Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises (16971 Views)

LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act / Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises by mzHANA(f): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
But why
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises by adedayoa2(f): 1:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
My Alma-mata
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises by bhimbho(m): 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
The sch is something else right from school fees to the staff and non staff sef.
Imagine the sch fees of a federal sch. To spoil it more, no registration without ND certificate, d same sch we finished ND from o. And the security n some staff stationed at some pen n paper office talk to you anyhow n when dz same ppl r interviewed they claim our children are the leaders of tomorrow. I beg lemme rest. Too many wolf among sheep's #saveFpi
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises by Ifalade01: 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
erifeoluwasimi:
in most campuses SUG is becoming a thing of the past
Even in the so called Universities.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises by ITCareerINxtGen: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
On careers and jobs, It's best you do so with knowledge. Read this book and your confusion dies.

IT Career: A Roadmap
Ebook: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074FPRTD5
Paperback: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1533508852/ref=sr_1_2?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises by Akinkunmi35: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
dhabrite:
Thank God I am in a good school.

Folks out there should work harder and get yourself the best.
we re not equal bro, so keep ur pride
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises by dhabrite(m): 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
Akinkunmi35:
we re not equal bro, so keep ur pride

What are you feeling like now? Like u have said something reasonable now abi? So I should not thank God again or not inspire people to get the best.

Mr man bia be careful
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises by Greatzeus(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
Egbafriday0087:
The federal polytechnic ilaro locks out students who have not paid their school fees ahead of the deadline date which is the 8th of January 2018. This is one among several atrocities committed by the school through the directoriate of students affairs. The school management have doused the activities of the students'union through the strict rules articulated in the handbook. In the school students are not allowed to have freedom of expression and rights of students are trampled upon by the security who threatens students with expulsion. The school is now running as a secondary school whereby students are treated trash and not regarded as leaders of tomorrow. We are calling on NANS, Federal ministry of education and other agencies to come to the aid of students to stop this degradation #STOPFPI
So what exactly did the school do wrong?
Aren't students supposed to pay school fees?
We complain about educational standard and poor facilities,but how will this be provided without every student paying his or her token. If I ask the amount now,I won't be surprised that is far less than what primary schools charged in Lagos.
Let everyone pay their school fees,then you can now fight for your right,if it's not used to provide necessary amenities.

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises by Egbafriday0087(m): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Opemipp:
This actually happened for real.. we were locked out ooh, reasons why SUG elections is delayed..
so sad
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises by oluwaemmanuel: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
But this school management are not wise o... why not let them go to class, shut down the portal on the stipulated date, after a week add an extra charge. instead of ridiculing themselves

1 Like

Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises by oluwaemmanuel: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Greatzeus:

So what exactly did the school do wrong?
Aren't students supposed to pay school fees?
We complain about educational standard and poor facilities,but how will this be provided without every student paying his or her token. If I ask the amount now,I won't be surprised that is far less than what primary schools charged in Lagos.
Let everyone pay their school fees,then you can now fight for your right,if it's not used to provide necessary amenities.

There are better ways to do this sir, that will even help the school generate internal revenue. This isn't supposed to happen in a tertiary institution
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises by sirqeeboi(m): 12:45am On Jan 15, 2018
lytech1:
See them in mass.
Despite the fact its a fed school with less tuition fee,people cant still afford to pay....

That shows the level of hardship we are facing in this country.

BUHARI,you will never know peace IJN

Acceptance fees is 33700 anf school fees for engineering students is 59900..other department still pay higher. .I don't think the fees is less
Re: Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises by hAlexandro(m): 9:19am On Jan 15, 2018
Am sure some have collected the fees and spent it on frivolities

(1) (2) (Reply)

How ASUU Strike Is Promoting Prostitution, Unemployment, Poverty – Stakeholders / ASUU Threatens To Go On Strike, Says FG Is Reluctant To Implement The 2019 Deal / Would You Drop Your Nigerian Education To Study Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.