Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (50954 Views)

I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by godofuck231: 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Iphone5:
As the transport manager

abi

DRIVER

grin grin
E go finger tortoise
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Visenya(f): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
The fact that you are asking such a stupid question tells me everything i need to know. Is like you've not starved before.
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by kabarka(m): 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
Rekindle the love and get fuel even when there is none in Depot.
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Ijelababy(f): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Smile. Are u sure u did nt hot her den, Di's one u are confused
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by trinity11(m): 6:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Op, hw bad did you treat her as ur chick then?
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Essienovic(m): 6:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
donstan18:
What should you do?

Report to her whenever you need fuel for any of your working vehicles or repair or maintainace.
Savagery at its peak!!
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
Tozara:
You need to stop being an insecure petty little fish.
Lol
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by smartpyzee(m): 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
Iphone5:
As the transport manager

abi

DRIVER

grin grin

Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by ayusco85(m): 7:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
donstan18:
What should you do?

Report to her whenever you need fuel for any of your working vehicles or repair or maintainace.

Definition of savagery shocked
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by uchennamani(m): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ijelababy:
Smile. Are u sure u did nt hot her den, Di's one u are confused
hot?
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by overlord77: 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
donstan18:
What should you do?

Can you beat the ego in the lad? coming to NL to ask a silly question.mschew
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Ijelababy(f): 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
uchennamani:
hot?
Y is he asking dat question den he he is nt d offender
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by MrEdimulo82(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
Iphone5:
As the transport manager

abi

DRIVER

grin grin

Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by hiscules: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
nwachivis:

We are into freight and all our vehicles (Trucks and Tippers included) and drivers are under my span of control.... I regulate their fuel consumptions,track their movements and oversee the maintenance and repair of our vehicles....

In discharging my duties, I have to walk into the office of my ex to get fund, and reconcile previous accounts..
u get time sha,why u dey explain...he get anoda job for you??

1 Like

Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by tochez24(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Iphone5:
As the transport manager
abi
DRIVER
grin grin

hahahahahahahahahahahahahshaah wicked sombori �����
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by tochez24(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Iphone5:
As the transport manager
abi
DRIVER
grin grin

hahahahahahahahahahahahahshaah wicked sombori �����
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by deebrain(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Congratulations sir.
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by sameagles(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
You better report to her as your boss and not see her as exgirlfriend except you have gotten a job with LAWMA or TomTom, because if you will be patient you will discover there is a big boss she must have used as a ladder to the top, so she may not be the one that will sack you if you still want to share the company cake with him.
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by owowa145(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
DonroxyII:
You don't have any problem , Just be professional and respect her .. in fact respect her and act as if nothing has ever happened between you guys in the past ...... She will come back looking for you and you continue from where you stopped ...

if you form as if u don see her all, she will show u what you have never seen before !!!

I love female Boss aswear !!!
This is the best answer I have seen so far.
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
donstan18:
What should you do?

grin
donstan18:
What should you do?

Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Peterpanny: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
nwachivis:
I dated her for 2years after she newly joined our organization..... The relationship had no limits as we explored everything... We broke up when she saw i wasn't committed and only greet each other at work place without exchanging banters.

I resumed this year to find out that she's be promoted to the administrative secretary..... As the transport manager, I must report to her whenever we need fuel for any of our vehicles or repair or maintainace.
Please what do i do ?
please what do i do.this is the most stupid question that have seen this year.though the year is still fresh,more stupid questions will still be ask by your type.if you don't know what to do come and scratch my balls.
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by DreCharles(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Transport Manager or Head Driver?

My friend, shift...
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Peterpanny: 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
IAMSASHY:
angry Wat wrong wt being a driver?
he should be specific that's the issue.there is nothing wrong with being a driver.
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Cioupre(f): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
The evil that men do, lives with them and after them � �.. God put her there because of you.. If you treated her well,she will do same to you. If not, this is January, many people resigned last year, get your own and paper ready. �
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Peterpanny: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
PrinceMario:
Op, my advice is, get your PVC ready, let us all send the Daura vegetable packing out of AsoAso Villa by 2019.
Then, you'll get a better job and can avoid the inferiority complex of been your ex subordinate.

#Task2019
#SendTheDauraDullardHome.
off point.
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Otunla236: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Killed yourself or Resign work...useless question!
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by David97: 8:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Chikita66:
Maybe transport manager is the tushed name for driver grin.

SAVAGE
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Gerrard59(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
nwachivis:
I dated her for 2years after she newly joined our organization..... The relationship had no limits as we explored everything... We broke up when she saw i wasn't committed and only greet each other at work place without exchanging banters.

I resumed this year to find out that she's be promoted to the administrative secretary..... As the transport manager, I must report to her whenever we need fuel for any of our vehicles or repair or maintainace.
Please what do i do ?

For this, I'll advise you start looking for another job and resign. Don't even think of re-dating her. Women date up not down. She's above you now. You're simply inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by heendrix(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
Iphone5:
As the transport manager
abi
DRIVER
grin grin
Lmao grin
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
Iphone5:
As the transport manager

abi

DRIVER

grin grin
can't say u are wicked,bt diaris God
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by malakasea(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
nwachivis:

Please what do i do ?
GOD Saw you when he put her there,just obey her,to show your prases to the almighty.1 day you will find your self there just be loyal.
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by pawesome(m): 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Transport manager grin....
That kinda thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.