good or bad, let God be the judge of that, in this life or the after life.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Worksunlimited: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
kennykane1:
Haha White Jesus Lover has said it all!! "Whether good or bad" just continue paying ans sowing so that he and his fellow tithe hustlers will keep on feeding fat on the gullible fellows!! Una job don already knock grin grin grin grin

We would all answer for our deeds on the day of reckoning..

Don't get me wrong, i am not perfect..

I care not about the colour of Jesus's skin, all I care about is that may the light of God that shinneth through Him not go dim in the lives of I and my family.

For we have all sinned and come short of His glory, i don't need another human who isn't a sand grain better than the God i serve to make my case worse off before the Lord of Hosts and tell me what to do or not to do with the money i worked hard for..

I already know who my God is.. So nothing you can tell me can change my opinion of Him.

Do as you wish, believe what you want but don't you dare force your opinion on me.. @Freeze and his followers.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by kennykane1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
petra1:

Tithes and offerings are given to God.

Mumu how does Tithe and offering goes to God. Why don't u thieves practice burnt offerings?

1 Like

Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
petra1:

Wrong ! God demanded for the two .

Malachi 3:8
8 Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me.
But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee?
In tithes and offerings.

Crooks quoting out of context as usual.

Got and get a JOB.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by petra1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
kennykane1:

Mumu how does Tithe and offering goes to God.

When you give it .

Philippians 4:18
18 But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God.
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by starstunna1313(m): 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
petra1:

It’s part of worship

Many . Even on nairaland . From some with school fees to business money .Who have you helped ?

Lemme give a nairalander who you will help...
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by absky5(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
petra1:

Tithe is not given to pastor . Tithes an offering are given to God .Why would one worship God without giving .
so, u are telling me that if I don't pay my tithes, it means I'm not worshipping God.... . Ur theory is that, tithe equals worshipping of God.... Really
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by petra1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
starstunna1313:

Lemme give a nairalander who you will help...

While you spend your own money on booze like your daddy freeze
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
petra1:

Nothing wrong with booze if you do not get drunk.

Money is much better spent on booze than thieving pastors!

1 Like

Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by petra1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
absky5:
so, u are telling me that if I don't pay my tithes, it means I'm not worshipping God.... . Ur theory is that, tithe equals worshipping of God.... Really

It’s one of the ways by which You worship .
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by petra1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
frosbel2:

Money is much better spent on booze than thieving pastors!

Church money does not belong to pastor. Most pastors are volunteers . They have their jobs and businesss
Re: "Amazon CEO, Jeff Bezos Is World's Richest Man & He Doesn't Tithe"- Daddy Freeze by starstunna1313(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
petra1:

IF YOU KNOW GET MONEY HIDE YOUR FACE!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onele Twins, Paul Eberechukwu & Peter Uchechukwu To Be Ordained Catholic Priests / Christians Engaging In Premarital Sexual Relations Before Marriage, Is It Okay? / Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.