₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,948,479 members, 4,040,831 topics. Date: Monday, 22 January 2018 at 05:19 PM

Please Who Can Help Me With US Email Adresses - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Who Can Help Me With US Email Adresses (162 Views)

I Have A Collection Of Over 55k US Email Lists To Give Out / 9 Tips That Can Help Your Website Make Extra Profit / 10,000 US Email Address List For Sale (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Help Me With US Email Adresses by Drlilprinz(m): 9:30pm On Jan 13
Please do anyone here have the idea of how I could get US mail addresses or who could give me. Pls urgently needed.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With US Email Adresses by SunFlow(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13
Drlilprinz:
Please do anyone here have the idea of how I could get US mail addresses or who could give me. Pls urgently needed.

I have 10 million for sale and 60k for free
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With US Email Adresses by Drlilprinz(m): 9:35pm On Jan 13
SunFlow:

I have 1 million for sale and 60k for free
don't wanna buy just help me by telling me how I could get it
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With US Email Adresses by SunFlow(m): 9:46pm On Jan 13
Drlilprinz:
don't wanna buy just help me by telling me how I could get it

Lemme help you out with the 60k address
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With US Email Adresses by DrMuzungu: 10:03pm On Jan 13
Bloody spammers or, even worse, 419ers.

May each account you send cr.ap from get banned on any of the destination servers.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With US Email Adresses by Drlilprinz(m): 5:05am On Jan 14
SunFlow:

I don't understand do u mean I should buy it for the price of 60k for each email.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With US Email Adresses by Drlilprinz(m): 5:07am On Jan 14
DrMuzungu:
Bloody spammers or, even worse, 419ers.

May each account you send cr.ap from get banned on any of the destination servers.
both of us nah dr, dr wetin come be ur own nah oga
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With US Email Adresses by Drlilprinz(m): 5:08am On Jan 14
SunFlow:

ok I now understand pls help me out my nwafordrlilprinz@gmail.com
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With US Email Adresses by SunFlow(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14
Drlilprinz:
ok I now understand pls help me out my nwafordrlilprinz@gmail.com

https://userscloud.com/dyoj6j62xh69
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With US Email Adresses by DrMuzungu: 1:06pm On Jan 14
Drlilprinz:
both of us nah dr, dr wetin come be ur own nah oga

What's my own, you ask? My own is that I don't want my business, when done from Nigeria, to be treated as potential scam/fraud, just because of criminals like you. I don't want my own e-mail server to be labeled as the potential source of spam and therefore blacklisted, just because it works from a nigerian-registered IP address. People like you, and those who get arrested in Saudi land, or malaysia etc, are the reason Nigerians are treated like cr.ap by a lot of immigration services around the world.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With US Email Adresses by Drlilprinz(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14
SunFlow:

https://userscloud.com/dyoj6j62xh69
guy I no understand that link wey u post
Re: Please Who Can Help Me With US Email Adresses by SunFlow(m): 6:58pm On Jan 14
Drlilprinz:
guy I no understand that link wey u post

That's my usercloud download link for the 60k USA email address

(0) (Reply)

Youtube Monetization Ban: Let's Help Each Other / Get 1 Million Visitors To Your Website / What Happens When Stereo Speakers Short Circuit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.