Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,569 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

"Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude (40809 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / Pastor Osinbajo, Sue Jackson Ude, Leave IGP Out Of This - Reno Omokri / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 14, 2018
Nigerians Reacts To Ahmed Abubakar Appointment As The New NIA DG - Says Jackson Ude

Just 3 days ago President Buhari appointed Ahmed Abubakar as the substantive Director General of the National Intelligence Agency (NIA).

According to the statement.

Abubakar, was before his appointment as the new NIA DG, the Senior Special Assistant to the President (SSAP) on Foreign Affairs/International Relations. Abubakar holds a B.A degree in French Language and Literature, and an M.A degree in Francophone Maghrebian Literature, both from Bayero University, Kano.

Nigerians on twitter has reacts to the appointment, after a twitter user Jackson tweets.

He tweeted: "The new NIA DG recently appointed by Buhari has dual citizenship. He was born in Chad, holds a Chadian and Nigerian citizenship. His wife is Moroccan. He twice failed NIA promotion exams. Retired in 2013 to avoid dismissal. His dossier is filled with incompetences!"

https://twitter.com/jacksonpbn/status/952354797826473984

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/14/nigerians-reacts-to-ahmed-abubakar-appointment-as-the-new-nia-dg-photos/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 14, 2018
lalasticlala md44

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by Warship: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2018
Nigeria is Fulani property.

Tivs are the best friends of Fulanis

That is why, they sacrificed half a million men to protect the property of their friends from Biafran terrorists led by Ojukwu

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by fergusen: 7:47am On Jan 14, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by fergusen: 7:48am On Jan 14, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2018
Another Quota system idiot

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by LionDeLeo: 7:49am On Jan 14, 2018
When the relentless noise of him being a fulani did not yield any results, it is the duality of his citizenship that is now the latest grin cheesy

And one with dual citizenship cannot be appointed as NIA?

I can't remember when Barrack Obama denounced his Kenyan citizenship.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by mysteriousman(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2018
Its a shsme, he failed promotion exam and still got appointed again. Nigeria is not moving forward cos most of its qualified brains are not given jobs they deserve to fully put their capacity into use for national development

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by usba: 7:52am On Jan 14, 2018
Warship:
Nigeria is Fulani property.

Tivs are the best friends of Fulanis

That is why, they sacrificed half a million men to protect the property of their friends from Biafran terrorists led by Ojukwu

Gbam Biafraudians are terrorists they always abandon their leaders, they left Ojukwu to suffer defeat at the polls and Mazi cownu to live from one sewer to another hiding from the law.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by Leopantro: 7:52am On Jan 14, 2018
LionDeLeo:
When the relentless noise of him being a fulani did not yield any results, it is the duality of his citizenship that is now the latest grin cheesy

read the Nigerian constitution then come back and read what you wrote

207 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by usba: 7:54am On Jan 14, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Have you forgotten this people are shithole people that is why they are the only ones jumping over Trump statement? Can a shithole ever reason?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by annnikky(f): 7:54am On Jan 14, 2018
I hope nigerians will vote buhary come 2019 for him to complete what he started grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by usba: 7:54am On Jan 14, 2018
[s]
Leopantro:

[/s]

When they have nothing to say they begin coming up with senseless tasks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by aolawale025: 7:55am On Jan 14, 2018
Now he would be boss of people who passed the exam he failed. What a country!

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by surgical: 7:56am On Jan 14, 2018
Any time a Fulani man is in power just know you are being ruled by foreigner,they are not nigerians, I wonder why nigerians tolerates that, despite the consequences.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by LionDeLeo: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2018
Leopantro:

Pls, can you tell me where it is stated in the Nigerian constitution that you must be a legitimate holder of ONLY Nigerian passport before you can be appointed as NIA?

I'm willing to learn, biko.

3 Likes

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by GMBuhari: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2018
LionDeLeo:

It's really disappointing that they are trying everything but achieving nothing

If the man is qualified to hold the post, what's their problem with him?

If that post / certificate turns out to be fake, I'm sure the guy that posted it will be arrested, then they'll start another #TyrantBuhari trend

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by doctokwus: 8:24am On Jan 14, 2018
Buhari's true agenda to completely destroy Nigeria through a combination of his sectional and religious bigotry(d only 2 things he is competent in),and his crass incompetence in every other area of governance,is becoming manifest by the day.
Waiting for 2019 to assumingly vote this disaster out is like waiting for a man that is cutting off your fingers,one each month,till you won't even have any to vote with again in 2019.
We should rather force out buhari before 2019 to save what remains of the carcass he has left us.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by LionDeLeo: 8:27am On Jan 14, 2018
GMBuhari:

It's really disappointing that they are trying everything but achieving nothing

If the man is qualified to hold the post, what's their problem with him?

If that post / certificate turns out to be fake, I'm sure the guy that posted it will be arrested, then they'll start another #TyrantBuhari trend
Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 14, 2018
Buhari's govt hates merit system with a passion. The worst is that he seems to go for the worst person for the job.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Pls, can you tell me where it is stated in the Nigerian constitution that you must be a legitimate holder of ONLY Nigerian passport before you can be appointed as NIA?

That office is a highly classified one and shouldnt be controlled by someone whose loyalty is divided to eliminate the chances of treason and espionage. In the course of his duties, intelligence reports and secrets regarding chad may come up within the outfit, is it safe with him?

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by SalamRushdie: 8:35am On Jan 14, 2018
A clear case of an unqualified Dullard appointing another unqualified Dullard ...this is totally unacceptable as the head of an intelligenceunit cannot have dual citizenship

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by SalamRushdie: 8:37am On Jan 14, 2018
LionDeLeo:

stop embarrassing your lineage like this man ..just read what you wrote again and crawl away in shame .

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by LionDeLeo: 8:38am On Jan 14, 2018
plusfield:

That office is a highly classified one and shouldnt be controlled by someone whose loyalty is divided to eliminate the chances of treason and espionage. In the course of his duties, intelligence reports and secrets regarding chad may come up within the outfit, is it safe with him?
And the office of the president is not classified, abi?

Pls remind me when Barrack Obama denounced his Kenyan citizenship thereby having undivided loyalty.

Had Ahmed Abubakar ever worked with NIA in top ranking position even prior to the coming of Bubu?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by Omeokachie: 8:38am On Jan 14, 2018
The head of our secret service is a foreigner!!!!!!!!!!!

From appointing dead people, Buhari has moved to appointing foreigners into sensitive national intelligence position!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by LionDeLeo: 8:41am On Jan 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

stop embarrassing your lineage like this man ..just read what you wrote again and crawl away in shame .
I should be telling you that since the only lame point you have is the crap you posted without even pointing out what is wrong with the comment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by LionDeLeo: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2018
[s]
SalamRushdie:
A clear case of an unqualified Dullard appointing another unqualified Dullard ...this is totally unacceptable as the head of an intelligenceunit cannot have dual citizenship
[/s]
Even the ascension of Bubu to the seat was never accepted by 5% less speak of his appointees, so this crap is not out of place but Ahmed Abubakar is the NIA boss, no one gives a damn whether or not you accept.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by SalamRushdie: 8:47am On Jan 14, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Even the ascension of Bubu to the seat was never accepted by 5% less speak of his appointees, so this crap is not out of place but Ahmed Abubakar is the NIA boss, no one gives a damn whether or not you accept.

your 30k mouth is a talkative oooo grin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2018
cool government of mistakes by mistakes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by LionDeLeo: 8:49am On Jan 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

your 30k mouth is a talkative oooo grin grin
Yes of course, and I'm okay with that.

But how does that explain the rubbish you just posted? angry

Or the non acceptance of whatever you call logic.

3 Likes

Re: "Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:
The NASS is weak. I trust Chuba Okadigbo or Ken Nnamani. This is too much

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-rufai Welcomes President Buhari To Kaduna State (Photos) / Police Detail How Bukola Saraki Used Credit Card To Launder Stolen Funds - S.R / Yahaya Bello Celebrates His 46th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.