Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Loveworld AffirmationTrain - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loveworld AffirmationTrain (25807 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:36am On Apr 11, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 11TH APRIL.

I affirm that I am a king-priest! I live up to my calling! I am “kinging” in life, displaying the virtues and perfections of Christ! I exude excellence in all aspects of my life, fruitful and productive in all things by the Holy Ghost. The Word of God has enlightened me on who I am in Christ. I can never be disadvantaged because I am in the centre of God’s will, where all things synchronize and function for my advantage. The Name of Jesus is named upon me, and I walk in my inheritance in Christ. I have nothing to be afraid of, for God had not given unto me the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind! In the face of opposition, my faith is unwavering, because my confidence is in the Word! I prevail over circumstances, functioning from a position of rest and absolute dominion. Daily, as I look into the mirror of God’s Word, I see the real me—an associate of the God kind—with the life and nature of righteousness in my spirit. I am the effulgence of God’s glory, a dispenser of His grace, proof of His love and goodness! He’s the light of my life, and in Him, I live and move, and have my being. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:06am On Apr 12, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 12TH APRIL.

I affirm that my mind is anointed to think excellent thoughts. I am always inspired by the Word, to think on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and of good report. The Word of God is building my faith strong and exposing me to the realities of the Kingdom. My faith will never stand on the wisdom of men but on the Word of God. I choose to walk by faith and not by sensory perceptions! With my spirit, I take a hold of the realities of the Kingdom, walking in divine health, prosperity, favour, and victory. My life only goes in the upward and forward direction because the Father has chosen and ordained me to be productive in all aspects of my life! My mind is anointed for growth and supernatural accomplishment! The eyes of my spirit are enlightened to see the right opportunities and I am well positioned to eat of the good of the land. I know what to do; I know when to do what to do; and I know how to do what to do, through the guidance and light that I have received from the Holy Spirit and the Word. I am making progress and winning every day, by the power of the spirit which is at work in me mightily. Glory to God
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:24am On Apr 13, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 13TH APRIL.

I affirm that my ears are anointed to hear and recognize God’s voice. I’ve received the Holy Spirit, the greatest blessing anyone could ever receive. I will never walk in darkness, confusion or uncertainty because the Holy Spirit reveals to me all that the Father has freely given to me in Christ Jesus, teaching me to walk in the glorious blessings of the Kingdom. I walk in the spirit, and not in the flesh. My spirit is constantly trained by the Word to hear and discern God’s voice as He leads me in perpetual triumph. Hallelujah! I am seated with Christ in the place of influence, power, and authority, where I reign and rule with Him. Christ has settled and made His home in my heart by faith, therefore, the very quality of His personality, His beauties and graces are evident in, and expressed through me. By the anointing, which I have received and which abides in me, my fruitful field is turning into a forest, and my life is glorious everyday. Blessed be God. Hallelujah
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 14TH APRIL

I affirm that I am a new creation in Christ Jesus; I walk in the glorious liberty of the sons of God, freely enjoying my inheritance in Christ, having been made free from sin, bondage, and death, by the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah. My heart is filled with wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of God, and grace and peace are multiplied unto me for a life of success and excellence. I’ve been granted the knowledge of the Word and the Holy Spirit to help me become a more effective minister of the Gospel, having greater influence, reach and impact in the world today. My mind is renewed to think at God’s level; thoughts that are consistent with His eternal purpose and will for my life! Eternity is set in heart; therefore, I bring forth good things from within my spirit to bless my world and the regions beyond. Irrespective of the daunting challenges around the nations of the world; I stand fast in the liberty of Christ and rejoice in the glory of God, never to be burdened by any yoke of bondage. I am free to live, free to reign, and free to serve the Lord in health, joy, victory, and prosperity.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 15TH APRIL.

I affirm that the Word of God has increased my faith; I have a strong and prevailing faith. Nothing is impossible unto me, and no level of success, victory and progress are unattainable for me because I live by faith in the Word. I am energized for victory and positioned for the supernatural life by the Spirit of God who lives in me! I am a minister of reconciliation, I am anointed to propagate the Gospel of God’s power with all fervour and dedication. I am not slothful in this great commission but aglow, burning with the zeal of the Spirit to fulfil this great cause. By the ability of the Spirit, I labour, striving according to the working of His power that works within me mightily. I am excelling in every area of my life because the competence and excellence by which I function are by the Spirit. At all times, my spirit is sensitive to God’s voice, and I am able to discern His voice and counsel to me because I am His sheep. The ways of the Spirit have been manifested unto me, and I am guided from within and through the Word to know and walk in the paths of life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 16TH APRIL.

I affirm that I am exalted in every area of my life. The Spirit of God has granted me spiritual insight and sets me on the right course in life. The keys of the kingdom have been given unto me; therefore, I walk in righteousness and dominion, having insight into mysteries and secrets of the Kingdom. I live above the distracting influences of this earthly realm because I live in, and by the Word. Nothing is impossible with me because my life is the story and testimony of God’s grace. There’s nothing that I do that is void of the anointing. The anointing of God is on everything that I do. This anointing causes me to expand, spread, flourish and advance in life. This is my year of the supernatural and I am far ahead of any competitor or distractor. Hallelujah! God has granted me the speed of the Spirit and I experience luxuriant growth and persistent productivity in every area of my life. Whatever I set my heart to do, the blessing of God is on it. I have multiplied abilities, wherever I am being checked or tested; the least they will ever find is that I am ten times better. I am anointed to walk on water and everywhere around me is green. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:50am On Apr 17, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 17TH APRIL.
I affirm that I am the glory of God, and the Spirit of God is directing me in the path of glory and excellence, by the Word. My life is filled with pleasantness! I am strengthened with divine enablement in my inner man by the Holy Ghost. I function today with the Spirit of might, dominion, and excellence, as the Word of God, gains the mastery in my spirit, soul, and body; dominating my thoughts and actions. Hallelujah! I am a legal representative of the heavenly Kingdom, called and separated from the world. I am from above; therefore, I am not subject to the distracting elements and corrupting influences of this world. I belong in God’s Kingdom, where I enjoy the full blessings and privileges of my kingdom inheritance. Christ lives in me; His life and immortality have been unveiled in my spirit! I am a partaker of the God-life— a life that is superior to sickness, disease, Satan, and death! I walk in dominion today over death and everything associated with darkness, for I dwell in the realm of life. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:16am On Apr 18, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 18TH APRIL

I affirm that the Word of God has been planted in my spirit: and that Word is working mightily in me today, producing in me what it talks about because I am a doer of the Word. With Faith, meekness and gladness I receive and act on the Word to me today, to build me up and catapult me to my next level of success, victory and prosperity. The Word of God is my life, and it’s exalted in my heart, above every thought, desire, aspiration or belief today! My success in life is guaranteed and unstoppable because I have made the Word of God my contemplation and meditation. I will never be a victim in this world, for I possess the power to determine the course of my life according to the Word of God. I have the supernatural wisdom and ability to do the impossible, because the Greater One lives in me! I recognize life’s challenges as my opportunities to win and make my world a better place. I am a champion for my generation, and a problem-solver. Through me, lives will be saved, transformed and preserved today by the power of the Holy Spirit and the Word. Blessed be God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:23am On Apr 19, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 19TH APRIL.

I affirm that I will never walk in darkness; for the path of the just is as the shining light, that shines more and more unto the perfect day. The Lord has perfected all that concerns me, and I am confident of a greater tomorrow, and a day-to-day life of ever-increasing glory because the Lord is the one taking me by the hand, and leading me to fulfil His perfect will for me. Christ is made unto me wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption; therefore, it doesn’t matter what trouble I get into one thing is certain, I am coming out of it. It doesn’t matter what proclamation is made against me, they’re to no effect because Christ is my riddance. He rids me of trouble and plucks my feet out of the miry clay. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against me in judgment is condemned. There’s no shame in my path! I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace; the mountains and hills burst into song before me, and all the trees of the field clap their hands as the Father manifest His glory in and through me today and always. Blessed be God
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:29am On Apr 20, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 20TH APRIL.

I affirm that I am increasing in the knowledge of God’s Word, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding! I am being transformed from glory to glory, and positioned for the extraordinary life of influence, victory, purpose, power, and abundance, through the Word. The Father has transported me to higher levels of glory, as I fellowship with the Holy Spirit, who enlightens me in the way that I should go and fills my life with pleasantness. Daily, I function in the dominion of Christ, and power of the Spirit. I prosper in all my endeavors because I live in the Name of Jesus: the Name above every name. I live triumphantly in all circumstances of life. The Father has granted me the greatest blessing of all; the Holy Spirit, who lives in me! I walk in righteousness, victory, health, and dominion today, conscious that I am blessed to be a blessing. I have eternal life now; therefore, nothing in me produces death. I live in absolute victory and mastery over Satan, the world, and its systems because the greater One lives in me. Glory to God. Hallelujah.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:43am On Apr 21, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 21ST APRIL

I affirm that my trust is in the Lord my God; He is my shield and buckler, my strength, and safety! He is my refuge and strong tower; I am strong in Him; rooted and grounded in His love, and flourishing in every area of my life. I dwell in Christ, in the secret place of the Most High, where I am protected under the presence of the Almighty! I have no fears because He is my safe haven! I am an offspring of the Word; therefore, the Word of God is my life. Daily, I am experiencing increased glory as I speak the Word over my life! I am growing in the knowledge of God’s Word, and the revelation of His love and my life is the testimony of His grace and goodness! I experience peace, progress, increase, success, and prosperity because my mind is stayed on the Word. I am a God-carrying vessel, filled with the maximum load of God! I am unconquerable and indomitable because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:04am On Apr 22, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 22ND APRIL.

I affirm that my eyes are set on God and in His Word alone. As I meditate on His goodness, grace, and wisdom today, my heart is completely overwhelmed by His divine love, which compels and inspires all my actions and dealings. My life is full of peace, and I am making progress from glory to glory, living in the victory of Christ! It’s success and prosperity for me all the way. The anointing of the Holy Spirit is at work in me, guiding me in the path of truth. I am established in righteousness, steadfast and unmovable in the Lord, filled with the knowledge of God, in all wisdom and discernment. I know all things by the Holy Spirit that is at work in me. I am not ordinary; I am a vital member of the family of God—a member of Christ’s body, of His flesh, and of His bones. Daily, I am invigorated with divine might and ability in my spirit for the supernatural. I am empowered to do the impossible, for greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:39am On Apr 23, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 23RD APRIL

I affirm that my life is full of beauty and excellence! The Word of God is alive in my spirit, soul, and body. The Rhema of God is in my heart and in my mouth today; and as I speak it forth, mountains are moved, hills are leveled, and the crooked paths are made straight before me. Nothing is impossible to me because the greater One lives in me. By His power, that’s at work in, and through me; I create my victorious and prosperous life, from glory to glory. Hallelujah! My words are not empty, they are filled with divine energies. The anointing of God’s Spirit is in my words; therefore, the words that I speak, they are spirit and they are life. My words will never fall to the ground without results. When I speak, angels are dispatched into action. My words are quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword. With my words, I cut down every challenge and situation that’s contrary to the provisions of the kingdom. I can never be small in life because I have chosen to generate life with my tongue. With my mouth, I make my way prosperous. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:56am On Apr 24, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH APRIL.

I affirm that I have received the Spirit without measure; the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD. I have quickness of understanding, and I do not judge after the sight of my eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of my ears: but with righteousness, I judge and reprove with equity. The Wisdom of God is at work in me to produce excellent results in everything I set my heart to do! Life is not a mystery to me, because as I meditate on the Word, the Holy Spirit unveils spiritual realities to me, enlightening the eyes of my understanding to know and apprehend my inheritance in Christ! I live in a different street; therefore, none shall be hurt or destroyed in my world: for my world is full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. I am as mount Zion, which cannot be removed but abides forever. As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about me today and forever. Glory to God
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:29am On Apr 25, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 25TH APRIL.

I affirm that the Lord has given me control over everything that concerns me. Therefore, I refuse to be a victim but live in the victory and authority I have in Christ. My faith grows strong as I give my heart to the Word, making me unshakeable and immovable at all times. I am up and alive! The Holy Spirit has granted me the supernatural advantage in life. I walk in greatness and superabundance today. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I flourish daily like the palm tree because I am continually filled with the Spirit. As I speak in tongues even now, I am edified; my spirit is lifted to function from a vantage position of boldness, influence, audacity, and victory in Christ Jesus. I don’t struggle, but enjoy unstoppable growth and progress as I receive guidance and light from the Lord. Hallelujah! I’ve overcome the world because the greater One lives in me, and He causes me to triumph everywhere, and flourish in all I do. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:14am On Apr 26, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 26TH APRIL.

I affirm that the Spirit of God has granted me everything I require to live triumphantly on earth. I am excellent, sound, fruitful and productive in every good work. Christ is glorified in me today, and His righteousness is unveiled through me. I am the workmanship of God, created in Christ Jesus for good works. I have God’s righteousness, life, and nature. I am the effulgence of His glory and the express image of His person. Therefore, I think, act, and live as His perfect representation here in the earth. The Word of God is alive in me; I’m making progress and profiting on every side. I am healthy, strong, excellent and vibrant! My heart is a fertile ground and the Word of God is producing great results in every area of my life! I am one with the Father; as Jesus is, so am I in this world. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:40am On Apr 27, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 27TH APRIL.

I boldly affirm that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I do not walk according to my senses, but according to the Spirit; for the righteousness of the law is fulfilled in me. I walk in the consciousness of my righteousness today. I acknowledge the precious Holy Spirit who lives in me; He is my Comforter, Counsellor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby. I am mightily helped of the Lord, and therefore confident that my progress, prosperity and advancement is evident. God is at work in me; carrying out His purpose in me, doing superabundantly, far over and above, and infinitely beyond my desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams. He is mightily at work in me, both to will and to do His good pleasure and delight. I am guided by His Word, to fulfil His purpose for my life. I am not ordinary; I have eternal life in my spirit, because I’ve received Christ. Christ in me means glory in my life; it means divinity revealed and expressed in, and through me. I am the expression of the beauties and righteousness of Christ, bringing wholeness, sanity, and salvation to my world and the regions beyond. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:34am On Apr 28, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 28TH APRIL.

I affirm that the joy of the Lord is my strength. The Holy Spirit living in me has filled me with courage and supernatural ability to be a blessing to my world, manifesting the virtues and perfections of divinity. God’s righteousness, peace, joy, and excellence exude from me. I am a king and a priest; the Word of God in my mouth is God talking! As I meditate and speak the Word, my life is impacted and transformed into what the Word says, making me a living and walking epistle of Christ. Everywhere I go, men see and take note of me that Christ is in me; for as He is, so am I in this world. Hallelujah! My life is like a well-watered garden; I am fruitful and productive always, and at all times. Everything and everyone that is connected to me experiences the grace of God and responds to the influence of the Spirit and the Word. I am set on the course in which I must follow; thus, goodness and mercy follow me every day of my life, and whatever I lay my hands to do prospers. Glory to God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:40am On Apr 29, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 29TH APRIL.

I affirm that the Spirit of God is alive in me, filling me with miracle-working power. My spirit is inundated with the anointing, such that it permeates my soul and moves upon my physical body, thereby making me invulnerable everyday to the assaults of the devil, and victorious everyday. Death and everything associated with darkness have no place in and around me for I am a life-giving spirit. I reign in life with Christ and have the power to keep satan, sin, and death under my feet! I’ve passed from death unto life, and have been translated into the glorious liberty of the sons of God! I am what God says I am; I am a member of His body, of His flesh and of His bones; invigorated by divinity! Greater is He that is in me than he that’s in the world! I’m on an upward and forward journey of progress and success; positioned for glory and excellence. I function excellently today, through the power of the Holy Spirit who lives in me and guides me from within, piloting me from glory to glory. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:58am On Apr 30, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 30TH APRIL.

I affirm that the Father has made me a dispenser of His goodness! I am mightily blessed of the Holy Spirit; He lives in me in all His power and glory. Thus, to the hurting world, I am God’s outstretched arm; to heal, bless, and deliver. I am full of power, even by the Spirit of the Lord, and the glory of God is released into my world through me today. God has anointed me as a minister of reconciliation, to propagate the Gospel of His power with all fervour and dedication. I am not slothful in this great commission but aglow, burning with the zeal of the Spirit to fulfil this great cause. I function in the dominion of the Spirit, having been enthroned over Satan, the principalities of darkness, and all negative circumstances. Hallelujah! The Father has qualified me to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light. My life is the manifestation of the graces, many-sided wisdom, and perfections of God, whose glory I am, and whose presence I carry to impact and beautify my world, and the regions beyond. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:11am On May 01, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 1ST MAY.

I affirm that the Lord has brought me out of darkness into the Kingdom of His dear Son, where I reign by grace through righteousness and enjoy the glorious liberty of the sons of God. The Lord is the light of my life, by which I navigate my way excellently through life in victory, dominion, and success. My heart and mind are opened to receive God’s ideas, visions, and promptings. My spirit is alive unto God and sensitive to know and walk in His perfect will for me. My joy is boundless today, knowing that it is the Father’s delight to guide and lead me in the path of victory and success, all through the month of May, and always. By the Spirit, I will never walk in darkness, confusion or uncertainty because the Lord is my light; He teaches and guides me in the way that I should go. Hallelujah! He has set eternity in my heart, such that there’s no limit to what I can envision. Today, I reach forth and take a hold of all that’s mine in Christ Jesus, and enjoy the benefits and privileges reserved for me as an heir of God, and a joint heir with Christ. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 2ND MAY.

I affirm that the Word of God is the truth by which I live today and every day. God’s Word has given me light and understanding and has strengthened my faith to lay a hold of all that the Father has given unto me in Christ Jesus. I am living triumphantly, making my way prosperous, as I live in, and by the Word. Daily, my eyes are set on God and on His Word alone. I am perfected in Christ through the enlightenment and understanding granted me by the Spirit to know and live by the greater truths of God’s Word. I am confident that I will consistently make progress and walk in victory everyday. The Word of God has imparted divine life into my spirit, and I am experiencing increased glory as I speak the Word over my life today! I am growing in the knowledge of God’s Word, and the revelation of His love, and my life is the testimony of His grace and goodness! I experience peace, progress, increase, success, and prosperity today. Of my increased through the Word, there shall be no end. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 3RD MAY

I affirm that God has blessed me with all spiritual blessings and have made me a blessing. I am a carrier and dispenser of God’s innumerable blessings to a hurting and dying world. I am a new creation in Christ Jesus, born with the life and nature of God. I am fashioned to manifest God’s glory, perfections and grace everywhere I go. I am the icon of the resurrected Christ, an associate of the God-kind, born to manifest His righteousness and dispense the goodness and excellence of Him who has called me into His marvelous light. I walk by the same principles of faith by which my Heavenly Father made the heavens and the earth! Today, by my affirmations of faith, I frame my world and cause the circumstances of my life to synchronize with God’s perfect will for me. My victory is undeniable, and all the blessings and results of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ are evident in my life. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 4TH MAY.

I affirm that the Father has set up His headquarters in me, and has made me His centre of operation. He has made me a success for life because I love Him and His Word is my delight. I am mightily blessed of the Lord! I carry in my heart the divine attributes of divinity, and I bless my world today, with God’s grace and glory that I carry. I am excellent, full of power, love and the beauty of the Spirit. I walk in righteousness and manifest the dominion of the Spirit. Everywhere I go and in everything I do, the virtues and perfections of divinity are expressed in, and through me in ever-increasing splendour! I am continually transfigured from glory to glory, by the Spirit, as I behold the glory of God in the Word. As I study the Word and speak it forth with boldness, God’s power is activated in me, causing His glory in my spirit to impact my physical body, producing health, strength, and vitality. I walk in victory today, and experience success in all I do. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:11am On May 05, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 5TH MAY.

I affirm that the anointing of the Holy Spirit is at work in me, guiding me in the path of truth. I am established in righteousness, steadfast and unmovable in the Lord, filled with the knowledge of God, in all wisdom and discernment. I know all things by the Holy Spirit that is at work in me. I am a new creation in Christ Jesus, a bona fide citizen of Zion—the city of the living God. I am no longer a stranger but qualified to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in the light. Halleluiah! I am seated with Christ in the place of authority, over and above every government, authority, power, lordship and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. I am over and above all circumstances of life; therefore, I refuse to be subject to the elements of this world because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I take my place of authority in Christ and affirm that the world is under my dominion. Glory to God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:32am On May 06, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 6TH MAY.

I affirm that I am empowered to do things beyond the ordinary, and I am accomplishing great feats by the Spirit, and through the power of God’s Word. I am an offspring of the Word, and the Word has separated me from the destructions that ruin men’s lives, and the judgment of this world. I am identified with Christ in His death, burial, and resurrection, and now walk in newness of life. I’ve been granted insight into the mysteries and secrets of all that the Father did for me in Christ, with the full understanding of my place in Him, the position of authority I occupy, and my oneness with Him. I am built up by the Word of God’s grace and catapulted to the realms of glory. I have in me an inherent ability to be effective and efficient in all that I do, producing lasting and extraordinary results! I am equipped and ordained for a fruitful and productive life. I am effective in my job, business, ministry, and in every area of my life. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 7TH MAY.

I affirm that the Word of God has reshaped my understanding and perception of life. God’s Word on my lips is quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword. They are faith-filled, transforming circumstances and changing situations to conform to the Father’s perfect will for me. I will never miss my way because I’m in the centre of God’s will for my life. I’ve been called to a life of triumph, favor, and victory in Christ Jesus. It doesn’t matter where or the situation I find myself; I win always! I record great and notable achievements, enjoying my days in success, progress, peace, joy, and unending prosperity. The glory of the Word is revealed and made manifest in my life, as it transforms me, causing God’s grace and peace to be multiplied in my life, bringing me favors and blessings. Hallelujah! The entrance of God’s Word gives light to my spirit, producing healing and health in my physical body. As I meditate on God’s Word, supernatural understanding floods my mind, causing me to live victoriously today and always. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:19am On May 09, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 8TH MAY.

I affirm that I am born again; born of the Word that came from above. I am not a stranger or an alien, but a fellow citizen with the saints and member of the household of God. I have the same life from above as Jesus. Therefore, I don’t condescend to the patterns and afflictions that ravage the lives of men, but my affection is set on the heavenly kingdom, where favour, prosperity, promotion, victory, and glory dwell. I am not of this world! I am seated together with Christ in the place of power; far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world but also in that which is to come. I live in dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities, and every opposing force, accusation or hindrance. Hallelujah! Christ has settled and made His home in my heart by faith, thus, the very quality of His personality, His beauties and graces are evident in, and expressed through me. I am on an upward and forward journey only because the Lord has sent His angels before me to minister for me daily! Everywhere I go, good is turned towards me. Blessed by God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:00pm On May 09, 2018
*AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 9Th MAY*

I affirm that the entrance of God’s Word into my spirit produces direction, strength, peace, and understanding. As I meditate on the Word, my victory, success, and prosperity are assured. The Word has taken centre stage in my life and I am full of God’s might! The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in me! Therefore, I triumph over circumstances! I walk in the supernatural, demonstrating the wisdom and character of the Holy Spirit, my sole source of power, strength, ability, and inspiration. I function by His power and glory today, full of the Spirit in wisdom, having spiritual understanding of all things! I am powered by the Holy Ghost and on a perpetual victory parade, excelling and making progress in all my endeavors! Everywhere I go, I receive unparalleled advantages, unprecedented favour, and prosperity. Hallelujah! The Father has imparted eternal life into my spirit, through His Son Jesus Christ. The life of God in me destroys and renders the work of the devil futile in and all around me! I manifest God’s glory, wisdom, and righteousness today, and always. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:28am On May 10, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 10TH MAY.

I affirm that the Lord God has bestowed on me favour and honour! My life is filled with the glory of God! His beauty, wisdom, grace, and righteousness are expressed in, and through me. I am a wonder to my world because the Lord has surrounded me with favor like a shield. I can never be disadvantaged; for all things are commanded to work together for my good. I am more than a conqueror, a victor, and a success forever! Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the World. I am living in the morning of my life! I live a higher life, a life that is beyond this world. I am the blessed of the Lord! I am prosperous and sound, and I lack nothing, for all things are mine! God’s purpose is fulfilled in me, as I walk in His perfect will today and always! I am highly favored of God, and positioned by grace for the supernatural life! I’m reigning in life as a king, exercising dominion over circumstances, taming the forces of nature and charting my course in victory! Everywhere I go, I manifest the glory and righteousness of God. My progress and advancement spread abroad, evident for all to see. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 1:08pm On May 11, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 11TH MAY.

I affirm that the Father has endowed me with all spiritual blessings in Heavenly places in Christ Jesus. I am full and loaded with good things, and I bring forth excellence from within me today. I am a success; I am immune to defeat and failure. I can never be disadvantaged because I am an associate of the Godkind; I manifest the excellence of the Spirit. Eternal life is at work in me now; therefore, nothing in me produces death. The life of God in me makes me superior to the devil and all his works. I will never struggle or walk in the dark of life. There’s light in my life and in all that concerns me because I am yielded to the ministry of the Word. I refuse to fret today or in the future because the light of the Gospel shines in my heart, showing me the path of victory and success! There’s no darkness whatsoever in my life; my way is bright and my future secure. Halleluiah! I’ve been brought out of spiritual death into the arena of life. I live in absolute victory and mastery over Satan, the world, and its systems because the greater One lives in me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 12TH MAY.

I affirm that the Word of God has gained the mastery over my spirit, soul, and mind, giving me a formidable mind-set—the mindset of the just! I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes. I am an offspring of the Word, and God’s Word has given me insight into His perfect will, and guides me in the path of success, victory, and dominion, causing me to deal wisely in the affairs of life. Everywhere I go, I manifest the glories, beauty, and power of the life of Christ in me. Grace and peace are multiplied unto me through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus my Lord. According as His divine power had given unto me all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him that had called me to glory and virtue: whereby are given unto me exceeding great and precious promises: that by these I might be partaker of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. Glory to God!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells / World's Famous Freemasons / Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.