Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election (6610 Views)

Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) / Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by Aminat508(f): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
activistjohnny:
i don't have to call mr. Olalere on what you posted here.i have download series of videos of ex senator omisore. i have watched the ones he did in OAU ile ife teaching hospital. i have watch series of videos of him but this one is different. well i always exercise patience when am dealing with people especially, cos' i know that the truth will surely exposed things here. nairalanders caution you several times to stop posting tragic news. i can't remember times without number on when people have been caution you on that.

Johnnyessence, calm down bro, you are blogger and I knew you to have two blogs "Osunlawa" ND PressnewsNg" what I did on this thread is a normal thing and I want the best from you, Allah's Know I sent you a pm recently to request for your email address to add you to most of Osun press release statement for first hand news and event. but couldn't get anything from you. I cautioned you to confirm the story you posted from a reliable source, you took it up and start calling me differents names after I have showed you the full video clip of the program which you uploaded an half of the video. You accused me on publishing tragic news. And still yet u copied from my blog and put on yours And now used on nairaland, I did not even use the news here on nairalad cos it's a bad news

Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by dahaz(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
activistjohnny:
some people are always funny when they don't have nothing to offer the general public. you are very funny here. please did i ask her to borrow money or am begging her to feed me. i don't have to beg cos' God has been helping me. when i was kid. you might say whatever you want but i know that is how you can think. if i see her today, you guys will be saying that am begging for food. she will post it on her instagram and other social media page. you guys will be mocking me more. well in as much you don't have authority over me, i think you have to go to your kneels and ask God for forgiveness. God is still giving hope to the hopeless. you imbibed the spirit of envy in your life. this is where alot of people are not moving forward. stop envying.

No no sir! you misunderstood me. Am not saying you should beg her for food or money. By having money for data simply shows you are bouyant enough to feed and do other things. What i simply mean is that you like her and dont know how to approach her wink. me and aminat508 na padi i fit talk to her on your behalf grin
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Aminat508:
Dahaz it's not funny, I seems not to understand this guy at all, he claimed to understand everything that happened In the state of Osun but doesn't know NUJ affliated chapel...osu MI o
am not mr. not it all. please correct your self. am not and i will never be. wetin i know. am only living by the grace of God. for keeping me alive till today, it is God's grace. envy people isn't my hobby but i glorify the grace of God over their lives.Denzel Washington on my mind.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by Aminat508(f): 2:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
dahaz:

No no sir! you misunderstood me. Am not saying you should beg her for food or money. By having money for data simply shows you are bouyant enough to feed and do other things. What i simply mean is that you like her and dont know how to approach her wink. me and aminat508 na padi i fit talk to her on your behalf grin
dahaz, leave that aside, it's seems you know I love my state so much, I have been accused and insulted times without number that why do I loVe to Publish stories from Osun alone, I said I love my state and we youth need to stand up and promote our own, I'm not in any way dislike him or hate him, we are brothers and sisters but he's the one that always want to make me feel bad, God's knows my innuendos on this thread whalahi

1 Like

Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
Aminat508:

Johnnyessence, calm down bro, you are blogger and I knew you to have two blogs "Osunlawa" ND PressnewsNg" what I did on this thread is a normal thing and I want the best from you, Allah's Know I sent you a pm recently to request for your email address to add you to most of Osun press release statement for first hand news and event. but couldn't get anything from you. I cautioned you to confirm the story you posted from a reliable source, you took it up and start calling me differents names after I have showed you the full video clip of the program which you uploaded an half of the video. You accused me on publishing tragic news. And still yet u copied from my blog and put on yours And now used on nairaland, I did not even use the news here on nairalad cos it's a bad news
yes i copied it from your blog just to know that i accessed your blog. the same way you copied series of content on linda ikejisblog and on daily trust newspaper too. you are a blogger, so am expecting you to copy as much as you can ok. if am lieing burst me here.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by Aminat508(f): 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
activistjohnny:
yes i copied it from your blog just to know that i accessed your blog. the same way you copied series of content on linda ikejisblog and on daily trust newspaper too. you are a blogger, so am expecting you to copy as much as you can ok. if am lieing burst me here.
Yes I copied , but I have never in anyway accused Linda ikeji nor nairaland of publishing too much tragedy news?
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Aminat508:
Yes I copied , but I have never in anyway accused Linda ikeji nor nairaland of publishing too much tragedy news?
thank God you don't deny it. i really appreciate. i think am not lieing now.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by Aminat508(f): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
I'm Done on this thread... Have a nice day OP.

You can inbox me your email address @Alakeaminat@yahoo.com to add you to most press release statement list from the state comm. of info and many others
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 2:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Aminat508:

it was in the past you posted tragic news but you have change on that. well i have to tell you here that it is someone that will access you and your work. so don't be surprised about it. and concerning the email or pm, i didn't see it. my emails are over my social media platform. i don't have to hide it.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
dahaz:

i hope you know when i started post series of content on nairaland. it has been going to 8 years now and still am not tired. am just living by the grace of God. it is God's grace that keeps holding me. well i have met alot of people online and offline. i was even the first person that always promote my state no matter what is going on. either good or bad. am not bragging non feeling proud. i don't brag and i will never inculcate that habit. you said ilike her but i hope you know that there are series of e-warriors that envy her. the likes of funjosh,madridguy and the likes. please correct yourself okay. i just have to call her to somethings that she is posting here. hmmm?
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by kinibigdeal(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
activistjohnny:
And who are those that makes empty noise. i know that you want to something from her.abeg maintain here. stop putting your mouth on what doesn"t concerns you here.

My good friend, try to check my profile and previous post here to get some details about me. Of course If you said I want something from her, it might be technically correct. That's the beauty of social media. Have known her quite a while now, maybe you should understand her point, am not taking side, I have read her argument and yours but I think I trust her judgement

1 Like

Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Aminat508:
I'm Done on this thread... Have a nice day OP.

You can inbox me your email address @Alakeaminat@yahoo.com to add you to most press release statement list from the state comm. of info and many others

well i will reach you here for more conversation. but i don't want a situation when your guys will be telling me that am feeding fat from you.i enjoy the grace of God over myself. he opens the way when it seems there is no way.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by kinibigdeal(m): 2:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Aminat508:

That's why I don't reply mentions, I was just asking the OP to confirm the story very well before calling the mods to push it on FP. The OP is from my state and he's hard working which I appreciate. But he seems not to understand my points here whalahi

It is well. Just take whatever critics you face here as part of what will make your work better whether positive or negative
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by madridguy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
She is my wife tongue

activistjohnny:
i hope you know when i started post series of content on nairaland. it has been going to 8 years now and still am not tired. am just living by the grace of God. it is God's grace that keeps holding me. well i have met alot of people online and offline. i was even the first person that always promote my state no matter what is going on. either good or bad. am not bragging non feeling proud. i don't brag and i will never inculcate that habit. you said ilike her but i hope you know that there are series of e-warriors that envy her. the likes of funjosh,madridguy and the likes. please correct yourself okay. i just have to call her to somethings that she is posting here. hmmm?
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 3:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
madridguy:
She is my wife tongue

funny dude. please when did you propose to her. besides, there was a particular alfa that was fighting me the other time. it seems you are deceiving your self.you are still not satisfied with Bmc peanut money. soon sarrki and the likes will come for your head.please don't do it in the general public here. you can't be forcing yourself on women, it doesn't work that way except you want them to waste your money. stop bragging okay. except you post your engagement ring with her, you are still a thief and relationship destroyer.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
kinibigdeal:

My good friend, try to check my profile and previous post here to get some details about me. Of course If you said I want something from her, it might be technically correct. That's the beauty of social media. Have known her quite a while now, maybe you should understand her point, am not taking side, I have read her argument and yours but I think I trust her judgement
yes i have check your profile ok. you are active on politics section. i guess you are politician. but i don't know you. thanks for your reply
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by madridguy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Don't worry will paste our engagement pictures soon.

activistjohnny:
funny dude. please when did you propose to her. besides, there was a particular alfa that was fighting me the other time. it seems you are deceiving your self.you are still not satisfied with Bmc peanut money. soon sarrki and the likes will come for your head.please don't do it in the general public here. you can't be forcing yourself on women, it doesn't work that way except you want them to waste your money. stop bragging okay. except you post your engagement ring with her, you are still a thief and relationship destroyer.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
madridguy:
Don't worry will paste our engagement pictures soon.

abeg you have been telling me since last year that you are his husband. i think you should stop deceiving yourself and not me. it took 1 hour for you to reply me. i think you just have to stop deceiving yourself here. nobody is ready to be deceive by you. besides your principal is fucking worst in government, so you just have to focus on where you are been paid. stop disturbing me okay. am not available for that.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by kinibigdeal(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
activistjohnny:
yes i have check your profile ok. you are active on politics section. i guess you are politician. but i don't know you. thanks for your reply

Not everyone is a politician. Am a patriotic Nigerian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by Zheemub(f): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
Aminat508:
I'm a blogger and a media person, I don't suppose to be in one place nor any political party, that's what I'm cautioning you on this page, u dont have to be a political joblers cos you own a blog. It decreases the intrest and trust pple might have in reading your stories. Madridguy ignore him...
Still awaiting your response ma. Thanks in advance
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 4:13am On Jan 21, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Not everyone is a politician. Am a patriotic Nigerian
agreed. But i see you here displaying pdp logo now hmmmm.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by Funjosh(m): 5:15am On Jan 21, 2018
activistjohnny:

What's this one saying
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by kinibigdeal(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2018
activistjohnny:

Do you really understand the picture. Kindly study it again
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by obinoral1179(m): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2018
activistjohnny:
yes i own a blog, and i thank God for his mercy and favour over my life and family. i created the blog to burst all your fake news you usually posted in order to gain traffic. you just have to get it straight. and till today, the blog is up and running. alot of nairalanders warn you alot about the fake news you do post till you stop it. funniest part of you here is that you called me a political jobler, but i will tell you here how you started your blog. i will burst you again that am not a political jobler but a political analyst,activist(selfless activist that fight for people's right). all my points in politics session on nairaland are up to date. they are always up to date.i predicted so many victories for Apc and pdp during the poll. not only that i was the one who started showcasing the product of my state. in all this showcasing, i didn't collect any dime from nobody. i thank God for the uplifting of my work. i know when you started your blog if that is what you want to bring on the table. i know virtually everything but let us put it aside. another day will come for that one. am i not the one that told you that mr olalere was the new elected osun nuj chairman when you argue with me the other time. the funniest thing here's that you called me a political jobler as if you see me with any politician smiling lol.the truth must be revealed. i don't have to hide anything. if you are dancing the tune of politicians, you just have to maintain your lane without interruption.more revelation coming up. Alhaja Amina you are so so funny lol. the ex commissioner of finance added me up on my facebook page, but i still maintain my truth cos the truth will set me free.#madridguy will soon learn.
both of you should calm down and stop dragging osun state in the mud if you have any issues contact yourself and talk over it..... Lastly if I decide to be publishing sad events it's my business and if I decide to be publishing good events is also my business this stuff make life a balance place...... Good events give us Joy why sad events gives time to reflect our sojourn here on earth....... You brothers you should settle this stuff and not drag our dear state in mud..... Do your thing and God will exposed anyone of you that is mischievous........ Omoluabi ni MI......
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by obinoral1179(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2018
activistjohnny:
and you did not see the broom for sweeping?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by obinoral1179(m): 8:52am On Jan 21, 2018
activistjohnny:
abeg you have been telling me since last year that you are his husband. i think you should stop deceiving yourself and not me. it took 1 hour for you to reply me. i think you just have to stop deceiving yourself here. nobody is ready to be deceive by you. besides your principal is fucking worst in government, so you just have to focus on where you are been paid. stop disturbing me okay. am not available for that.
you are not objective in your reasoning and talking.......

1 Like

Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2018
obinoral1179:
both of you should calm down and stop dragging osun state in the mud if you have any issues contact yourself and talk over it..... Lastly if I decide to be publishing sad events it's my business and if I decide to be publishing good events is also my business this stuff make life a balance place...... Good events give us Joy why sad events gives time to reflect our sojourn here on earth....... You brothers you should settle this stuff and not drag our dear state in mud..... Do your thing and God will exposed anyone of you that is mischievous........ Omoluabi ni MI......
you said you are omoluabi and you are replying this way hmm? I shake my head again. Don't you know that it is outsider that will check your work if it is good or bad. You just have to agree on that. I correct alhaja amina on some places she is slacking. I believe strongly that she has changed for good. If you publish bad and good contents, people will comment on it. Just get it straight.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 11:55am On Jan 21, 2018
obinoral1179:
you are not objective in your reasoning and talking.......
in what way i am not objective in my reasoning and talking hmm? I think my message i passed across hit you well. If you are not satisfied keep mute. It is better to be silent than to be distracting the people here thanks.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2018
obinoral1179:
and you did not see the broom for sweeping?
abeg which broom are you talking about hmmm? Is it the burnt broom or which broom? Specify the broom okay.
Re: senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election by activistjohnny(m): 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Funjosh:

What's this one saying
ohh you are pained abi. Sorry take heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Someone Should Print This And paste It Around Lagos And Abuja / Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba / I Have Not Left PDP – Timi Alaibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.