|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,035,000 members, 4,355,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 July 2018 at 11:59 PM
|Fulani Tops Ranking Of Political Prowess In Nigeria by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:01am On Jan 14|
Here is a well detailed ranking of political powers in Nigeria.
1. Fulani:The fulanis have consistently proven to be in control of the Nigerian oxygen space. They know their power and dont need anyone to remind them. With El rufai being the current queen piece and would effortlessly kneel before every Obi, Oba, Emir or sultan just to achieve his political goals. The fulanis also have a wild range of influence ranging from Pastors, Imam, Business Moguls, and entertainer to help carry out their political agenda. They are brave and fearless in Nature
Key Figures : PMB, El rufai, Sanusi Lamido, Atiku A.
2. Riverians: The south south have risen up the ladder as a force to be reckoned with politically. The emergence of Secondus as PDP chairman proved that the SS are here to stay and can get their ways. Like the fulanis, they are also very bold in actions
Key Figures: Amaechi, Wike, Secondus, GEJ
3. Hausas: They have the numbers, they have the heart, they have the will, and they maintain control over the FCT and most security agencies. You cannot succeed politically without their collaboration. We all know speaking their language alone can open locked doors.
Key Figures: Abdulsalam Abubakar, kwankwaso, Dambazau, Ganduje
4. Yoruba: They are strategist, and should also not be ignored, The political Godfathers from this regions are very influential and have a commanding say over how their people will decide. They played a huge role in the emergence of the current administration. Their ability to discuss secretly behind closed doors means you cannot predict their next move.
Key Figures: Obasanjo, Tinubu, Fayose, FFK
5. Middle belt: This region has produced some very prominent politicians over the year, and the current senate President and speaker house of reps all hail from this region. They have always been able to create a space for themselves politically.
Key Figures: Saraki, David mark, Yakubu Dogara, Samuel Ortom
6. Igbo: Politically, the igbos have been unable to get it right. The igbos dont realise that politics is a game that should be played with strategy. Having spread themselves so much round the country, they are in a way divided and some prefer a better Nigeria over a better Igboland
Key figures: Orji Kalu, Roachas Okorocha, Peter Obi, Chris Ngige
|Re: Fulani Tops Ranking Of Political Prowess In Nigeria by Stingman: 12:33pm On Jan 14|
Despite all these Nigeria is a horrible shItHole...
I prefer small, peaceful and articulate countries like Ghana, Botswana, Seychelles, Mauritius, Namibia.
|Re: Fulani Tops Ranking Of Political Prowess In Nigeria by orisa37: 1:10pm On Jan 14|
This is Politics. However, we must restructure the Country to stop endangering Igbos and Yorubas. The Fulanis current Empire ambition is very dangerous.
|Re: Fulani Tops Ranking Of Political Prowess In Nigeria by LIFEisSIMPLE: 1:15pm On Jan 14|
I cant help but agree. We have nothing to show for all our human and natural resource
|Re: Fulani Tops Ranking Of Political Prowess In Nigeria by LIFEisSIMPLE: 1:23pm On Jan 14|
So many fail to realize this. This is gone above politics. This is an agenda. 77 people dont just get killed for no reason.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98