Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE (26568 Views)

Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere / Why The Next Election In Ekiti Will Be The Most Competitive In Nigeria(Reasons) / "Execute And Barbecue Any Cattle Seen On The Streets Of Ghana" - GH President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Flyingngel(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
Buhari and his Fulani herdsmen are not serious. Let them bring it on, may be this is what we have been waiting for to disintegrate this country.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by UpEdo: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
Oshokomale of Nigeria grin grin
I just love this man.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by exlinkleads(f): 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
i trust u fayose

u are not just a governor, you re a man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Wonder why herdsmen killings have intensified? this is the reason, so they could get lands ,it a pity most people are not seeing it from that angle,"Kill them till they surrender their lands to you".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Oshin56(m): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
The Truth of the highest its not necessary for any state to give its land for cattle colonies
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by bionixs: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
gists:
Its a good thing that Fayose is not seeking another term.
That will give him the time he needs to enter the forest and provide the state with enough bush meets
oga, take a strong pain relief medicine ,breathe out and read what you wrote carefully,word by word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by bionixs: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
engineerboat:
Governors and leaders of some key socio-cultural organisations in the southern part of the country have rejected the proposed plan by the Federal Government to establish cattle colonies in all the states of the federation.

They described the arrangement as a ploy to forcefully snatch lands for the use of Fulani armed militia who, according to them, will sooner than later, unleash terror on their host communities.

They also warned state governments not to be naïve in embracing the proposal which they alleged was aimed at creating a large expanse of land for a group of terrorists.

It’s a strange, deceptive policy – Ebonyi Gov

The Ebonyi State Government described the proposed cattle colony as a strange and deceptive concept designed to dispossess states of their treasure.

It therefore advocated the adoption of a ranching system as a panacea for curbing the incessant clashes between herdsmen and farmers across the country.

Governor David Umahi, who spoke through his Chief Press Secretary, Emmanuel Uzor, said, “The proposed cattle colony is strange to the state government because it is a deceptive arrangement to dispossess us of our precious lands.”

Ekiti, Abia, Imo also reject cattle colonies

Ikpeazu, who also spoke through his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Enyinnaya Appolos, said the state would reject plans to establish “any Fulani colony in Abia State.”

He said, “We reject any plan to establish cattle colonies for herdsmen in Abia State. We don’t have enough land for our agricultural activities and our people want more land to farm.”

https://www.punchng.com/southern-govs-afenifere-ohanaeze-others-reject-cattle-colonies
please my people,is cattle now federal government business? if I may ask, how does cow contribute to our GDP?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Promzyunique(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
This is more of a religious batlle Dan ..wat ...dy are presenting on media .......within....dy want to islamize Nigeria ..truu dz dia cattle.rearing.wateva n colonies...but it will never work....@ all...never ...
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Maydfourth: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
No Land in the South West.I don't know about any other part ooo..But capital NO in south west...Any governor that gives out land in the South West will be stoned to death.Fayose you keep making me like you more and more..May God bless you Peter the Rock..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Truthisit: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
I am sure the minister of Agriculture lied. But if he was telling the truth, none of the 16 is in the south of niger River
Blue3k:
Who are the 16 who volunteered for this colony. All the states should give a statement say yes no or considering it.
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by engrchykae(m): 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
engineerboat:

Yoruba People also have cow, but they have ranches where they feed them with grasses,

At least I've seen them in their ranches, i don't know why it's difficult for the fulani to follow their example
the FULANIS DO NOT DO CATTLE BREEDING BECAUSE THEY NEED MONEY RATHER THEY USE IT AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO SPY,STUDY,ATTACK AND DISPLACE THEIR HOST COMMUNITIES.
THEIR SOURCE OF MONEY IS LOOTING NIGERIA.
THAT IS WHY THEY DON'T LIKE THE IDEA OF RANCHES WHICH WILL KEEP THEM IN THE NORTH.
ALL THE NORTHERN ELITES ARE AWARE OF THIS...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by calaway: 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
gists:
Its a good thing that Fayose is not seeking another term.
That will give him the time he needs to enter the forest and provide the state with enough bush meets

why u no go fail for school...it is meat not meet.....dumb

FAYOSE FOR PRESIDENT 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by lizzynicole: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
This is pure madness, how can u tell me to give my land to some fulani herdsmen who will later come for my head. Communual war loading

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by seXytOhbAd(m): 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
He said, “We don’t give ponds to fish farmers; government does not give pens to poultry farmers, and does not give shops to traders because they are all businessmen.

“A cattle breeder should get a cattle ranch because he is a businessman. We will not surrender our land for any cattle colony

please somebody give this three gbosa!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Gyengyere: 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
seXytOhbAd:
He said, “We don’t give ponds to fish farmers; government does not give pens to poultry farmers, and does not give shops to traders because they are all businessmen.

“A cattle breeder should get a cattle ranch because he is a businessman. We will not surrender our land for any cattle colony

please somebody give this three gbosa!!!

Gbosa! gbosa!! gbosa!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by anininwaobodo: 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
I resides in abia, studies in imo,comes from ebonyi state. The three governors rejected the prospal thank GOD i and my people are safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by 8stargeneral: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hw wish other governors will emulate fayose,herdsmen would hv be a thing of past.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by ojmetrix(m): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Aonkuuse:
life and it's miseries let me see how Nigeria will be after 2019 waiting patiently for that messiah

who b the Messiah
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Iamzik: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nothing much to say...

One day very soon the bushmeat will hunt down the hunter.

Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by FisifunKododada: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
lizzynicole:
This is pure madness, how can u tell me to give my land to some fulani herdsmen who will later come for my head. Communual war loading

GBAM!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by jesusloveyou55: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2018
Any state that refuses to abide by the new order will pay double to purchase the cow or else they should boycott cow meat
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by micheal004: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
UpEdo:
Oshokomale of Nigeria grin grin
I just love this man.
Me too.
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by tobsvent: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by engineerboat(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
bionixs:
please my people,is cattle now federal government business? if I may ask, how does cow contribute to our GDP?

I wonder hooo.

Snail rearers should also have colony

E.t.c
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by naijaking1: 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
God, dear God, when will Enugu state be governed by a governor like Fayose?
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by ebenholer(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
how I wish the southern governors can be wise and make a deal with northern governors to have several acres in return for a plot of land surrendered for colonies in the south cos land are costlier here than north.
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by engineerboat(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
jesusloveyou55:
Any state that refuses to abide by the new order will pay double to purchase the cow or else they should boycott cow meat

Who tells you that only Fulani that herds cow.

That is your false assumption.

Yoruba people also herds cow and they ranched those cows

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by jesusloveyou55: 6:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
engineerboat:

Who tells you that only Fulani that herds cow.

That is your false assumption.

Yoruba people also herds cow and they ranched those cows
and you want Yoruba herdsmen to be declare terrorist.
That has be my point that herdsmen cannot be term terrorist.
The criminals among the herdsmen are the problem
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by ebenholer(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
My opinion: States should give the FULANIS land colonies and test them if they would eventually breach peace. We shouldn't assume evil can be perpetrated by them for now. Others opinions may be differ though.
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by engineerboat(m): 6:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
jesusloveyou55:
and you want Yoruba herdsmen to be declare terrorist.

You are mussling things up.

Yoruba Herders are civilized.

They cut grass for their cows.
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Solorrman(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Odingo1:

So as a Yoruba muslim, you prefer Fulani people to take over your ancestral land because of Arab religion you practise together with them.Even Iraq, Kuwait and Iran that practice the same arab religion is fighting each other to protect their heritage.
jesus christ was the only God known to be having anus and penix. U are here cursing islam while u worship and penix god who was just a simple man what would a god had to do with anus pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Xerona Duke's Bridal Shower / Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents / Oyo Debate: Seyi Makinde And Teslim Folarin Clash Over Auxiliary And Eleweomo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.