Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue (21370 Views)

Obituary Of A Private Security Guard Killed By Armed Robbers In Uyo / Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by zoba88: 6:30am On Jan 14, 2018
Below is the burial poster of one of the Benue youths that was  killed by bullet during the peaceful protest on the 3rd January over Fulani herdsmen.

Residents in Makurdi trooped out in their thousands to protest against the January 2, herdsmen’s attack on farmers in which over 75 people were killed.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/burial-poster-of-benue-youth-killed-by.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by mesoprogress(m): 6:35am On Jan 14, 2018
Fulani militias killing from the bush, Buhari's security killing Benue people from the city. What have they done to deserve this?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by Haganah: 6:35am On Jan 14, 2018
It is well.

The blood of this young man is on the head of Buhari and his supporters who goaded him on.

6 Likes

Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by Evablizin(f): 6:54am On Jan 14, 2018
Just like that,he is gone.

My heart felt condolences to his bereived family. May God give them strength to withstand this tragic moment. May God give him eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by sarrki(m): 6:55am On Jan 14, 2018
Painful

So painful

I don't know what to really say

Some miscreants just cut of ones live just for know reason

A boy full of life just wasted like that

Rip young one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by Nutase: 7:25am On Jan 14, 2018
Benue is under siege from the one they voted for.

Una doh oooo
Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by emeijeh(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
So, people are protesting for the killings, and the protesters are also been killed?

This government is a big joke

That dullard must be sent back to daura.
Quote me anywhere

11 Likes

Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by obryneblaque: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
Truly i believe this present administration is a scam....R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by Sunnycliff(m): 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
Well Yusuf will either end a mad man or a dead man. Buhari need feel the taste of the dish he has been serving other Nigerians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
RIP !!

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
this is the change they voted for... so let them have it in doses.... I am liking this crisis in the north, they signed up for it, it's gladdens my heart

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by Skepticus: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
Screw this shithole and all it represents embarassed embarassed
Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by oshe11: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Waiting for the Zombies that havent receive their salary to come and comment
Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by manciti: 1:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
THIS IS INDEED GOVERNMENT SPONSORED KILLING AND TERRORISM-one Nigeria indeed
Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by Gkemz: 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
It shall not be well with Buhari and his supporters who imposed him on us. May all the innocent blood he spilled continue to haunt, torture and torment him in agony till he was forced out of Aso villa.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by 2innocent(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
sarrki:
Painful

So painful

Rip young one

eiyaaaa, dats d change u voted for,
we warned you but you didn't listen.
IN TIMAYAS VOICE
I TELL YOU YOU NO GREE BUT DEM NO DEY TELLI PERSON

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by Mynightmare: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Buhari is a mistake we must correct.
Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by Torg77: 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
The east , west and south should be renamed the axis of pu$sies. You people are quick to kill your fellow brothers and sisters yet when a dung sniffing demonic herdsman kills your family and your fellow people you don't do a damn thing because you are scared to death. You people talk the herdsmen kill.. who's the fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by Haganah: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Since Oyedepo is busy counting his sunday loot you decided to do the dirty job!

Pig that calls himself a man.

honorr:

You Cursed Hypocrite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by naijafella(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nutase:
Benue is under siege from the one they voted for.

Una doh oooo

Madwoman talk
Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by Snow02: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
those trigger happy soldiers were quick to take the life of an innocent protester but uptill now no herdsman has been arrested or gunned down...naija una well done

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
where is God ?
Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by DrToche: 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
smh... some Africa leaders..tufiakwa
Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by ikoduduakpode(m): 2:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
they warned Nigerians of whom they are about to put on power but they didn't listen, thank God with all my learning I cant be fooled by a man after looting Nigerians money all he was able to offer was just cow's, even a dead atiku is better of than this nonetity monster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by Omeokachie: 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Yesterday it was IPOB, you laughed and hailed the government for killing unarmed "potopoto" youth in cold blood.

Today it is Benue, you kept mute and felt unbothered.

Do you know whose turn it might be tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by justuschi50: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
afonjas I will continue to blame u pple
Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by Daewang: 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
These are the dividends of one nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Of 20-Year-Old Man Killed During Anti-Fulani Protest In Benue by whirlwind7(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
sarrki:
Painful

So painful

Rip young one

Ask your fellow traveller, omenkaLives.

He will tell you that the young man's death isn't painful to him. Rather what pains him is IPOB and "jonathanians" celebrating Fulani herdsmen's atrocity in Benue.
Shows the extent he has lost his sanity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Accuses SARS Of Invading Their Hostel While They Went To Church / Driver Slumps While Being Manhandled By A Police And Tax Force Officers / Nigerian Woman Tries To Shoot Police In Italy After Being Caught With Drugs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.