Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,842 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:03 AM

Invitation For Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Job Interview (14417 Views)

NIS RECRUITMENT: Invitation For Physical Examination And Document Verification. / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Job Interview by David97: 7:17am On Jan 14, 2018
M&N Group
Congratulates you for been Shortlisted for RC1053735
Work assessment
On the 15th/Jan/2018,8am
@5 Oke close,off Olayiwola str, Oregun Police Post ikeja

Pls I need ur help, a friend of mine got this text message this morning I want to know if its a scam or its real pls help a brother out

Cc;lalastica pls move to front page
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by IamGoke(m): 7:21am On Jan 14, 2018
May be the message was sent to a wrong destination!!
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by David97: 7:34am On Jan 14, 2018
IamGoke:
May be the message was sent to a wrong destination!!

He got the text on his phone, I just want to know the if the company exists at all and are holding their screening exercise on Monday
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by Emmatik(m): 8:19am On Jan 14, 2018
Very very fake...You'll be asked to pay 20k and all that...Tell your friend not to go

David97:
M&N Group
Congratulates you for been Shortlisted for RC1053735
Work assessment
On the 15th/Jan/2018,8am
@5 Oke close,off Olayiwola str, Oregun Police Post ikeja

Pls I need ur help, a friend of mine got this text message this morning I want to know if its a scam or its real pls help a brother out

Cc;lalastica pls move to front page

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Job Interview by Ismail85(m): 7:11am On Jan 17, 2018
Dear candidate, MG Group Inc. Shortlists you for a work assessment with the HR executive on Wed 17/01/18 by 8am at Plot 5, Oke Close off Olayiwola Street along police post, Oregun Ikeja Lagos. Come with a recent CV and be punctual. [MN/10516327]

You mean they are just born time waster.[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Job Interview by Kelvinkinvi1: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2018
I was at M&N last month it a business firm I cheesy was selected last month presently I am been paid on the there department
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by Kelvinkinvi1: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2018
It is not a scam

[/quote]
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by Lawbammy03: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
Kelvinkinvi1:
I was at M&N last month it a business firm I cheesy was selected last month presently I am been paid on the there department

Please I received Thai text too and I want you to help me. I want to know more about them. Pls can we chat on whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Job Interview by henrynkem(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
which story person go believe now?
I also got the same SMS,.& the interview is slated for Monday.
maka man no go waste timi, energy & resources o...
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by Oezil(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
me self jes get the message naw oo..anybody don confam dix thing
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by guiddoti: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
Op
Google instant street view.
Type the address on the online page. This will give you instant building view of the location..

You shall know the truth; the truth you know shall set you free.
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by Austin7768: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
pls who know this company by name Regal Ltd..... I was invited tomorrow at Owerri for interview... am afraid of scarmers
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by tosbobby(m): 4:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
Got this

MAG Group shortlist you for an interview on Wed.14/02/18 by 8am @ 5 Oke close off Olayiwola street,close to Oregun police post, Ikeja Lagos.
HR- Mrs Precious.
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by trioti(m): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2018
tosbobby:
Got this

MAG Group shortlist you for an interview on Wed.14/02/18 by 8am @ 5 Oke close off Olayiwola street,close to Oregun police post, Ikeja Lagos.
HR- Mrs Precious.

Please did u attend!??

I got the same

MAG Group shortlist you for an interview on Thur.21/02/18 by 8am @ 5 Oke close off Olayiwola street,close to Oregun police post, Ikeja Lagos.
HR- Dr Ayas A.Solomon.

Guess its a scam?
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by trioti(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2018
Ismail85:
Dear candidate, MG Group Inc. Shortlists you for a work assessment with the HR executive on Wed 17/01/18 by 8am at Plot 5, Oke Close off Olayiwola Street along police post, Oregun Ikeja Lagos. Come with a recent CV and be punctual. [MN/10516327]

I got the same message, did u go

MAG Group shortlist you for an interview on Thur.21/02/18 by 8am @ 5 Oke close off Olayiwola street,close to Oregun police post, Ikeja Lagos.
HR- Dr Ayas A.Solomon.
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by tosbobby(m): 1:52am On Feb 22, 2018
I didn't attend.
trioti:

Please did u attend!??

I got the same

HR- Dr Ayas A.Solomon.

Guess its a scam?
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by billy: 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2018
@trioti & @Ismail85,

Did you eventually attend the chat today? Same address with different coy name (MAG Group, Mac Consult and bla bla bla)

Got scheduled for tomorrow morning but not going.

I can't even recall ever applied to such coy and the text message came to the number I don't use regularly. Not even on my CV.

SMS was BC'ed randomly, most likely...

trioti:

I got the same message, did u go

HR- Dr Ayas A.Solomon.
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by billy: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2018
See below screenshot of this so called scammers

[img][img]

billy:
@trioti & @Ismail85,

Did you eventually attend the chat today? Same address with different coy name (MAG Group, Mac Consult and bla bla bla)

Got scheduled for tomorrow morning but not going.

I can't even recall ever applied to such coy and the text message came to the number I don't use regularly. Not even on my CV.

SMS was BC'ed randomly, most likely...

Re: Invitation For Job Interview by Ricay(f): 7:35pm On Apr 30, 2018
This is your invite For an Interview with the HR EXECUTIVES of MAG CONSULT on TUE.01-5-18 8am @5,Oke close,off Billingsway,Oregun,Ikeja,Lagos.
HR-MRS ELIZABETH plz how true is this? I just got it now

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Job Interview by brightgreat(m): 8:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
just sleep and rest in your house

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Job Interview by Felyportal25: 9:01pm On May 05, 2018
i also got a message that i am invited for an interview at mag consult on monday 7/07/2018 by 8am at 5,oke close,off billings way,oregun ikeja.hr shina ayomi,plz can some give details abt the coy
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by TMMDigital: 4:51pm On May 11, 2018
I got the same message from MAG CONSULTS for a test today, 11 may 2018 from HR- MRS ADENIRAN.
How can one company have different HR?
If you want to sell drugs and other MLM products, just go and waste money and energy and enjoy the talk and presentation.
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by tenderlyme(f): 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
gd evt every1 pls I got dis sms from dis guys. This is your interview invite with Mag consult Mon 4/6/18 by 8am at 5,oke close,olayiwola street off billings way preying ikeja.He Gladys 08062627962. pls make una help me bcuz I no get d mobile 4useless waka dis yr. are dey real/fake tnx a million in advance
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by Kingingayo: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Yeah! They are one of the best organizations I have known and their pay is making sense.
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by Kingingayo: 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ricay:
This is your invite For an Interview with the HR EXECUTIVES of MAG CONSULT on TUE.01-5-18 8am @5,Oke close,off Billingsway,Oregun,Ikeja,Lagos.
HR-MRS ELIZABETH plz how true is this? I just got it now

This organization is one of the best among others
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by Kingingayo: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ismail85:

You got it all wrong
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by Kingingayo: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
guiddoti:
Op
Google instant street view.
Type the address on the online page. This will give you instant building view of the location..

You shall know the truth; the truth you know shall set you free.

Lolz! That's where we get many things wrong. If u don't get to d organization u can't know what is going on there. Google is not holy spirit that will know everything. Have u forgotten that some one is the google. Too much of analysis leads to paralysis.
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by guiddoti: 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
Kingingayo:

Lolz! That's where we get many things wrong. If u don't get to d organization u can't know what is going on there. Google is not holy spirit that will know everything. Have u forgotten that some one is the google. Too much of analysis leads to paralysis.
oh! You should leave PHC for GNLD job in Lagos? I understand you, bro.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Job Interview by Kingingayo: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
TMMDigital:
I got the same message from MAG CONSULTS for a test today, 11 may 2018 from HR- MRS ADENIRAN.
How can one company have different HR?
If you want to sell drugs and other MLM products, just go and waste money and energy and enjoy the talk and presentation.

If u r in a company and u r d only HR personnel in d organization and the so called salary is nothing to be compared to the work u engaged in how would u feel?

Think: if money and banana is presented to a monkey which one will d monkey choose. If u r presented with job and business which one will u choose? I c d reason now that our president said youths are lazy bcoz their brain has been programmed to JOB.
Re: Invitation For Job Interview by guiddoti: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Kingingayo:

If u r in a company and u r d only HR personnel in d organization and the so called salary is nothing to be compared to the work u engaged in how would u feel?

Think: if money and banana is presented to a monkey which one will d monkey choose. If u r presented with job and business which one will u choose? I c d reason now that our president said youths are lazy bcoz their brain has been programmed to JOB.
Thrash, answer above reply. what do you mean by lazy? Doing research on their location is lazy? Your plan wouldnt work.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Job Interview by Olypeppy(f): 10:01am On Aug 23, 2018
tosbobby:
Got this

HR- Mrs Precious.
I got this message this morning and I live in Port Harcourt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Npower: I Have Been Deployed. Thank You Nairaland. / A Hand Written Or Typed Application Letter For Job / Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.