Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,177 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

One Plus CEO; One Plus 6 To Arrive In June With Snapdragon 845 On Board - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / One Plus CEO; One Plus 6 To Arrive In June With Snapdragon 845 On Board (11470 Views)

Xiaomi Pocophone F1 Is The Cheapest Snapdragon 845 Phone / The Poco F1 Is The Cheapest Smartphone With A Snapdragon 845 Processor / Leaked Photos Show Appleā€™s Final Iphone X Plus & 6.1-inch Iphone Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Plus CEO; One Plus 6 To Arrive In June With Snapdragon 845 On Board by 9JAgosurvive: 9:59am On Jan 14, 2018
The one plus is not popular in Nigeria, and to the best of my knowledge since it lunched in 2014 it's never been retailed in Nigeria from one plus original flagship one plus one to its current one plus 5t

Got the one plus one, when it lunched,back then you can only buy this phone via an invite from someone who bought it already, impressive marketing gimmick and worked well, while it lasted. My oneplus, worked great and still in good shape,from 2014 till last week, I got the one plus 5T, for 499USD phone is so good, I have not looked in the direction of pricier Samsung,or ever want an IPhone, etc.

Fair battery life, and new dash charging technology is so great in 30 mins I have full charge from less then 10%charge. One plus gets the job done,personal take, is that with most smart phone, going forward new phone improvements will be more about software and less hardware.

One plus, with the slogan never settle... I love them so much I have loads of it's gear, back pack, t-shirt, crossover bag and the new jjc never settle face cap

They have done a good job in breaking into the phone market, that's extremely competitive and will eat you up if you get any element of the business wrong, go ask Nokia and Blackberry.

My two cents on my current and favorite phone brand.. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: One Plus CEO; One Plus 6 To Arrive In June With Snapdragon 845 On Board by seunajia: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2018
Currently using the 1+5, I'm not buying 1+6, I'll wait for 1+6T which would be out around October/November 2018 with more features and better optimization over this 1+6.

1 Like

Re: One Plus CEO; One Plus 6 To Arrive In June With Snapdragon 845 On Board by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
9JAgosurvive:

Obviously both of you are commenting about a phone you don't know jack about.
Just goggle.. It's your friend.. or stop commenting on everything..

I see you don't have a sense of humour at all
Re: One Plus CEO; One Plus 6 To Arrive In June With Snapdragon 845 On Board by dordor4(f): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
End Time phone. Guys, beware of 666. "Snapdragon" indeed.
Re: One Plus CEO; One Plus 6 To Arrive In June With Snapdragon 845 On Board by Fuadeiza(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
9JAgosurvive:

Obviously both of you are commenting about a phone you don't know jack about.
Just goggle.. It's your friend.. or stop commenting on everything..

Know a joke sir... know a joke....
That was just sarcasm.... A good sense of humor would understand that

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Oukitel C8 Price And Specifications / Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. / Phone Evil: Guys, Don't Try This In The Toilet EVER!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.