Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Loveworld AffirmationTrain - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loveworld AffirmationTrain (25809 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:54am On Feb 11, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 11TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that I am a king and a priest unto God. I've been washed, sanctified, and justified in the Name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of God. As a king, my words are filled with divine energy and as I affirm the Word by faith, they are established unto me. I am a thousand times ahead; I can never be disadvantaged because my words are powerful enough to put me over the elements of this world. My words are sharper than any two-edged sword. Hallelujah! I am rightly positioned today, in God’s place of opportunity for me. Wisdom guides me and moves me from within to take the right steps that are consistent with God’s purpose and calling for my life. I will never lose my way! I am set on the path of success, glory, victory and divine destiny! I am walking in preordained pathways, for predestination is at work in me! The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny of Him! Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:37am On Feb 12, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 12TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that eternity is laid in my heart, and my days on earth are days of glory; days of grace. The Word of God produces in me today a harvest of what it talks about as I put it to work and act my faith in every situation and circumstance of life. I have within me the inherent dynamic ability to cause changes. I take full advantage of my supernatural abilities in Christ and effect changes in and around me today. I am full of God’s might, and function by His power and glory today. I am conscious of the supernatural life of God that is in my spirit. Therefore, I refuse to live by the dictates of the outward man, but by the guidance and direction unveiled to my spirit from the Lord. I live out the transcendent life of greatness, excellence, and success inherent in my spirit, as I walk according to God’s Word today and at all times. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

• This is something to shout about. Keep saying it and your life will go in one direction only—upward and forward. You can now reach us on:

• Info@affirmation-train.org

www.affirmation-train.org

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:23am On Feb 13, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 13TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that I am the seed of Abraham; the Father has lifted me up as a source of blessings to the nations of the world. I am divinely positioned and enabled to influence my world with the grace of God and impart hope to the hopeless. I am a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, holy and a peculiar treasure unto God. I was born to reign and rule in life with the dominion of the Spirit. Through my words, I effect changes in the realm of the spirit and cause circumstances and situations to align with God’s plan and purpose today. Hallelujah! I am a victor, I am a success; I am a winner forever because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I am a product of God’s Word and, therefore, I achieve results by the Word and through the power of God’s Spirit. I am walking in the realm of glory today because I’ve been ushered into the supernatural by the Spirit of God, and through the Word. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

• This is something to shout about. Keep saying it and your life will go in one direction only—upward and forward. You can now reach us on:

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:07am On Feb 14, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 14TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that the Word of God is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path, to guide me in the way that I should go. Therefore, I will never walk in confusion, I will never stumble, and I will never fall. As I meditate and affirm the Word, I am metamorphosed into the glory that I behold therein. Hallelujah! The true light shines in my heart. God’s Word is food to my spirit; it produces health in me, making me vibrant and productive today, and evermore. My faith in the finished works of Christ is my power to change my world, and frame the circumstances of life to conform to God’s destiny for my life! I am not a victim in this world, for I possess the power to determine the course of my life according to the Word of God. The Word of God has given me a destiny and a purpose for living; I live every day to fulfil God’s dream for my life. Glory to God!

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:08am On Feb 15, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 15TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that the Father has blessed me with all things that pertain to life and godliness. He has blessed me with all material wealth, such that I am self-sufficient, possessing enough to help and support others and most of all, furnished in abundance for the furtherance of the Gospel. I am well equipped for such a time as this. Hallelujah! I and the Lord are one and He has given me all authority in heaven and on earth, and beneath the earth to function in His place. I am a vital member of the family of God — a member of Christ’s body, of His flesh, and of His bones. I am invigorated with divine might and ability in my spirit for the supernatural. My steps are ordered by the Lord, and I have the capacity to bring the realities of the kingdom into the earth. My eyes are anointed to see opportunities; therefore, I refuse to let opportunities pass me by. I receive unparalleled advantages, unprecedented favour, and prosperity, in everything I set my heart to do. Glory to God! -CHANNEL-

God bless you.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:48am On Feb 16, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 16TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I have a goodly heritage. I’ve been brought into a wealthy place by the Spirit of God; therefore, I am not seeking for help, I am mightily helped by the Lord. Daily, the Word of God is building me up spiritually, physically, financially, emotionally, and otherwise. I will always be a success and soar high even in hard times. No matter what happens around the nations of the world, I am built strong by the Word. I am God’s building, I keep getting taller and taller every day. I can never be at the same spot; a thousand times no, come tomorrow the glory of God in my life is increased. Everywhere I go, and in everything I do, the Word of God is delivering to me my inheritance. I’ve got favour; everywhere I turn good is channeled towards me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:33am On Feb 17, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 17TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that my life is upgraded by the Word of God and I am living a life that is full of possibilities. I am in Christ; therefore, I have ceased from all struggles! The supernatural is my daily experience. I am not a part of the suffering masses because the Spirit of God and the Word has brought me into a place of glorious rest in Christ, where I don’t struggle but enjoy a blissful life of success and victory. I see life differently, I see life from the standpoint of the Word. I see all trials and challenges that come my way as bread. Hallelujah! No force has the ability to defeat me or throw me off balance because greater is He that lives in me than he that is in the world. I am more than a conqueror, and I live each day with confidence, knowing that all of heaven and the power of divinity are working for me, for my good. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:41am On Feb 18, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 18TH FEBRUARY

I affirm that I am a walking in the supernatural and my life is characterized with results. There's no emergency or accident in my path because my path is paved by the Spirit of God. I am in fellowship and oneness with the Father and He has imparted into my spirit His life and nature! This gives me the ability to think, act, and live as the effulgence of His glory and His perfect representation here on earth. Hallelujah! Christ is formed in me, and as I stay my mind continually on the Word, the supernatural becomes my daily experience. I am an offspring of the Word; therefore, I choose not to be distracted but give myself wholly to the Word. In the Name of Jesus, I am set on the course in which I must follow; thus, victory, peace, success, prosperity, accuracy, joy, divine health and all that the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ had consummated are evident in my life. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:14am On Feb 18, 2018
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:50am On Feb 19, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 19TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that the word of God is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path! Therefore, I will never walk in confusion or miss my way in life. I am in the centre of God’s will and purpose for my life. Through the Word, my faith is strengthened and my life is upgraded! The eyes of my understanding are enlightened, and my mind is renewed and elevated to think in line with the Word. The Spirit of God has granted me insight and foresight into the realities of the Kingdom and God’s eternal plans for all mankind. Hallelujah! I am not of this world; I’ve been transferred from the Kingdom of this world into the Kingdom of God’s love son. I have an inestimable and inexhaustible inheritance in Christ Jesus. I’ll never be broke or poor in life because Jesus took my place and gave me His. I am an heir of the Father and a joint-heir with Christ! Sickness and disease have no place in my body and it can never house or fasten itself over me. Every day I enjoy supernatural supply because I am connected to an endless stream of prosperity, riches, and glory. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:55am On Feb 20, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 20TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that I am anointed by the Spirit of the Lord for such a time as this. My spirit, soul, and body are under the dominion and influence of the Holy Ghost. I am not an ordinary person; I am an ambassador of the Kingdom of God and a member of the body of Christ here on earth. I am a solution to my world! The Name of Jesus has been given unto me to live by, and with that Name, I reign and rule over the elements of this world. Everywhere I go, the Name of Jesus is working mightily for me. It’s producing great results in everything area of my life. Hallelujah! Though I live in this world, I am conscious that I am from above! He that is from above is above all. I am above the corruptive and negative influence of this physical world. All authority in heaven and on earth, and even beneath the earth has been given unto me because I function in the Name and in the place of Jesus here on earth. Whatever I do or say here on earth is backed up by heaven. Hallelujah! Even as I speak now, angels are dispatch on my behalf, for my favour. Glory to God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:42am On Feb 21, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 21ST FEBRUARY.

I affirm that I am in office now! Therefore, the influence of the devil and his demons are broken in my world. Like Jesus, I saw the devil fall like a lightning and he had no dwelling place in my world. I’ve been given authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and upon all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt me. Hallelujah! I am not under servitude to any attitude, habit, addiction or lifestyle that is inconsistent with God’s perfect will for me. I allow the Word to have full control over my spirit, soul, and body; I have the ability to make the right judgments and choices. I am a blessing to my world, ordained and chosen of God to manifest His glory, wisdom, and excellence to my world. I function today as a burning and shining light! I am making the Name of Lord known, and turning men and women from wickedness unto righteousness; this is my purpose, which I live daily to fulfill. I refuse to allow the inadequacies of others rub-off on me or change my disposition. I am who God says I am; a bright light, shining in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation. With the Word of God, my mind is constantly renewed and I walk in God’s perfect will for me. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:33am On Feb 22, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 22ND FEBRUARY.

In the Name of Jesus, I affirm that I am strengthened with divine enablement in my inner man by the Holy Ghost. I function today with the Spirit of might, dominion, and excellence, as the Word of God gains the mastery in my spirit, soul, and body; dominating my thoughts and actions. The Word of God is my life, and it’s exalted in my heart, above every thought, desire, aspiration or belief today! My success in life is guaranteed and unstoppable because I have made the Word of God my contemplation and meditation. I am not moved by the physical circumstances, but I stand firmly on God’s Word, taking advantage of the faith that has been imparted to my spirit to ward off the fiery missiles of the adversary. I reign in life with the Word of God in my spirit and in my mouth. Even as I speak now, the power of God is released to cause the desired change as I put my faith to work. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 23RD FEBURARY

I affirm that my life is for the glory of God! I am created for success and the good life; I have in me the indestructible life, therefore I can never be defeated! I walk in health, victory, prosperity, and strength today, and always because the Greater One lives in me! I have the supernatural wisdom and ability to do the impossible, for the Father has made His home in me! I recognize life’s challenges as my opportunities to win and make my world a better place. I am a champion for my generation and a problem-solver. Through my ministry and assignment, lives will be saved, transformed and preserved around the nations of the world. I am inspired by today’s possibilities and tomorrow’s potentials. Through the Word of God, my mind is renewed and my spirit is enlightened to see my future and see the greatness, success, victory, and prosperity which God has ordained to be my day-to-day experience in Christ! I will never fail because I have been made a success, an eternal excellency and a joy to many generations by the Word, and the Spirit of God. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that the glory of God is risen upon me, and I manifest that glory today, everywhere I go. My future is assured! My success in life is guaranteed and unstoppable because I have made the Word of God my contemplation and meditation. The Word of God is my life, and it’s exalted in my heart, above every thought, desire, aspiration or belief today! The Word has gained the mastery over my spirit, soul, and body, giving me a formidable mind-set—the mindset of the just! I experience victory, success, health, and abundance today and always because I live in the Word, by the Word, and through the Word! My strength is renewed today, and my whole being is invigorated because the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives in me, and I am conscious of His presence in me and mindful of His power that is at work in me mightily. Blessed be God
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:00am On Feb 25, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 25TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that my words are living and active, they are anointed to produce results. There’s no hopeless situation I can’t change, for my faith is the victory that overcomes every adversity. Irrespective of what I hear, see or feel, my faith in the Word prevails. I walk in health, victory, prosperity and success today and always. Hallelujah! This is my set time to experience the unprecedented favour and manifold blessings in every area of my life. All things are working together for my good because I love the Lord, and I have been called according to His purpose. Everything I require for life and godliness has been delivered unto me, and I am enjoying life to the full. Durable riches and wealth are mine because I am the seed of Abraham! Through my giving and paying of tithes, my finances are sanctified unto the Lord and my prosperity is guaranteed! The adversary and devourer are rebuked for my sake, and I function in increased grace for financial abundance. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:13am On Feb 26, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 26TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that God has confidence in me, and I will never live an empty life. I am a passionate soul winning! I'm God's partner in winning souls. My mind is anointed to think God’s thoughts! With the Word of God in my mouth, I cast down all imaginations of fear, failure, sickness, disease and infirmity! There's no place for evil or negative imagination in my heart! My heart is circumcised by the Holy Ghost and my mind inundated with the Word; with which I prevail over all the fiery darts of the enemy! I have the mind-set of the righteous because Christ has been made unto me wisdom. I function today, and always, in divine wisdom, manifesting the glory and virtues of divinity deposited within my spirit. I am set on the course in which I must follow, to fulfil my divine destiny in Christ! I walk in preordained pathways, for God has structured the course of events in my favour, and I go on to fulfil my divine destiny, to the glory and praise of God's Name. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:35am On Feb 27, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 27TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that the Word is in my mouth and in my heart today, working in me and producing results in every area of my life. The Word of God has made me wise unto salvation, and the forces of success, prosperity, and divine health are let loose in my life. I am completely yielded to the Lordship and tutelage of God’s Word and the Spirit. The Lord is guiding my heart and leading me in the path of His perfect will for my life. I walk in dominion today because the Spirit of the Lord has mantled my heart and imparted divine courage to my spirit. Nothing in this world can stop or intimidate me from fulfilling my ministry of reconciliation committed to me by God. I am bold and courageous; I manifest the glory of the Kingdom everywhere I go. I am energized and aglow with the anointing today; and the grace and peace of God are multiplied to me through the knowledge of God, as I walk in and with the Spirit to impact my world with the Gospel. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:46am On Feb 28, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 28TH FEBRUARY.

I affirm that the Father has given me His Word, to show me how to run with patience the race that is set before me. My spirit is open to correction and I have a teachable heart! My heart is full of joy, love, kindness, and compassion. I refuse to allow bitterness, anger, or strife to take root in me. I walk in love today and always, confident that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. My gaze is on the Lord Jesus, and my energies are focused on fulfilling God’s plans and purpose for my life. I function from a vantage position of rest without struggles, worries, or anxieties over anything. Jesus paid the price for all things; and now I live a life of glory, grace, favour, and increase. I refuse to compare myself to anyone else, but measure my success base on my assignment here on earth. I walk by the same principles of faith by which my heavenly Father made the heavens and the earth! Today, by my faith-filled affirmations, I am framing my world, causing spiritual forces and the circumstances of my life to synchronize with God’s perfect will for my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah?
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:54am On Mar 01, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 1ST MARCH

I affirm that I have received abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness; therefore, I reign over and above all circumstances and situation. Excellence, glory, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life because the grace of God is superabundant in and upon me. Daily, I grow in grace and in the knowledge of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The beauty of God in my spirit is showing forth on the outside, evidently, manifest for all to see! Hallelujah! The wisdom of God is at work in me, and my faith is alive! My opinions, judgments, and responses are not according to what my natural senses perceive, but according to the Word. My life is the daily expression of the Word of God. Today and always, I bring forth good things from within me, because I have an excellent mind; I have insight into mysteries and secrets and bring forth creative ideas because Christ has been made unto me wisdom. I initiate success, victory, and prosperity from within, in the Name of Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:05am On Mar 02, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 2ND MARCH.

I affirm that God is at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. The Wisdom of God is propelling me in the direction of God’s will and purpose for my life. My life is well planned by God; therefore, the days ahead of me are days of glory! I will never be a victim of life; never will I be stranded or become a victim of another man’s mistake. The Holy Ghost has made me super-intelligent; He has anointed my mind and given me an extraordinary amplitude of comprehension. I have quickness of understanding, and the Wisdom of God is at work in me to produce excellent results in everything I set my heart to do. Life is not a mystery to me, because as I meditate on the Word, the Holy Spirit unveils spiritual realities to me, enlightening the eyes of my understanding to know and apprehend my inheritance in Christ! I live triumphantly today and always because I live by the knowledge of God’s Word. Glory to God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:30am On Mar 03, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 3RD MARCH.

I affirm that my mind is anointed to think the “God-kind” of thoughts. As I meditate on the Word, and affirm it boldly, I build a wealth of thoughts that keep me in the arena of glory, health, and prosperity, causing me to live the supernatural life here on earth. The anointing of the Holy Spirit is at work in me, guiding me in the path of truth. I am established in righteousness, steadfast and unmovable in the Lord, filled with the knowledge of God, in all wisdom and discernment. I know all things by the Holy Spirit that is at work in me. Today and always, I give expression to the life of Christ and His nature of righteousness in me, functioning with precision and wisdom in all I do. I live continually in the light of God’s Word: in the light of my righteousness in Him. I go forth today, in victory and dominion over Satan, the cohorts of darkness, and the circumstances of life. I experience the power and supernatural grace of God today, as I make manifest the savour of the knowledge of Christ, in every place..
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:07am On Mar 04, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 4TH MARCH.

I affirm that the transcendent life of God and the supernatural effect of His righteousness are working vitally in my spirit, soul, and body! I experience growth, development, progress, deliverance, prosperity, and health because I am walking in the reality of who I am in Christ, taking full advantage of His grace and awesome presence in my life. The Word of God is my life; therefore, it is natural for me to live in, and by the Word. My profiting through the Word is manifest to all! As I put the Word to work today, I am metamorphosed into the glory that I behold in the Word, and I am filled with all the fullness of God. Hallelujah! Through fellowship with the Word, I am brought into an esoteric knowledge of God, and of the Lord Jesus. I have full discernment and understanding of divine realities because the eyes of my spirit have been flooded with light, to know the hope of my calling and the glory of God’s inheritance in the saints. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:41am On Mar 05, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 5TH MARCH.

I affirm that the Father has endowed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. I am full and loaded with good things, and I bring forth excellence from within me today. Therefore, my life is an endless stream of the supernatural, because I live in the Name of Jesus. The Spirit of the Lord is in and upon me, and He has anointed me to preach the Gospel to the poor; He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to bring deliverance to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord. I am sent by the Lord and I have the Spirit without measure. I am on a mission, entrusted with the divine responsibility of reaching those in my world and regions beyond with the Gospel of light. The Spirit of God has anointed me for such a time as this and my zeal, passion, and commitment to the expansion of God’s Kingdom is rekindled today. The glorious light of the Gospel of Christ shines brightly in my world and in the hearts of men today, taking away darkness, pain, and misery, and bringing them righteousness, light, and glory. Blessed be God! Hallelujah.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:54am On Mar 06, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 6TH MARCH.

I affirm that I can do all things through Christ who energizes and infuses me with miracle-working ability! Christ is my competence, wisdom, and ability. I am sufficient in Christ sufficiency! Hallelujah. The wisdom of God is at work in me today, and always; therefore, I excel in good judgment, having the right ideas and making the right decisions at all times. I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. I am not of this world; I’ve been lifted and transported by the Spirit of God into the glorious and higher realms of life, where I only see and relate with the realities of the Kingdom. I am seated with Christ in the realms of dominion and glory; far above all principality, power, might and every domain of darkness! My life is hid with Christ in God, and as I go forth, fulfilling the will of God, nothing shall by any means hurt me because I and the Lord are one. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 7TH, MARCH 2018

I affirm that I am the workmanship of God, created in Christ Jesus unto works, which He had before ordained that I should walk in them. It shall be said of me continually look what the Lord had done. My life is full of the beauty of the Spirit, and I acknowledge the faithfulness of the Father towards me! He has qualified me to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light, having freely given me all grace! He has made my life glorious and the effulgence of His righteousness, beauty, wisdom, and grace. I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, for the joy of the Lord is my strength! I am triumphant in my going out and in my coming in! I’ve been chosen and ordained for the glorious and supernatural life in Christ! This is my heritage in the Lord. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I am making progress, far ahead of all competitors, detractors, and adversaries. I am guided by the Holy Spirit, who also has made my life beautiful and made me the testimony of God’s righteousness and grace. I make progress and move forward consistently by the ability of the Holy Ghost! My path is as a shining light, shining brighter and brighter unto the perfect day! Every step I take is a step of dominion, progress, prosperity, success, and greatness. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:07am On Mar 08, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 8TH MARCH.

I affirm that the Word of God is living and active in my life. I acknowledge the power of the Word, and its ability to transform, purify, strengthen me, and build my faith strong! I give no room to doubt and unbelief, but believe and receive God’s truth always! My heart is continually being purified and enlightened by the Word, and satan has nothing in me. I am a seed of Abraham, and by extension, the possessor of all things. I am blessed beyond measure, and everything consistent with the good life: increase, progress, success, fruitfulness, productivity and a life of glory are my birthright. Hallelujah! The joy of the Lord is my strength, and I am joyful and courageous at all times, irrespective and independent of circumstances. I can never be disadvantaged, because the Lord is my Rock, my salvation, and my exceeding great reward! He’s made my life beautiful, and I am His delight! Glory to God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:05am On Mar 09, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 9TH MARCH.

I affirm that the Lord has anointed me with the Holy Spirit, and with power to be an effective minister of reconciliation, spreading the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ with passion, fervour, and dedication. I am completely yielded to the Holy Spirit who is my extraordinary strategist and Senior Partner in soul-winning. Together we make an unbeatable team, bringing salvation to people everywhere. Hallelujah. I am an agent of change in my world; the Father has granted me the wisdom and grace to make great things happen for others. The anointing of the Holy Ghost is on me and my mind is blessed to bring in new ideas and innovations that will transform the lives of millions around the world positively. I have an inherent ability to be effective and efficient in all that I do, producing lasting and extraordinary results! I am equipped and ordained for a fruitful and productive life. I am effective in my job, business, ministry, and in every area of my life. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:46am On Mar 10, 2018
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:49am On Mar 10, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 10TH MARCH.

I affirm that the Holy Spirit lives in the quarters of my heart; He is the fire and power of my life. His light blazes intensely in my heart, making the Father’s presence real to me, His passion aglow, and His purity aflame in my spirit. Every good and perfect gift is from my Father; and by the Holy Spirit, my spiritual eyes are continually opened to recognize those resources, gifts, and talents the Father has placed at my disposal, so I could be a solution provider, both in my life and in the life of God’s people. I am life-conscious; life works in me! Every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood is inundated with divine energy! I will never be defeated in this life; divinity is at work in me. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I am alive to God! Hallelujah! I have received an overflowing of the Father’s grace. That grace working in me is the power of promotion, unending success, and an extraordinary life of excellence, victory, and dominion. I take advantage of it now and always. I refuse anything and everything that is inconsistent with the Father’s perfect will for my life. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:53am On Mar 12, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 11TH MARCH.

I affirm that my spirit, soul and body is impacted by God’s divine presence. I am a participator in the divine nature, I have heaven in me; therefore, everywhere I go God goes. I am not helpless, but empowered to effect changes in the circumstances of life by faith and in the Name of Jesus. My faith in God and in the power of His Word prevails today, and always. My mind is stationed and focused on the Lord, for He is my delight! In Him, I have found peace, salvation, victory, unending joy, and life everlasting! I grow in grace and in the knowledge of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The beauty of God in my spirit is showing forth on the outside, evidently manifest for all to see! Excellence, glory, virtue and success are the hallmarks of my life. I live in victory over circumstances, daily making progress, and moving forward unto higher dimensions of the Spirit. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:56am On Mar 12, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 12TH MARCH.

I affirm that my life belongs to Jesus Christ. I’ve been crucified with Christ, nevertheless, I live, yet not I, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me! God’s purpose is fulfilled in me, and I walk in His perfect will today and always! Hallelujah! I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus! Sin, sickness, disease, and poverty, are under my dominion! I reign over them because I am superior to this world, its systems, and the vagaries of nature! There’s no death, defeat or failure in my path, because I live by the law of the Spirit of life, in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah! I am what God says I am! I walk in His grace and in His victory! I win every day, reigning in life through Christ Jesus. I am excellent, and I am bearing fruits of righteousness! The Lord is my Rock and my Strength! He is the glory of my life; in Him, I am more than a conqueror, and I have overcome the world, because greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world! Blessed be God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

World's Famous Freemasons / Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins / How To Reap The Full Benefits Of Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.