Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Loveworld AffirmationTrain - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Loveworld AffirmationTrain (25812 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:13am On May 13, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 13TH MAY.

I affirm that the Lord is my shepherd; therefore, I refuse to lack. I am a big-time financier of the Gospel, and doors of opportunity are open unto me right now in different parts of the earth. I am blessed and all my needs are abundantly supplied according to God’s riches in glory by Christ Jesus, Hallelujah! I am not helpless but empowered to effect changes in the circumstances of life by faith and in the Name of Jesus. My faith in God and in the power of His Word prevails today, and always, and I rejoice, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Nothing is impossible unto me, and no level of success, victory and progress are unattainable for me because I live by faith in the Word. Hallelujah! I am alive unto God; excellence, glory, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life because the grace of God is superabundant upon me. I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The beauty of God in my spirit is showing forth on the outside, evidently, manifest for all to see! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:13pm On May 14, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 14TH MAY

I affirm my mind is stationed and focused on the Word; for the Word of God has become my delight! I am born of the Word, and the Word has imparted the life and nature of Christ—the Second Adam—in my spirit. I’ve put on the image of the heavenly, and my affections are set on things above, being seated with Christ in the heavenly realms, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name in this world, and in the world to come. The wisdom of God is at work in me and my mind is renewed to think at God’s level; thoughts that are consistent with His eternal purpose and will for my life! I yield to the ministry of the Word and its power to instil in me the right perception and mindset. My life is a testimony of greatness, success, wealth, victory and health, all my days. I bring forth good things from within my spirit today. I am in sync with the Word; for it’s the food for my spirit, and it’s medicine to my physical body. I am transformed today and positioned to deal wisely in all my affairs because God’s Word regulates my thoughts and actions; and as I yield to the lordship of the Word, my profiting appears to all. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:27am On May 15, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 15TH MAY.

I affirm that my spirit is flooded with the warmth of God’s love, and my heart is refreshed in His presence and overwhelmed with His peace. Everything that concerns me is perfected by the Father, and I am guided in the path of success, victory and increased productivity. I am mightily blessed of the Lord and my days are loaded with divine favor! Everywhere I turn, it’s favor. No man or institution will ever disfavor me because the Lord has surrounded me with His favor. The favor of the Lord is at work in me; therefore, I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace; the mountains and hills break forth before me in singing and all the trees of the field clap their hands. Hallelujah! The Father has loaded me with all the benefits of life such that I am thoroughly furnished with all I need to live joyfully always. The favor of God is bestowed on me to reign in life today and forever. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:24am On May 16, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 16TH MAY.

I affirm that I am living in God’s timing for my life! In all that I do, God has given me the favour-advantage. His favour is at work in me mightily! Everywhere I go today, I am accepted and highly favoured, for I carry God’s divine presence with me. I am a blessing to my world, ordained and chosen of the Father to manifest His glory, wisdom, and excellence to my world. I function today as a burning and shining light! I am making the Name of Lord known, and turning men and women from wickedness unto righteousness; this is my purpose, which I live daily to fulfill. I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ Hallelujah! I am inspired by today’s possibilities and tomorrow’s potentials. Through the Word of God, my mind is renewed and my spirit is enlightened to see my future and see the greatness, success, favour, victory, and prosperity which God has ordained to be my day-to-day experience in Christ! My day is full of favour because the Lord has gone ahead of me to make every crooked path to straight. Glory to God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:44am On May 17, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 17TH MAY.

I affirm that God has granted me favor, peace, and ensuring fruitfulness, prosperity, and productivity in every area of my life! Everything in my world conforms with God’s will and destiny for me. The Father has counted me faithful to commit unto me the ministry of reconciliation. I am chosen and anointed by the Holy Spirit to preach the Gospel with power and impact my world with His divine presence. I have the supernatural wisdom and ability to always do things right the first time. The grace for perfection is at work in me, as I diligently carry out the responsibilities which have been committed to me. I refuse to be quiet about the Gospel, for it is the power of God unto salvation. That power is released to turn men from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God as I proclaim the Gospel today. Hallelujah! I am full of God’s might; for Christ, the embodiment of all knowledge, wisdom, and power is alive and exalted in me, working and touching lives through me! Glory to God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:40am On May 18, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 18TH MAY.

I affirm that my life is hid in Christ in God, totally immersed into Christ. Now, the life that I live, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave His life for me. The life of Christ is continually manifested in and through me to everyone in my world. I’ve received grace upon grace and I am reigning in life. This is my set time to experience the immeasurable favour and manifold blessings in every area of my life. I am the apple of God’s eye and He delights in me specially! I am propelled by His wisdom to walk in the paths of victory, joy, prosperity, and peace which He had prepared for me. Durable riches and wealth are mine; for I am the seed of Abraham. Hallelujah! Everything I require for life and godliness has been delivered unto me, and I am enjoying life to the full. I am energized and aglow with the anointing today; and the grace and peace of God are multiplied to me through the knowledge of God, as I walk in and with the Spirit to impact my world and the regions beyond with the Gospel. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:44am On May 19, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 19TH MAY.

I affirm that the eyes of my understanding are enlightened to know what I can do to impact my world and the regions beyond for Jesus. My mind is anointed by the Holy Spirit; therefore, I refuse to let my mind go to sleep! Today, I bring forth good things from within me; for I have treasures in me with which to bless my world. I am full of the wisdom of God, for Christ is made unto me wisdom! That Wisdom is in my heart and in my mouth today! I function in it; I am guided by it, and I’m growing in it daily as I continually meditate on the word and fellowship with the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah! The Lord has caused all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) to abound towards me, and I am sufficient in His sufficiency, fruitful in every good work. I am a success for Jesus, and I win for Him always. I refuse to be limited by contrary forces around me; I accomplish the impossible, I do the spectacular and reach for the peak in all my endeavors by the power of the Holy Spirit. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 20TH MAY

I affirm that my life is characterized with the demonstration of Christ’s resurrected power! There’s life in my body! There’s life in my family! There’s life in my ministry! There’s life in my career and in every area of my life! God’s ability is at work in me; therefore, I live triumphantly in, and by the power of the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah! In all that I do, the Lord has caused every favor and earthly blessing to come to me in abundance, so that I may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need, be self-sufficient, possessing enough to require no aid or support, and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation. I am perfected in Christ through the enlightenment and understanding granted me by the Spirit to know and live by the greater truths of God’s Word. I am confident that I will consistently make progress and walk in victory. I walk in the light of my justification, rejoicing in the life of glory and righteousness in Christ! Having been justified by faith, I have peace with God, absolved of all guilt, free to live and serve the Lord joyously, and gloriously. Hallelujah! My mind is anointed to think God’s thoughts! With the Word of God in my mouth, I cast down all imaginations of fear, failure, sickness, disease, and infirmity! No evil or negative imagination has a place in my heart! My mind is inundated with the Word, with which I prevail over all the fiery darts of the enemy. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:48am On May 21, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 21ST MAY.

I affirm that God has made me a solution provider, a dispenser of His goodness and extension of His arm of favour to others. Eternal life is at work in me, and every fibre of my being is fully yielded to the Lord to carry out His divine plans through me! I am His living tabernacle; He talks through me, moves through me, and expresses His love and righteousness through me! My spirit, soul, and body are sanctified for His sacred use, and His glory is revealed more and more in me today and always. Christ lives in me; therefore, I am made for life! His divine power has given me everything I require to live joyfully and victoriously every day! Success, prosperity, divine health, promotions and the glorious life are my blood-bought inheritance and vital experience in Christ Jesus! The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly heritage. Hallelujah. All things are mine! I walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ today. My life is upward and forward only! I am not moved by inflation, economic downturns, and meltdowns, because I play by a different set of rules! I am an heir of God, with complete access to an incorruptible inheritance. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:50am On May 22, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 22ND MAY.

I affirm that God has given me His life and the faith to live it successfully. I do not walk by carnal reasoning and I do not try to justify myself by good works, but I live by faith and therefore, pleasing to Him in every good work by the power of the Holy Spirit. I am not an ordinary person; I am in Christ, and God is at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. He has imparted eternal life into my spirit, through His Son Jesus Christ. The divine life in me destroys and renders the work of the devil futile in and all around me! Everywhere I go and in all that I do, I manifest God’s glory, wisdom, and righteousness. Hallelujah! God’s grace and the power of His righteousness are at work in me! I live free from sin and sin-consciousness because I walk by faith, and manifest the love of Christ! I walk in the liberty of the Spirit today, and always. I refuse to let my feelings dictate the circumstances of my life; rather, I choose to be controlled by the Spirit, being led by Him and motivated by the Word, which I live by. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:59am On May 23, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 23RD MAY.

I affirm that the Lord has made my life so beautiful! His divine power has bestowed on me [absolutely] everything necessary for [a dynamic spiritual] life and godliness, through true and personal knowledge of Him who called me by His own glory and excellence. I rejoice in His infinite grace and boundless love, for He has caused me to dwell in prosperity in Christ Jesus! I am living triumphantly, every day, enjoying my life, and celebrating the greatness of God in me. I am highly favored of God and positioned by grace for the triumphant life. Hallelujah! I am full of the Holy Ghost! Daily as I affirm the Word, my spirit is edified, conditioned, and my victorious path is paved! I am strengthened and fortified to do the things of God and exercise dominion over circumstances. Hallelujah. I walk in the supernatural, demonstrating the wisdom and character of the Holy Spirit, my sole source of power, strength, ability, and inspiration. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:58am On May 24, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 24TH MAY.

I affirm that the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of the Father, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit abide with me today and forever. My spirit is sensitive to God’s voice, and I am able to discern His voice and counsel to me always because I am His sheep. The ways of the Spirit have been manifested unto me, and I am guided from within and through the Word to know and walk in the paths of life. The favour of God is functioning in and through me. I have received abundance of grace; therefore, I walk in righteousness and reign in life! I am the object of God’s supernatural grace and unfailing love. The Spirit of God has shown me the way to a fruitful and glorious life. As I respond to the Word in agreement, my life is lifted above the crippling principles of this world, and I am catapulted from victory to victory. The Holy Spirit lives in the quarters of my heart; He is the fire and power of my life. His light blazes intensely in my heart, making God’s presence real to me, His passion aglow, and His purity aflame in my spirit. I am fulfilled, joyful, and excited about my life, which the Father had adorned with His beauty, glory, and righteousness. I am established by His grace, in the path of greatness, because I am completely yielded to God’s Word. Blessed be God. Halllelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:12am On May 25, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 25TH MAY.

I affirm that the Word of God is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path! It is the compass by which I navigate through life, driving me in the path of righteousness, success, and prosperity. Daily, the power of the Spirit is activated in me as the Word of God comes forth through me in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs unto the Lord. I am an offspring of the Word; God’s Word is rooted in my heart and has gained the dominion over my thoughts and actions, as I make joyful melodies of the Word in my heart unto my Lord. Hallelujah. My heart will forever trust in God’s Word to do what it says, for not only is the Word my best teacher, it also pilots me to the highest heights of success. I am in Christ; I am seated together with Christ in the realms of power and glory, far above all principality, power, might and every domain of darkness! I reign with Christ today over the circumstances of life and over every negative force of nature, affirming that God’s perfect and eternal will is fulfilled in my life – in my ministry, job, family, finances and in the lives of those around me. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:51am On May 26, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

SATURDAY, MAY 26TH 2018

I affirm that the ability of God is at work in me, and I am conscious of it everyday! I don’t function in my own ability or strength, for God’s inherent ability is in me. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. My life is one of endless possibilities, nothing is difficult for me, and no negative or challenging circumstances and situations are impossible for me to change. My strength is renewed, and I am divinely energized at all times for victory. I live the transcendent life! Divinity flows in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! I reign over sickness, disease, poverty, and lack! I am superior to the devil and his demons. Hallelujah!

My way is paved of the Lord, and the Spirit of God is ordering my steps and directing the affairs of my life to synchronize with the Father’s perfect will and destiny for me. I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. I am recording notable victories and achievements in this year of the supernatural! I make manifest the savour of God’s knowledge in every place, reigning with Christ, and bringing Him glory today. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

• Be bold to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word. That is what takes you beyond salvation, to enjoy the benefits of salvation ~ Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 12:20pm On May 27, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 27TH MAY.

I affirm that I am God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for me to do. I am so valuable to God and even the very hairs of my head are all numbered. I am living in the Sabbath of my life; therefore, my days on earth are full of Joy, grace, pleasure, beauty, and glory. Hallelujah. Sin shall never have dominion over me, for Christ Jesus died for me, and was raised back to life for my justification, thereby absolving me of every guilt and judgment of sin both now and forever. Hallelujah. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and all of Heaven tabernacles on the inside of me. I am full of the Holy Ghost and power. In my body; there is no place for the devil, sickness, and disease. There’s no place for weakness, and failure because I am daily vitalized by the Holy Spirit. I’m in the centre of God’s will and purpose for my life and I am well furnished and equipped by the Holy Spirit who perambulates all through me. Hallelujah. There’s no challenge or problem that is strong enough to destroy me because the greater One lives on the inside of me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:17am On May 28, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 28TH MAY.

I affirm that I was born for such a time as this; born to establish the will of the Father! I am a man on a mission, entrusted with the divine responsibility of reaching those in my world, and the regions beyond with the Gospel of light. Necessity is laid upon me; my zeal, passion, and commitment to the expansion of God’s Kingdom are rekindled today. The light of the glorious Gospel of Christ shines brightly in the hearts of men today, taking away darkness, pain, and misery, and bringing them righteousness, light, and glory, in Jesus’ Name. Halleluiah! I’ve been raised to sit together with Christ in the place of authority; therefore, I function in the place of Jesus here on Earth. I bring deliverance to every creature in my world, taking them out of bondage and corruption, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. I give life to the things around me through the power of my words, for these are the days of the manifestation of the sons of God. As I speak forth now, angels are dispatched into actions to ensure my words do not fall to the ground without results. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:00am On May 29, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 29TH MAY.

I affirm that Christ is alive in me! He has taken His abode in the quarters of my heart and I am filled with the fullness of the Father. I am an extension of the Father to my world; daily, I manifest His perfect glory, His power, beauty, and excellence which has been deposited in my spirit. As I consistently affirm the Word, the glory of Father emanates from my spirit, such that the wonderful deeds and perfections of Him are displayed for the world to see. I am full of love because the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah. I am valuable God and He loves me with an everlasting love. I am propelled and inspired by the Father’s love; I am kindhearted, hospitable, and gracious. I manifest the love of Christ to everyone, guided by the wisdom of God. I am strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, for the joy of the Lord is my strength! I am triumphant in my going out and in my coming in! I’ve been chosen and ordained for the transcendent and overcoming life in Christ! This is my heritage in the Lord! Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:34am On May 30, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 30TH MAY

I affirm that I am anointed with the anointing of Jesus Christ. I am an answer from God! As Jesus is the begotten of the Father, so am I. Daily, I reign in life, exercising dominion over all the forces of nature and authority over circumstances to bring them into union with the Father’s will. My words are backed with power to alter negative situations. Every word that I speak comes to pass. I am not ordinary; I know my divine origin; I am from Zion, the city of the living God. Therefore, I cannot be subject to the principles of this world’s system. I am a heavenly citizen, seated together with Christ in the heavenly realms! Hallelujah. I take after Jesus because I am born of His Word. As I study and meditate on His Word, I become like Him more and more. I do the same things He does and get His kind of results every day. My life only goes in the direction of the Son of God. Irrespective of the happenings around the world, I will never fail in life! I can only be a marvel and an outstanding success, just like Jesus. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:11am On May 31, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 31ST MAY.

I affirm that it is too late to fail and I am too loaded to be poor or disadvantaged! I am an heir of God; I’ve been brought into the place of my inheritance! I will never find myself walking in lack because the Lord is my Shepherd. Daily, I walk in the light of my prosperity, for I am the seed of Abraham; I have access to wealth untold! Lack and want are not a part of my life because I am plugged to God’s unending supply. The grace and ability of God are at work in me, I function with such an outstanding proficiency that everyone around me is inspired for excellence; and I am divinely empowered to teach many how to live and do things right through my words, actions, character, love, faith, and integrity. I belong in God’s superior class of divine beings; therefore I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings, and provisions in Christ Jesus! I recognize today and take hold of my divine right to live in health, prosperity, victory, success, dominion, and excellence! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:05am On Jun 01, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 1ST JUNE.

I affirm that I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ; therefore, all things are mine! I am an offspring of the Word; I am born into greatness and never-ending victories and possibilities. I’m in the centre of God’s will for my life. I am hid in Christ and Christ in God. No weapon formed against me will ever prosper because the Lord has given me the power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt me. Daily, I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace; the mountains and the hills break forth before me in singing and all the trees of the field clap their hands. Hallelujah! For my sake, the loins of kings are let loose and my gates will never be shut. This is my year of the supernatural, there’s no stopping me! The Spirit of God has broken in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: He has granted unto me the treasures of darkness and the hidden riches of secret places. Thus, I’m moving upward and forward and prospering in everything I do. Blessed be God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:27am On Jun 02, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 2ND MAY.

I affirm that the Father has made His home in me. Therefore, I am filled with the fullness of God, loaded with all power, glory, might, and grace of divinity! I’m strengthened through the ministry of God’s Spirit in my life! God’s glory and eternal purposes are revealed to me as I function with and by the ability of the Spirit. My spirit is flooded with divine light, and I can see and apprehend all that belongs to me by faith. I live in divine health and prosperity; enjoying success and victory every day. I am God’s divine masterpiece, made in His image and likeness. I am special and unique and God relates with me in my uniqueness. Everywhere I go, the Father’s glory is revealed and manifested through me, for I am not just a carrier of His glory, but His glory personified. I go about my business today, conscious of the fact that I have all of heaven’s attention and the Father loves me personally.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 5:50am On Jun 03, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 3RD JUNE.

I affirm that I belong in the fraternity of the God-kind, having been born into God’s class, with His divine life in my spirit. I am indestructible, impregnable, and always victorious. I’ve been translated from the ordinary realm of mankind to the supernatural class of the God-kind. I reign in life because the grace of God is at work in me in an increasing measure. Hallelujah! The lines are falling unto me in pleasant places; I experience fruitfulness, peace, prosperity, and productivity in every area of my life, for the Spirit of God has perfected all that concerns me! Hallelujah. I experience absolute success and victory today, and everything in my world is perfected in line with God’s will and destiny for my life. My spiritual antenna is attuned to the Word of God. As I meditate on the Word, my faith increases and produces greater results and my spirit gains the ascendancy over the situations and circumstances of life. I can never be defeated because my faith is the victory that overcomes the world. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:34am On Jun 04, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 4TH JUNE

I affirm that God is at work in me, both to will and to do His good pleasure. I am blessed and highly favored of the Lord! Christ has been made unto me wisdom; therefore, all my affairs are conducted with prudence and discretion. I will never walk in confusion, for the wisdom of God is guiding me and showing me the way to go. I have insight into mysteries and secrets, and hidden things are unveiled unto me by the Spirit of wisdom! I am filled with the Spirit of the LORD, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD. The wisdom of God is in my heart and in my mouth, thus, my choices, actions, and words are in sync with God’s plan for my life! I function today at my best potentials because the wisdom of God is manifested in me, talking through me, leading me, and causing me to be effective and productive in everything I set my heart to do. Blessed be God. Hallelujah.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 5TH JUNE.

I affirm that I am sent by the Lord! I am a custodian of divine truth, and I have received the Spirit without measure. I have all it takes to fulfill my assignment here on earth. Fear has no place in me, for the Father have not given unto me the spirit of fear but of love, power and of a sound mind. My mind is sound, and I am bold to act my faith. I function with the ability of the Spirit today for the Spirit of God is working in me and causing me to have divine courage and confidence. I am king and a priest; I am anointed by the Spirit of God to carry out my assignment with great joy. Hallelujah! My words are not ordinary; they are spirit and they are life. I am fully aware that the quality of life that I live is based on the faith-filled words that I utter. Therefore, I hold fast to the profession of faith without wavering, and I affirm today that my life, health, family, and finances are consistent with God’s Word for my life. Hallelujah. I am favored everywhere I go because the favour of the Lord surrounds me like a shield. It opens doors for me, bringing me into my place of greatness. God’s favour has placed me in a position of advantage, and nothing is too good for me! Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 6TH JUNE.

I affirm that God has given me the ability to decide the quality of life that I want to live! Eternity is laid in my heart! Today, I unleash the forces of prosperity, health, and victory in my life, and disallow sickness, poverty, and defeat in my environment, home and in the lives of my loved ones. I am not a child of chance; for God has prearranged my life for good. I walk those paths that have been laid out for me before the foundations of the world and I prosper in all my ways. God’s Word is in my heart and in my mouth; and as I study and meditate on the Word today, the circumstances of my day align with God’s will and purpose for me! I attract myself only to thoughts that are consistent with my destiny in Christ. Thoughts of victory, increase, success, health, and strength, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Hallelujah! I refuse to see myself small in life, for the God whom I serve is the limit-breaker! I see my greatness, my increase and my influence bursting forth on every side in the name of Jesus! Glory to God. Hallelujah.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:02am On Jun 07, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 7TH JUNE. 

I affirm that my life is full of beauty and I have become a wonder to my world! The Spirit of God is magnifying me in the sight of all men and in places that matter most. I’ve been divinely enabled to walk in prosperity, health, success, and victory. I am different; when I step into a place, things start working because I carry heaven on the inside of me. Irrespective of the heat in the land, I flow in super-abundance because the Lord has brought me to a land that is flowing with milk and honey. Daily, I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills break forth before me in singing, and all the trees of the field clap their hands. Hallelujah! My portions (field, career, ministry, academic, and family) are blessed of the Lord! I belong to Christ; therefore I am Abraham’s seed and an heir according to the promise! I believe and therefore affirm the word in faith that all things are mine! I refuse to be broke or lack-conscious because I’ve been brought into the place of my inheritance. I’m like a tree by the stream, well-watered and ever flourishing, bearing fruits of righteousness and experiencing luxuriant growth in every area of my life. Truly, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I have a goodly heritage. Blessed be God!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 8TH JUNE

I affirm that the Word of God is alive in every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and in every cell of my blood! My life is programmed by the Word of God for the top. I can not think failure, I can not think fear, I can not reason like the poor, I can not think defeat because my mind is renewed by God’s Word. I don’t get frightened, because there are no fright files in my system, they have all been deleted by the Word of God. Hallelujah! There’s no impossibility in my mind and nothing is ever too late or too critical for me because I function in the place and in the authority of Jesus. I am not ordinary; I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. I am seated together with Christ in the place of dominion, authority, and power! I dwell in secret place of the Most High, and I am protected from every wind of evil, violence, and destruction. My spirit is constantly refreshed and equipped by the Word of God, to produce excellence, and manifest His righteousness. Hallelujah. The Word of God has taken centre stage in my life, and I live each day in the presence of God, where there’s fullness of joy, and I dwell in Christ right hand, where there’s endless pleasure. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 7:05am On Jun 09, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 9TH JUNE.

I affirm that the Word of God is indeed a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path! My heart is full of joy because I’m in the centre of God’s will and purpose for my life. The power of the Spirit overwhelms me today as the Word of God comes forth through me in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs unto the Lord. The Word gains root in my heart and gains the dominion over my thoughts and actions today, as I make joyful melodies of the Word in my heart unto my Lord. I rejoice exceedingly today with joy unspeakable and full of glory, for the Lord has done great and wondrous things in my life! Thus, my heart rejoices in His goodness, for He has filled my mouth with laughter. I am strengthened because the joy of the Lord in my spirit is my strength. Gloom, depression, and heaviness are far from me, for I carry an atmosphere of joy with me everywhere I go. Hallelujah! I refuse to worry about anything in this life because I am a child of God, and I know all things work together for my good. No negative thought, comment or situation can distract me from the work God has planned for me to do! I am living every day, to fulfill my destiny in God. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 10TH JUNE.

I affirm that the grace of God is multiplied in my life. I am the manifestation of the glory of God; His splendour, excellence, and perfection are expressed through me and I walk in the victory, boldness, and dominion of Christ. The eyes of my understanding are enlightened; I see the invisible and I am empowered to do the impossible. Hallelujah! My mind is full of possibilities because the Word of God has given me the mind of Christ. Daily, as I meditate on the Word, I make my way prosperous. My whole being is saturated with the anointing and power of God’s Word, such that thoughts of success, possibilities and glory are inspired within me! I am anointed for such a time as this. Hallelujah! The unfavorable economic situation in the world isn’t set against me; therefore, I am not moved by what I see or hear! I am an answer from God; a channel of blessing, through me, the nations of the earth are blessed. I am the seed of Abraham, and it’s my heritage to soar in prosperity even in austere times. I grow stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourish like the palm tree! Glory to God.
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 11Th JUNE 2018

I affirm that the Word of God is alive in my spirit, soul, and body. I am alive unto God; I’ve been ordained and set apart by the Spirit of God for greatness! As the Father is Himself the source of life, in the same way, He has made me the source of life. I am full of life and nothing is permitted to die in my hands. This is my day, my season and my time; I am on stage now! Hallelujah! I am an offspring of the Word, and like Jesus, the devil has no place in me. I am endued with divine might, to win and reign in life as a king. Hallelujah!

The Rhema of God is in my heart and in my mouth today; and as I speak it forth, mountains are moved, hills are leveled, and the crooked paths are made straight before me. Nothing is impossible to me because the greater One lives in me. By His power, that is at work in, and through me; I create my victorious and prosperous life, from glory to glory. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 12TH JUNE

I affirm that my life is for the glory of God! All things are working together for my good because I love the Lord, and I’ve been called according to His purpose. Everything I require for life and godliness has been delivered unto me, and I am enjoying life to the full. I have received abundance of grace, thus, my capacity, vision, dreams, and ideas have expanded. I am conscious of the grace of God that is at work in me mightily. I expand on every side; grow stronger by the day like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourish like the palm tree! I am making progress by the Spirit, and of my increase, progress, and prosperity, there shall be no end! My entire being is inundated with the life of God and I am empowered by the Holy Ghost to do bigger things. I am set on the course on which I must follow and God’s Spirit is leading me in the path of success, victory, and prosperity. Hallelujah! I am made, and I live each day to fulfil God’s dream for my life. I do not struggle but enjoy unstoppable growth and progress as I receive guidance and light from the Lord. I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all the hardships, troubles, perils and corrupting influences in the world. I dominate and triumph over circumstances today and always. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!
Re: Loveworld AffirmationTrain by ProPastorChris(m): 6:42am On Jun 13, 2018
#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 13TH JUNE.

I affirm that I am well positioned by the Lord! I am the light of the world, a city that is set on the hill that cannot be hidden. I am visible, and the Spirit of God is magnifying my voice around the nations of the world. Today, my spirit is activated to receive God’s guidance, and I am making tremendous progress in my life, and the work of the ministry is prospering in my hands. The Lord is guiding me on the path of excellence, victory and increased productivity. The anointing of the Holy Ghost is at work in every fibre of my being, is at work in my ministry, career, finances, academic, family and in all that concerns me. Hallelujah! I am recording great and notable achievements, enjoying my days in success, progress, peace, joy, health, and unending prosperity. Halleluiah! I am making progress, rising like an edifice higher and higher irrespective of daunting challenges, persecutions, hardship and troubles around the nations of the world. When men are cast down by the challenges of life, my testimony will forever be that there’s a lifting up for me. I live in Christ, and function by the power of the Holy Spirit. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

World's Famous Freemasons / Chris Okotie - Tattoos And Plastic Surgery Are Not Sins / How To Reap The Full Benefits Of Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.