Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss (50953 Views)

I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by malakasea(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Gerrard59:

For this, I'll advise you start looking for another job and resign. Don't even think of re-dating her. Women date up not down. She's above you now. You're simply inconsequential.
hey guy that's not the proper way to advise sombody who seek 4 your help.
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Iphone5: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Xisnin:

So what?
Imbe cile.

Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by emmylight4u: 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
...the bush meat has caught the hunter man
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Olajohn5: 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sir,u are on your way out of that job ,if care is not taken.forget whatever must have happened between u and exercise your duity as transport manager .
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Botanistbbb: 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
nwachivis:
I dated her for 2years after she newly joined our organization..... The relationship had no limits as we explored everything... We broke up when she saw i wasn't committed and only greet each other at work place without exchanging banters.

I resumed this year to find out that she's be promoted to the administrative secretary..... As the transport manager, I must report to her whenever we need fuel for any of our vehicles or repair or maintainace.
Please what do i do ?

Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by kenex4ever(m): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
donstan18:
What should you do?

Report to her whenever you need fuel for any of your working vehicles or repair or maintainace.
this post don make you blow.

Best selling post, 943 albums sold and counting
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Baffupdrizz(m): 10:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lobby/Scheme your way to the top and if that fails, fúcking quit already! grin
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lol. Simple. Abi is he waiting for us to say “woo her again”? cheesy grin
donstan18:
What should you do?

Report to her whenever you need fuel for any of your working vehicles or repair or maintainace.
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by tolulashman(m): 12:13am On Jan 15, 2018
Did you treat her badly................. if no what are you worried about?

But if you did......... just make sure you do your work so well that she doesn't have the slightest excuse to skin you.

Since you didn't mention that she was behaving somehow(bitterly) then I don't think you have anything to worry about.

But if you can't stomach your ex being your boss..start looking for a new job.
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by dljbd1(m): 5:27am On Jan 15, 2018
One of the reasons I avoid office romance. It might haunt you later. undecided
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by drphantom: 6:41am On Jan 15, 2018
nwachivis:
I dated her for 2years after she newly joined our organization..... The relationship had no limits as we explored everything... We broke up when she saw i wasn't committed and only greet each other at work place without exchanging banters.

I resumed this year to find out that she's be promoted to the administrative secretary..... As the transport manager, I must report to her whenever we need fuel for any of our vehicles or repair or maintainace.
Please what do i do ?

I don’t get. What do you need to do other than your job?

Besides, reporting to her doesn’t make her your boss. It means she is responsible for the budget for vehicle maintenance. Shikena.

She only becomes your boss if she your appraisal and promotion etc are in her hands. Seeing as she is Admin. Secretary, I don’t see how that can be unless that’s the way it is in your organization
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by RillJ(m): 7:52am On Jan 15, 2018
Your job includes reporting to her, please do it diligently
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by adontcare(f): 8:08am On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:
What should you do?

lol. Savage u are
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by modik(m): 8:20am On Jan 15, 2018
nwachivis:

We are into freight and all our vehicles (Trucks and Tippers included) and drivers are under my span of control.... I regulate their fuel consumptions,track their movements and oversee the maintenance and repair of our vehicles....

In discharging my duties, I have to walk into the office of my ex to get fund, and reconcile previous accounts..

Must you divulge your entire work life on this public faceless platform? Note this: In life, those who matter don't care while those who cares don't matter.

So who do you owe all these detailed explanations?
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by brownsugar23: 9:35am On Jan 15, 2018
Mr.man who send you in the first place to date your follow colleagues e never start when she decides to show you wickedness
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Dainikel(m): 10:06am On Jan 15, 2018
Gentle2015:
What type of HOD reports to a secretary? Do you mean to say that you drop your weekly report to her to give your boss or she sits your ass down and queried you like a boss?

Definitely you guys broke up bitterly... if she is now fucking your boss, guy your own don kpeme.

Try not to be too much familiar with her and do your job respectfully.

Your own head of department na just figure head ooo.. dey shake for Secretary
Lol!
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by mapist(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2018
nwachivis:

Please what do i do ?

Resign grin
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 15, 2018
Chikita66:
Maybe transport manager is the tushed name for driver grin.

Transport Manager/Vehicle Manager/Petrol Manager----all na Driver grin grin grin
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by Burgerlomo: 10:40am On Jan 15, 2018
donstan18:
What should you do?

Also he should not forget to say yes Ma whenever she's having a conversations with him cool
Re: HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss by AgatuBoy(m): 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
the guy branded himsef transport manager
watin u no go see for dis naija
baba u b driver dakun

for n advice
Bleep her well well
asin mak she dy scream ur name
den u wont b uncomfortable around her again.
shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day In Kano (photos) / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors husband / D'Banj Welcomes New Baby, A Son With Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow - Pulse.NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.