Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,528 members, 7,801,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi (30696 Views)

Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah / Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi / Ministers, Governors Should Undergo Drug Test, Says Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by Neoteny(m): 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pluviophile:
So he is saying it is a retaliatory act by the Fulani herdsmen
Is he trying to say he is aware it will happen or what?

Did you read it upside down, or do you comprehend with your vag1na?
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by Ikengawo: 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

When over 30 Fulani were murdered in Adamawa late last year there was no single fuse made about it, the media hardly carried the news. The 800 Fulani's may have killed over time and in Nairaland many ipob zombies hailed the deaths.

because they're sick and a virus in Africa. Acting innocent now that everyone is ready for them is part of the virus
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by karashita: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
What is this? An endorsement of the killings?These people are really terrible.How and when were 800 herdsmen killed in Benue and it was not reported?Hmmm......i fear for this Country
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by Lilimax(f): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
scaramucci:
And the Fulanis decided to bury 800 people quietly? No pictures of burial as we witnessed in Benue?
Abio!
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by cytell56: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Midgut:

http://punchng.com/sultan-and-i-are-miyetti-allahs-patrons-says-sanusi/

If the security agencies were effective, this man ought to be in jail by now.
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by Pluviophile(f): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Neoteny:

Did you read it upside down, or do you comprehend with your vag1na?
I'm guessing the biggest word in your vocab is "comprehend" which you still haven't gotten a hang of.
Dude take a chill pill read properly, because obviously you need glasses to see the question mark at the end of my statement.
Dumbass!!!
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by emeka2847: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
2017, Mambila Plateau. You can Google it or check social media very well. I honestly think that there's a grand conspiracy against the Fulani, and it could spiral into more complex problems.

This is the first time in this country that the media has conspired to attach ethnicity to a crime.

I know some who lack home train may just start raining insults instead of presenting facts. God knows I don't care.

karashita:
What is this? An endorsement of the killings?These people are really terrible.How and when were 800 herdsmen killed in Benue and it was not reported?Hmmm......i fear for this Country

1 Like

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by Manofvalor1: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
witch bloodsucking child rapist emir.god punish you and your miyatti cows herdsmen
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by Neoteny(m): 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pluviophile:

I'm guessing the biggest word in your vocab is "comprehend" which you still haven't gotten a hang of.
Dude take a chill pill read properly, because obviously you need glasses to see the question mark at the end of my statement.
Dumbass!!!

That was your vag1na talking.

Because even a halfwit would make more sense.

Glad to see you're putting your vag1na to some...other use.

Keep it up. You might go places.
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by morbeta(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
"Miyetti Allah" the rising of another terrorist group. THE CATTLE HARAM.... grin
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by mekyno777(m): 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
Is he sayin 800 fulani ppl were killed in Taraba and fulani ppl retaliated in Benue?
Where are d evidences/pics of d 800 ppl killed?
Wat of d killings in benue goin on for yrs?
Why not go and face d taraba militia, is because dey strong pass fulanis?.....lol
wat are we waitin 4 to divide....
May God help his ppl
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by ModsWillKillNL: 8:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Lol

These are the same set of "human beings" who will still make noise when fulani react on account of killing of their cattle.

Which kind human beings be dis sef?

I have the right to kill any cattle that evades my farm.

1 Like

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by laudate: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
EchoCharlie:
This is an unsubstantiated statement. Nobody knows the genesis of the herdsmen-farmer clashes in the country as it is not something that started yesterday. Fulani's are also routinely killed and their cattle rustled by middle belt criminal gangs, this also is not a recent occurrence
Guy, do you live in the Middle Belt? The Fulanis were the first to start the killings, because their cattle got rustled. It started years ago. They value their cows more than human lives. When the initial set of killings launched by the Fulani herdsmen were reported, nothing was done by the security agencies to bring the perpetrators to book. They got emboldened and continued their killing spree. When the indigenes of the Middle Belt saw that security agencies were powerless to enforce law and order, the indigenes decided to start defending their communities against the intruders, and armed themselves to do so. The Fulani forgot that the freedom to swing their arms, ends where the nose of their host tribe, begins! angry

As a Fulani herdsman, if your cows are rustled, is that an excuse to set whole communities on fire, and kill women and innocent children into the bargain? Each time, such communities have been razed to the ground in the Middle Belt, how many of the herdsmen have been arrested in conjunction with such crimes? Their impunity bred the crises you see today.

TIMELINE OF ATTACKS ON BENUE STATE FROM 2013 – 2018 updated

1. February 2013 Fulani Attacked Agatu burning several villages, including Inoli, Ologba, olegeje, olegogboche, olegede, Adana, Inminy and Abugbe communities. 186 lives lost to butchery and gunshots. GEJ sent MOPOL to control the situation but they failed. Another attack followed in Agatu in the month of May 2013.

2. April 23 2013.
10 farmers killed in an attack on Mbasenge community in Guma LGA by herdsmen. MOPOL deployed but could not control the situation.

3. May 7, 2013.
47 mourners gunned down in Agatu while burying two policemen killed the Tuesday before in Nassarawa State.

4. May 14, 2013.
Over 200 herdsmen surround Ekwo-Okpanchenyi, Agatu LGA killing 40 locals. Soldiers were deployed, leading to a brief calm before they left the community.

5. July 5, 2013.
20 people were killed in a “conflict” between Tiv farmers & herdsmen at Nzorov,Guma LGA, Benue state. MOPOL deployed

6. July 31 2013
herdsmen invade 2 villages in Agatu LGA killing 8 villagers allegedly in retaliation for the killing of 112 cows as reprisals for earlier killings by herdsmen.

7. November 7, 2013.
Attackers strike at Ikpele & Okpopolo communities killing 7 and displacing over 6000 inhabitants. MOPOL deployed again

8. Nov 9, 2013.
36 locals killed and 7 villages overrun in an attack by herdsmen on locals in Agatu LGA. MOPOL deployed again

9. Nov 20, 2013.
Attack on communities in Guma LGA, killing 22 locals and destroying properties worth millions of naira. Joint task force of Police and Army deployed, resulting in some calm

10. Jan 20 2014.
Gunmen attack Agatu LGA, killing 5 soldiers and 7 civilians. More soldiers deployed, resulting in some calm

11. Jan 20, 2014.
Attack on Adeke village. 3 dead. No deployment of forces

12. 20-21 Feb 2014.
Herdsmen attack Gwer West LGA. 35 persons killed. 80,000 displaced. 6 Council Wards Sacked. Joint task force of Police and Army deployed, resulting in brief calm

13. Feb 24, 2014.
Attack on a Tiv community along Naka road, Makurdi, killing 8 people. No deployment of forces

14. March 6, 2014.
30 killed in Kwande, Katsina/Ala and Logo LGAs by attackers dressed in military uniforms. 6 villages sacked. MOPOL deployed

15. March 12, 2014.
Raid on Ukpam village of Mbabaai in Guma LGA. 28 persons killed. Yam barns and farms burnt. MOPOL deployed

16. March 10, 2014.
Former Governor Suswam’s convoy attacked by herdsmen at Umenger. He and convoy manage an escape. MOPOL deployed

17. March 12, 2014.
Herdsmen attack Suswam’s village in Logo LGA. 22 slaughtered. Entire village sacked. Joint task force of Army and Police deployed

18. March 23, 2014.
25 killed and over 50 injured by herdsmen said to be bearing sophisticated weapons in Gbajimba, Guma LGA. MOPOL deployed

19. March 25, 2014.
Police recover 7 corpses following an attack on Agena village by Herdsmen.

20. March 29, 2014.
Herdsmen attack 4 villages in Agatu LGA. 19 people killed, 15 others abducted. MOPOL deployed

21. March 29, 2014.
Suspected use of chemical weapons on Shengev community in Gwer West LGA leaving 15 people dead. MOPOL deployed

22. March 30, 2014.
19 locals killed and 15 abducted in Agatu LGA. No deployment of forces

23. April 10, 2014.
Over 100 herdsmen attacked 4 villages in Ukemberaga/Tswarev ward of Logo LG, 6 killed,Properties lost. MOPOL deployed

24. April 15, 2014.
Attack on Obagaji, Headquarters of Agatu LGA, 12 youths killed. MOPOL deployed

25. September 10, 2014.
Herdsmen attacked five villages in Ogbadibo LGA leaving scores dead. MOPOL deployed

26. January 27, 2015.
17 persons killed in attacks on Abugbe, Okoklo, Ogwule & Ocholoyan in Agatu LGA by herdsmen. Joint task force of Army and Police deployed

27. January 30, 2015.
Over 100 attackers stormed 5 villages in Logo LGA, killing 9 persons in the attack. MOPOL deployed

28. March 15, 2015.
Egba village in Agatu LGA sacked by herdsmen,over 90 locals, including women and children killed. MOPOL deployed

29. April 27, 2015.
28 persons killed by herdsmen in attack on 3 villages at Mbadwem, Guma LGA; houses and farmlands razed. MOPOL deployed

30. May 11, 2015.
Ikyoawen community in Turan Kwande LGA invaded by herdsmen. 5 persons killed & 8 others wounded.

31. May 24, 2015.
100 killed in an attack by herdsmen in villages &refugee camps at Ukura, Gafa, Per and Tse-Gusa, Logo LGA.

32. July 7, 2015.
1 local killed and several others injured following an attack on mourners in Imande Bebeshi in Kwande LGA.

33. November 5, 2015.
12 persons killed, 25 others injured in Buruku LGA following an attack by suspected herdsmen.

34. Feb 8, 2016.
10 killed and over 300 displaced in clash between herdsmen and farmers at Tor-Anyiin and Tor-Ataan in Buruku LGA.

35. Feb 21-24, 2016.
Over 500 locals killed and 7000 displaced in an attack on Agatu LGA by fulani herdsmen. Over 7 villages razed.

36. March 9, 2016.
8 residents killed by herdsmen in attacks on Ngorukgan, Tse Chia, Deghkia and Nhumbe in Logo LGA.

37. March 11, 2016.
Attack on Convoy of Senator David Mark by suspected herdsmen in Agatu LGA. No casualty recorded.

38. March 13, 2016.
6 people including an APC youth leader killed by herdsmen in an attack on Tarkaa LGA. MOPOL deployed

39. February 29, 2016
11 killed in Edugbeho Agatu LG including a police inspector. Joint task force of Army and Police deployed

40. March 10, 2016
Two killed in attack on Obagaji Agatu.

41. March 5, 2016
Houses burnt in Agatu. Security forces prevented killings.

42. January 24, 2017:
15 persons were killed by rampaging Fulani herdsmen, who attacked farmers in Ipiga village in Ohimini Local Government Area of Benue State.

43. March 2, 2017: No fewer than 10 persons were killed in a renewed hostility between herdsmen and farmers in Mbahimin community, Gwer East Local Government Area of Benue State.

44. March 11, 2017: Seven people were killed when herdsmen attacked a Tiv community, Mkgovur village in Buruku local government area of Benue State.

45. May 8: Three persons were confirmed killed by herdsmen in Tse-Akaa village, Ugondo Mbamar District of Logo Local Government Area of Benue State.

46. May 13, 2017: Less than one week after many people were killed by herdsmen in three communities of Logo Local Government Area of Benue State, armed herders struck again on May 13 killing eight more people.

47. December 31, 2017 and January 2, 2018: 50 persons including seven members of the Benue State Livestock Guards have been killed in fresh attacks on Benue communities by suspected Fulani herdsmen after they invaded Gaambe-Tiev, Ayilamo and Turan all in Logo LGA as well as Umenger, Tse-Akor and Tomatar near Tse-Abi in Nongov District of Guma LGA.

Source: https://punchng.com/herdsmen-kill-20-burn-houses-in-fresh-benue-attacks/
Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/herdsmen-attacks-another-boko-haram-senate/
Source: http://ipnnews.info/timeline-attack-benue-state-2013-2016/
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by laudate: 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Desyner:
did southerners too kill fulanis ? We know sultan's words are afterthought

You dey mind dem? sad
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by laudate: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
abbey621:
800 people were killed in Mambilla and you Sanusi could not use your influence to have it covered by the media, you stood by waiting for he retaliation. It just goes to show that majority of Northerners are insane! We are talking about human life here and this coconut head is seeking justification or some moral compass. My advice for anyone that values his or her life, leave the North, let them deal with their own wahala. The government, the religious leaders and even the educated ones CANNOT protect you and your family.....BE WISE!

You dey mind the joker called Sanusi? sad When he was still CBN governor, and NNPC was said to have failed to remit billions to the govt, he was a good whistleblower who knew the route to all media houses then, because all his stories got front page attention.

Now he claims 800 Fulanis were killed in Mambilla, yet no media house covered it....does that mean he has forgotten how to get the media to cover such an event? Does he think he is talking to kids or what? angry Such a huge number of Fulanis would be killed, do you believe that with the kind of political influence their people have in this govt, nothing would be done? shocked

1 Like

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by abbey621(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
laudate:

You dey mind the joker called Sanusi? sad When he was still CBN governor, and NNPC was said to have failed to remit billions to the govt, he was a good whistleblower who knew the route to all media houses then, because all his stories got front page attention.

Now he claims 800 Fulanis were killed in Mambilla, yet no media house covered it....does that mean he has forgotten how to get the media to cover such an event? Does he think he is talking to kids or what? angry Such a huge number of Fulanis would be killed, do you believe that with the kind of political influence their people have in this govt, nothing would be done? shocked

Yea Sanusi obviously trying to justify the killings by the herdsmen as mere retaliation. 800 is such a huge number, it would have been a little bit believable if he said 800 were killed over several months or years but 800 at once, ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by Solorrman(m): 12:15am On Jan 15, 2018
loveth361:
Every hausafulani is in support of fulani herdmen directly or indirectly,same way the supports boko haram directly or indirectly.

The zoo called nigeria is a shithole .
just wear ur mini skirt because thats what u people are very much attached to,u are just hating muslims,if i ask u how can the muslim that was also maimed by the fulani support them ? Do u think the fulani are separating christians and muslims before they kill them or do u mean the victimized town had no single muslim in it
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by Solorrman(m): 12:17am On Jan 15, 2018
loveth361:
Every hausafulani is in support of fulani herdmen directly or indirectly,same way the supports boko haram directly or indirectly.

The zoo called nigeria is a shithole .
just wear ur mini skirt because thats what u people are very much attached to,u are just hating muslims,if i ask u how can the muslim that was also maimed by the fulani support them ? Do u think the fulani are separating christians and muslims before they kill them or do u mean the victimized town had no single muslim in it lastly nigeria is not a shithole because its not all of us that feast on pigs,dogs,snails,frogs,death carcass,flies,cricket,mouse,hyena,monkey,bedbugs and lice
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by Solorrman(m): 12:19am On Jan 15, 2018
Hector09:
This man is talking gibberish, u are now blaming the governors, its time to legalise arms so that every body we protect his or herself
Should what u requested happens i promise u that u are going to regret it.
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by goodnews777: 12:48am On Jan 15, 2018
Terrorists MUSLIM leaders.
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by goodnews777: 12:48am On Jan 15, 2018
Religious war loading.
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by naijaking1: 1:26am On Jan 15, 2018
Kano state has it's own police and laws designed to punish Christians, even law abiding ones in Kano.
Southern traders and visitors are murdered at random in Kano and other islamic states.

Now, the emir wants to move the killing fields down south, where farmers would be steadily killed in their farms by the same armed group and religious fanatics, just because a state made a law against harming farmers?

So, Benue and Taraba indigenous people are being massacred by visiting Fulani hersdsmen, because they passed a law against grazing?
Can you imagine southerners attacking Kano, because they are not allowed to open stores in Kano? Because they are not allowed to move freely in Kano, or because they have limited religious freedom in Kano?

God works in wonderful ways, whenever Benue, Taraba, Adamaw, and Plateau states repent, they can join Igbos to mount a meaningful chalenge to to the Fulani domination of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by zikoson: 3:11am On Jan 15, 2018
Thought presidency said that Goodluck Jonathan was their patron
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by ANOWEDGREAT: 4:46am On Jan 15, 2018
Pluviophile:

Of course this is exactly what he is trying to say all prominent and influential Fulanis in Nigeria are involved in this genocide currently going on all over Nigeria have u even heard the likes of atiku condemning it despite being in opposition party?
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by ivandragon: 8:35am On Jan 15, 2018
how will he see when he spent most of 2016 & 2017 sick?

when sane people said his ill health constituted a hindrance to effective governance, some retarded miscreants said it didn't matter.

today, we can see the result of absenteeism from office.

however, I smell a plot to pit the VP against pmb since the report sanusi alluded to would have come to the attention of the VP at the time considering that pmb was on regular medical tourism...

so it now looks like the VP refused to take action...

let's see how it goes...
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by CioAngels(f): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2018
Pluviophile:
Yes, a king just confirmed he gave the go ahead to kill Nigerians.
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by CioAngels(f): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2018
My fine king, what a shame that you are saying this, this is for sympathy, why did you not cry out before now? With due respect sir, This is not right, you have just said this to support your reason telling headsmen to kill Nigerians. The list of names you want to give will be an after thought and made up list. If you say because Taraba did that hence your command to kill them, what did other states they raped, maimed and killed did to them? Sultan of Sokoto and Emir of Kano, this is shocking confession. My fine revered kings, have a change of heart so we can have peace in Nigeria. I know you can never be happy seeing Nigerians being slaughtered.

1 Like

Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by karashita: 10:38am On Jan 15, 2018
emeka2847:
2017, Mambila Plateau. You can Google it or check social media very well. I honestly think that there's a grand conspiracy against the Fulani, and it could spiral into more complex problems.

This is the first time in this country that the media has conspired to attach ethnicity to a crime.

I know some who lack home train may just start raining insults instead of presenting facts. God knows I don't care.

Seriously! If that is the case, the government is culpable.Sometimes i wonder if truly we have a government in this Country.So sad.
Meanwhile,thanks bro for the education.I appreciate.
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by rolchi(m): 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
poseidon12:

You are wrong on Kanu and IPOB. The SE Governors did the right thing. We don't want to end up like the NE. The Northern elites thought they were being smart by supporting Boko Haram. You can now see they were smart by half.

Nwanne, I agree with you on this!

God bless you.
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by rolchi(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
poseidon12:

With restructuring, most of our problems, including security issues, would be taken care of. Splitting is not the best option. We should push for restructuring. The 2019 election should be decided on a candidate's willingness to restructure.

Again, you bless my heart with your comments!

PMB cannot escape restructuring. Any leader, at any point in time, t that wants a better Nigeria must bring everybody to a table to talk. There is 'ostriching' in this matter. It cannot be wished away!

For in the beginning, it was not so.

Once again, I greet must 'patrioctically', my patriot brother!
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by laudate: 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2018
emeka2847:

Please which grand conspiracy are you talking about? The same Fulani herdsmen that went on a killing spree in the Middle belt and burnt down entire villages, maimimg and killing innocent men, women and children after claiming their cows were rustled? And the security agencies turned a blind eye to their antics instead of coming to the rescue of their victims? sad

After years of wailing silently without receiving any help from the state or its armed forces, indigenes of the Middle Belt decided to defend themselves, and you wake up calling it a grand conspiracy against the Fulani?? Are you for real? shocked

You honestly think that with the number of high-ranking people the Fulani have within this govt, 800 of their people would be killed, the security agencies would ignore it, the media would keep quiet, and nothing would be done? Let me laugh very well at your naïveté! cheesy
Re: Sultan And I Are Miyetti Allah’s Patrons, Says Sanusi by laudate: 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
karashita:
Seriously! If that is the case, the government is culpable.Sometimes i wonder if truly we have a government in this Country.So sad.
Meanwhile,thanks bro for the education.I appreciate.

Which education? He has given you wrong education founded on speculation, and you are thanking him for that? Why not do your own research?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Set Vehicle Ablaze In Ebonyi A Day After Buhari’s Arrival / Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces / Don’t Allow Fayose Escape From Nigeria, EFCC Urges Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.