Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE (26560 Views)

Ekiti Will Produce President For Nigeria In 2023 - Afenifere / Why The Next Election In Ekiti Will Be The Most Competitive In Nigeria(Reasons) / "Execute And Barbecue Any Cattle Seen On The Streets Of Ghana" - GH President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by engineerboat(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
ebenholer:
My opinion: States should give the FULANIS land colonies and test them if they would eventually breach peace. We shouldn't assume evil can be perpetrated by them for now. Others opinions may be differ though.

Haahahahahahaha.

I will tell you something.

Experience is the best teacher.

So no colony for them

O Pari

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Alejoa(f): 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
Buhari, Nigeria is turning to a war zone under your watch....this is unbelievable under an army general!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Solorrman(m): 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
surgical:
That is not their agenda, the Fulani's are rich and can afford ranching, with the suggestion for colonies isnt it clear that their agenda is territorial expansion which they always do through jihad as they are doing now. unfortunately they are still primitive in this modern time, when everybody can see through their agenda.
The only god known in history that have penix and anus was jesus christ
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by engineerboat(m): 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
ebenholer:
how I wish the southern governors can be wise and make a deal with northern governors to have several acres in return for a plot of land surrendered for colonies in the south cos land are costlier here than north.

Hahahahahaha very funny.

So they will go their to do what.

Build house that will be burnt down any moment.

Farm that there cattle will come and destroy.

No colony O Pari

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Nathan2016: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
seXytOhbAd:
He said, “We don’t give ponds to fish farmers; government does not give pens to poultry farmers, and does not give shops to traders because they are all businessmen.

“A cattle breeder should get a cattle ranch because he is a businessman. We will not surrender our land for any cattle colony

please somebody give this three gbosa!!!

I swear, the quote deserves three gbosa.

My only issue is why is SENATE Silent on this issues of killings ?
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
General Fayose have spoken well. Government is not giving farmers farms and crops, government is not giving fishermen pond and feeding for their fishing business, government is not giving traders free shops and goods for their businesses. Why would Fulani herdsmen terrorists government wants to establish sharia in every states for Fulani terrorists

Now it is clear what Buhari and Elrufai and northerners have been planning all these years.

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by jesusloveyou55: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
ebenholer:
My opinion: States should give the FULANIS land colonies and test them if they would eventually breach peace. We shouldn't assume evil can be perpetrated by them for now. Others opinions may be differ though.
you are right.
It will now be easy to monitor them,
as they will be registered within their colony
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by jesusloveyou55: 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
engineerboat:

Haahahahahahaha.

I will tell you something.

Experience is the best teacher.

So no colony for them

O Pari
by the time they are all registered within their colony, it will be easier to checkmate them.
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nathan2016:

I swear, the quote deserves three gbosa.

My only issue is why is SENATE Silent on this issues of killings ?

Because they are the owners of these cattles.
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by engineerboat(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
jesusloveyou55:
by the time they are all registered within their colony, it will be easier to checkmate them.

Who are those that will register them
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by engineerboat(m): 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
jesusloveyou55:
you are right.
It will now be easy to monitor them,
as they will be registered within their colony

When will goat farmer's have their own colony

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by engineerboat(m): 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
And someone will tell me the fulani will stay in a colony.

Igi-gogoro ma gun mi loju.

Okere la ti n wooooo
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by DRISKLEF(m): 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Land for cattle colony bawo? Count delta state out of this stupid idea from our failure of a president, Buhari.
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by wickyyolo: 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
I wish SW can give lands to the Fulani herdsmen so peace can reign.
We need the Fulani militia in our lands grin After all they introduced Islam to us

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by samsono30: 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Better ranching, am a Yoruba but grew up in the northern part. The moment you allow cattles colonies for Fulani herdsmen, you have completely allow Buhari finish the mission of Islamizing Nigeria, In the next 30 yrs to come all the Fulani in order part of Africa will end up here and claim indigenes of your state, before you know it, their men will marrying 4 wife and their population will overwhelm the real indigenous people of the state and once that happens, you can never dictate for them in that state what they don't want if not, that state will burn and once that happen, they will kill to drive you from community to another community and they begin to expand, they buy your land because you won't want to live in the same community with them that how people will keep migrating and they keep expanding. Nigerians be very careful, this is all what Buhari want to make sure it come to pass before leaving power. In Islam, once you are in a position of power you have to contribute to the expansion of Islam. Every step to Islamize Nigeria already well planned on ground remaining to execute. Nigerians be warned. WHY DO YOU THINK THE CALL IT CATTLE COLONIES?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by samsono30: 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jolar101:
General Fayose have spoken well. Government is not giving farmers farms and crops, government is not giving fishermen pond and feeding for their fishing business, government is not giving traders free shops and goods for their businesses. Why would Fulani herdsmen terrorists government wants to establish sharia in every states for Fulani terrorists

Now it is clear what Buhari and Elrufai and northerners have been planning all these years.

That is what am telling Nigerians to open their eyes and see most especially this my Yoruba brother s that Hausa have been using them despite the claim the have sense. This move Buhari is making is just his piece offering to Islam.
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by edoman2016: 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
I just hope Governor obaseki won't succumb to cattle colony in Edo state. We don't want Fulani in our Land.
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by OShepherd: 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
samsono30:
Better ranching, am a Yoruba but grew up in the northern part. The moment you allow cattles colonies for Fulani herdsmen, you have completely allow Buhari finish the mission of Islamizing Nigeria, In the next 30 yrs to come all the Fulani in order part of Africa will end up here and claim indigenes of your state, before you know it, their men will marrying 4 wife and their population will overwhelm the real indigenous people of the state and once that happens, you can never dictate for them in that state what they don't want if not, that state will burn and once that happen, they will kill to drive you from community to another community and they begin to expand, they buy your land because you won't want to live in the same community with them that how people will keep migrating and they keep expanding. Nigerians be very careful, this is all what Buhari want to make sure it come to pass before leaving power. In Islam, once you are in a position of power you have to contribute to the expansion of Islam. Every step to Islamize Nigeria already well planned on ground remaining to execute. Nigerians be warned. WHY DO YOU THINK THE CALL IT CATTLE COLONIES?
its quite unfortunate that our Christian brothers at the top shepherding great congregations are part of this plan and quite disheartening that greed&hypocrisy has taken over 90% of christendom. What a pity that we usher in a government that values livestock more than citizens life and I see a tribe occupying the entire Nigeria in future, Could this have happened if we had stuck to our indigenous religions Ohhhhhh! Yorubas wake up, follow Fayose forget Party, save Ur unborn generations
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by debolayinka(m): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
BMC's conversation with Buhari.
Madridguy: Baba, we're really trying for you on Nairaland. Fayose is just our major challenge.
Omenkalives: Infact, I think we should publish a terrible blackmail about him. And sir please punish the last set of herdsmen who did the Benue assignment, they killed 73 instead of 250.
GavelSlam: I'm in support too sir. And I think since Kogi has donated their land for the cattle project, let's surprise them with just 500 deaths, and burn one of their villages, like we did in Agatu town.
Jesuslovesyou: I think Sarrki and Hungerbad might be decamping soon, following their recent comments about our activities. Let's send EFCC and DSS after them.
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by GavelSlam: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
debolayinka:
BMC's conversation with Buhari.
Madridguy: Baba, we're really trying for you on Nairaland. Fayose is just our major challenge.
Omenkalives: Infact, I think we should publish a terrible blackmail about him. And sir please punish the last set of herdsmen who did the Benue assignment, they killed 73 instead of 250.
GavelSlam: I'm in support too sir. And I think since Kogi has donated their land for the cattle project, let's surprise them with just 500 deaths, and burn one of their villages, like we did in Agatu town.
Jesuslovesyou: I think Sarrki and Hungerbad might be decamping soon, following their recent comments about our activities. Let's send EFCC and DSS after them.

Who is this attention seeking numbskull?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
engineerboat:
Governors and leaders of some key socio-cultural organisations in the southern part of the country have rejected the proposed plan by the Federal Government to establish cattle colonies in all the states of the federation.

They described the arrangement as a ploy to forcefully snatch lands for the use of Fulani armed militia who, according to them, will sooner than later, unleash terror on their host communities.

They also warned state governments not to be naïve in embracing the proposal which they alleged was aimed at creating a large expanse of land for a group of terrorists.

It’s a strange, deceptive policy – Ebonyi Gov

The Ebonyi State Government described the proposed cattle colony as a strange and deceptive concept designed to dispossess states of their treasure.

It therefore advocated the adoption of a ranching system as a panacea for curbing the incessant clashes between herdsmen and farmers across the country.

Governor David Umahi, who spoke through his Chief Press Secretary, Emmanuel Uzor, said, “The proposed cattle colony is strange to the state government because it is a deceptive arrangement to dispossess us of our precious lands.”

Ekiti, Abia, Imo also reject cattle colonies

Ikpeazu, who also spoke through his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Enyinnaya Appolos, said the state would reject plans to establish “any Fulani colony in Abia State.”

He said, “We reject any plan to establish cattle colonies for herdsmen in Abia State. We don’t have enough land for our agricultural activities and our people want more land to farm.”

https://www.punchng.com/southern-govs-afenifere-ohanaeze-others-reject-cattle-colonies
God bless the southern governors.
Piss be upon A.P.C.
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Charly68: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
Fayose does not disappoint on a matter that bothers on his state interest..God bless Mr Governor .
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
samsono30:

That is what am telling Nigerians to open their eyes and see most especially this my Yoruba brother s that Hausa have been using them despite the claim the have sense. This move Buhari is making is just his piece offering to Islam.

Any mistake INEC intends to make in issuing certificate of return to APC Buhari's corrupt cabals (herds owners), it might be very catastrophically to Nigerians electorates.

Oh, I fear for Nigerians. Hope some people will not sell all their kids for surviving should APC and Buhari's cabals rig 2019 election!
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by FrancisIgya: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
A welcome rejection. The battle line is being drawn.
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by awo666(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
DieBuhari:

You Yoruba Muslims are a serious disaster in the South West.

SMH
b
shut the Bleep up
you should not jump to a patform and start abusing people because they belief in different faith
less than thirty percent Yoruba Muslims are supporting Buhari Government.
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by gregyboy(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
eople so as to hold every political amount of power in every state .they will first start with a little population and start increasing with time and it gets to a particular years with an enormous population in a state they start protest to allow them enter the state house to run for election by so doing it continues like that throughout the entire state.the government have no choice than to say yes to them and with that alone they already have nigeria solely to themselves .along with islamization

i repeat say no to any form of colony .the ideology is real it only take years...

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by smileyoo: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
that the govt want to creat a cattle colony to these beastly herdsmen who 've been hostile to their hosts, is a clear invitation to anarchy in the communities. a secret agenda of jihadist expansion is been un-veiled before us, its sad that these killings may not be checked, so that they can achieve their aim of cattle-colony, and when they succeed in establishing their base, the rest 'll be history. nigeria is in deep poo with these people at the helm of affairs. its time to send bubu, back to daura. this explains why he has been mute over these killings.
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by debolayinka(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Who is this attention seeking numbskull?
The truth is always bitter!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by GavelSlam: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
debolayinka:

The truth is always bitter!

Like I said, you are simply attention seeking.

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by debolayinka(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Like I said, you are simply attention seeking.

Like I care

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by GavelSlam: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
debolayinka:

Like I care

Just seen your wretched looking photo wish I could undo what put you in that situation.

Wish you could too.

Poverty bad sha.
Re: Ekiti Will Not Surrender Its Land For Any Cattle Colonies; FAYOSE by Turbocharged: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Imo State governor will accept any policy, insomuch as it is coming from his cow-rearing brothers.
Kudos to the House leadership.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians / Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) / Crisis In Police Service Commission Over Magu's Promotion To AIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.