Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 (13733 Views)

This Is America Cover By A Nairalanders Shot Using An Infinix Hot Note 4 / Pls Friends Check Out This Video I Shot And Edited With My Ifinix Hot 2 / Melanin: Controversial Clarence-shot Video Banned In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Okoson9ja(m): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
Mak i go com back maybe dey song go swt pass
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by KAYD007(m): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
nice shoot.
but come oo..is this the andyblaze of the 190 era? undecided
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by BruncleZuma: 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
Looks like a 1992 music video grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by coolhamid(m): 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rapping sucks and video is fair.
Your score is 3/10

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Rubbiish(m): 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=Andyblaze post=64176573][/quote]
Impressive!!!!!!! kiss
Mehn i just watched this video from beginning to the end like thrice now...u guys killed it...
I can't believe u did this with a phone!
What about the audio? I mean the beat tight....
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Stevengerd(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
You guys shud beta contact me for songwriting. coming thru with mah nigga Airforce1
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Omotaday(m): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
Awesome video. You people are rappers, those girls are not necessary and they are somehow not dressing well, also underage.

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Rubbiish(m): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
coolhamid:
Rapping sucks and video is fair.
Your score is 3/10
Considering this is their first & the video was shoot on an informal ground, they deserve higher score. The guy on red blazers already got it, just d other two need some work to do...
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by festwiz(m): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2018
safarigirl:
This is so adorable grin....the rapping sucks and the chorus is awful, but the video is adorable grin grin. Nice effort
chai

Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by sweetmusic12: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
Maybe music video is not affordable in your area.

How to get affordable grade A music production, mixing. Mastering , quality video shoot and promotion

There's a music agent for good upcoming arts . He has helped many artists into lime light. I think he is @iamsweetvine on IG and fb.

This song needs better branding than the video even the instrumental and lyrics require overhauling.
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by ionsman: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2018

Uniport right?
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Rubbiish(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
Omotaday:
Awesome video. You people are rappers, those girls are not necessary and they are somehow not dressing well, also underage.
Yeah....the ladies were kinda shy...But they also tried considering d fact that d ladies haven't done this before...first time is always awkward. i believe they will do better a second time...
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by funnynation(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2018

Which app do you always use to edit?
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Mrkumareze(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
Everything abiut the rap n thr vidoe seems nice to me. Keep it up guys .
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Rubbiish(m): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
MENTORCH:
Nice beat.
the beat try...Yung6ix kinda beat...
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by mhizclair(f): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Uniport basketball court be helping niggas

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
Aside the last rapper who tried a bit, the others were terrible. Terrible lyrics, terrible flow, terrible example for rap music. For a DIY phone recording, the video shooting wasn't bad.
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Deo1986(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Every Nigerian youths wants to do music. You try sha but is it your calling?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by dammyshaggs: 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
Omg

More grease to your elbow guys
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Rubbiish(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
SmartMugu:
What market is this song intended for? Nigerian market? What's the message in this song?
If we can't get the message in it, and can't dance to it, what am I listening to it for?
Abeg, make somebody play Adekunle Gold, Phyno, Simi or Mayorkun jare, na people wey make sense be that. Una fit pause this one for the remainder of my life on earth.
My brother na small small
U need to watch wizkid & skales first perfomance when banky brought them on stage
This is sth they did with a phone
I believe with the support of a good label projecting those names u mentioned, they will do better than this...
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2018
Wowww I'm impressed! That was amazing. You guys should keep doing what you're doing. You'll get there soon
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Rubbiish(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Deo1986:
Every Nigerian youths wants to do music. You try sha but is it your calling?
U wan tell me say music na lil kesh calling?
Bros na money & interest dey push music

2 Likes

Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Omotaday(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Rubbiish:

Yeah....the ladies were kinda shy...But they also tried considering d fact that d ladies haven't done this before...first time is always awkward. i believe they will do better a second time...
Those ladies are too young for that video/song. It makes the video look childish, and they are underage which i think is not proper. Get matured ladies. That video is dope except the ladies stuff.
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Gkemz: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2018
Dope video. The rap make sense. also the video though you used smileys too much.
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by showghan(m): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2018
Those small girls though

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Rubbiish(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
Omotaday:
Those ladies are too young for that video/song. it makes the video look childish, and they are underage which i think is not proper. Get matured ladies. That video is dope except the ladies stuff.
@bold true
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Andyblaze: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
funnynation:

Which app do you always use to edit?
Premier Pro
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by Andyblaze: 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2018
mhizclair:
Uniport basketball court be helping niggas

Uoeno
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by DJMCOTTY(m): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
teemswest:
That's good for him, won't watch tho
winch
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by jaymejate: 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
safarigirl:
This is so adorable grin....the rapping sucks and the chorus is awful, but the video is adorable grin grin. Nice effort

Okay na... Let's go to the studio and you will drop one for us to see
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by fiftynaira(m): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
Andyblaze the ph guy?
Re: Check Out A Music Video I Shot And Edited Using An Infinix Hotnote 4 by bernard1000001(m): 5:29pm On Jan 15, 2018
man must start from somewher sha...i must say u guys tried... keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD : Timaya – I Have It / How To Download Music, Video Clips, And Games Online / DOWNLOAD MP3 - Davido Ft. Lil Kesh - Fall On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.