Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Richest Health Bloggers In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Richest Health Bloggers In Nigeria (3794 Views)

Health Bloggers I Need Help / Health: DEVCOMS Engages Journalists, Bloggers In Promoting LPAY On Social Media / Health Bloggers Only | What Is Your Experience About Google August Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richest Health Bloggers In Nigeria by vinotinto5: 10:20am On Jan 14, 2018
Let me first say that I'm a health lover. And I love being healthy and fit. Being healthy you can achieve so many things. This is 2018, and a lot of bloggers are coming up. A lot of bloggers are into entertainment/news, who desire to be like Linda Ikeji while some are into technology, agriculture and money making blogging. I find it difficult to visit technology blogs. No regret though. In Nigeria’s setting presently, only limited bloggers are blogging into full-time health. When I say 'full-time health' I mean bloggers who have been consistent in running and maintaining their health blogs. These health blogs are very active and are regularly updated on their various blogging platforms.

I've done my deep research on almost all the health blogs in Nigeria and I discovered only 4 unique Nigerian health blogs making silent thousands of dollars monthly. The least makes about $3000 monthly. The 4 blogs have their own uniqueness and the traffic which their site drives are crazy. This gives them the opportunity to make these thousands of dollars from monetization platforms like Google Adsense, Amazon Affiliate and sponsored posts/ads. On top, my list is www.naturesgist.com followed by www.healthable.org, www.25doctors.com and www.greenworldfriends.com.

Naturesgist.com is founded and owned by Chinedu Obiejesi. Natures Gist is a unique blog managed by professionals in the health, IT and media sectors. It also has so many authors who are experts in their various fields. Natures Gist is regularly updated with quality health information and has a least of 300,000 site visitors from the globe monthly. The blog is already competing with foreign health blogs as a lot are requesting for their collaboration with Natures Gist. When looking for a health blog to source for scholarly and professional information and to promote your products to the global world, Natures Gist is the best choice.

Healthable.org was founded and is being managed by Kingsley Felix. Healthable is a unique blog as it has so many authors who are professionals in their various fields. Healthable is regularly updated with quality health information and also has hundreds of thousands of unique site visitors. The blog makes a lot of money from their monetized platforms and it can compete with foreign health blogs both in design and content. When looking for a health blog to promote your products especially to non nigerian audience, healthable is a very great choice.

25doctors.com is another blog with good design and content that makes its millions of naira from online consultation and Google Adsense. 25doctors blog is hosted on wordpress and is owned by Charles Omiete. 25doctors blog is regularly updated with well-researched health contents and has hundreds of thousands of site visitors. It has a huge followership on social media.

Greenworldfriends.com is a new health blog growing faster. It is hosted on wordpress and owned by Clems Tarkper. Green World Friends is regularly updated and has within one year gotten active visitors that regularly share their views via comments on the blog. To me, their awesome drag of traffic is like magic. The blog had grown in the shortest nick of time with hundreds of thousands of visitors. They make huge money from sales of reviewed products and from Google Adsense. Anyone who visits this blog will fall in love with its articles especially that of the products reviewed, written in simple language for the readers to comprehend.

From research, this is my own findings of the richest health bloggers in Nigeria and the most active health blogs in Nigeria. If you have yours, then share it.
Re: Richest Health Bloggers In Nigeria by prettyirene: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Datpharmacychick. is a health blog that combines nature with orthodox medicine...also talks about the adventure and struggle of a retail pharmacist in Nigeria...founded by Pharm.. Onyeibor Chidinma....an interesting and informative blog away from the norm..
Re: Richest Health Bloggers In Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Richest Health Bloggers In Nigeria by butineedit: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Interesting! You can’t talk about health blogs in Nigeria without mentioning https://www.247healthblog.com thank you for your write-up, good job though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richest Health Bloggers In Nigeria by RemedyLab: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2018
Thanks for shearing this. Think about it, there are other Nigerian health blogs that are doing fine too.

We need more of them with originality & improvement, someday, we'll definately get there.

Kudos to all health bloggers out here!

One of those is http://naturalremedylab.com
Re: Richest Health Bloggers In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Heal the world! I always visit https://healthantenna.com for quality and trending health news.
Re: Richest Health Bloggers In Nigeria by IamShiningStar(f): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
ok
Re: Richest Health Bloggers In Nigeria by PublicHealthNig: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
Check Out the List of Health Websites In Nigeria
Re: Richest Health Bloggers In Nigeria by Youngpharmz(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
There are a lot of Health blogs in Nigeria. My favorite remains Healthward because of the quality of their topics. They answer health questions that people don't really answer

https://healthward.xyz/
Re: Richest Health Bloggers In Nigeria by geunik(m): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
vinotinto5:
Let me first say that I'm a health lover. And I love being healthy and fit. Being healthy you can achieve so many things. This is 2018, and a lot of bloggers are coming up. A lot of bloggers are into entertainment/news, who desire to be like Linda Ikeji while some are into technology, agriculture and money making blogging. I find it difficult to visit technology blogs. No regret though. In Nigeria’s setting presently, only limited bloggers are blogging into full-time health. When I say 'full-time health' I mean bloggers who have been consistent in running and maintaining their health blogs. These health blogs are very active and are regularly updated on their various blogging platforms.

I've done my deep research on almost all the health blogs in Nigeria and I discovered only 4 unique Nigerian health blogs making silent thousands of dollars monthly. The least makes about $3000 monthly. The 4 blogs have their own uniqueness and the traffic which their site drives are crazy. This gives them the opportunity to make these thousands of dollars from monetization platforms like Google Adsense, Amazon Affiliate and sponsored posts/ads. On top, my list is www.naturesgist.com followed by www.healthable.org, www.25doctors.com and www.greenworldfriends.com.

Naturesgist.com is founded and owned by Chinedu Obiejesi. Natures Gist is a unique blog managed by professionals in the health, IT and media sectors. It also has so many authors who are experts in their various fields. Natures Gist is regularly updated with quality health information and has a least of 300,000 site visitors from the globe monthly. The blog is already competing with foreign health blogs as a lot are requesting for their collaboration with Natures Gist. When looking for a health blog to source for scholarly and professional information and to promote your products to the global world, Natures Gist is the best choice.

Healthable.org was founded and is being managed by Kingsley Felix. Healthable is a unique blog as it has so many authors who are professionals in their various fields. Healthable is regularly updated with quality health information and also has hundreds of thousands of unique site visitors. The blog makes a lot of money from their monetized platforms and it can compete with foreign health blogs both in design and content. When looking for a health blog to promote your products especially to non nigerian audience, healthable is a very great choice.

25doctors.com is another blog with good design and content that makes its millions of naira from online consultation and Google Adsense. 25doctors blog is hosted on wordpress and is owned by Charles Omiete. 25doctors blog is regularly updated with well-researched health contents and has hundreds of thousands of site visitors. It has a huge followership on social media.

Greenworldfriends.com is a new health blog growing faster. It is hosted on wordpress and owned by Clems Tarkper. Green World Friends is regularly updated and has within one year gotten active visitors that regularly share their views via comments on the blog. To me, their awesome drag of traffic is like magic. The blog had grown in the shortest nick of time with hundreds of thousands of visitors. They make huge money from sales of reviewed products and from Google Adsense. Anyone who visits this blog will fall in love with its articles especially that of the products reviewed, written in simple language for the readers to comprehend.

From research, this is my own findings of the richest health bloggers in Nigeria and the most active health blogs in Nigeria. If you have yours, then share it.
Just because you have data and device does not mean you should come online and share unverified info. Just four years and only one of the blog you listed is active. And it is not even very active
Re: Richest Health Bloggers In Nigeria by CLASSYLIFESTYLE: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2021
https://classylifestyle.ng/ Is an awesome online blog too here in Nigeria.
always check it out smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Heart Burn / Before You Take That Postinor-2: Read This Info / Lassa Fever: Enugu Govt Denies Remoured Death Of Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.