Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) (53341 Views)

COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 5:26am On Jan 20, 2018
Wallade:

Your message is inciting and ridiculous.

Yes. Its usually hard to biliv stuffs like this. Its got to be 'inciting'!

Wallade:

Your opinion or that of your church is not a standard for administering or receiving communion.

Its not a standard, agreed. There's sometin i wnt u to understand about what they are doing during d process. *They hold experience concert in Dec, get more peopl there, & in Jan, occultic ritual is done in the name of communion. Who knows how many souls they'v donated in this process. Thats y they always want every1 to partake. Its a trap! Pls check online when illuminatists hold rituals, if that date & easter period are nt included

Agozie48:
just like someone said if you think that black is the colour of evil then you are indirectly saying that all Africans who are black are evil including you yourself the mediocre that wrote this trash. mtchewwwwwwwww.

If i may ask u, why occult scenes in movies are usually shown in red & black? I'm nt sayin white is nt used, but understand this scenario. I wrote that with regards to other stories we have heard about them. Google yrsf to see why & when freemasons/ illuminatists use red, black, & white, so as to understand how u'v been subjected to a cult ritual without yr knowledge...I dey pity all of una!
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by alohman(m): 6:57am On Jan 20, 2018
95 percent of Nigerian pastors are Smart atheist who took advantage of your gullibility to enrich their puckets stop giving them your hard erned
money God has finished his work on earth by giving you brain and hands to sort your problems that is why I laugh when you criticize technological innovations going on in Europe and Asian tigers shame on Africans especially Nigerians

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by alohman(m): 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
95 percent of Nigerian pastors are Smart atheist who took advantage of your gullibility to enrich their puckets stop giving them your hard erned
money God has finished his work on earth by giving you brain and hands to sort your problems that is why I laugh when you criticize technological innovations going on in Europe and Asian tigers shame on Africans
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Agozie48: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Yes. Its usually hard to biliv stuffs like this. Its got to be 'inciting'!

Its not a standard, agreed. There's sometin i wnt u to understand about what they are doing during d process. *They hold experience concert in Dec, get more peopl there, & in Jan, occultic ritual is done in the name of communion. Who knows how many souls they'v donated in this process. Thats y they always want every1 to partake. Its a trap! Pls check online when illuminatists hold rituals, if that date & easter period are nt included

If i may ask u, why occult scenes in movies are usually shown in red & black? I'm nt sayin white is nt used, but understand this scenario. I wrote that with regards to other stories we have heard about them. Google yrsf to see why & when freemasons/ illuminatists use red, black, & white, so as to understand how u'v been subjected to a cult ritual without yr knowledge...I dey pity all of una!

please stop mentioning me again keep your ridiculous crap and mediocre opinion To yourself, and u know what Christians who know God in truth and spirit would still attend church tomorrow and let me break the news to you no matter how you try to criticise that church go there tomorrow you would still find hundreds and thousands of people tripping In because they know that the presence of God is there I don't need to tell you the crowd that came for the experience last year you said it yourself. so keep your damn opinion to yourself it won't stop me or any other person from going there tomorrow. so please for the last time don't mention me again am done replying you

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 4:48am On Jan 21, 2018
Agozie48:

please stop mentioning me again keep your ridiculous crap and mediocre opinion To yourself, and u know what Christians who know God in truth and spirit would still attend church tomorrow and let me break the news to you no matter how you try to criticise that church go there tomorrow you would still find hundreds and thousands of people tripping In because they know that the presence of God is there I don't need to tell you the crowd that came for the experience last year you said it yourself. so keep your damn opinion to yourself it won't stop me or any other person from going there tomorrow. so please for the last time don't mention me again am done replying you

I will drop d last shot because u were d one that came into my thread cheesy ... When you guyz saw the former British prime minister, Tony Blair, being invited for Rock Cathedral opening, you still think its a church? What hath Blair got to do with a church? Browse google yourself to see his Masonic character....

I'm not saying you aint free to practice whatsoeva religion of yr choice, bt i'm just tryn to highlight the DECEPTION & LIES going on there. I'm quite sure they'll be shivering after reading thru this thread, & wl implement more lies & deceits to cover-up undecided ...

Now they'v also indoctrinated you all to wear weird beards like Guru Maharaji members, yet you cant sense any danger there....other secret cultists seeing these hav converged there, leaving a few of u who doesnt understand whats going on...

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Agozie48: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
ikorodureporta:

I will drop d last shot because u were d one that came into my thread cheesy ... When you guyz saw the former British prime minister, Tony Blair, being invited for Rock Cathedral opening, you still think its a church? What hath Blair got to do with a church? Browse google yourself to see his Masonic character....

I'm not saying you aint free to practice whatsoeva religion of yr choice, bt i'm just tryn to highlight the DECEPTION & LIES going on there. I'm quite sure they'll be shivering after reading thru this thread, & wl implement more lies & deceits to cover-up undecided ...

Now they'v also indoctrinated you all to wear weird beards like Guru Maharaji members, yet you cant sense any danger there......

BORING Hey Guess what the church u are busy antagonising, see people didn't listen to your numerous lies and still went there to worship God there today so u can keep on antagonising the Church of God would still remain firm and strong and guess someone wore black to church today and that's me so go and Die���

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Agozie48:

BORING Hey Guess what the church u are busy antagonising, see people didn't listen to your numerous lies and still went there to worship God there today so u can keep on antagonising the Church of God would still remain firm and strong and guess someone wore black to church today and that's me so go and Die���

My lies, with PHOTOSHOPPED pictures too, right? This thread was created for yr likes, & u'v jst won my NL followership cheesy . I also observed that u'v been v.decent with yr choice of words. Keep it up bro! Dd u observ that i neva responded to thoz using some unfriendly words grin i'l treat u as a friend now...

See somtin u dnt understand, if yr 'Temple' leaders, (cos i know its not a church) are to sacrifice you guyz to their secret god, (molech), do u you think they'l inform you? If they dnt come for you spiritually, physically all they do is poison you guyz with a disease like TB & co, or outrightly perform a mass suicide with poison thru the Evil communion, or you dnt read about such occultist online? When you start facing tragedies from near & around you, u wont know that it came from them because they'v hidden under the 'gospel'. The bible calls them wolves in sheep clothing. They may make you to seem rich & famous, but watchout! The devil gives with the left hand, & grabs it back with the right hand...

Simply because they fast, pray, speak fluently, hold entertainment for you guyz, doesnt make them trustworthy because they have an evil mission...as other molech worshippers does.

You going there to fast & pray is like wasting yr precious destiny & time like the man below cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Agozie48: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
ikorodureporta:

My lies, with PHOTOSHOPPED pictures too, right? This thread was created for yr likes, & u'v jst won my NL followership cheesy . I also observed that u'v been v.decent with yr choice of words. Keep it up bro! Dd u observ that i neva responded to thoz using some unfriendly words grin i'l treat u as a friend now...

See somtin u dnt understand, if yr 'Temple' leaders, (cos i know its not a church) are to sacrifice you guyz to their secret god, (molech), do u you think they'l inform you? If they dnt come for you spiritually, physically all they do is poison you guyz with a disease like TB & co, or outrightly perform a mass suicide with poison thru the Evil communion, or you dnt read about such occultist online? When you start facing tragedies from near & around you, u wont know that it came from them because they'v hidden under the 'gospel'. The bible calls them wolves in sheep clothing. They may make you to seem rich & famous, but watchout! The devil gives with the left hand, & grabs it back with the right hand...

Simply because they fast, pray, speak fluently, hold entertainment for you guyz, doesnt make them trustworthy because they have an evil mission...as other molech worshippers does.

You going there to fast & pray is like wasting yr precious destiny & time like the man below cheesy cheesy

hahahahahahahahahhahahahah osim photo shopped hahahahhahahhahahahahah boring story
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 6:16am On Jan 23, 2018
Agozie48:

hahahahahahahahahhahahahah osim photo shopped hahahahhahahhahahahahah boring story

grin grin
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by KingSango(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2018
Agozie48:
hahahahahahahahaha people, mediocre blogger's looking for traffic to their blog by criticising the Church of God Hear this Clearly

No matter how You try to pull down the Church of God it would forever remain firm and strong. The Kingdom Of God would never fall no matter the arrows thrown at it.

Oh. A choir boy. Still doing rehearsals for altar boy?

grin grin grin
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Your ignorant and mischievous tactics failed woefully on this thread..

cheesy

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ArcToyin(m): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2018
iamgenius:
They are both similar. Christians don't understand that the first sign of idol worshiping is BLOOD. Christians use blood and blood symbols(colour red).

Only the wise can understand
Where did you get this assertion? Fallacy of the highest order.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 8:44am On Apr 21, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) / Phillip Frimpong Speaks On His Wife, Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding Dress / Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.