Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn (46941 Views)

Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" / Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

Clearly your poor education can't let you tell the difference between famsing and dissing, I wouldn't blame you, your lack of exposure is ridiculously visible.
My boy you can't speak of anyone's destiny, you're not even in control of yours, reason why your intellectual property was stolen and you couldn't do nothing. Pray against the spirit of working and others reaping the reward. grin
Ancestral curses are very powerful.

Thank God u admitted that my work was stolen, it's obviously cos it's too good... And I know that the sacred Tomato which u and your ancestors have been worshipping is yet to still make wisdom available in your generation....
Sebi u think say u sabi diss...u dae learn, I will use u to kill boredom... Lwkmd
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by honniemail(f): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
You have been typing the same thing since.. Seems like your brain is on auto repeat.. And hence you are stuck on foolishness.... Keep it up [/quote]

Honestly,btw the both of you ...you are the one sounding pained ..nobody is perfect..taking easi's imperfection to d extreme is uncalled for..

Facts were stated and u wont expect everybody to av same opinion... some might agree and oyher may not..

Personally i only heard d name nd otedola never listened to his music..i even tot he was a ghanian nd i dnt totally agree with threebear but i wont come on a public forum nd start writing anytin just to get back at someone dat has a diff opinion
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
honniemail:

You have been typing the same thing since.. Seems like your brain is on auto repeat.. And hence you are stuck on foolishness.... Keep it up

Honestly,btw the both of you ...you are the one sounding pained ..nobody is perfect..taking easi's imperfection to d extreme is uncalled for..

Facts were stated and u wont expect everybody to av same opinion... some might agree and oyher may not..

Personally i only heard d name nd otedola never listened to his music..i even tot he was a ghanian nd i dnt totally agree with threebear but i wont come on a public forum nd start writing anytin just to get back at someone dat has a diff opinion
K
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

Thank God u admitted that my work was stolen, it's obviously cos it's too good... And I know that the sacred Tomato which u and your ancestors have been worshipping is yet to still make wisdom available in your generation....
Sebi u think say u sabi diss...u dae learn, I will use u to kill boredom... Lwkmd
Lol, funny you talk about foolishness but from every indication, you've shown you're foolish.
First you advice mr Eazi about what to do with his career, a man that is more successful than everyone in your family, more famous and richer, but you are a struggling blogger, who doesn't even get one comment or view on his blog.
Next you call me foolish, even a kindergarten kid would know I outclass you on everything. When I look at you, I feel sorry for you, because your thinking faculty is obviously faulted .
Your work was not stolen because it was good ,your work was stolen because they could do it and suffer no repercussions, because guess what, you're a nobody.
This should be a wake up call for you, get smart and channel your energy at the right directions .
And yup ,I enjoy dissing, but this is no fun, I'm beating you too easily, challenges thrill me, but you, it's like arguing with a faulty programmed robot.
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

Lol, funny you talk about foolishness but from every indication, you've shown you're foolish.
First you advice mr Eazi about what to do with his career, a man that is more successful than everyone in your family, more famous and richer, but you are a struggling blogger, who doesn't even get one comment or view on his blog.
Next you call me foolish, even a kindergarten kid would know I outclass you on everything. When I look at you, I feel sorry for you, because your thinking faculty is obviously faulted .
Your work was not stolen because it was good ,your work was stolen because they could do it and suffer no repercussions, because guess what, you're a nobody.
This should be a wake up call for you, get smart and channel your energy at the right directions .
And yup ,I enjoy dissing, but this is no fun, I'm beating you too easily, challenges thrill me, but you, it's like arguing with a faulty programmed robot.

Yo, someone said not to diss here.... So u will be Ignored...I have got things to do rn... My chats are piling up and I got articles to write too... So go and do something good with your life too... But if u want to diss, u can always do it on whatsapp... I like it more there

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

Yo, someone said not to diss here.... So u will be Ignored...I have got things to do rn... My chats are piling up and I got articles to write too... So go and do something good with your life too... But if u want to diss, u can always do it on whatsapp... I like it more there
LMAO and he disappears like I knew he would. You're obviously still still a learner, run along kid .Hopefully one of those stories you're writing will be better than this tragic article. I mean it can't really be worse. grin
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

LMAO and he disappears like I knew he would. You're obviously still still a learner, run along kid .Hopefully one of those stories you're writing will be better than this tragic article. I mean it can't really be worse. grin

When u grow up u will definitely understand, and between I can't ignore important people just to plank a nonentity... Now u can go
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by blessingsonflee(f): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
jaxxy:

U bad oooo. Mr Eazi opportunist? grin Anyways i just think Naija Made him who he is bt he failed to appreciate dat! Naija is proud of their own and dey took his music to the forefront bt the niggah no won believe.
very proud nigga! Ghana wey him dey claim even reject am. Dude was dead on arrival joor. cheesy
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by pedrilo: 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

I don't know why u sound insultive... We are talking about his music career here not his marriage or life story... You Nigerians should read and understand before u jump to conclusions.... Maybe that's when we will really make it
tell us abt ur own career. Oshi
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

When u grow up u will definitely understand, and between I can't ignore important people just to plank a nonentity... Now u can go
Important people that can't help your life significantly in any form, why do you keep them around?
To remind yourself, there is light after the tunnel?
Hahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
pedrilo:

K
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
pedrilo:
Visit his empty blog, you'll see everything you need to know about his career grin
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

Visit his empty blog, you'll see everything you need to know about his career grin

After all your toiling, none of your post got more likes than mine on this thread.... Try harder next time.... Goodnight... Got 300+ people to reply on whatsapp.. Lwkmd
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

After all your toiling, none of your post got more likes than mine on this thread.... Try harder next time.... Goodnight... Got 300+ people to reply on whatsapp.. Lwkmd
Thank the lord you specified it to only this thread, what about other threads ,king savagely Simon? grin
Mr fitness freak with one pac hahahaha hahahahahaha the stench of losers is torturous, you can perceive it from a mile off.
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by jaxxy(m): 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
blessingsonflee:
very proud nigga! Ghana wey him dey claim even reject am. Dude was dead on arrival joor. cheesy

Well he does have sm talent. i just hope he changes his mentality so naija can embrace him again. Or maybe its temi dats making him misbehave? cheesy
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

Lol, you mean even those ones that left your message on seen ?
I see grin
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

Thank the lord you specified it to only this thread, what about other threads ,king savagely Simon? grin
Mr fitness freak with one pac hahahaha hahahahahaha the stench of losers is torturous, you can perceive it from a mile off.

Wawu..... This thing went on my Instagram... Lwkmd..... I got a fan.... Choi..... Well idgaf about you.... And I won't even try to get shii on u.... Na u get time... Choi.. Lwkmd
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 11:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:
Lol, you mean even those ones that left your message on seen ? I see grin

Scroll up, you will see a Screenshot of my chats..... Good luck... Lwkmd
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

Wawu..... This thing went on my Instagram... Lwkmd..... I got a fan.... Choi..... Well idgaf about you.... And I won't even try to get shii on u.... Na u get time... Choi.. Lwkmd
Honestly I shouldn't have, now I have to restrain myself from laughing like a lunatic in the middle of the night. Can you imagine how much I exerted myself, thinking I was arguing with a human like me, not some avant garde experimental prognosis.
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
Parollawd:

Scroll up, you will see a Screenshot of my chats..... Good luck... Lwkmd
I saw it, 308 contacts.
I take it that's quiet a milestone for you, chatting with 300 people grin
What other achievement do we celebrate today?
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

Honestly I shouldn't have, now I have to restrain myself from laughing like a lunatic in the middle of the night. Can you imagine how much I exerted myself, thinking I was arguing with a human like me, not some avant garde experimental prognosis.

I. Never took u even half seriously, If I did u won't be typing.. Fact.... I got myself a fan.... Monitoring spirit... Choi... Lwkmd
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 11:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:

I saw it, 308 contacts.
I take it that's quiet a milestone for you, chatting with 300 people grin
What other achievement do we celebrate today?

Obviously u don't even have any other ideas popping in your deflated head
From people leaving my message on seen to 300+ chats being a milestone

Mehn.. I am done replying.... Like I said... An article coming soon, and since u are such a good fan... Make sure to read my blog... Lwkmd
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by 9jaPublisher110: 12:01am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 12:05am On Jan 17, 2018
Parollawd:

Obviously u don't even have any other ideas popping in your deflated head
From people leaving my message on seen to 300+ chats being a milestone

Mehn.. I am done replying.... Like I said... An article coming soon, and since u are such a good fan... Make sure to read my blog... Lwkmd
Now I know why you're a writer even though you don't have the talent, it makes perfect sense now. You weren't gonna have a future at a pageant, so why not scribble up something that affords you an anonymous status and keeps you hidden. grin
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Threebear(m): 12:06am On Jan 17, 2018
Parollawd:

I. Never took u even half seriously, If I did u won't be typing.. Fact.... I got myself a fan.... Monitoring spirit... Choi... Lwkmd
Honestly there is nothing to monitor about you, you are barely detectable ,figuratively and literally.
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by stacyadams: 12:21am On Jan 17, 2018
grin grin forget d guy dressing and wetin em talk...mr eazi is a good musician.......hate it or love it..em try..

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 17, 2018
Parollawd:

Source: http://www.donsimonii.com/2018/01/story-adanna-2-chapter-4.html?m=1

Love him or hate him, I can bet you would keep fighting for Nairaland front page (as a hungry blogger that can't buy quality traffic) while he Enjoys his life.

Nigerians are so hypocritical.

We hate the truth.

I know it people like you that voted buhari.

Eazi was right, although he is not supposed to mention it, it was glaring,

Like it or not Ghana sounds has influenced Nigerian music more than you know.

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 17, 2018
Threebear & Parollawd

Guess I should fix a meet-up for you guys so you both can beat the hell out of yourselves. grin; D; D
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 7:23am On Jan 17, 2018
emmanuelike:

Love him or hate him, I can bet you would keep fighting for Nairaland front page (as a hungry blogger that can't buy quality traffic) while he Enjoys his life.

Nigerians are so hypocritical.

We hate the truth.

I know it people like you that voted buhari.

Eazi was right, although he is not supposed to mention it, it was glaring,

Like it or not Ghana sounds has influenced Nigerian music more than you know.

K

1 Like

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 7:24am On Jan 17, 2018
Reiyvinn:
Threebear & Parollawd

Guess I should fix a meet-up for you guys so you both can beat the hell out of yourselves. grin; D; D

Lwkmd
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by bamoski(m): 7:30am On Jan 17, 2018
Parollawd:

Click www.donsimonii.com check authors on the blog and tell me if we ain't 4...Pls don't jump into conclusions next time... I won't take out time to explain before trolling

Story for the birds
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Parollawd(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2018
bamoski:

Story for the birds
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nengi Hampson Rocks Wedding Dress In New Pictures / Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) / Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.