Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) (48889 Views)

Lagos Police Rescue 'Crossdresser' In Hijab Who Was About To Be Lynched (Photo) / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) / Foreigners Heading To Benue To Cause Havoc Killed In A Shootout With Soldiers(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by Mike008(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2018
Efficient5:
Benue peeps are only known for s*x.. U see them littered all over Lagos brothels and red spots
No wonder Orton can't defend his peeps...

How does this relate?

You that patronize them you are known for what?

Next time you patronize a prostitute in a brothel respect her ID.
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by khalids: 10:39am On Jan 14, 2018
This makes no sense to me....because the herdsmen really don't care if you are Muslim or not......Provided you are not Fulani you are a goner....
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by excanny: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2018
So101:
Very stupid
Its better stupid than dead. It means nothing, its just a piece of cloth.
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by ANOWEDGREAT: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2018
TI1919:
What a stupid thing to do

This is always what the jihadists have always wanted use fear of getting killed to force u to convert.
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

I laugh at your comment because you do not know Makurdi. Those who know we realise that it's a public show she's portraying. The mechanic village she's talking about is close to Govt House, Central Bank and within the vicinity of Police Headquarters. I can you authoritatively that she couldn't have been stuck there. About yesterday's crisis, no Christian was killed or harmed.

I laugh too!!!!

How long does it take to kill someone my brother?

For your information, I was trapped in FMC Makurdi yesterday not to talk of someone deep inside new garage mechanic village

Cars were vandalised right outside the hospital gate which is on the same road with the government House you claimed.

Self preservation is the first principle in any crisis situation.
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by Yankee101: 10:47am On Jan 14, 2018
TI1919:

You've never lived in Northern Nigeria and don't know how people have been surviving riot after riot, year in year out.

Don't comment out of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by onyeawka80(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
I taya for dem
so many kids and inmatured persons commenting on Nairaland. So sad!

1 Like

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by bamideleniayo(m): 10:48am On Jan 14, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:

She gives the jihadists impression of success.
Jihadists? Do you even know the Meaning of Jihadits?
Fulani Heardsmen baring AK 47 who think they can graze anywhere they like and the Government turning a blind eye because they are so Incompetent and you are here talking about jihad.
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by dadabashua1(m): 10:48am On Jan 14, 2018
IamtherealRita:
Most women are stupid
funny enough most don't know they are.... they see themselves as smart folks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by Bolingoyabongo(m): 10:48am On Jan 14, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Following the Non stop attack by Fulani Herdsmen in Benue state, People are now scared to step their foot out of the house, this lady named Ladi Ene Ogbole just revealed she was forced to dress in hijab to make sure she doesn't get killed, this is alarming, see photos plus her post below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/herdsmen-attack-woman-dresses-up-as.html

[color=#000099][quote author=Bhelamblog post=64179497]Following the Non stop attack by Fulani Herdsmen in Benue state,
this is propaganda, if I'm not mistaken the christian/muslim population in any part of Benue State is heavily tilted in favour of the xtians and therefore if anyone should be disguising his or her identity in view of the volatile situation now it must be the muslims.
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by Bsingle(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2018
Oga oo
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by toye440: 10:56am On Jan 14, 2018
Trust me dis is wat dey want, for even d emir to endorse d killings calling it a reprisal attack means more still to come. Benue ppl its now or u all bcom history.
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by treasuredude007(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2018
Zamfara state is predominantly Muslim populated area, when Fulani where wiping villages back then, no one sees it as a threat, the same thing with katsina state, Fulani man will not spare u for being a Muslim as far as he sees u to be a threat to his cows. May God save us from the evil ones.
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by klax(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2018
She is not serious and very slly. Did fulani told her they are after her because she is not wearing hijab or what nonsense is she talking about and if even the tsetse flies called herdsmen are doing religious cleanse so she can't defend her faith?

If that religion called Islam is the last religion on earth I will become idol worshiper than to join a religion that get joy in blood shed.

I used to hate Donald Trump but because of Islam madness I love him. Any country at peace has no muslin or they are so minority but anywhere they are allowed to raised their heads that country will never know peace again. Google is your friend to proof me wrong. In fact Buhari behaviour makes me hate them the more.

Benue people should rise to the occasion stop being cowed by these demons God forsaken infidel blood sucking vampire who their god can't fight for him but using them to fight for him what a strange god they serve.

Let everyone defend themselves so simple. Apostle Suleiman said let everyone defend themselves they Otobolized him with fake news suddenly the Otobolism ladies who no ine has never kniwn or see on screen before suddenly she was a singer in canada and the other one is sctress im still waiting ti hear the song she sang and the movies she acted up till now.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 14, 2018
GraGra247:
The three posters above me, what is stupid about a woman going extra mile to take precautions if by any means it can help save her life.

What is wrong there is that if she's a Christian she should have kukuma declare her self a Muslim.
Now today being a Sunday she would be in church singing hallelujah.

What a hypocrite.

That's what wrong.
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by Torg77: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2018
Why is glo such a terrible terrible network for data services. It's very horrible. Their service should also come under the crime section on nairaland
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by bleskid: 11:17am On Jan 14, 2018
okosodo:
Benue has been captured
na you them capture...
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by talk2emma: 11:19am On Jan 14, 2018
jaymejate:
All of you shouting she's stupid...
It's because you are in your abode feeling safe.
Go to where there is no safety and look how people survive.

Someone did something wise to be safe and you are saying she's stupid. Then you're dumb

I just tayad for these mumu Nigerians on NL

Are you now saying we should dress like Muslim to be safe in Nigeria... What happen to human rights
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by bleskid: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2018
Nixiepie:
Benue peeps so lazy
na.your fada lady.. hopeless idiot
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by jaymejate: 11:21am On Jan 14, 2018
talk2emma:

Are you now saying we should dress like Muslim to be safe in Nigeria... What happen to human rights

In the grave
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by GraGra247(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2018
tamethem:

What is wrong there is that if she's a Christian she should have kukuma declare her self a Muslim.
Now today being a Sunday she would be in church singing hallelujah.

What a hypocrite.

That's what wrong.

Go to the north, look boko haram & fulani heardsmen in the face and tell them you are a Christian and there's nothing they can do about it.

If you refuse to do this then you're a hypocrite worse than the devil.

That she changed her apparel, does that signify that she denounced Christianity.

Cowards like you hide in your comfort zone and judge people that are better than you.
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by cytell56: 11:24am On Jan 14, 2018
TI1919:

Would you blame her!!!
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by smokeyupu(m): 11:25am On Jan 14, 2018
TI1919:
She is playing a dangerous game. Boys wey de vex fit see am think say na one of the guys wey killed our people wife and God forbid. People are not happy o
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by klax(m): 11:29am On Jan 14, 2018
onyeawka80:
so many kids and inmatured persons commenting on Nairaland. So sad!

Let's hear your view your so called immatured in here might learn from your post and become mature in reasoning. We are here to enlighten each other, sometime defensive, sometime fierce argument, sometime serious and uncalled for attack and so on yet we moved on.

Thanks
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by ignis: 11:30am On Jan 14, 2018
They are winning....and we are smiling and making fun of it.
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:31am On Jan 14, 2018
Moja mosa la n mo akinkanju, akinkanju to ba moja tio mosa iru won maa n bogun lo ni....nice strategy from the girls....when buhari go call his dogs to order self....
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by onadana: 11:41am On Jan 14, 2018
GraGra247:
The three posters above me, what is stupid about a woman going extra mile to take precautions if by any means it can help save her life.

Those who love their lives will loose it.
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by viceddy95(m): 11:42am On Jan 14, 2018
phlamesG:
If you can't beat them join them, smart move.
that was den,, if u can't beat dem, run from dem....
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by PeddyBlue(m): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
Is that not the end point of the jihadists game of violence. The woman should be banished
what has jihadist got to do wit dis. ur hatred and ignorance about a religion has taken d better part of u. and u guys will always claim to be tolerant.
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2018
GraGra247:

SENSE FALL ON U BIKO...
Re: Woman Dresses As A Muslim In Hijab In Benue To Be Safe (Photos) by talk2emma: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2018
jaymejate:

In the grave

The thing is this let everybody defend him self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State / Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS / Motorcyclist Kidnaps And Rapes Passenger In Oyo, Kills Her 5-Year-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.