Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:46 AM

Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen (52677 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by Abeeb407(m): 3:32am On Jan 14, 2018
Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church Worldwide, has placed a curse on Fulani herdsmen allegedly killing Nigerians in the country.

Oyedepo, while condemning the killings by Fulani herdsmen stated that Nigeria is in a ‘state of slumber.

Addressing members of his church during the ‘One night with the King’ telecast across the nation, on Saturday in Otta, Ogun State, Oyedepo declared that the ”perpetrators of the killings and their unborn children will not see peace.”

According to the cleric, although the country is not at war, there are some disgruntled elements bent on destabilising Nigeria.

His words, “Where are the security agents? You mean they can’t get the herdsmen arrested?”

”Those Fulani herdsmen and their unborn children will not see peace.’

“I saw this coming, documented it because God confided in me. I saw it in May 23, 1982.

”Nigeria is in a state of slumber and the politicians won’t say anything. They (politicians) are always looking for the next election whether people are dying or not.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/01/13/benue-killings-oyedepo-reveals-will-happen-fulani-herdsmen/amp/

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by nzeobi(m): 3:34am On Jan 14, 2018
#Nija People; Let's Reason Together:

Have you heard stories of cows invading farms and herdsmen attacking people in the North-West States?

Even in a State like Kaduna, it is only in Southern Kaduna that cows are invading people farms.

Is it that there are WELL BEHAVED (Civilized) cows for the North west and MAD or Uncivilized ones for the Middle Belt and other regions?

Isn't these Fulani herdsmen invasion of people's farms with their cows deliberate?

and why are Muslim governors and northwest governors all keeping quiet

246 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by Haganah: 3:36am On Jan 14, 2018
Oyedopo go and sit down!!!

People like you are part of the problem. Your ostentatious lifestyle is the reason these people believe we are not serious about our worship.

Where is that short imp, the fuel station attendant, the VP, Buhari’s Abobaku?

Useless pastor! God has long cursed your type in the Bible.

To all those mentioning/about to mention me :

Your curses are already at work in your lives. Spiritual blindness and bondage is a curse.

I pity you!!!

Don’t die without knowing true worship! Oyedepo is a business man and your are his factory!

Christ, Paul, Peter, John etc had holy spirit in them. They made an impact. They died poor. Their legacy is in the bible.

Even the RCCG woman beheaded in the north is a typical example of what it takes to be a Christain. Our lives are solely for the purpose of serving God!

Christ and his apostles preached from door to door and at a point they had to catch a fish to pay their tax.

Your men of God swim in wealth and milk their servants dry! They can’t move around without bodyguards and a retinue of servants. And yes, they all have accountants to manage their fat accounts.

You are cursed for knowing this truth and ignoring it! May God not release his wrath on you along with Oyedepo.

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by fablani(m): 3:40am On Jan 14, 2018
is now that they just Wake up.
thanks to Daddy freeze for hitting hard on this group of tithe(hustlers) ,hence resetting their brain

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by sarrki(m): 4:50am On Jan 14, 2018
No sire

Please make available little cash, food and other valuable that will help them now

We don't need all this prophesies now

The miracle they need now is food and shelter

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by DeanAmbrose: 5:15am On Jan 14, 2018
sarrki:
No sire

Please make available little cash, food and other valuable that will help them now

Shattap there... You are an unrepentant Buhari Apologist. The major miracle for the Nigerian masses now is for the useless, hopeless, dirty, smelling, evil looking, demonic vulture cum Beelzebub called Buhari to simply Pai. An animal in human skin is what he is.

Buratai smelly pant fall on Buhari.

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by ipobarecriminals: 5:23am On Jan 14, 2018
sad sad
Haganah:

People like you are part of the problem. Your ostentatious lifestyle is the reason these people believe we are not serious about our worship.

undecided
Haganah:

nowadays. kids.Explain how oyedepo is the root cause of ur misfortune? A man speak/curse the generation of herdsmen and their sponsored, u are against him.I pity u.i knw u are still in ur late teen/struggling with ur parents reheated akpu plus egusi soup,dat is why u talk/reason abnormally. Dnt use ur head to carry curse of the prophet,it is really

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by Haganah: 5:26am On Jan 14, 2018
You will swallow ur words soon!
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad undecidednowadays. kids.Explain how oyedepo is the root cause of ur misfortune? A man speak/curse the generation of herdsmen and their sponsored, u are against him.I pity u.i knw u are still in ur late teen/struggling with ur parents reheated akpu plus egusi soup,dat is why u talk/reason abnormally. Dnt use ur head to carry curse of the prophet,it is really

7 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by PointZerom: 5:26am On Jan 14, 2018
sarrki:
No sire

Hahaa you mean your lord and saviour can't provide these for them? We are the wise men from the East, we saw Buhari's star even before he contested.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by Haganah: 5:26am On Jan 14, 2018
sarrki:
No sire

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by ipobarecriminals: 5:31am On Jan 14, 2018
cheesy grin grin cool grin wink grin grin sad
Haganah:
Come and slap me.
That’s is if you can afford the flight ticket!

Little pig. Who voted Buhari/Osibanjo?

Oyedepo is a goat. I said it one more time! A very false prophet much like the money merchants Jesus cast out of the temple!

Worship him all you care, Christ has condemned his type.

undecided
Haganah:
Come and slap me.
That’s is if you can afford the flight ticket!

Little pig. Who voted Buhari/Osibanjo?

Oyedepo is a goat. I said it one more time! A very false prophet much like the money merchants Jesus cast out of the temple!

Worship him all you care, Christ has condemned his type.

are u the Christ wey condemned him?U wey still dey use ur footwagon/can't afford bike dey talk about flight ticket. Ur case is indeed pitiable/pathetic. U beta change b4 u begin to laff up/down the street

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by kings09(m): 5:31am On Jan 14, 2018
sarrki:
No sire

So truly u v confirmed ur blood thirsty sai baba is a failure cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by Haganah: 5:32am On Jan 14, 2018
Lols.

Buhari for life!
ipobarecriminals:
cheesy grin grin cool grin wink grin grin sad undecidedare u the Christ wey condemned him?U wey still dey use ur footwagon/can't afford bike dey talk about flight ticket. Ur case is indeed pitiable/pathetic. U beta change b4 u begin to laff up/down the street

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by ipobarecriminals: 5:36am On Jan 14, 2018
wink cheesy grin sad cool sad grin smiley wink cheesy grin sad sad grin grin
Haganah:
grin
Haganah:
We all come here to joke/play.But calling a servant of God a goat ,look here! i pity u.If dis is d way u call ur own parents goats,so shall ur own kids call u wall gecko. U like it?

24 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by Haganah: 5:39am On Jan 14, 2018
Oyedepo is a goat. Not a man of God! Jesus had no house or even a horse to move around . Oyedepo is a billionaire by ripping people off.

Oyedepo is a big goat!!!!

ipobarecriminals:
wink cheesy grin sad cool sad grin smiley wink cheesy grin sad sad grin grin ;DWe all come here to joke/play.But calling a servant of God a goat ,look here! i pity u.If dis is d way u call ur own parents goats,so shall ur own kids call u wall gecko. U like it?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by ipobarecriminals: 5:43am On Jan 14, 2018
Haganah:
Lols.

Buhari for life!
I support the old man base on his integrity. He is not the source of ur misfortune. if u dnt like his face,do the needful with ur vote rather than wail/roll on the floor.We all condemned those bastards/TERRORISTS herdsmen.We pray for peace to reign here not war war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by ipobarecriminals: 5:50am On Jan 14, 2018
sad sad sad sad sad
Haganah:

Oyedepo is a goat. Not a man of God! Jesus had no house or even a horse to move around . Oyedepo is a billionaire by ripping people off.

undecided
Haganah:

Trust me,u are probably between 18/22.wetin kids sabi.Let me sound it to u dat CURSE are real.Oyedepo dnt need to curse u b4 u see d effect.GOD CURSE TOO.May ur blokos not shrink/ the water in d sack dry.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by Haganah: 5:50am On Jan 14, 2018
Wail Ke! Integrity ke!

Herdsmen are there to stay and we wish them safe trip as they move westward. Your vote your predicament.

rip in advance!

ipobarecriminals:
I support the old man base on his integrity. He is not the source of ur misfortune. if u dnt like his face,do the needful with ur vote rather than wail/roll on the floor.We all condemned those bastards/TERRORISTS herdsmen.We pray for peace to reign here not war war
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by Haganah: 5:54am On Jan 14, 2018
Oyedepo dick will shrink soon! God punish all thieves looting in his name!

Oyedepo worshipper!!!! Read bible you no gree. That’s why oyedepo uses ur head!

ipobarecriminals:
sad sad sad sad sad undecidedTrust me,u are probably between 18/22.wetin kids sabi.Let me sound it to u dat CURSE are real.Oyedepo dnt need to curse u b4 u see d effect.GOD CURSE TOO.May ur blokos not shrink/ the water in d sack dry.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by blueflowers(f): 6:09am On Jan 14, 2018
So many haters out here.I believe tha whatsover you sow,so shall you reap.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by Alejoa(f): 6:14am On Jan 14, 2018
Security agents bears the brunt of the blame in my opinion.... Do you job or resign if you can't!

6 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by TheHotspur(m): 6:18am On Jan 14, 2018
Christ never curse his accusers neither did he cursed his persecutors, Clearly such comment can only come from an Antichrist

grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by IamtherealRita(f): 6:33am On Jan 14, 2018
Such comments can only come from a man whose relationship with Christ is distant. No man who love Christ will make such comment.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:33am On Jan 14, 2018
PointZerom:

Hahaa you mean your lord and saviour can't provide these for them? We are the wise men from the East, we saw Buhari's star even before he contested.

But you failed to see the decimation of IPOB and your tin-god, Kanu ?
Wise indeed.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by WinkWrld: 6:39am On Jan 14, 2018
Oyedepo should go and sleep. Let him donate one of his aircrat to the people for surveliance. Pure rubbish talk. Everyone of these politicians should come out and stop talking.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by MikaelsonRx(m): 6:44am On Jan 14, 2018
Haganah:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by TI1919(m): 6:47am On Jan 14, 2018
Unchristlike comments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by Haganah: 6:48am On Jan 14, 2018
Insulting!!!

Lols all this because of an ordinary man who uses your brain.

My next response will explain the circumstances leading to your stillbirth.

MikaelsonRx:

I don't blame you, it's your parents who didn't kill you as a child that I'd blame. You're just as stupid as they are.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by Elnino4ladies: 6:56am On Jan 14, 2018
Oyedepo should go and sleep. useless conman.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen by Desyner: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2018
Haganah:

Must you show it ? Goan sit down.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RCCG Prophecies For Year 2023 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions / Adeboye Retires 20 Senior Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.