Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation (12804 Views)

NYSC Postpones Batch B Stream 2 Orientation Course / NYSC Postpones 2018 Batch B Online Registration To July 9th, 2018 / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by ceejayluv(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2018
smartty68:

Same thing I've been saying. NYSC is just a waste of time in this country.

Thumbs up Man

Being in Nigeria at all is a waste of time.
Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by 99foxxy(f): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2018
What kind of problem is this?
Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by emma321(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2018
Nice
Annnonymous:
Good.

Before innocent students will comman goan die
Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by edlion57(m): 9:05am On Jan 14, 2018
smartty68:

Thumbs up Man
my brother only if der can hear our plead
Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by emma321(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2018
99foxxy:

How
Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by ottohan: 9:32am On Jan 14, 2018
whirlwind7:
sad
omenkaLives should hurry up and share the pictures he took of Makurdi with the misinformed NYSC officials. They need to know that the people are going about their peaceful business. The weather is calm, the goats, cow and sheeps are grazing peacefully, while the herdsmen are helping the farmers plough their lands without asking for anything in return.
In place of AK-47 and machetes, the herdsmen are carrying hoes and shovels and are hard at work in the farmlands.
There is no tension anywhere, except that which exist in the minds of "ipobians", "jonathanians" and "Ugandan pigs" who are the real enemies of Benue state.
The herdsmen didn't kill anyone. It was all a propaganda by the media houses who want us to chase out the peaceful herdsmen, just so they can be replaced by ipobians who have been scheming to snatch the beautiful and godly women of Benue state.
Hahahahaha
I believe you are trying to sound sarcastic cool

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by KayCee92(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2018
edlion57:
Der should even close Nysc....govt should give the money der spent on one person during Nysc to the graduate immediately after school to start up something reasonable

u just said my mind.....come collect
Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by edlion57(m): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2018
KayCee92:

u just said my mind.....come collect
I wish der will implement it
Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by Succette: 10:23am On Jan 14, 2018
whirlwind7:
sad
omenkaLives should hurry up and share the pictures he took of Makurdi with the misinformed NYSC officials. They need to know that the people are going about their peaceful business. The weather is calm, the goats, cow and sheeps are grazing peacefully, while the herdsmen are helping the farmers plough their lands without asking for anything in return.
In place of AK-47 and machetes, the herdsmen are carrying hoes and shovels and are hard at work in the farmlands.
There is no tension anywhere, except that which exist in the minds of "ipobians", "jonathanians" and "Ugandan pigs" who are the real enemies of Benue state.
The herdsmen didn't kill anyone. It was all a propaganda by the media houses who want us to chase out the peaceful herdsmen, just so they can be replaced by ipobians who have been scheming to snatch the beautiful and godly women of Benue state.
Why take it so personal?
Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by benuejosh: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2018
It is better because the situation in Benue is still tensed. Benue guys are waiting for just a very little provocation now. Even if a malam spit were they don't like, it is enough provocation for now. Musa is Musa, Adamu is Adamu, Ibrahim is Ibrahim! Enough is enough with this nonsense, we want to do a final cleansing now! Keep those guys safe for now.
Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by TycoOn04: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nice move . if the government won't do anything about the killings . the least they can do is to protect the lives of corp members. But wait , Taraba state nko?

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by kayceerilyn(f): 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
olisehcom:
God knows I'll redeploy if ever I got posted to Benue.......I don't even want to think about it angry
You were supposed to be in church
Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by zhikirullah(m): 2:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Supported, the scheme is just a waste of time
Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by olisehcom(f): 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
kayceerilyn:
You were supposed to be in church

[Monitoring spirit.... Where were you supposed to be? undecided
Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by kayceerilyn(f): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
olisehcom:

[Monitoring spirit.... Where were you supposed to be? undecided
Witch
Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
millionboi2:
Nigeria is a mistake
nope. The current government is

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by 99foxxy(f): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
emma321:

How
cause I'm a victim some how.
Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by emma321(m): 6:24am On Jan 15, 2018
Annnonymous:
Good.

Before innocent students will comman goan die
nice one

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by hardarmsyn: 8:11am On Jan 15, 2018
smartty68:

Thumbs up Man
absolutely, u are ryt

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by olisehcom(f): 8:17am On Jan 15, 2018
kayceerilyn [img:
[/img]post=64191397]Witch
tongue

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by emma321(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2018
Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by seyidboy(m): 6:23am On Jan 17, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
99foxxy:
lol me going to dat camp as well
Re: Benue Killings: NYSC Postpones Orientation by emma321(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
BUHARI IS WORKING... grin
ues

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Scare Rocks Ebonyi NYSC Camp / NYSC: 10 Things To Do After You Get Your Call-up Letter / NYSC Exclusion Letter: Urgent Advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.