Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Joke: See What Akpos Did To A Native Doctor.. You Won't Believe It. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke: See What Akpos Did To A Native Doctor.. You Won't Believe It. (1322 Views)

Joke: See The Outcome Of My Meeting With My Pregnant Gf's Family (pics) / Native Doctor Contests For LG Chairman In Osun (Joke Photo) / Ghost Visited This Girl She Taught It Was A Joke See Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke: See What Akpos Did To A Native Doctor.. You Won't Believe It. by Ultimate6811: 11:59am On Jan 14, 2018
Akpos went to a native doctor and requested to know
how bright his destiny would be.
The native doctor drew a circle with a white chalk and another circle with a black chalk.
After that he placed a dead millipede on the floor and asked Akpos to watch carefully.
He said he would recite some incantation to make the dead millipede start crawling.

He told Akpos that if the millipede crawls into the white circle, it means that his destiny
will be bright but if it crawls inside the black circle, it means his destiny will be dark.
Finally he started his incantation and the dead millipede started crawling. When it got in between the
two circles, it turned and started crawling towards the black circle.

Akpos watched and immediately it was about entering the black circle, Akpos picked it and gently dropped it inside the white circle.
The native doctor who got furious asked Akpos why he did that.

Akpos replied, “I won’t fold my arms and watch my destiny crawl into darkness because my destiny is in my hands.”

Click..... https://www.thisdayinfo.com/search/label/Hot%20Comedy?&max-results=10&m=1

Re: Joke: See What Akpos Did To A Native Doctor.. You Won't Believe It. by LionDeLeo: 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Lol.
Re: Joke: See What Akpos Did To A Native Doctor.. You Won't Believe It. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lovely!
Re: Joke: See What Akpos Did To A Native Doctor.. You Won't Believe It. by yanabasee(m): 12:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
Buhahahahahahaha

I'm cracked by this joke!!!

(1) (Reply)

Different Type Of Women You Will See in Bed- Egungun Comedy (funny Pics) / Mr Bean / The Parable of the Thimble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.