Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (2578 Views)

There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Even The Decent Girls Are No Better Than The Bad Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Jman06(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: .. by SIaye: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
I can't date a girl with only SSCE result. Dah Bleep she has to offer.
Re: .. by Jman06(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
SIaye:
I can't date a girl with only SSCE result. Dah Bleep she has to offer.
Her not going further up to the university was because she's from a poor home and her parents are late. Her elder sisters too are married and are not well to do.

But i have made up my mind to train her in the uni when i marry her. For now she's going to learn skilled work and when i am done with school soonest, we'll get married after which I'll enroll her into a university.

My peace of mind is more important to me than marrying a university graduate.

3 Likes

Re: .. by SIaye: 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jman06:
Her not going further up to the university was because she's from a poor home and her parents are late. Her elder sisters too are married and are not well to do.

But i have made up my mind to train her in the uni when i marry her. For now she's going to learn skilled work and when i am done with school soonest, we'll get married after which I'll enroll her into a university.

My peace of mind is more important to me than marrying a university graduate.

Goodluck on that amigos. After she enter University, fine fine boys ni go they shine her honey pot then she graduate she go tell you, you are not her type of man, marriage end, your eye go come clear
grin

3 Likes

Re: .. by Jman06(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
SIaye:

Goodluck on that amigos. After she enter University, fine fine boys ni go they shine her honey pot then she graduate she go tell you, you are not her type of man, marriage end, your eye go come clear
grin
Hehehehe...You don't know the person we are talking about here.
I decided to settle for her because of her CHARACTER, she considers it a privilege to have me, besides I'm not the ugly type nor from poor background(not boasting though).
Re: .. by ubunja(m): 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
i never understood guys' demand that their GFs be intelligent/educated. why?
seems like guys have their priorities upside down.in another thread guys say they dont mind gals who cant cook.then here you only want smart ladies. does a smart gal who cant cook make sense?rather have a dumb gal that cooks so deliciously visitors refuse to leave.
if you are young dumb stupid good at preparing heavenly meals you are my type.me and you will go places.

2 Likes

Re: .. by SIaye: 1:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jman06:
Hehehehe...You don't know the person we are talking about here.
I decided to settle for her because of her CHARACTER, she considers it a privilege to have me, besides[b] I'm not the ugly type[/b]nor from poor background(not boasting though).

Picture or idonbelivit... . undecided
Re: .. by Jman06(m): 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
SIaye:

Picture or idonbelivit... . undecided
I don't post my pictures on nairaland because this is supposed to be an anonymous forum.

But trust me, I'm handsome.
Re: .. by Jman06(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
ubunja:
i never understood guys' demand that their GFs be intelligent/educated. why?
seems like guys have their priorities upside down.in another thread guys say they dont mind gals who cant cook.then here you only want smart ladies. does a smart gal who cant cook make sense?rather have a dumb gal that cooks so deliciously visitors refuse to leave.
if you are young dumb stupid good at preparing heavenly meals you are my type.me and you will go places.
LOL...some of us just get attracted to ladies who are smart and can be trusted to take care of things when you are not there.
Re: .. by Jamariwolf4(f): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bcuz they don't, lol. Especially broke ass niggas. Lol
Re: .. by ubunja(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jman06:
LOL...some of us just get attracted to ladies who are smart and can be trusted to take care of things when you are not there.
things like what exactly? do you have a rocket engine in the house?
plus you confuse me coz you gona seek for smart wives but then go to the village to get some dusty-ankle gal to run the home when you and wifey are at work. was is it not going to be better to get a village gal and make her your wife??

1 Like

Re: .. by Jman06(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Bcuz they don't, lol. Especially broke ass niggas. Lol
What I have noticed is that when a guy starts showing you ladies love you think that he's so helpless. Your fish brains start making you to think that the guy has been rejected by other girls hence he wants you by all means. This is why many of you would start forming rubbish until the guy gets tired and leaves, then you start saying that he never really loved you.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Jman06(m): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
ubunja:

things like what exactly? do you have a rocket engine in the house?
plus you confuse me coz you gona seek for smart wives but then go to the village to get some dusty-ankle gal to run the home when you and wifey are at work. was is it not going to be better to get a village gal and make her your wife??
Guy, i plan to have a pharmaceutical company of my own. It will be good if upon going on a business trip abroad, my wife can run things in my company until i return. Don't you think?
Re: .. by SIaye: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jman06:
I don't post my pictures on nairaland because this is supposed to be an anonymous forum.

But trust me, I'm handsome.

Guy forget handsome. Bad idea to train that girl. Cuter guys at University and @ NYSC will confuse her, she is just only doing humble so you can wife her. Girls are smart. When you wife her. You see the real her. undecided
Re: .. by ubunja(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jman06:
Guy, i plan to have a pharmaceutical company of my own. It will be good if upon going on a business trip abroad, my wife can run things in my company until i return. Don't you think?
it sounds good.
but mixing business and marriage?that never plays out well.
how about you hire someone you can fire if she fvcks up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Jman06(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
SIaye:

Guy forget handsome. Bad idea to train that girl. Cuter guys at University and @ NYSC will confuse her, she is just only doing humble so you can wife her. Girls are smart. When you wife her. You see the real her. undecided
It seems like you believe that all girls can be swayed by how cute a guy is??
That's not true bro.
Re: .. by SIaye: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jman06:
That's not true bro.

Nor be everything hunter see for Bush him they talk sha, so make I lock up, go test the waters.
Re: .. by Jman06(m): 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
ubunja:

it sounds good.
but mixing business and marriage?that never plays out well.
how about you hire someone you can fire if she fvcks up.
Of course I'll hire people who'll do different jobs in the company, but i think it'll be great if i can have my trusted wife play some of my roles in my absence.
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
SIaye:

grin
gbam! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: .. by ubunja(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jman06:
Of course I'll hire people who'll do different jobs in the company, but i think it'll be great if i can have my trusted wife play some of my roles in my absence.
its all good. but your wife will be hated.why are wives so cold and ruthless when they run their hubby's business. worked for a few companies co-run by wives and those wives were arseholes to work for.
Re: .. by Jman06(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
ubunja:

its all good. but your wife will be hated.why are wives so cold and ruthless when they run their hubby's business. worked for a few companies co-run by wives and those wives were arseholes to work for.
Hmmmm...all women are not the same, i believe that there are exceptional ladies out there.

1 Like

Re: .. by blackgold2018(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jman06:
That's not true bro.
It seems you are a good person and you trust easily. Let me advice you.. if you want to train her in school do it as a good person you claim to be and dont you attach marriage to it as a condition. After her schooling n Nysc if she still loves you and Fancy you then you can marry her.

1 Like

Re: .. by blackgold2018(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
SIaye:

Exactly.. Allow a woman love you naturally. And not because of financial gains
Re: .. by Jman06(m): 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
blackgold2018:
It seems you are a good person and you trust easily. Let me advice you.. if you want to train her in school do it as a good person you claim to be and dont you attach marriage to it as a condition. After her schooling n Nysc if she still loves you and Fancy you then you can marry her.
Bro, i'll marry her before she starts schooling. Not that anything would happen if she goes to school first, but i plan to get married soon for reasons known to me.

There are still girls with good up bringing my guy. You won't understand.
Re: .. by ubunja(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jman06:
Hmmmm...all women are not the same, i believe that there are exceptional ladies out there.
smiley
niice one bro. god bless

1 Like

Re: .. by Jman06(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
When i stopped giving her attention because of the new girl that got me carried away, she cried and complained to my friends. She was the one doing all the calling and caring for almost a year and six months i was with the other lady.

Let me not just give every detail here, but I know the girl is a good girl. It was only because of her deficiency in education that made me think about the other girl. But I now know better.
Re: .. by SIaye: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
blackgold2018:
Exactly.. Allow a woman love you naturally. And not because of financial gains

No mind the op bro. Him nor know say men don go down that route before and the outcome wasn't pleasant at all.
Re: .. by SIaye: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
lefulefu:
gbam! cheesy

Lolz na true I talk o bro

1 Like

Re: .. by blackgold2018(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jman06:
Bro, i'll marry her before she starts schooling. Not that anything would happen if she goes to school first, but i plan to get married soon for reasons known to me.

There are still girls with good up bringing my guy. You won't understand.
I understand bro.. there're nice girls. But still yet to meet her. While let me say I v been meeting girls that have nothing to offer then s.x

1 Like

Re: .. by SIaye: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jman06:
When i stopped giving her attention because of the new girl that got me carried away, she cried and complained to my friends. She was the one doing all the calling and caring for almost a year and six months i was with the other lady.

Let me not just give every detail here, but I know the girl is a good girl. It was only because of her deficiency in education that made me think about the other girl. But I now know better.

My guy she was only doing all that because you have money. And she knows with you her future is secured, who wants to lose that kind of man before? Who wan suffer, she will dp everything on her power to hold you down because of the financial security if not I know that girl don't love you.
Re: .. by Jman06(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
SIaye:

No mind the op bro. Him nor know say men don go down that route before and the outcome wasn't pleasant at all.
Bro, some people reading this thread will be laughing at me because I was among those who advised others against training a girl in school here on nairaland. But after carefully considering my options, i think it is better i train the girl. She is worth it. Besides, I'll marry her first.
Re: .. by Jman06(m): 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
SIaye:

My guy she was only doing all that because you have money. And she knows with you her future is secured, who wants to lose that kind of man before? Who wan suffer, she will dp everything on her power to hold you down because of the financial security if not I know that girl don't love you.
Lol...how did you know she doesn't love me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Couple Basically In Heat As They Grind On One Another Publicly / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With One Of His Workers (Photos) / Lady Showed Up Her #nude Pics On Facebook Jxt because She Wants To Join P0rnstar...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.